Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jasonfraser679@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: jasonfraser679@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:06 pm

Your Notices.08/07/2021

Mr.Jason Fraser <jasonfraser679@gmail.com>
Reply-To: gatehbplc@outlook.com

Bcc:

Thu, 8 Jul at 22:23

Dear Friend,

Our institution has been mandated to effect a payment to you; based on a pending transaction in your name, which we are about to pay you, we will like to know, if you are interested in completing this transaction or authorize us to cancel or revert this payment.

If you are interested; do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Please reconfirm to us the following; Name, Address, Phone, Profession, Age

Thanks for Your Cooperation.

Kind regards

Jason Fraser
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:43 pm

YOUR ATM CARD NOTICES

Tom Mark <jasonfraser679@gmail.com>
Reply-To: norwoodcreditunionservices@outlook.com

Bcc:

Mon, 19 Jul at 21:55

ATM Head of Operation

Attention Beneficiary:

I am Tom Mark,ATM Head of Operation Department Norwood Credit Union,I resumed this office on the 5th of this Month and during my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $12.5 Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told that the formal ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago with-held your card for his own personal use without knowing that I will not approve or support him to take your card.

Now that your ATM Master card is still available for you to pick up here in our bank, I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with your four digits pin code number.

You can come down here in our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be send to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge, I don't know the cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me I will go to the courier shipment company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me
your shipment address to enable find out the shipment cost to your location.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response, to enable you know the amount programmed for your ATM daily withdrawal. Do call me on: +44 745 202 6481 as soon as you receive this message.

Thanks For your anticipated cooperation and understanding. We will serve You better.

Yours Faithfully,
Tom Mark,
Norwood Credit Union

Phone: +447452026481
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Isle of Man
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

tomm7396@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:28 pm

--------Your Payment Notices.29/09/2021

Tom Mark <tomm7396@gmail.com>

Bcc:

Wed, 29 Sept at 23:31

Dear Friend

Our institution has been mandated to effect a payment to you; based on a pending transaction in your name, which we are about to pay you, we will like to know, if you are interested in completing this transaction or authorize us to cancel or revert this payment.

If you are interested; do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Please reconfirm to us the following; Name, Address, Phone, Profession, Age

Kind regards
Richard Jones.
Wayne

garethhartley00001@gmail.com norwoodcreditunionservices@outl

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:29 am

Dear Beneficiary

Please reconfirm to us the following; Name, Address, Phone, Profession, Age .

Kind regards

Gareth Hartley.

Header:

Return-Path: <garethhartley00001@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.50]
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 20:06:13 -1200
Message-ID: <CAN-8OPsJuxC9Kw32zodEJP6P+eoPHNgEZE_xicFpKEkKu271ng@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Your Notices........
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:44 pm

NEW MESSAGE CHECK

Bcc:

Tue, 9 Nov at 15:45

HM Treasury London United Kingdom
Horse Guards Road
London SW12HQ
United Kingdom.

Attention:Beneficiary,

Sequel to the meeting held today here in London by the International Fund Monitoring Committee and The Hm Treasury London United Kingdom, I write to notify you that your Payment sum of $10,000,000.00 Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 totaling the sum of $10,500,000.00 have been approved to be transferred to you.

Henceforth you are advised to stop all forms of communication with anyone or group of people in respect of your fund $10,000,000.00 Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 . You are to only communicate with HM Treasury London United Kingdom for the successful transfer of your fund to your bank account.

Your $10,000,000.00 Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 will be transferred to your bank account through the USD account of the HM Treasury London United Kingdom.

You are hereby advised to fill the attached payment application form and return the same by email attachment so as to enable HM Treasury London United Kingdom to officially commence with the transfer of your fund $10,000,000.00 Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00F to your bank account.

Re-confirm your bank account details where your fund $10,000,000.00 Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 will be transferred to. You are also advised to fill the attached payment application form.

I repeat henceforth you are advised to stop all forms of communication with anyone or group of people in respect of your fund $10,000,000.00 US Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00. You are to only communicate with HM Treasury London United Kingdom for the successful transfer of your fund to your bank account.

Sincerely,

Tom Mark

HM Treasury London United Kingdom
Horse Guards Road
London SW12HQ
United Kingdom.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:06 pm

Your Notices........

Bcc:

Thu, 25 Nov at 22:11

Dear Friend,

Please reconfirm to us the following; Name, Address, Phone, Profession, Age .

Kind regards

Tom Mark.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:05 pm

-NOTIFICATION

Bcc:

Thu, 17 Feb at 21:56

Attn; Beneficiary,

I am Tom Mark With reference to your entitlement fund and inline with the CHANGE OF BENEFICARY'S APPLICATION, signed by .Glenda F. Ward with your purported authorization. This issue has been carefully examined and we have declined . Ward's application as the application lacks regular signature. But Did you ever instruct Glenda F. Ward to claim your fund worth US$10.000.000? Below is the bank account information provided by Glenda F. Ward saying that you authorized her to claim your fund that you are terminally ill.

Bank of America
Benf: N Micheal Igboalisi
ACCT: 586025513245
Routing: 111000025
Bank Address 9711 Bissonnet St. Houston, Tx 77036

If you had not authorized the change of your bank account in respect to your outstanding entitlement Payment, therefore notify me immediately as the notification / declaration was supported with a sworn affidavit from British high court ref: ilk /jj/202/k2015, dated 10th February 2022 and signed by Glenda Ward who claim and stated in the sworn declaration that you authorized her to claim the said fund on your behalf to a different bank account in the U.S.A as stated above because you were terminally ill and the Doctor who is incharge of your case stated that you will not stay more than one Month before passing away.

This development has caused lots of discrepancies in your payment file that is why we had to suspend your payment and prompted you to contact you directly before re-validating your payment. You can be rest assured that I will do everything within my capacity to successfully actualize the quick transfer of your fund to any of your nominated bank accounts.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that I will direct you on what to do.

Sincerely Yours
Tom Mark
Wayne

mr.richardjonesmail@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:32 pm

-NOTIFICATION

Mr.Richard Jones <mr.richardjonesmail@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Fri, 11 Mar at 16:28

Attn; Beneficiary,

I am Richard Jones With reference to your entitlement fund and inline with the CHANGE OF BENEFICARY'S APPLICATION, signed by .Glenda F. Ward with your purported authorization. This issue has been carefully examined and we have declined . Ward's application as the application lacks regular signature. But Did you ever instruct Glenda F. Ward to claim your fund worth US$10.000.000? Below is the bank account information provided by Glenda F. Ward saying that you authorized her to claim your fund that you are terminally ill.

Bank of America
Benf: N Micheal Igboalisi
ACCT: 586025513245
Routing: 111000025
Bank Address 9711 Bissonnet St. Houston, Tx 77036

If you had not authorized the change of your bank account in respect to your outstanding entitlement Payment, therefore notify me immediately as the notification / declaration was supported with a sworn affidavit from British high court ref: ilk /jj/202/k2015, dated 10th February 2022 and signed by Glenda Ward who claim and stated in the sworn declaration that you authorized her to claim the said fund on your behalf to a different bank account in the U.S.A as stated above because you were terminally ill and the Doctor who is incharge of your case stated that you will not stay more than one Month before passing away.

This development has caused lots of discrepancies in your payment file that is why we had to suspend your payment and prompted you to contact you directly before re-validating your payment. You can be rest assured that I will do everything within my capacity to successfully actualize the quick transfer of your fund to any of your nominated bank accounts.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that I will direct you on what to do.

Sincerely Yours
Richard Jones
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:41 pm

Ms. Katie Anderson <jasonfraser679@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrssabinaubsag@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 21 Mar at 20:35

Hello Dear

This is to bring to your notice that we have completed all evaluations on the payment of your funds. Note that we can not transfer this huge amount of funds to your personal bank account. Considering the International Monetary Regulations and the World Economic Financial meltdown the sum total amount of $18 MILLION US Dollars cannot be transferred to save you from going through the rigorous. It is my great pleasure to update you with the best payment method in which we are going to use to transfer these funds to you safely, as we cannot transfer these large funds directly to you.

To get your funds with ease and for us to proceed, I need you to contact GATEHOUSE INVESTMENT BANK to open an online account called Global Offshore Business Account. Once opened, the said funds of $18 MILLION US Dollars will be transferred to it. With the Special Global Offshore Business Account, you will be able to unilaterally do transactions, pay bills and personally transfer money from your online account to your existing Bank Account or any Bank account of your choice ALL from the comfort of your home or office.

Be rest assured that the Offshore account is safe and secured, the Global Offshore Business Account is a special offshore account for large funds. As it has no restriction in the amount deposited, it is meant to take care of large international transfers such as yours. I shall be waiting for you to get back to me immediately after you read this mail so I can forward the Gatehouse Investment bank information to you.

Yours truly,
Ms. Katie Anderson.
(Group Chief Risk Officer).
Wayne

davidbailey8345671@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:56 pm

Attention Beneficiary,

Sir,

I am David Bailey,ATM Head of Operation Department Norwood Credit Union,I resumed this office on the 10th of this Month and during my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $10 Million belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you but I was told that the formal ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago with-held your card for his own personal use without knowing that I will not approve or support him to take your card.

Now that your ATM Master card is still available for you to pick up here in our bank, I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with your four digits pin code number.

You can come down here in our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be send to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge, I don't know the cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me I will go to the courier shipment company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your shipment address to enable find out the shipment cost to your location.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response, to enable you know the amount programmed for your ATM daily withdrawal. Do call me on: +1(914) 764-2775 as soon as you receive this message.

Thanks For your anticipated cooperation and understanding.We will serve You better.

Yours Faithfully,
David Bailey,
Norwood Credit Union

Header:

Received: from 10.253.231.22
Return-Path: < jasonfraser679@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.170]
Reply-To: davidbailey8345671@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 09:47:18 -1200
Message-ID: <CAAa0CzQgQFQzGkCjmuryA0o0Tq6n-2YqUBov8r=hzA+4DHeBqA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: -----YOUR ATM CARD NOTICES --Call Or Text Me +1(914) 764-2775

Phone: +19147642775
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Pound Ridge, NY
Original network provider* Verizon New York Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.