Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

revjoiukmn@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

revjoiukmn@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Hello
People
Ms Ashely Taylor <revjoiukmn@aol.com> Today at 17:11
Reply-To: at1825054@gmail.com
To
Message body
Hello,I am Ms Ashely Taylor , I am ill and might not survive according to my doctor as a result of cancer. I want to distribute my $10,500,000.00.USD to you to be able to help the less privileged ones in your country.reply for more details. Regards.Ms Ashely Taylor
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

zxswedfr@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:16 pm

Hello,
People
Ms Ashely Taylor <zxswedfr@aol.com> Today at 17:04
To
Message body
Hello,
I am Ms Ashely Taylor , I am ill and might not survive according to my doctor as a result of cancer. I want to distribute my $10,500,000.00.USD to you to be able to help the less privileged ones in your country.reply for more details.Email:at1825054@gmail.com
Regards. Ms Ashely Taylor
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

at1825054@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:58 pm

Hi Dear
Thank for your email dated on 12/XX/18. I am sick woman and, I am in
serious pain , I can not sleep through out last night , I will be
going in for sugary on Saturday , always put me in your prayer , on
the other hand I will say I promise
before God that your effort will never be in vein , I have suffered
with this pain
for years , I thank God for is guidance and protection to
still give me life up till date. at this moment I have leave this
transaction for you to complete with your support the attorney will
fulfill the transaction for us

Thank you so much for your latest message , i receive it with thanks and
happiness and strongly believe that you will not let me down according to
your comment in your message. i am happy that you are carry out the will
of God ,Note that this money is my late husband hard labored before
untimely death come to snatch him away . I am assuring you from my inner
heart that this money is of God and 100% risk free .
I have receive back acceptance letter from security company , my attorney
is waiting your identification and power of attorney to proceed the legal
change of ownership in your name to enable you receive the fund without any
hurdle i can not move round at all as i am talking to you it is by
the help of nurse i can talk , if you are not ready to sponsor and
get back your payment to enable release the fund as there will be
documentation , i don't think you are ready to assist and complete
this project on my behalf since i can not see and i can not work
diagonalize for cancer spread all over my stomach , kindly reconfirm
again your full details ,Full Name , phone number , address ,
identification
please always forward every correspondence with you an the attorney to me
or any thing receive from any party for my advice

Kindly Contact name and phone number
Bob Wong :Email
robertwong@mail2mail4.com

Your sister,

Ashley Taylor

Header:

Return-Path: <at1825054@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018
Subject: Re: Hello,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:49 pm

Dear Sir,

I am Barrister Robert Wong , Senior advocate at law, an accredited attorney of the International Court Of Justice for United Nations Legal matters,I am also a registered attorney for International Clients matters at Dustsheet Bank c both in their USA Branch , Canada and in Malaysia , I have been mandated by the Ashley Taylor the sick woman on comma in military hospital base in Turkish hospital to proceed to work with you and release the fund under the custody of security company and i will have to procure and sign your payment documents,Remittance Authorization for wire transfer of the fund payment sum $10,500,000.00 Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only).

I have receive authorization letter mandated me to represent you as your legal attorney to swear an affidavit of claim oath on your behalf at Supreme Court of Justice in malaysia in attestation that you are the bonafide legal beneficiary of the payment fund $10,500,000.00 USD and complete the legalization,wire transfer of your payment sum $10,500,000.00 USD(Ten Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your bank account.

I will depart from USA and fly to Federal Capital Territory KL to visit the Supreme Court of Justice to swear the affidavit oath on your name and obtain the affidavit claim oath and attach the Power Of Attorney Letter you will send to me as your legal representative and submit at the Security Company legal Department to complete all legal matters and the legal department of paying Bank will approve me to sign the Remittance Authorization on your behalf for immediate release and wire transfer of your payment to your bank account of your choose , I request for you to reconfirm your bank account details for your fund wire to your account as follows:

Bank Name / Address
Account number
Swift Code
Routing Nos
Account Name

Kindly scan and attach a copy of your I.D Card, Driver's License for Identification during your payment wire transfer. You need to write a Letter as Power of Attorney, Authorizing me as your legal representative to sign all payment documents for legalization of your payment and supervise the wire transfer to your bank account. Write this letter, type and sign it , send it via scan attachment to this email.

I await your urgent response and the Power of Attorney / Authority to represent you as your legal representative, if you have any questions feel free to ask me immediately and call me on my Direct Phone: + 1714-676-1084 as soon as i hear from you i will attach my passport and identification without further delay

Yours sincerely in legal service,

Senior Barrister Robert Wong (LLB.HONS, MBA, CLS, CLA)(ICJ-Accredited Attorney) Direct number + 1714-676-1084

Phone:
+17146761084
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Buena Park, CA
Original network provider* Mci Worldcom Communications, Inc., Ca
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:27 am

BARRISTER ROBERT W WILLIAM CHAMBERS.
Legal advocates, property, tax, business incorporation, solicitors
Address: Brandywine Building1000 West St., 10th Floor
USA
Tel: +1714-676-1084 . Fax: +1714-676-1084

DATE: 04TH JANUARY , 2019.

ATTN:

COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY SIR!

I HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL, I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE ALSO RECEIVED A BRIEF OF YOURS VIA BY CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE FEDERATION, SUPREME COURT JUSTICE , I AM A DUETSCH BANK LAWYER RESIDENT IN USA, I AM AN INTERNATIONAL LICENSE LAWYER AND I HAVE BEEN ACCREDITED BY THE USA BAR ASSOCIATION, I WILL HANDLE YOUR MATTER AS PRO BONO WHICH MEANS I WILL RECEIVE MY LEGAL SERVICE FEE AFTER I HAVE COMPLETED LEGALIZATION OF YOUR PAYMENT AND SUPERVISE THE WIRE REMITTANCE INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, HOWEVER AS THE CHIEF JUSTICE KNOWS I DO NOT PAY OFFICIAL COURT CHARGES FOR CLIENTS, IF THERE IS SUCH OFFICIAL COURT FEES YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT YOURSELF.

SO KINDLY SEND ME A POWER OF ATTORNEY LETTER, STATING THAT YOU HAVE AUTHORIZED ME TO ACT AS YOUR LEGAL REPRESENTATIVE.

YOU CAN REACH ME ON MY USA PHONE NUMBER: +1714-676-1084 , IMMEDIATELY WE AGREE ON MY TERMS THEN I WILL FLY OVER TO MALAYSIA AND EXECUTE THIS LEGAL DUTY ON YOUR BEHALF BY SWEARING AN AFFIDAVIT CLAIM OATH, NOTARIZE AND STAMP DUTY IT AND SUBMIT ALL LEGAL PAPER WORKS TO THE DUTSCHE BANK FOR YOUR PAYMENT WIRE REMITTANCE TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

I WAIT TO HEAR A PHONE CALL AND EMAIL FROM YOU. I ATTACHED MY LEGAL IDENTIFICATIONS FOR YOUR VIEW AND CONFIRMATION OF MY STATUS AS A SENIOR ATTORNEY AT LAW.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE OF MY LAW CHAMBERS.

YOURS SINCERELY IN LEGAL SERVICE,
SENIOR BARRISTER ROBERT WONG

Disclaimer: This message contains privileged confidential information which is not to be disclosed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message please contact the sender and destroy this message as well as all existing copies and attachments.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:58 pm

Dear
I am inn receipt of your details but i still have not receive your Identification

Regards
Robert Wong
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:22 pm

BARRISTER ROBERT W WILLIAM CHAMBERS.
Legal advocates, property, tax, business incorporation, solicitors
Address: Brandywine Building1000 West St., 10th Floor
USA
Tel: +1714-676-1084 . Fax: +1714-676-1084

Thanks for your update , Kindly apply and send your identification to enable me open a file and it will ne required by the bank and security company before approval of the said fund to you name , please send them soon and your full name / home address /occupation and your direct phone number

Best Regards

Barrister Robert Wong
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:02 am

In respect to your email and the content there in is well noted , I here by want to inform you that ashley taylor is in coma may not survive it
I will urge you send send your direct information to eanble me start procurement of the fund , your full name and phone number , address and your identification attach with the attached form from the Malaysia court i did meet with chief judge on time but finally i can obtain the affidavit form and deposit certificate from the security company before submitting to court for affidavit of claim in your name ,You have all assurances that this is 100% risk free,Kindly fill out your full name on the affidavit high court form and send to me by email attachment to the security company { jimmyhallac@fxcmsecurityfirm.org }, to enable legalize the form in Kuala Lumpur High court and proceed the process with immediate effect.

The affidavit will enable me to start the processing of release funds from the security company where my late client deposited the funds. Immediately I received the filled form containing your full details i will submit and obtain the document so that the management will give their consent for the onward processing of your fund release to paying bank on Monday . the will move the fund as consignment to your choice paying deutche bank for transfer and the total amount in question is $10.5 Million USD

Looking forward for your soonest response.
Regards
Barrister Robert Wong

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nhjuikl_asdwefrtg@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:23 am

Hello,
People
Ms Ashely Taylor <nhjuikl_asdwefrtg@aol.com> 16 Jan at 8:42 AM
Reply-To: "Ms Ashely Taylor" <at1825054@gmail.com>
To
nhjuikl_asdwefrtg@aol.com
Message body
Hello,I am Ms Ashely Taylor , I am ill and might not survive according to my doctor as a result of cancer. I want to distribute my $10,500,000.00.USD to you to be able to help the less privileged ones in your country.reply for more details.Regards.Ms Ashely Taylor
Wayne

at1825054@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:11 am

I hope your day is going great! Forgive me for emailing you again, but I just wanted to follow up on the email below and see if you might have any thoughts and i got your email in Random Email Addresses list

I have granted a power of attorney to the legal authority for my lawyer to conduct legal decision for you as a family member and lasting power of attorney who is active when you can no longer be able to make reasonable decisions for me and you , My attorney have given a lasting attorney power of attorney to stand by you and if you can please understand that there will be a documentation as promise from high court in fund origin country were my husband deposited this fund which will need to register your name as beneficiary , when i or you are unable or incapacitated to make proper need for the beneficiary to get the fund , the attorney LPA legally provides another individual the authority to take care of aspect concerning it financial welfare matter in this event if you are not incapacitated to do this transaction and complete this project it is not important you contact back because you know what i am going through . my illness is a big shock accident to me and my family . i need your protection and support , you have the asset control of the fund in this kind of matter it is important to choose a person that can be trusted with LPA appropriate professional which we really depending upon

kindly contact the attorney as directed given the full confidence as he is right now waiting you in security company in Malaysia to complete transaction , please he need your full support to get the legal documents . you making him go through long delay which is adding more expenses in another person country . i really depend upon you to complete this project . kindly contact attorney Robert Wong to resolve this matter with the Malaysian Government which is waiting
kindly send him your direct phone number or call him

his email address is stated bellow as i said he is waiting to heart from you to complete transaction
(robertwong@mail2mail4.com)

Thanks for your co-operation
Yours sincerely
Ashley Taylor
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.