Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fast.dservice@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fast.dservice@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:37 pm

greetings to you
People
Martha Owusu <fast.dservice@gmail.com> Today at 2:15
Reply-To: <msmarthaowusu@gmail.com>
To
Message body
Greetings, how are you doing it's a pleasure to contact you through this medium in regards to an important pending deals you're been sent this Email as i have been given mandate to contact you to process the completion of the pending deal kindly reply immediately to be sure you email is still active hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Ms Martha Owusu
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: fast.dservice@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:46 pm

Account Management
People
Alima Ablah Farooqi <fast.dservice@gmail.com> Today at 10:25
Reply-To: <farooqialima@gmail.com>
To
Message body
Good Morning to you how are you doing today how was your holiday's i have something to share with you,
your urgent response and cooperation will be highly appreciated kindly use the reply button to respond
to this email copy i will be hoping to read from you soon so i can divulge more details on the subject to
you thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Alima Ablah Farooqi,.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.