Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ranksr@macomb.edu

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ranksr@macomb.edu

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:03 pm

RE:
People
Ranks, Richard <ranksr@macomb.edu> 13 Apr at 3:28 AM
Reply-To: "qpedro309@gmail.com" <qpedro309@gmail.com>
To
Message body

You have received a donation reply for details
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ped11011@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Hello,
Thank you for writing to me, I want you to know that i did not make my donation public please take note, because of fraudulent people in the internet,am sorry for my Spellings if you find any errors, i don't speak English very well,i used the internet translator to write you this message.
I am Pedro Quezada, A Native of Jarabacoa (Dominica Republic) like you already know i won the Power ball Jackpot of $338 million in the Month of March and the money have change my life and the life of my humble family, but it won’t change my heart, my family is a very humble family and we’re going to help each other out i and my family decided to do God's work after having a long talk with some ministers of God and prayer sessions by donating few good heart individual in the world. I don't have much to say about my self now but am over excited, So I want you and your family to be happy as we are happy today.
I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Although we know each other for the first time but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked you.
Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money,for source and verification please see the link below:
http:/ /www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2302503/New-Jersey-338m-Powerball-winner-Pedro-Quezada-pays-30k-resolve-child-support-debt.html

Dominican lotto winner vows to 'help those in need' after winning $338 Million
ww w.dailymail.co.uk
$338m Powerball jackpot winner Pedro Quezadawho dumped his girlfriend of ten years after his win without giving her a penny did not live up to promises that he'd pay ...

MY PHOTO IS ALSO IN THE LINK ABOVE.
We decided to donate Individuals and i told some Ministers about this which they said was a welcome idea and promised they will get me a list of some people who can help others with my donation and put smile in the face of the needy, i decided to select my self by going to Microsoft and Google to make a research. I decided to move to United Kingdom with my family because, since i won this lottery different taxes have been fallen upon me and much are coming, my pastor and my able minister's of God advice me to move to United-Kingdom with my family rather than paying Tax each week.
Our $750,000 US Dollars donation may not be much to you but i believe it will go a long way to improving your standard of living like my Power ball Jackpot did to me and my family, first you choosing to help people around you and then investing in yourself immediately you receive the payment, I would like you to send me your full name, full address, Age, occupation and personal phone number to my email immediately and my entire household will be glad for you to visit us after my donation gets to you. Do this on time so you can contact the lawyer for all the legal documentation regarding this donation.
Send me an email with your Full Name, Address, Age, Occupation and your personal telephone number:
Thank you

Pedro Quezada

Header:
Return-Path: <ped11011@outlook.com>
Received: from DB6PR0202MB2853.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::ddb1:8190:ed3f:9210]) by DB6PR0202MB2853.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::ddb1:8190:ed3f:9210%18]) with mapi id 15.20.0675.015;
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 07:09:56
Subject: Re: RE: INFO
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ped11011@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Hello ,
How are you doing? I have already issued a letter of authorization to my finance firm regarding us appointing you as our beneficiary and you are now the sole and sole beneficiary to this fund totaling $750,000usd for you and your family. As i mentioned in my previous email, I said we prayed and searched over the Internet for assistance because I saw your profile on Yahoo email owners list and picked you. sometimes it will be difficult for me to be on the Internet and send messages to you but do send me messages any time and my prayer and blessings is with you and also as soon as the funds get to you please let me know.
The contact details and email of our finance firm (Natwest Bank PLC.) is below and you have to contact them immediately via email "customercare99@accountant.com " or phone as i have already issued the authority to them and they will be expecting to hear from you so that they can arrange on how the funds will be transferred to your personal account via an online bank to bank wire system, You have to provide them with every assistance the bank will need to effect the transfer to enable the funds released to you without delay. I want you to contact the finance firm stating only your full name; address and my deposit file no: UKNWB/PEDRO603192..... For easy trace of my file.

It is important that you “must” first open a new online payment account with our paying finance firm, before our approved $750,000usd will be released to the new online bank account, then you will be provided with information/access to your new bank account online using your personal computer and other instruction will also be sent to you via email on how you can easily transfer your $750,000usd from the new account to your local account within 24 hours. You only need to open an active disbursement account with the Bank to enable you personally handle the transfer of funds to your local account as I have already arranged and agreed with the management of the Bank, if you follow the instructions and communication from the finance firm within the next three (3) working days you will have the fund transferred to your account and available for use.

Contact Email: customercare99@accountant.com
Contact Person: James Hurt
Natwest Bank PLC.
Phone Number: +447035909914

The agreement/contract I signed with Natwest Bank PLC. London, United Kingdom for the payment of your approved $750,000usd states that you personal complete the payment of your fund through the use of a new temporal online account which you must first open with our finance firm, therefore your contact with our finance firm will only involve the opening of a new online bank payment account in your name which they will automatically credit the deposit of $750,000usd into the new account and immediately you will be provided the account ownership information and instructions on how you can access your new account from their online database and personally execute the bank to bank wire payment transfer of your $750,000usd to your own local account within 24 Hours. That is Natwest Bank PLC. Electronic banking policy so you should be ready to open an account with them upon your contact.
I wish you and your family the timeless treasures of Christ, the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends.
Hope to hear from you after you contact with the bank, Good luck.

Thank you

Pedro Quezada

Phone:
+447035909914
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Franzcom Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

customercare99@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:35 pm

67 High Street
Staines
TW18 4PU

Welcome

PAYMENT CODE: UKNWB/PEDRO603192.

Compliment of the day to you from Natwest Bank Plc. United Kingdom. Britain finest and concise online banking institution with a global perspective. Our unique service trend in the European and world market speaks volume of how keen we hold our greatest assets (customers) in high regards. Our affiliation with the Santander group makes us a leading financial stronghold. There are a whole lot of services and products that we offer which in the long run is a far higher edge than our contemporaries in the financial market, this is why even in the face of the current financial distress pervading world market we are way ahead and still waxing stronger in financial circles.
P
We have confirm the instructions from the Mr. Pedro Quezada, instructing us to immediately open an online temporal debit account in your name; and transfer your approved grant funds of $750,000.00 USD from their personal foundation account to you via permission within the next Three (3) working days from the Cheque that was submitted to us, Our on-line temporal account opening will enable us to immediately make any further transfer of your payment funds to your designated personal bank account in your country.
As a Non-resident of the UNITED KINGDOM, you are required to set up a Non-Resident Online/Offshore account with our Bank. This online/offshore account will be set up in your name by our Bank National Westminster Bank Plc.) As soon as you meet up to our corporate policy, you will have your account setup. Please be informed that setting up of an online account with us is a simple exercise that involves simple steps, which you will have to choose the type of account you want to open from the options below.

1. PERSONAL ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of £364.36 GBP equivalent to $620.00 (Six hundred and twenty USD) and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $5,000,000.00 USD within one month.

2. CORPORATE ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit of £522.99.00 GBP equivalent to $ 890.00 USD (Eight hundred and ninety five USD) and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $15,000,000.00 USD within one month.

3. PLATINUM ACCOUNT: This type of account requires an initial deposit £705.16 GBP equivalent to $1,200.00 USD (One thousand, 200 Hundred USD) and has the facilities and privileges adequate to handle a maximum transfer of $30,000,000.00 USD within one month.

Please note that this amount is refundable upon request if you decide to close your account. As soon as your account is set up, you will have an account number and an access code with which you can access your account through our online facilities.

Thank you and I await your swift Response.

Kind Regards,
James Hurt

Header:
Return-Path: <customercare99@accountant.com>
Received: from [105.4.4.163] ([105.4.4.163]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 23 Apr 2018 18:09:44
Subject: Welcome

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 105.4.4.163<br>Originating ISP: Cell-c<br> City: Benoni<br>Country of Origin: South Africa<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:21 pm

67 High Street
Staines
TW18 4PU

Welcome ,

PAYMENT CODE: UKNWB/PEDRO603192.

Thanks for your reply. You have chosen to open a personal account. On that note, You are advice to send the needed fee of £364.36 GBP equivalent to $620.00 (Six hundred and twenty USD) via Money Gram to our Liaison Account Officer with the Financial Services Authority (FSA) whose responsibility is to receive such fee on behalf of the regulatory Agency pursuance to section 7(1) (b) of the Financial Services Act. You are to send the fee using Money Gram as mentioned before with the information provided below:

Name: Linda Moore.
Address:67 High Street , Staines .TW18 4PU
London

Upon effecting this payment via Money Gram , you are to send the following details of the transfer for confirmation as under listed below:

Sender's Name___________________?
Sender's Address___________________?
Amount Sent___________________?
MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number)____?

We thank you for your trust in our Banking System.
Thank you for your patronage

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,
James Hurt
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:43 pm

Dear ,

Here is the account information to make the payment into :

Acc. Name: Alexander M L.
Bank Name: National Westminster
Acc. No: 4550XXXX
Sort Code: 602048
BIC: NWBKGB2L
Bank Addrtess: 141 High Street, Stourbridge, DY8 1BF.

Send me a scan copy of the slip once you are done .

James
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ped11011@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:39 pm

Hello ,

Can you kindly update me if you have receive your funds or not and also send me your phone number .

Pedro
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:44 pm

Dear ,

Since you couldn’t transfer the fee to our uk branch , you are advice to transfer the fee to our SA branch with the account information below :

Bank name: fnb,
Holder name: Jowin T ,
Acct no:6274258XXXX,
Branch code: 254005,
Swift code: FIRNZAJJ,
Address: , centurion 0157

Send me the payment slip once you are done for confirmation .

James
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:44 pm

Dear ,

Top of the day to you and your family . I just want know ask if you are still sending the fee today , so we can open your account . Kindly get back to me as soon as you can .

James
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 01, 2018 8:30 pm

Dear ,

Please can you kindly send me a scan copy of the payment slip , for confirmation . Thank you .

James
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.