Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

boa.bankofafricabf@mail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

transfer@activonational.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:30 pm

Activo Bank of Spain (ABS)
Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
Head of Foreign Operation: Mr Pedro Iniesta
Tel: +34 632 152 536
Fax: 0034 950 950 226
Email: transfer.dept@actbplc.com
Email: activobank.ofspain@spainmail.com

Attn:

Activo bank of Spain managements will advice you to send the fee within the next 3 working days as you know that friday this week dated 13 12 2019 is the united nations deadline so any delay will not be welcome by this bank as you know UN will not give any extension and it will be better you send the fee immediately and get the code to complete the transfer of your fund into your bank account through your online account.

NB: If you did not send the fee then send the authorisation letter sealed and signed by you so as to enable the united nation cancel your fund and transfer it to their(UN) treasury account as unclaimed bill.

We anticipate your early responds & payment.

Best Regards

Mr. Pedro Iniesta (Bank Manager)
Head of Foreign Operation
For ABS Management.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:35 am

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
Tel: 0034 632 152 536

Attn:

Activo bank of spain managements receive a message from one mr Jak Sumpus from malaysia that you gave him right to claim your fund is that true? your responds determine the next step of this bank.

Best Regards

For ABS Management.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:46 pm

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
Tel: +34 632 152 536
Email: transfer@activonational.com
Email: activbkaaspain@spainmail.com

Attn:

Happy New Year to You & Your Family also to your Buisness Partners,

In respect of the telex message from bank of Spain & European union commission which they advice this bank to notify them the foreign beneficiary who were able to comply to this bank request and the one who refuse to enable them transfer the funds to United Nations treasury account as unclaimed bill which your fund file is included, Activo bank of Spain managements board of directors have to deliberate on this issue by tomorrow 11,15 am spanish local time and failure to reply to this message please send the confiscation letter to enable this bank send Go ahead message for confiscation of your fund, If you are still interested in claiming your fund do notify this bank your next step in sending the fee which must be within 4 days from now as indicated.

Your responds to this message is very important so as to enable this bank proceed.

Best Regards

For ABS Management.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:24 pm

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
Tel: 0034 632 152 536

Attn:

Activo bank of Spain managements is sending you this bank brokers account for you to send the fee into and send the slip to this bank so as to enable this bank proceed the transfer into your bank account immediately this bank confirmed the fee and procure the certificate.

Brokers Bank Name: iberCaja Bank
Brokers Account Name: BLESSING O. A.
IBAN: ES69 2085 9739 6703 3029 XXXX
BIC: CAZRES2Z
Address: Alconcon, Madrid 28924 SPAIN.

In addition to this, You have been hereby advice by the Activo bank management's to send the Affidavit declaration of Money Laundry certificate fee of €1,108.00 Euro ( One Thousand,One Hundred & Eight Euro Only) which is equivalent to $1,224.00 USD (One Thousand, Two Hundred & Twenty Four USD Only) which is also equivalent to 955 .00 GBP (Nine Hundred & Fifty Five Great Britain Pounds Only)as requested by the ministry in charge to enable this bank procure the certificate and transfer this fund into your bank account also this bank will send you VISA CARD to access your fund in any atm machine in your country.

Nb: You have been advice to send the fee into the brokers account above and send the scan payment slip to this bank so as to enable this bank proceed.

Await your responds.

Regards,

For ABS Management.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:30 pm

Activo Bank of Spain(ABS)
Principe de Vergara,125,
Madrid 28002 SPAIN
Head of Foreign Operation: Mr. Pedro Iniesta
Tel: 0034 631 434 317
Email: info@activonational.com
Email:activobank.ofspain@spainmail.com

Attn:

In respect of my discussion with the director of Central bank of Spain & European Union financial Department this Morning dated 13 01 2020,You have been hereby informed by Activo bank of Spain management that I Mr. Pedro Iniesta want you to officially update this bank on your mode of paying this fee because I will be having meeting with the bank of Spain & European Union financial Department, imf delegates delegates first thing tomorrow morning dated 14 01 2020 Spanish local time 11.25 am which I have to update the bank of Spain & European Union financial Department managements on your next step in completing your claim also by paying the fee to enable them endorse your file for onward processing.

Furthermore, Be informed that this is a very crucial stage that I have to update the bank of Spain & European Union financial Department directors that the beneficiary of this said fund is serious about his inheritance but if you did not show any positive action what do you expect me to do? This will do you no good as the fund beneficiary rather you are complicating issues.

NB:I Mr. Pedro Iniesta is doing all my best, please support me with all the necessary assistance I need to enable me complete your transfer procedure by you paying the fee to facilitate the conclusion & procedure of your fund.

Your urgent responds to this email will be highly appreciated as you know that the meeting will be held tomorrow morning dated 14 01 2020 at 11.25am Spanish local time.

Best Regards

For ABS Management.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eucomm.foreifdpt@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:53 pm

European Union Financial Dept
7 Storey's Gate, NW
London Uk, SW1P 3AT
Our Ref: EU/…EUFD/EUEFTL/PLD/792068
Te: 0044 744 033 3817
Date:…17…01…2020.

Beneficiary:

Accordance to this management's policy, European Union Financial Dept will hereby bring to your notice that this managements have receive some various complains from Activo Bank of Spain that you are not showing any positive responds in claiming your fund ,which this management's cannot judge with the comment of the Activo Bank of Spain only rather we want you to explain to this European Union Financial Dept what is the actual cause of your delay in complying to their request so as to enable this management's know the best step to take at the right time.

You have been advice to explain in details because this management's will be summiting your report to the board of trustees by tomorrow dated 20 01 2020 at 11.30 am Spanish local time for deliberation, which the World Bank & imf, bank of Spain also Activo Bank of Spain delegates will be present.

As long as you have funds in Activo Bank of Spain you have been advice to explain everything to this dept in details so as to enable this management's handle the procedure properly to make sure you get your fund.

Your urgent responds will be highly appreciated.

Regard's

Mr. Henry Johfot
Eu financial dept
Director.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:45 pm

Activo Bank of Spain(ABS)
Principe de Vergara,125,
Madrid 28002 SPAIN
Email:activobank.ofspain@spainmail.com

Attn:

In respect of my discussion with the director of Central bank of Spain & European Union financial Department this Morning dated 03 02 2020,You have been hereby informed by Activo bank of Spain management that I Mr. Pedro Iniesta want you to officially update this bank on your mode of paying this fee because I will be having meeting with the bank of Spain & European Union financial Department, imf delegates delegates first thing tomorrow morning dated 04 02 2020 Spanish local time 09.45 am which I have to update the bank of Spain & European Union financial Department managements on your next step in completing your claim also by paying the fee to enable them endorse your file for onward processing.

Furthermore, Be informed that this is a very crucial stage that I have to update the bank of Spain & European Union financial Department directors that the beneficiary of this said fund is serious about his inheritance but if you did not show any positive action what do you expect me to do? This will do you no good as the fund beneficiary rather you are complicating issues.

NB:I Mr. Pedro Iniesta is doing all my best, please support me with all the necessary assistance I need to enable me complete your transfer procedure by you paying the fee to facilitate the conclusion & procedure of your fund.

Your urgent responds to this email will be highly appreciated as you know that the meeting will be held tomorrow morning dated 04 02 2020 at 09,45am Spanish local time.

Best Regards

For ABS Management.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Activo bank of Spain (ABS)
Principe de Vergara,125,
Madrid 28002 SPAIN
Attn:

Activo bank of Spain managements receive letter from United nations to present your fund file for confiscation on tuesday next week dated 18 02 2020 for confiscation if you dont send the outstanding fee between now and monday next week dated 17 02 2020 as advice and instructed by the United Nations and imf.

This message have been endorse and seal under the UN/IMF/WB 2016 fiscal policy guidelines failure to comply your fund will be confiscated and transfer to the united nations treasury account as unclaimed bill.

Best Regards
For ABS Management.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:53 am

Activo bank of Spain (ABS)
Principe de Vergara,125,
Madrid 28002 SPAIN
Attn:

Activo bank of Spain managements will advice you to notify this bank if you have giving authority to mr Panelter of Japan to claim your fund because he have send several message that you gave him order to claim your fund also send his lawyer over here at yesterday to come for your fund so your responds will enable this bank proceed because the chief judge have ask for this bank lawyer and me mr pedro iniesta to be in his head office on thursday this week dated 27 02 2020 to clarify the point before a date for the court hearing will be fixed if there is not proper understanding between the both party.

To enable this bank assist you and represent you before the chief judge and director of bank of Spain, you have to send this 2 certificate to enable this bank proceed or if you are the person who send him then send approval order to enable this bank give your fund to mr Panelter.

1. Source of Fund certificate.
2. Anti Drug certificate

Best Regards
For ABS Management.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:41 pm

Principe de Vergara,
125, Madrid 28002 SPAIN
Attn:

Activo bank of spain managements wants to know your steps in sending the outstanding fee because your delay to send the fee is not encourageable to this bank managements and if this delay persist this bank will implimente penalty on your fund or confiscate your fund and transfer it to the united nations treasury account as unclaimed bill.

Your responds in sending the fee today or tomorrow will determine the next step of this bank.

Best Regards
For ABS Management.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.