Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zainababdallaah18@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

how are you doing today

Header:

Return-Path: <ms@uamservice.com>
Received: from p3plgemwbe10-02.prod.phx3.secureserver.net ([97.74.135.151]) by :WBEOUT: with SMTP id PZi0fnO65oS7XPZi0fRZPQ;
Sun, 03 Jun 2018 13:34:36
Subject: hi

Bismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem, I greet you with the words of Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)

I know the idea and choice of you selecting you for this great project is the work of the almighty Allah, because there are millions of people who are handsome, rich, and well educated than you, but were not my choice. Secondly, I never before seen you in person but i decided to choose you, which is the direction and guidance of the almighty Allah (the all-knowing and the merciful) .Good things happen to good people I am very sure, that you are a good person, because is only Good person with Good heart can have this great opportunity coming to your way.

Me and my Late Husband are building Hotel and Real Estate in Malta in Europe before his died. But right now ,I am suffering from Lung Cancer disease as i speak to you now am at the hospital in Banjul The Gambia.because of my health problem i cant continue our project anymore and I want you to continue this project and also to appoint you new Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O) of our business in Europe This will also help your financial status because the money is available with Union Bank Of Switzerland to finish our Real Estate and Hotel This will also create job opportunity for your people in your country and foreign countries. May Allah promote this our new relationship to the highest level in true Love, Faith, Trust and honesty.

NOTE: YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND ONE DOLLAR FROM YOUR MONEY FOR THIS PROJECT, IF YOU ARE READY TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT KINDLY GET BACK TO ME
FOR MORE DETAILS

Your Sincerely,
Zainab .A. Abdallah
Ma’a salama
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:45 pm

THANKS FOR ACCEPTING MY PROPOSAL. AM 100% SURE THAT YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY AT THE END OF THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE YOUR PERCENTAGE WILL BE WORKED OUT

Bismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem, I greet you with the words of
Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy
of Allah be with you)

It affords me a great deal of pleasure to hear from you. First of all,praises be to the almighty Allah for making it possible for us to meet here and start communicating . I pray that the almighty Allah Subhana wa ta’ Allah bestow his mercy on you Please endeavor to use it for children of Allah.with warm hearts I offer my friendship, and my greetings, and I hope this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to receive this Investment project from me since you do not know me personally. However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this transaction, which I purpose with my free mind and as a person of integrity from Allah. I got your contact through my searching from the internet .

My name is Zainab ,Aisha Abdallah, Widowed , I was born 5th/Nov/1965,I was a nurse .My Husband and my two daughter was killed in Libya during the civil war . I was married to the late Prof : Hussein .Ali .Abdallah .My late Husband was a Libya former Ambassador in Banjul the Gambian during Former President of Libya Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi . There is no Greater loss then the lost of a child , I know this because I have lost two .Right now I live alone at the hospital where am suffering from lung cancer diseases no family no friend here,
I am going through pain alone I want to have a longtime family relationship with you to be one of my family member I contact you for two reason one to stand has one of my family member so I wont be lonely or be alone in my mind secondly to continue our project from where we stop.Please before we move further please can you tell me something about yourself I will be very happy to know you more better before anything.

Here is attached of my Libya International Passport, my picture and my
late husband with my two daughters picture for you to see who you are
communicating with thanks I wait to hear from yo back .Again

Thanks You,
Zainab .A. Abdallah
Ma’a salama

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:33 am

Bismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem, I greet you with the words of Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)

Since you agreed to handle the project for me thanks i really appreciate all your effort May Allah bless you and reward you for good things you do on this earth . I thank Allah I found someone special like you to handle my project.

Please This is what I want you to do for me .

(1) To manage the Charity Organization in my family name
(2) To finish our Hotel and Estate in Malta island
(3) My Husband had set aside US$100 Million for this project with
Union bank Of Switzerland
(4) 20% of this money is for you .
(5) The rest of the money should invest in any profitable business in your country or outside your country .
(6) Any profit you make from the business every year should go to our Charity organization to help the poor one widow motherless baby orphanage .E.t,c

(7) After you receive the money i will send you the original document of our real estate and Hotel in Malta. You will need to travel to Malta to inspect our unfinished hotel and estate but if you can’t travel to Malta maybe because of your health or any other reason you can send representative down there to inspect and finish the project from part of the money you will receive from union bank of Union bank Of Switzerland

(8) We will send you the contact of the consultant who monitor our Hotel and charity for now and i will introduce you to him as the new chief executive officer of our properties in Malta

(9) This project is Legal and you most handle everything legally without no risk involve also you most manage the properties very well .

(10) If you are ready to do all this and follow my instruction kindly get back to me.

HERE IS THE ATTACHED OF THE PICTURE OF THE HOTEL AND REAL ESTATE IN MALTA Allah Bless you and your family . I wait to hear from you back

Your Sincerely
Zainab .A. Abdallah
Ma’a salama

Photos are of the Jerma Hotel in Malta.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:21 am

Thanks for your prompt respond ,Since you are ready and agreed to follow my instruction in this project am also ready to work with you,with trust . I attached certificate of deposit with the ownership certificate to this message .Open the attached file to view this two documents.You will need to act on behalf of me and my family regarding our money deposited with Union Bank Of Switzerland . You are advised to send me your contact information below ;

(1) Your Name :
(2) Nationality :
(3) Residence Address :
(4) Date Of Birth :
(5) Occupation
(6) Direct Telephone Number :
(7) Home Address /Telephone
(8) Office Address/Telephone
(9) Marital Status
(10)Scan Copy Of your Identity .

As soon as i receive your contact information , I will forward it to Union bank Of Switzerland where my money was deposited and I will instruct the Bank to transfer the money to you without any further delay . This transfer will only take 2 to 3 Days .I wait for your contact information before we proceed Thanks Allah Bless you and your family

Your Sincerely
Zainab .A. Abdallah
Ma’a salama

Phone numbers from the documents:

+41445862114
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Switzerland
City or exchange location Zürich
Original network provider* upc cablecom GmbH

+41442399111
Original network provider* Swisscom (Schweiz) AG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Bismillahir, Rahamani, Raheem, I greet you with the words of
Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy
of Allah be with you)

Thanks for your prompt reply , I received your contact information and,I had forwarded your contact information to the Union Bank Of Switzerland where my money was deposited and I had instruct the Bank to transfer my money to you immediately without any further delay . I attached the death Certificate of my Husband to this message open the attached file to view it and forward it together to the bank for them to be very sure that my husband is died that is why i authorized you to act on behalf of my family

You are advice to contact the bank with this information below :

NAME OF THE BANK : UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND
Address : Bahnhofstr 709 P.O Box CH -4084 Zurich, Switzerland
Telephone: +41-44-5862114 Fax: +41-44-2399111

Via Email:

switzerlandunionbank@accountant.com

switzerlandunionbank@dr.com

Contact Person : Cedric Aldrich International Remittance department Unit

I had informed the bank regarding transfer of my money to you has the,Authorized person and the new Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O) of my
companies Based on this information you will have to send an email to the International Remittance department Unit Manager Mr Cedric Aldrich
These are the message you need to send to the Bank .

I got your contact details from Mrs Zainab .A. Abdallah .A Libyan citizen from North Africa who is presently in Banjul The Gambia suffering from lung cancer diseases. she had Instruct me to contact you in respect of her money deposited with your bank I was authorized by Mrs Zainab .A. Abdallah To receive her money U.S.$100,000,000,00(Hundred Million Dollars ) deposited with your bank I Mrs , Zainab .A.Abdallah . A Libyan Citizen from North Africa the beneficiary of U.S.$100,000,,000,00 deposited with Union Bank Of Switzerland Authorized my Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O) to receive my money deposited with your Bank without any hitch or further delay.

As soon as you send the message to the bank kindly send me copy of the
message you sent to the bank too .

Your Sincerely
Zainab .A. Abdallah
Ma’a salama

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

switzerlandunionbank@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:59 am

UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND .
Bahnofstr 709 p.O bOX ch-4084 Zurich
Tel: +41-44-5862114 Fax: +41-44-2399111

Attn:.
Re: Fund Transfer Information And Directives:
With reference to your letter of inquiry about the estate of one of our Customers',Mrs Zainab Aisha Adballah. We are therefore, humbly hereby responding to you in respect of your letter dated 09 June ,2018 at 9:30 AM GMT.

We have been notified of you by our Customer's, Mrs. Zainab Aisha Adballah, Fund deposited in the escrow account of the Union Bank Of Switerland,). We have acknowledged the receipt of her confirmation as she has chose/appointed you to be her Trustee/Representative in her favour for the claim/release of her Fund deposited in the escrow account of the Union Bank PLC,Switzerland, CENTRE OF EUROPEAN SWITZERLAND.

Mrs Zainab Aisha Adballah is one of our Customers' with an escrow deposit fund of USD 100,000,000,00 HUNDRED Million Dollars which deposited in the escrow account of the UNION Bank PLC, SWITZERLAND, CENTRE OF EUROPEAN. Consequently, The Account information has been accurately reviewed and confirmed by the Credit Remittance Audit Department/Financial Service Authority of the Union Bank PLC, Switzerland in order for the transfer to be lawfully, successfully and risk-freely conducted to you for your convenient and peaceful claim and cash withdrawals, hence, you have been rightfully employed and appointed as the Trustee to representing the Next of Kin in her favour.

Therefore, We would like to furnish and ask for your humble cooperation that you should forward to us the below stated vital documents and your personal data immediately before the reputable managements of the Union Bank Of SWITZERLAND will be authorized by the Central Bank of Switzerland,under the jurisdiction and cooperate laws, rules and regulations of the Supreme Power and Authority of the Ministry of Financial Services of Switzerland, before carrying out, giving any service or conducting of any foreign transaction concerning the transfer of the Fund into your designated bank account for your claim:

1. A Power of Attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the Fund to your Bank Account on her behalf.
Note: The Power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Gambian Resident Lawyer since the money is originated from there in Africa and the Next of Kin is currently residing over there in Gambian,

2. The Death Certificate of her Husband confirming his Death.

3. Mrs Zainba Aisha Abdallah Family Statement of Account with Transfer Slip That Indicate that The Fund Was Transfer From Libya to our Bank In Switzerland, CENTRE OF EUROPEAN.

4. An Affidavit of Oath Support from the Gambian Federal High Court over there in Gambian,

Note: The above requirements are compulsory and must be provided to us in order to permit, defend, protect our interest and value, Trustee and the Next of Kin against any query and or fund confiscation by the SWISS Financial Monitoring Commission and indeed globally, before and or after the transfer has been made to you by the Union Bank Of Switzerland.

It will also ensure and prove that a reliable, legal, comfortable, smooth, quick and successful foreign transfer of the Fund will be legitimately made within 48Hrs in effect from the time, we received, verified, confirmed and satisfied with the above named and needed vital documents from you as the Trustee representing the Next of Kin for the transfer. For us, To also achieve and enhance quick and quality processing of this fund, you should also provide to the Union Bank Of Switzerland with the below following information/requirements as required in our UBOS Foreign Transfer Form 41:

Your Full Name/s:
Your Residential Address:
Your Office Address:
Your Occupation:
Your Sex:
Your Marital Status:
Your Age:
Your Mobile/Cell Phone Number:
Your Home Telephone Number:
Your Office Telephone Number:
Your Fax Number (if any):
Your International Passport Scan Copy:
Your National ID Card Scan Copy:
Your Bank Account:
Your Bank Holder's Name:
Your Bank Name:
Your Country:
Your City:

We hope that you will humbly understand with us that our official request for the above documents/requirements are part of our security protocols to avoid any fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking of advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to Mrs Zainab Aisha Adballah privacy.

Therefore, The requirements are urgently needed on receipt of this paramount letter of our credible information, so that we will quickly create your Fund Transmission File by the Data Processing Department and International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept respectively. Having completed all our requirements, we shall verify them and once we are satified. We shall process your transfer files and effect the transfer immediately and be rest assured that the fund transfer will be genuinely, legally, peacefully, reliably and conveniently handled and conducted to you by the managements of the Union Bank Of Switerzland.

If you have any question, feature request or inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us. Just send us an email or call, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!.
Thanks for your dominant attention and earliest cooperation!.

UBOS --- You First, Banking Worth Talking About!

With Kindest Regards,
Sir, Cedric Aldrich
World Operational/Foreign Remittance Manager

+41445862114
Switzerland

I received the copy of the message you sent to me thanks for your prompt reply and your update i really appreciate that , you are such a wonderful person with beautiful mind i am very happy to choose such a wonderful person like you for my family project may Allah give you long life to handle this project .

I received the copy of the message you sent to me from the bank regarding Power Of Attorney .After I read this message i contacted a lawyer who will arrange the POWER OF ATTORNEY and he said to endorse and notarize the POWER OF ATTORNEY it will cost you US$1,500 from Gambia High Court . Right now i don't have any money with me here because i use all the money i have with me here to pay the hospital bills and buy drugs even now the doctor said they will stop treatment if i don’t pay the hospital bills and my only hope now is the money deposited with Union Bank of Switzerland which I want you to help me receive and send part of the money to me to pay the hospital bills and my medical bills

I want you to arrange the money and send to the lawyer for him to get the Power of attorney endorse and not arise from Gambia High Court . As soon as the lawyer arrange the Power Of Attorney and send it to you then you will forward it to the bank for the transfer to begin immediately . Hope you understand my explanation thanks for your understanding may Allah reward you and your family in good manner .You don't have to pay any other money this is the only money you have to pay to the lawyer for the paper work but you don't have to pay any money to the bank because my late husband has paid all the charges required to the bank . Thanks for your co-operation and understanding i wait to hear from you back . I will send you the lawyer contact information in the next mail so you can send him the money to arrange for the power of attorney . Thanks Wait for your prompt reply

Thanks You,
Zainab .A. Abdallah
Ma’a salam
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

stephanjjosef@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:33 pm

Stephan Josef

STEPHAN JOSEF <edwardositaokwu@gmail.com>
Reply-To: stephanjjosef@gmail.com

Bcc:

Sun, 6 Mar at 10:14

Bahnhofstr. 45,Zurich

8001 Switzerland

BILLING AND EXCHANGE

UNION BANK SWITZERLAND

(UBS)

P.O. Box, CH-8098 Zurich,

Tel. +41-44-234 11 11, Fax +41-44-239 91 11

Partner

I work in the exchange and billing department of the UBS in Geneva and

i am the accounting officer of most of foreign bill deposit, recent

one of our depositors had past on without proper next of kin records,

i therefore desire to use your name and information as a placement of

the deceased hence i have all his details, the total deposit is

usd5.768 million contact me if you are willing.

Stephan Josef

Phone: +41442341111
Original network provider* Swisscom (Schweiz) AG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrszainabaa@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:28 pm

Investment Proposal.

Mrs. Zainab Abdallah <seankennedy190@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrszainabaa@gmail.com

Bcc:

Mon, 28 Mar at 16:05

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)
I hope this Email finds you in good Health. In View of my Correspondence with you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost consideration, as this letter Serves as my Formal Notice of Intent to go into a multinational investment with you in your country.I'm open minded manner, I purpose contact you to negotiate my preposition for investment of multinational companies and industries with you in your country.Though i don't know you in person and i haven't met you before it will very hard to trust a stranger with such project but am doing this because I don’t have anyone who can help me from my family because I loss my family in Libya civil war and right now am at the Hospital suffering from Lung Cancer disease.

I am very sure, that you are a good person because is only Good person with Good heart can have this great opportunity coming to your way.you are just a lucky person for me to choose you out of millions around the world but i decided to contact you because my mind Choose you and i believe on what came out from my mind is the right thing to do for me that is why i decided to contact you for this is Great Opportunity for my Investment Project which will help your financial status too.

We were building a beachfront hotel and Estate on the island of Malta before my husband died and since my husband died, I have not been able to complete the construction project because I suffer from a lung cancer disease that I can no longer continue with the project due to my health problem and I want you to continue with this project and manage our business abroad I also want you to know that I am sent by God, believe it or not, this project will also help your financial situation and create job opportunities for your people. in your country or foreign country. I want you to help me manage my family's properties in foreign countries, I also want to appoint you as the Executive Director (C.E.O) of our business and properties in foreign countries.

Thank you.
Mrs Zainab.A Abdallah
Ma’a Salama
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

drmikeoobale@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 22, 2022 11:52 pm

DR MIKE OBALE

DR MIKE OBALE <edwardositaokwu@gmail.com>
Reply-To: drmikeoobale@yahoo.com

To:

Sun, 22 May at 13:31

Dr Mike Obale
Remittance Office
Central Bank Of Nigeria
Abuja

22/05/2022

Sir

A very good day to you my friend and i wish you just the best in this
season and i believe that my contact with you through my personal mail
shall give you great relieve and good result of the peace you have
long sorted, i write this message from my private mail box to save you
from the unnecessary embarrassment you suffered in your last
transaction, which practically failed because a lot of miscreants
stole your information from the server of the cbn and gave you wrong
information which lead to loss of monies and stoppages in your
transaction, you have a genuine claim here in Nigeria, but the truth
remains that you where given a very wrong information, which had lead
to misgivings in your contract numbers and amount of the contract and
site of the contract had been falsified and up to this date , you do
not have the proper details, moreover, you have not been able to
receive the original copies of the approvals and the original
approvals from the tender board of the nnpc which issued the contract,
all these information i shall make available to you, once you give
this understanding a chance, i shall provide you the true details for
the contract, once you agree to work with me, i assure you that
transfer of the main amount shall be very possible to your bank, a
very good day to you brother.

Thanks
Dr. Mike Obale
Wayne

ms.zainabe007@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:03 pm

Same dying widow scam, another email address.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (May the peace and mercy of Allah be with you)
I hope this Email finds you in good Health. In View of my Correspondence with you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost consideration, as this letter Serves as my Formal Notice of Intent to go into a multinational investment with you in your country.I'm open minded manner, I purpose contact you to negotiate my preposition for investment of multinational companies and industries with you in your country.Though i don't know you in person and i haven't met you before it will very hard to trust a stranger with such project but am doing this because I don’t have anyone who can help me from my family because I loss my family in Libya civil war and right now am at the Hospital suffering from Lung Cancer disease.

I am very sure, that you are a good person because is only Good person with Good heart can have this great opportunity coming to your way.you are just a lucky person for me to choose you out of millions around the world but i decided to contact you because my mind Choose you and i believe on what came out from my mind is the right thing to do for me that is why i decided to contact you for this is Great Opportunity for my Investment Project which will help your financial status too.

We were building a beachfront hotel and Estate on the island of Malta before my husband died and since my husband died, I have not been able to complete the construction project because I suffer from a lung cancer disease that I can no longer continue with the project due to my health problem and I want you to continue with this project and manage our business abroad I also want you to know that I am sent by God, believe it or not, this project will also help your financial situation and create job opportunities for your people. in your country or foreign country. I want you to help me manage my family's properties in foreign countries, I also want to appoint you as the Executive Director (C.E.O) of our business and properties in foreign countries.

Thank you.

Mrs Zainab A. Abdallah
Ma’a salama

Header:

Return-Path: <mrszainabe.abdallah@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ms.zainabe007@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 08:50:22 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOt1+mhtkxHA6hwEArwZ+yLGBn9Ls=G1iDaT5hZ8L4jDxsFaEw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Investment proposal
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.