Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

teresitareyes32@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info.ecobanque.ci@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:44 pm

SIR,

WE ARE WAITING FOR THE SLIP TO ENABLE US PROCEED FURTHER TO MAKE SURE THIS FUNDS GETS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY TIME DELAY GET BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP SO THAT WE CAN REGULATE THIS MATTER AT HAND.

THANKS
DEXMOND KONE

DEAR SIR,

WE DID NOT KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU KEEP SILENT CONCERNING THIS MATTER CAN WE HEAR FROM YOU SO THAT WE CAN KNOW THE NEXT STEP TO FOLLW TO ENABLE US REGUATE THIS ISSUE AT HAND SO THAT YOU FUND WILL BE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT DIRECT WITH MUCH TIME DELAY ITS VERY URGENT ATTENTION IN REGARDS TO THIS DEVELOPMENT

PLEASE GET BACK TO US VERY URGENT WE HAVE BEEN PUTTING CALLS ON YOU BUT ALL ABORTED

THANKS
DEXMOND KONE
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

teresitareyes32@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:58 am

Hello Dear ,

How are you and your family , please pardon me for Contacting you through this media i know we have not mate before but i have no other means to reach on you .

My name is Mrs. Teresita Pernia Reyes the wife of late Dr Angelo Tomas Reyes A former Philippine military chief and cabinet minister who was shot by gunmen and later he died in a gunshot wound on February 8,2011 . my late husband had in recent weeks made headlines after a former military budget officer accused him of siphoning off enormous amounts of money from state coffers .

The Philippines government have been treating my family and recently they sentence my first son Angelo Reyes JR 15 YEARS NOW so i 'm no longer self . my late husband deposited $10,200;000.00 ( Ten million two Hundred thousand united states dollars ) in the security company he deposit this money in a security and finance company abroad through diplomatic secret arrangement as a family valuable just in case anything ever happen to him. this means that the security company does not know the real content of the metallic box since the death of my late husband, the Philippine state government has blocked all my entire family account Also my late husband brothers succeeded in collecting all our properties from me that is under our control and they are still looking for more.

Therefore I am contacting you to help me secure this found since the Philippines government had made it impossible for me to move out , please tell me if I can trust you , when you claim it. I am willing to give you 15% of the total sum of money then i will come over to meet you in your country for you to help me invest the money in a good business that will benefit both families , as soon as i receive your message indicating your interest in handling this transaction i will give you more details write me direct on my private mail ;
Best Wishes .
Mrs Teresita P Reyes
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:04 pm

Attention

Sir

How are you doing hope fine please here is my direct whatsapp number try and call me or send me your own whatsaap number so that i will add you for easy communication
Thanks

+22541792376 This is my whatsapp line
Hope to hear from you soon
Regards
Dexmond Kone

Phone:
+22541792376
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:31 pm

Hello Sir,

How are you doing today hope fine, please i want to let you that our loan company will need your credit card to put in money for us to use it and proceed further in this transaction try get back to me for more details in regards to this new development ,

I will appreciate it if you have credit card for us to move ahead.

Thanks
Dexmond
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:45 pm

Hello Sir,

How are you doing today hope fine, please i want to let you that our loan company will need your credit card to put in money for us to use it and proceed further in this transaction try get back to me for more details in regards to this new development ,

I will appreciate it if you have credit card for us to move ahead.

Thanks
Dexmond
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.