Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jasonfraser679@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jasonfraser679@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:12 am

----Your notices.
People
Mr.Jason Fraser <jasonfraser679@gmail.com> 18 Jul at 9:55 AM
BCC
Message body
Dear Friend,

Our institution has been mandated to effect a payment to you; based on a pending transaction in your name, which we are about to pay you, we will like to know, if you are interested in completing this transaction or authorize us to cancel or revert this payment.

If you are interested; do not hesitate to contact us we would be happy to help you.

Please re-confirm to us the following; Name, Address, Phone, Profession, Age and Marital status:

Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Kind regards
Jason Fraser.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jasonfraser679@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 21, 2019 8:25 pm

Your Compensation Award To You
People
Mr.Jason Fraser <jasonfraser679@gmail.com> 7 May at 11:35 PM
BCC
Message body
To: Beneficiary

Good Day, I Am Jason Fraser the new nominated International Remittance Department of the Bank of England,can you as matter of urgency reconfirm your receiving Bank account for immediate release of your overdue Contract/Inheritance payment of {US$10,500,000.00}. As I was mandated by the new Federal Ministry of Finance to see that all shortlisted beneficiaries in our national dailies are paid, You are therefore requested to Furnish me with your details with which to process the immediate release of your long over-due payment.

Thanks as I wait to conclude with your fund transfer.

Sincerely
Jason Fraser
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:25 pm

YOUR FUND ALERT 06/08/2020

Jacob Lew <jasonfraser679@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jacoblew@jacoblew.co.uk
Bcc:

Thu, 6 Aug at 21:58

Hello Dear.

Good-day!!!

This is to bring to your notice that we have completed all evaluations on the payment of your funds to you. Note that we can not transfer this huge amount of funds $16,000.000.00, to your personal bank account due to the substantial amount involved, Considering the International Monetary Regulations and the World Economic Financial meltdown, the $16 MILLION US Dollars CAN NOT BE Transferred Directly to your conventional Bank account to SAVE you the cost of going through rigorous. It is my great pleasure to update you with the best payment method in which we are going to use to transfer these funds to you safely, we can not transfer these large funds directly to your personal bank account.

For us to proceed with you and for you to get your funds in ease, I want you to contact GATE-HOUSE INVESTMENT BANK to open an online account called Global Offshore Business Account, the said funds will be transferred to your Global Offshore Business Account once you opened the stated account.With the Special Global Offshore Business Account, you will be able to unilaterally do transactions, pay bills and personally transfer money from your Online Account to your existing Bank Account or any Bank account of your choice ALL at the comfort of your home/office via the Gate-House Investment Online banking facilities and the Offshore Online account is safe and secured.

This Global Offshore Business Account is a very special offshore account for large funds, this special account service has no restriction in the amount of deposit, the special account is meant to take care of large international transfers such as yours. Once you open this particular special Global Offshore Business Account in your name, Your fund would be transferred into it, and from your Global Offshore Business Account, You will be able to transfer the whole funds by yourself via Hsbc Investment Bank online banking payment system to any nominated bank account of your choice.

This offshore account is safe and secured, note that we can not transfer this funds directly to you at this point, due to the new financial laws which Governments have enacted in remitting large amounts of money. Please contact GATE-HOUSE INVESTMENT BANK to open a Global Offshore Business Account as soon as possible, it would be easier for us to transfer the funds directly into your global offshore account without any delay or problem once you successfully open the stated account.

GATE-HOUSE Investment Bank is a reputable offshore firm that can provide you with reliable services. it may interest you to know that Gate-House Investment Bank has a special license for this large type of transactions and is the only authorized ONLINE financial institution licensed to handle transfer of huge amounts of this nature. After this account has been opened, You will need to send me the account information which I will use to transfer the funds to your offshore account with Gate-House Investment Bank.

I will advise you to get back to me as soon as you read this letter so that I can forward all the information needed or better-still you can call me.

I look forward to receiving your prompt answer soonest.

Yours truly,
Mr.Jacob Lew
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:59 pm

CONTACT THE GATEHOUSE INVEST

jacoblew@jacoblew.co.uk <jacoblew@jacoblew.co.uk>
To:

Tue, 11 Aug at 12:30

UBS AG BANK
Bahnhof Strasse 45, Zurich, 8098, Switzerland.
SWIFT (BIC) UBS WCHZH
Tel: +41 43508 0826

Attention:

Sir, Good Day.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated the 7th of August 2020, Content well noted. Sir, i will also like to introduce myself once more to you, my name is Mr. Jacob Lew. working at UBS AG Bank Of Zurich, Switzerland, as the Chief Operating Officer, Like i told you that we can not transfer this huge amount of funds $16Million to your personal bank account due to the substantial amount involved, Considering the International Monetary Regulations and the World Economic Financial meltdown, the $16Million US Dollars can not be Transferred Directly to your conventional Bank account to save you the cost of going through rigorous. It is my great pleasure to update you with the best payment method in which we are going to use to transfer these funds to you safely, we can not transfer this large funds directly to your personal bank account.

XXXXXX. i will advice you to contact GATEHOUSE INVESTMENT BANK to open an online account called Global Offshore Business Account, the said funds will be transferred to your once you opened the stated account.With the Special Global Offshore Business Account, you will be able to unilaterally do transactions, pay bills and personally transfer money from your Online Account to your existing Bank Account or any Bank account of your choice ALL at the comfort of your home/office via the Gatehouse Investment Online banking facilities and the Offshore Online account is safe and secured.

For more information and guidance, Please contact GATEHOUSE INVESTMENT BANK with the enclosed information, Email or call directly to GATEHOUSE INVESTMENT BANK on phone for urgent response from their account manager or customer services. Please be aware that, you will need to pay an account opening fees before the offshore firm can offer you this special account product but we are aware that the money they charge for the account opening is all refundable. Contact this office for urgent matters.

GATE-HOUSE INVESTMENT BANK
Group Chief Risk Officer. OR
Ms.Sharron Harvey
Head of Human Resources
Switch Boards:
TEL: +44 74521 99211
Fax: +44-07087274397
Email: sharron@gatehousebankplc.com
Email: usmanchau@gatehousebankplc.com

I shall be waiting for you to send us the offshore account details, once you open the offshore account to enable immediate swift transfer of your funds to Gatehouse Investment Bank. Meanwhile you can as well call me on my Tel: +41 43508 0826.

Yours truly,
Mr. Jacob Lew

(Chief Operating Officer, UBS AG).

MENT BANK NOW. FROM THE UBS AG BANK (MR. JACOB LEW).
Wayne

Re: jacoblew@jacoblew.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:28 pm

A year ago:

I Am Jason Fraser the new nominated International Remittance Department of the Bank of England

Now:

my name is Mr. Jacob Lew. working at UBS AG Bank Of Zurich, Switzerland, as the Chief Operating Officer

After pretending to be a Bank of England representative, the scammers claims now to be working for UBS AG.

The domain name jacoblew.co.uk shows no content and is used only for the email address as in jacoblew@jacoblew.co.uk.

you can as well call me on my Tel: +41 43508 0826.

+41435080826
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Switzerland
City or exchange location Zürich
Original network provider* Voxbone SA

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145260

From the domain name registration:

Domain name:
jacoblew.co.uk

Data validation:
Nominet was not able to match the registrant's name and/or address against a 3rd party source on 19-Jun-2020

Registrar:
PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com [Tag = PDR-IN]

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 19-Jun-2020
Expiry date: 19-Jun-2021
Last updated: 19-Jun-2020
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: gatehousebankplc.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:36 pm

The real Gate House Bank was founded in 2008 in London, UK.

The fake one used in this fraud was registered in June.

From the fake website:

Gate House Bank Plc is a leading BaGate House Bank Plcary transaction in the United Kingdom (UK) and accross the globe. Our company was created on the 15th of July 1998 under the company registration number 929027. Since the first moment, our philosophy was to be there for your convenience around the clock.

Contact details:

UK and Europe
The Helicon, 1 South Pl,
London EC2M,
United Kingdom
+44 (745) 219 9211
Asia and Other Regions
69, Jalan Raja Chulan,
50200 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
asia@gatehousebankplc.com
contactus@gatehousebankplc.com

+447452199211
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited

From the received email:

GATE-HOUSE INVESTMENT BANK
Group Chief Risk Officer. OR
Ms.Sharron Harvey
Head of Human Resources
Switch Boards:
TEL: +44 74521 99211
Fax: +44-07087274397
Email: sharron@gatehousebankplc.com
Email: usmanchau@gatehousebankplc.com

+447087274397
Number billable as universal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Firstsound Ltd

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=145262.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: GATEHOUSEBANKPLC.COM
Updated Date: 2020-06-27
Creation Date: 2020-06-27
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-06-27
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

This is what the fake website looks like:

gatehouse.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:06 pm

--------Your Payment Notices.04/09/2020

Eric Davidson <jasonfraser679@gmail.com>
Reply-To: customer.service@norwoodbankuk.com
Bcc:

Fri, 4 Sep at 22:37

Dear Friend

Our institution has been mandated to effect a payment to you; based on a pending transaction in your name, which we are about to pay you, we will like to know, if you are interested in completing this transaction or authorize us to cancel or revert this payment.

If you are interested; do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Please re-confirm to us the following; Name, Address, Phone, Profession, Age and Marital status:

Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Kind regards
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:10 am

YOUR FUND ALERT 11/09/2020

Sanina Keller-busse. <jasonfraser679@gmail.com>
Reply-To: saninakellerbusse59@outlook.com
Bcc:

Fri, 11 Sep at 22:57

Hello Dear.

Good-day!!!

This is to bring to your notice that we have completed all evaluations on the payment of your funds to you. Note that we can not transfer this huge amount of funds $16,000.000.00, to your personal bank account due to the substantial amount involved, Considering the International Monetary Regulations and the World Economic Financial meltdown, the $16 MILLION US Dollars CAN NOT BE Transferred Directly to your conventional Bank account to SAVE you the cost of going through rigorous. It is my great pleasure to update you with the best payment method in which we are going to use to transfer these funds to you safely, we can not transfer these large funds directly to your personal bank account.

For us to proceed with you and for you to get your funds in ease, I want you to contact UNITED MIZRAHI INVESTMENT BANK SWITZERLAND to open an online account called Global Offshore Business Account, the said funds will be transferred to your Global Offshore Business Account once you opened the stated account. With the Special Global Offshore Business Account, you will be able to unilaterally do transactions, pay bills and personally transfer money from your Online Account to your existing Bank Account or any Bank account of your choice ALL at the comfort of your home/office via the United Mizrahi Investment Online banking facilities and the Offshore Online account is safe and secured.

This Global Offshore Business Account is a very special offshore account for large funds, this special account service has no restriction in the amount of deposit, the special account is meant to take care of large international transfers such as yours. Once you open this particular special Global Offshore Business Account in your name, Your fund would be transferred into it, and from your Global Offshore Business Account, You will be able to transfer the whole funds by yourself via Hsbc Investment Bank online banking payment system to any nominated bank account of your choice.

This offshore account is safe and secured, note that we can not transfer this funds directly to you at this point, due to the new financial laws which Governments have enacted in remitting large amounts of money. Please contact UNITED MIZRAHI INVESTMENT BANK to open a Global Offshore Business Account as soon as possible, it would be easier for us to transfer the funds directly into your global offshore account without any delay or problem once you successfully open the stated account.

UNITED MIZRAHI Investment Bank is a reputable offshore firm that can provide you with reliable services. it may interest you to know that United Mizrahi Investment Bank has a special license for this large type of transactions and is the only authorized ONLINE financial institution licensed to handle transfer of huge amounts of this nature. After this account has been opened, You will need to send me the account information which I will use to transfer the funds to your offshore account with United Mizrahi Investment Bank.

I will advise you to get back to me as soon as you read this letter so that I can forward all the information needed or better-still you can call me.

Yours truly,
Wayne

financialfraudaction@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:14 pm

CCTV Security Departments: Gatehouse Bank PLC CUT HIM WITH YOUR ATM Card

Terry George <financialfraudaction@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 2 Mar at 00:16

Attn: Friend,

RE: PAYMENT TRANSFER OF $10,000,000:00

This is to inform you that a suspect was caught and arrested for withdrawing money through an ATM MasterCard belonging to you and we found your contacts through the enveloped package he opened around the ATM center.

According to the suspect His name is Mr. John Armstrong, he said that you permitted him to use the card and he has withdrawal $8,500.00 out of your total amount which is $10,000,000.00,he has been Arrested, so you have to come and pick up your ATM MasterCard or contact the Security Departments Gatehouse Bank PLC ATM Center and send him the Insurance fee $425 plus the overnight delivery fee $150 making it $575 only to him so that your ATM and the Certificate will be delivered to you because it is against the law for someone else to use your ATM,And His email gatehbplc@outlook.com

The Pin Code is (9803) and you must not let anyone else sees it.

Regards,
Mr. Jason Fraser.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 17, 2021 11:48 pm

YOUR Compensation ATM CARD DELIVERY---17/04/2021

Barbara Walter <jasonfraser679@gmail.com>
Reply-To: gatehbplc@outlook.com

Bcc:

Mon, 17 May at 09:45

Dear Friend ,

It has come to our notice that you have been defrauded of your hard earned money by fraudsters from Africa, UK and the rest of the world years back. During our last Anti-Fraud meeting held here in New York, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world on the loss of funds by various foreigners to scam artists operating all over the world today.

After the meeting, we concluded to redeem the good image of the UK and African countries. Therefore, an outstanding payment of $10,000,000.00USD (Ten Million United States Dollars) has been ordered for each of the affected victims. So you are listed as one of the beneficiaries for the payment as compensation. This is in accordance with our recommendations.

However, this payment will be made through the ATM CARD method of payment . We will send your ATM CARD for immediate withdrawing of your funds as soon as we receive your information.

You are advised to reconfirm your full details and as soon as you receive this mail to enable us to deliver your ATM CARD worth of $10M to your doorstep.

1. A copy of your valid ID needed

2. Your full name/address / Occupation needed

3. Your full direct phone number

Anticipating your prompt response.

Yours in Service.

Jason Fraser
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.