Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chibogob@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chibogob@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:58 pm

Be my next of kin
People
Jason Zhuwao <chibogob@yahoo.com> Today at 11:32
Message body
Hello Sir,

I hope you would not be embarrassed to read this email from someone you do not know and have not met before. My name is (Jason Zhuwawo) son of Patrick Zhuwawo, nephew of Grace Mugabe, wife of former President Mugabe Zimbabwe and former Junior Minister in the Robert Mugabe cabinet currently residing in South Africa as an asylum Seekers. I am contacting you on behalf of my father and aunt, Grace Mugabe, who is currently incommunicado We seek your assistance for a new life and the investment of US$ 48, 500, 000, 00 (Forty Eight Million, Five hundred thousand United States Dollars).
https:/ /www.forbesafrica.com/current-affairs/2017/11/20/mugabe-wont-step-grace-wont-step-says-nephew/
Our uncle and President, Mr. Robert Mugabe was promised immunity from prosecution by the military if he resigned honorably without any trouble by the war veterans of the ZANU-PF being the electoral party of the now deposed President Robert Mugabe. At first there was an understanding that my family would be free as long as my uncle resigned without putting up a fight. Now, to the disappointment of everyone, my uncle and aunt and my family have been put under house arrest. I had been in Buenos Aires, Argentina, attending a conference on child labor, when the military went in. As I checked in for a flight home at OR Tambo International Airport, in Johannesburg, I took a call from my family in Harare begging me to stay put in South Africa.

They told me that our family house had been vandalized and my family was on a wanted list. They also informed me that a number of people had died in this illegal coup and more than 200 were in detention. These are the reasons why I am stuck here in South Africa trying to make arrangements to restart our life and also the investment of US$ 48, 500, 000, 00 (Forty Eight Million, Five hundred thousand United States Dollars) that we amassed while in service with my uncle Mr. Robert Mugabe’s cabinet.

Coupled with the recent xenophobic attack on foreigners in South Africa, we have come to a conclusion that is not a safe place for us to be, as many foreign investors are pulling out there Investment from this country, and we cannot continue with any form of investment as we planned and also, our status as refugees has limitations to certain financial obligations and operations.

We only need your help to stand as our Overseas Family Business Partner and the fund would be transferred to you on Investment Ground and I would fly with my family out of this country to meet with you and start up a new life for myself and my extended family.

I would highly appreciate if you could respond urgently to us via my personal and confidential email address above and my mobile +27-789-005-650.

I would appreciate if you respond to us via my personal email.

Yours Faithfully.

Mr.Jason Zhuwao
e-mail : zhuwaojasoninfo@gmail.com

Phone:
+27789005650
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

zhuwaojasoninfo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:39 pm

Dear

I know that naturally you may be apprehensive of my message because you do not know me but believe me, this proposal is serious and my family would like you to help us safely remove the funds to a destination where we will be free to use it and invest for our future because that is all that we have.

The assistance I need from you is to provide account into where we can deposit the money locally in South Africa or where we can transfer it outside South Africa. In South Africahere I am a Refugee and according to their law cannot open any bank account here.

The funds are currently held in a vaults of a security company where they are very safe and we can have the money safely out into your account outside of South Africa.

I promise on behalf of my family to give you US$15M out of the whole money if you assist us. We will also like to invest the money in your country so that it can sustain us .If you agree, please let me know so that I can tell you what we must do next.

Yours sincerely

Mr. Jason Zhuwao

For the Mugabe family

Header:
Return-Path: <zhuwaojasoninfo@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 04:06:37
Subject: Re: Be my next of kin
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:14 pm

Dear

Sorry that I took a little time to respond to your last email. It is because I have been having meetings with a Johannesburg based financial Attorney who I would like to assist I and my family in the legal aspects of things until we have the funds in your country.

I want you to know that safeguarding this US$48,500 is very important for the survival of my family as we have fallen out of grace and I cannot return to Zimbabwe under the circumstances , hence I have taken up asylum here in South Africa. So I need you to be trustworthy and understanding of my family's needs and wishes to have this money taken outside Southern Africa into a country where we can invest it.

The funds are now not in the bank but being stored in the vaults of Security and Finance Company in Johannesburg. And I have all the ownership documents.

There are two plans which will make us see these funds transfered out successfully and I would like you to chose the one that is most agreeable to you.

1) Transferring Directly from South Africa into your bank account in your country or any other nominated bank account of yours outside Southern Africa. The ownership documents would be transfered into your name or that of your company and instruction given that the funds be transfered to you as an investment partner of my family.

The lawyer will arrange this whole procedure of transferring ownership to you and ensuring that the funds are transfered to you. If you chose this option, I will immediately introduce you to the lawyer and he will handle all processes including certifications, drawing up MOU agreement between you and me and ensuring the funds transfer amongst other responsibilities.

2)The second option is to come here personally to South Africa and we set up account in your name and have the funds deposited into it and from there you will be transferring the funds into your overseas account.

I see your comments or doubts about spending. Please know that I am not a poor man and my family is not poor. we do not go about begging money. All we are asking if to have you as a partner and you assist us and assist you in return.

Yes as a partner we will naturally expect you to participate in the processes leading to the transfer which naturally should cost a little but let it not deter you as you efforts will be adequately rewarded as I have said before by giving you U$15M.

I need us to get serious now. You have to respond to me and tell me if you accept any of my plans and then we will take it up from there. I also need to now your capacity and experience and if you think that you can assist my family after the transfer to invest profitably in any business endeavor you know in your country?

I await your response and I have attached here my Asylum seeker documents for your perusal to know that you are dealing with a real serious person.

My Regards,

Mr. Jasaon Zhuwao
(For the Mugabe Family)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:12 am

Dear

Thank you for your heartwarming acceptance/response that we can do business. The name of the Lawyer is Thomas Gama Esq. and his email is thomasgama@tgamaandassociates.com

Please contact him as I have discussed all procedures and he is waiting for your cntact so as to explain all details and get us going.

I want the funds transfered out within 2 working weeks.

God bless you Sir.

Jason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:57 pm

I will ask the lawyer to contact you.

Jason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: tgamaandassociates.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:03 am

The fake site claims to be a lawyer office called Thomas Gama & Associates.

From the fake site:

Over 20 years ago, six partners did the unthinkable they decided to start their own City law firm. Some thought they were naive. Some even thought they were mad to leave secure positions in a leading City law firm to begin life as a business start-up. And, judging by the standards of the time, this was not the done thing. The capital required to set-up a City firm and the risk were too great. Nonetheless Thomas Gama opened for business on 19 March 1989.

Contact details:

Thomas Gama & Associates.
FREESTONE OFFICE PARK,
KATHERINE STREET
SANDTON
SOUTH AFRICA.
Tel: +27787477535
Email:info@tgamaandassociates.com

+27787477535

"Over 20 years ago" means since September 2017. For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131851.

This is what the fake site looks like:

tgama.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info@tgamaandassociates.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:54 am

Dear

My name is Mr. Thomas Gama Esq.I lead a team of legal practitioners knowledgeable in representing corporate bodies, investors/ Individuals, local and international contractors.

My firm’s areas of practice includes criminal, commercial and banking matters, employment, Family law, immigration, licensing, medical professional negligence, estate, general monetary issues or debt claims, property, notary and conveyancing, third party claims, supreme/ magistrate court litigation etc .see our website for more details ww w.tgamaandassociates.com.

I am are aware that you have been directed to approach me by Mr. Jason Zhuwao here in South Africa for to facilitate all the transfer of his family funds outside South Africa as his family's associate.

And in reviewing/studying the said transaction we resolved/conclude that we must enlighten you of what must be done here.

(1)I will need a power of attorney from you to act on your behalf here in all matters concerning claiming the funds, changing ownership of the funds into your name and transferring the funds to your designated account.(If you do not know how to draft it, I will draft a sample and give you to execute)

(2) I will also need a copy of your Identity Document (Passport or ID)

(3) I will draw up an agreement/ MOU to guide and guard both parties through the transaction.

We will then proceed to authenticate your documents as required by the laws here in South Africa, Furthermore, our proceeding with the representing you depends on your assuring us of your total Commitment to our terms by paying our Consultation charges for international Clients of US$10,820.00. of which 30% if payable before I commence and the balance payable later on conclusion of the transfer.

Finally, on your acceptance of our terms and meeting our obligations, we will furnish you with payment advice on how to make your payment so that we will proceed to ensure prompt conclusion of the transfer.

We look forward to serving you.

Yours Sincerely,

Thomas Gama Esq.
(Attorney at Law)
+27 63 565 0900

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a9d:6296:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id x22-v6csp1746159otk;
Fri, 22 Jun 2018 23:45:29 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ADUXVKKC00oMzP5elDRQHykahq+YHuGZZ0U2nzDcL7e613Rj5PoYRkmNXgLe4VD7P+x0sbWckruN
X-Received: by 2002:a63:b91c:: with SMTP id z28-v6mr1246379pge.22.1529736329761;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1529736329; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=x5IR6nFuJDdx4wfGnPG39esmQAjZ9vRsMP25l2nlJejrHAaukWiVvAhYA/BDYaMsCv
mozaaV5zCXSNkhEA0Re4z2OI6VboPkYdCoUARmIDHjHSL7h7qFNsKlii1rDIlr0PDE93
CIcrEgx6Gbu+iAxvfDeaUt1lyrTsZGHaoix/2d3PKkhwWCsgNSVLAekNzjCVoO7QxOSw
1K0J04j3t6QZ3ZRJoujgfHzGO4h1/WUlhq6EkrGqV6KSmaqUsPrbIE/v24jlC+D1xuiv
cQnb/6tan3hbaM7JaMOsqAcrHQIRkYuKrTm+bT/2mtxUtuE73ke+Pf45duYaQHhkuEgZ
MAsA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version
:arc-authentication-results;
bh=GH0JQ3wgADIOVKM0lEkKwyje9DBOKzJ4lJMkMvezNfs=;
b=1KLZ8MlF97cnvbgnVCVmNzgfOCkfQkxH1XbtB1ydR6hNaznW3mI30vrIuGOKYxWJA+
z07d9vTGHWG1rD+yCcIsujPZVCNFvFrYB/A51jxksDX0YKnNH60j7FkiSYuB796fG3qI
pkK/uhLCafC/GmEB5SF6VmbyDdw2YlxGKVPxdSSGC4FTEUzC8yxVUa7KBlnAyldAbqqR
wzRUTj95IJLh+X76qviznqcEqLKPHUEkSZ2TPTDUHVXZslSG5xhYZcqqtkGdDAlCcaNo
T/B3V5QeQ8JnUNmwZmz3bYQiyNm3dXFlJyj+/f/NBpTkvsITWiw8tHSzv3cTmC3fFHEE
IDbw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@tgamaandassociates.com designates 23.83.209.70 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@tgamaandassociates.com
Return-Path: <info@tgamaandassociates.com>
Received: from glass.birch.relay.mailchannels.net (glass.birch.relay.mailchannels.net. [23.83.209.70])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id w16-v6si9797127plk.79.2018.06.22.23.45.28
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@tgamaandassociates.com designates 23.83.209.70 as permitted sender) client-ip=23.83.209.70;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@tgamaandassociates.com designates 23.83.209.70 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@tgamaandassociates.com
X-Sender-Id: webafrica|x-authuser|info@tgamaandassociates.com
Received: from relay.mailchannels.net (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by relay.mailchannels.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 4E5913E144A for < >; Sat, 23 Jun 2018 06:45:28 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from lnxwebs76.cpt.wa.co.za (unknown [100.96.18.110]) (Authenticated sender: webafrica) by relay.mailchannels.net (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 5A0C73E2448 for < >; Sat, 23 Jun 2018 06:45:27 +0000 (UTC)
X-Sender-Id: webafrica|x-authuser|info@tgamaandassociates.com
Received: from lnxwebs76.cpt.wa.co.za (lnxwebs76.cpt.wa.co.za [172.18.55.173]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384) by 0.0.0.0:2500 (trex/5.15.2); Sat, 23 Jun 2018 06:45:28 +0000
X-MC-Relay: Neutral
X-MailChannels-SenderId: webafrica|x-authuser|info@tgamaandassociates.com
X-MailChannels-Auth-Id: webafrica
X-Shade-Abortive: 515734cb456c3269_1529736328065_2218887828
X-MC-Loop-Signature: 1529736328065:717005311
X-MC-Ingress-Time: 1529736328064
Received: from mail-oi0-f50.google.com ([209.85.218.50]:45908) by lnxwebs76.cpt.wa.co.za with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128) (Exim 4.91) (envelope-from <info@tgamaandassociates.com>) id 1fWcIU-008cs3-MY for ; Sat, 23 Jun 2018 08:45:23 +0200
Received: by mail-oi0-f50.google.com with SMTP id 188-v6so8058040oid.12
for < >; Fri, 22 Jun 2018 23:45:22 -0700 (PDT)
X-Gm-Message-State: APt69E0lQcmpFTTOljxS6Y+kVovXmBJlAiyAOqknzBZsIZWyCP5dMjlD mSXABmj83uXK+yllMDCoMTEyMywkv41iosItQME=
X-Received: by 2002:aca:db0a:: with SMTP id s10-v6mr2612681oig.339.1529736320011; Fri, 22 Jun 2018 23:45:20 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 2002:a9d:7e3:0:0:0:0:0 with HTTP; Fri, 22 Jun 2018 23:45:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Thomas Gama & Associates" <info@tgamaandassociates.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 08:45:19
X-Gmail-Original-Message-ID: <CAOk0-AB7W+6kii6fAHrLE+yjy+n3auJRW1Ld_u0QFF0JfwXNQg@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAOk0-AB7W+6kii6fAHrLE+yjy+n3auJRW1Ld_u0QFF0JfwXNQg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Introduction
To:
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="000000000000f455f7056f497da0"
X-AuthUser: info@tgamaandassociates.com

--000000000000f455f7056f497da0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Phone:
+27635650900
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@tgamaandassociates.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:03 pm

Dear Sir,

I am in receipt of your response. I would like if you agreed to my service terms? Please I need a formal acceptance of the terms so that I can give you payment instructions for my charges so that I can commence services.

Respectfully,

Mr. Thomas Gama Esq.
Attorney at Law
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:10 pm

Good afternoon Sir, It been a longtime since we communicated, a lot has happened to me and my family, but i will tell you all upon your response, I am in South Africa at the moment and would like us to continue with the transaction, the transfer of US$ 48, 500, 000, 00, If you are still interested, let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Jason Zhuwawo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:51 pm

Dear
It's a long story and i am glad that we are all alive, alot has happened within the 3 years thank goodness we alive to kick start where we have left off, for now you have to deal with me and when it becomes necessary to solicit a lawyer, we will agree on it, let me know if you are still interested to partner with me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Jason
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.