Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@niaresh.co

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@niaresh.co

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Regarding Your Consignment Delivery. co
Ronald Vitiello <info@niaresh.co> Today at 2:48
Reply-To: <careisu99@gmail.com>
Message body
Dear Sir, A Diplomat named Dip. Leland Jerome has a Consignment for you. So, I am writing to confirm if you are aware of the delivery of the Consignment to you today 21 May 2018 ? . Kindly affirm that you are aware of the delivery of the Consignment so that he can be allowed to do so. Endeavor to send your complete full name, address with city name and zip code, with a scan copy of your driver's license OR an international passport to confirm with the details printed on the delivery tag in your response to this mail. Dr. Ronald Vitiello U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

careisu99@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:54 pm

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OFFICE DEPARTMENT.
Plot 23-28 Nnamdi Azikiwe Lane Victoria Island.
Lagos Nigeria
P.O. Box 3574 Ikeja Lagos Nigeria

Attention our Honorable beneficiary, we are glad to inform you that our delivery agent is now set to deliver the contract/award consignment cash box worth of $8.5 million united states dollars to your country of residence for the execution/actualization of the project as planned .

So therefore you are to urgently reconfirm your full delivery details so as to enable enable him complete the delivery without any delay of delivery and also to ensure that he has the rightful address and phone number to communicate with you as soon as he arrives to your nearest airport of destination and kindly note that your earliest response to this email will enhance his departure.

You are to Reconfirm below details as urgent.

Receiver's Name
Receiver's Address
Direct Phone
Driver's License

Thanks.
Best regards.

Dr. George Paul
Director International Fund Control.

Header:
Return-Path: <careisu99@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: remittanceofficeasaba@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:19:33
Subject: DID YOU GOT MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

remittanceofficeasaba@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:07 pm

INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OFFICE DEPARTMENT.
Plot 23-28 Nnamdi Azikiwe Lane Victoria Island.
Lagos Nigeria
P.O. Box 3574 Ikeja Lagos Nigeria

Attention our Honorable beneficiary, thanks for your email and the content well noted, well we have been able to arrange for the delivery of your fund through a cash diplomatic delivery, but on before the agent moves with your consignment to your destination, we have to send to you your consignment box key which shall be used to access your consignment upon delivery.

So we have been able to contact the UPS delivery service just to confirm that it will cost $90 to ship out the consignment key to your address which the key will be on two pieces. So please you have to let us know now when you shall be sending the payment for the up shipment your consignment key and also please do understand that you are not paying for the delivery of the consignment as every thing has been taken care from your fund.

We are unable to settle the UPS out from your fund because we have already arranged the delivery and also we have paid for the delivery of your consignment and other relevant documents attached to the delivery which will enable the delivery agent move smoothly for the delivery without any challenges from any government authority that you might ever think off.

So please do not entertain any fear or doubt over this delivery, even though you have been promised this delivery in the past and you spent lots of money trying to receive the consignment but at no avail, so I'm assuring you of the smoothness of this delivery to be done, all i kindly needed from you now is to pay for the $90 for the shipment of your consignment key across to you through UPS delivery services which will be deliver to you at your door step without hitch.

I shall await for your immediate response regarding on when you shall be sending the payment through Western Union OR money Gram international money transfer and please do understand that this Key has to be shipped before the consignment delivery could be dispatched out to your destination, so the earlier the KEY SHIPMENT fee is sent then the earlier you shall receive your consignment and i want you to give a benefit of doubt that you shall receive your consignment after which you have received your consignment key which shall be delivered through UPS.

I await for your immediate response regarding the payment of $90 for the shipment of your consignment key.

Thanks.
Best regards.
Dr. George Paul
Director International Fund Control.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.