Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sann88644@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sann88644@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:31 pm

Now being used for a dying widow scam. It was also used as a Military Romance non-delivery scam abusing stolen photos of Lt General Patricia Horoho here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6883&p=141476&hilit=sann88644%40gmail.com#p141476

Good day dear ,

I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point, so do not be afraid. Your profile gave me confidence, you look humble and God fearing. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, this massage mighty come to you as surprise but i chose to reach you through email because it still remains the fastest medium of communication through this medium internet has been greatly abused. Please give me this little chance to explain myself to you, I would have like to meet you face to face before departing from this mother earth but due to the illness continue to deprive the chance but even if I die on the process of this operation I will still praise ALMIGHTY.

My name is Mrs.Sarah Andrew i am from United States Of America, but i lived in LONDON for many years, i am a dying woman and i decided to donate what I have to you for charity work/assistance to less privileged people in the society. I am 69 years old and I was diagnosed of cancer for about 1 year ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for and my doctor told me that i would not last for the period of seven months due to cancer problem because of my health, I am married to Mr Paul Andrew ,who died as the result of war in Syria before my husband dead he informed me that he deposited the sum of £9.5m GBP in a BANK in LONDON UNITED KINGDOM. Before he was poisoned to death as the result of war in Syria, I want you to help me to use this money for a charity project before I die, for the poor Less-privilege and ORPHANAGES in your country.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply to me so that I will give you the deposit receipt which the BANK issued to my late husband, to start the good work of God, for immediate transfer of the money to your account in your country, To be very honest with you, this money i have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this fund either in the short-run or in the long-run because is my late husband money.

I want you to take 35 % percent of the total money for your personal use, 5 % percent for expenses and while 60% of the money will go to charity. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

Please kindly respond quickly for further details.
Thanks and God bless you,

I await your urgent reply,
Mrs. Sarah Andrew

Header:
Return-Path: <sann88644@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 19:44:40
Subject: Greetings of peace my beloved

Photo of Woman in hospital not posted per our posting guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sann88644@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:08 pm

Dearest beloved,

Fellowship greetings to you in the name of the most high God. I am truly inspired to receive your response mail today which the lord who brought us together in exalting his name through this benevolence entrust will guide us and give us one spirit and one accord to realize this aspiration to his glory .

My health always troubles me but i believe as God did to the woman with an issue of blood he must surely visit me at his own appointed time,as Job said, i will wait till my change comes. I knew that it is by his stripe i am healed and he was bruised for my transgression, and he has paid all my debts on the cross of Calvary so i have nothing to fear since i am the daughter of a king. Even if he calls me home in this very hour i have no reason to question his purposes. As the bible teaches us that Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.( Revelation 14:13).

Please I hope there will be utmost confidence in this transaction? And please always pray for me and the less privileged it is very necessary. I want this money to be transferred to your personal account, i want you be fast about it because i am very sick, i want the money to be transferred to you as soon as possible.

I will like you to send me your full details like:

1. Your full name
2. Telephone number and fax number
3. Your Age
4. Your Occupation
5. Address
6. Nationality
7. Scan copy of your passport or Id card

Without much hesitation,i will like you to confirm to me your contact information's to help me present you to the Bank as my next of kin and instructing them to proceed in making the release of the the funds to you as my next of kin which a copy will also be forwarded to you.

I may not be often communicating with you due to my present health situation because this messages that i have been writing to you was by the assistance of the nurse sister who God purposely used for assisting me here in the hospital, please always commit her in your daily prayers as you do to me.

Always keep your faith in God and commit this transaction in his guide.
Endless love of God keep enduring with you.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and God bless you.
Mrs.Sarah Andrew
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sann88644@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:07 pm

Dearest Beloved ,
Thank you very much for your kind reply again and your willingness to
see that my last wish is accomplished. Your response to me, gives me
more relief and hope to live again, to God be the glory. Please my
beloved i can not call you because the Doctor will not allow me to
talk to people because of my present condition, I
was transferred to University college hospital London. now
because some people wanted to kill me and take away everything me and
my late husband labored for but God saved my life, please keep is as a
secret and do not tell anybody my current location .

I want to let you know that I have forwarded your personal details to
the bank with authorization letter, letting the bank know about you as
the person i want my money to be released to, as my new beneficiary
before anything happens to me, so that they can officially proceed by
attending to you for the immediate release of this money to you.

I have to be honest to tell you that i have never in my life trusted
anyone like this before as i have trusted in you and in my spirit, i
can feel it that i can trust you very well to be my beneficiary and
receive this my money for this charity work for God before i will die.

I want you to always remember the reason why i am doing this is
because of my present health condition and i am afraid as the doctor
has advised me that i am not going to leave long from now on. So my
beloved, in everything i am directing you to do now, do it for me as a
family because you are now all i have at this time and i will not like
to be disappointed or failed by you.

I want you to contact the Bank immediately and find out what will be
the procedure and to get the fund transfer to your account before
anything happens to me.

I will advise you to contact the Bank with their contact details below
so that they will guide you on how to get the needed documents for the
fund transfer to your account:

Below is the Bank's contact, the bank for direction:

Contact Person: Stephen Hester
Here is the email address of the bank: infonatwestbank.plc@financier.com
Bank Name: Natwest bank plc London
Bank tel: +44 -79-70 85-0803
Bank fax: + 44-84-4585-3149

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER.

All you need to do is to contact the Bank and follow there
instructions to enable them commence the transfer immediately and follow
everything they will direct you to do.

Always update me about the transfer so that i can know when the money
will be transferred into your account. Immediately After the transfer
of the fund to your account, if i am still alive, i will invite you to
come and visit me, so that we can see each other face to face before i
will die.

Please all you have to do for me now is to make sure you get this
money as fast as possible before anything will happen to me because my
condition is getting critical more and more everyday. I am now
confident so much in you with all my heart and i want you to handle
everything for me as i am directing you.

Please always pray for me and keep me updated as soon as you contact
the Bank for the fund transfer. May God be with you and your family.

Your Beloved Mother,
Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrew

Phones:
+447970850803
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+448445853149
Number billable as shared cost number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sann88644@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Hello my beloved son,
How are you doing, hope your are doing fine,
i read your mail, my dear i wanted to know what the bank said if you have contacted the bank, and what the bank said. because i have send an introductory note to the bank, i told the bank your are my partner and i w ant the bank to transfer the fund into your account, hence i want to know the update from you,
Have a lovely day.
Yours mother.
Mrs Sarah Andrews.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infonatwestbank.plc@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:44 pm

FROM THE DESK OF DIRECTOR NATIONAL WESTMINSTER BANK PLC LIMITED
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR CLAIMS/VERIFICATION AND INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE NATWEST BANK
#135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3UR, United Kingdom
04/04/2018.

Attention Sir,
We acknowledged the receipt of your email for the application of claims for the release and transfer of fund amounting £9.5 Million GBP) dully deposited under our custody by our honorable customer Mr Paul Andrews which has been ordered to be transferred to you by Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrews as the right beneficiary.
We also received a confirmation letter from Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrews with the approval for the release of this fund to you as the legal beneficiary to the deposited fund.
To proceed further, please kindly fill the attached Bank International wire transfer form and send back to us via email attachment, also scan and send A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT[NATIONAL IDETIFICATION CARD] OR DRIVER'S LICENSE for your identification.
Finally, you have to adhere strictly to our instructions and directives and must comply by all our policies for the successful completion of your transfer into your bank account within 48 hours of our receipt of the filled requested form.
For any and all clarification, Please feel free to contact me directly.
Yours in Service,
Sir. Stephen Hester
Head, Legal Statistics & E-Banking Dept ext 5
Private Banking Section.

Natwest Bank Plc email Disclaimer and confidentiality note.
This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the content clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Natwest Bank Plc and its subsidiaries. It is confidential, private and intended for only the addressee.
Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail immediately.
Do not disclose or use it in any way. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of Natwest Bank Plc ..
Natwest Bank Plc does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of viruses, interception or interference.
Licensed divisions of the Natwest Bank Plc are authorized financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2002 (FAIS)

Header:
Return-Path: <Infonatwestbank.plc@financier.com>
Received: from [41.83.35.152] ([41.83.35.152]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa15.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 3 Apr 2018 16:17:51
Subject: ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.35.152<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:20 pm

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR CLAIMS/VERIFICATION AND INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE NATWEST BANK
04/04/2018.

Attention sir,
I have been directed to bring to your notice by the Remittance department of our bank to bring to your notice , that your can send all the requested data in the form via email and our staff will help and fill the form .
Finally, you have to adhere strictly to our instructions and directives and must comply by all our policies for the successful completion of your transfer into your bank account within 48 hours of our receipt of your data.
For any and all clarification, Please feel free to contact me directly.
Yours in Service,
Sir. Stephen Hester
Private Banking Section.

This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the content clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Natwest Bank Plc and its subsidiaries. It is confidential, private and intended for only the addressee.
Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the sender, and delete this e-mail immediately.
Do not disclose or use it in any way. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of Natwest Bank Plc ..
Natwest Bank Plc does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is free of viruses, interception or interference.
Licensed divisions of the Natwest Bank Plc are authorized financial services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, No 37 of 2002 (FAIS)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:55 pm

05/04/2018.

Attention sir,

Approved Beneficiary to Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrews,

Our legal requirement for the transfer of money into your account.

Fund Deposit File No. PS101454/NWB/7908 refers.

Having received your full data based on the earlier information and approval nominating you as Beneficiary by Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrews, who is very sick now and currently staying in a hospital in London United Kingdom. We hereby confirm receipt of her mail nominating you as her beneficiary and our official response.

Be informed that your payment file No. PS101454/NWB/7908 have thoroughly been reviewed, certified and approved for payment by our Legal Services and Accounts/remittance departments respectively. And following this development, i have been directed by the Director, International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept to forward your file to our Data Processing Department for programming in our JPR 104 Fund Remittance Transmitter with the following information in our Data Bank:

Name of Depositor: Mr Paul Andrews
Name of Next of Kin: Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrews
Amount Deposited: £9,500,000.00 GBP.

And to legally effect transfer in your favor as an Appointed beneficiary by Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrews of the sum of £9,500,000.00 GBP deposited by her late husband Mr Paul Andrews which he indicated his wife Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrews as the Next of Kin. We shall require the following document according the British Law Of Deposit Inheritance on Appointed beneficiary by Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrews replacing her as Next of Kin vied Fund Placement Certificate Ref No: PS101454 to claim and receive the fund on her behalf to your bank in your country.

However, before our bank will make the first transfer to your nominated bank account, Our bank requires the below documents which must be signed and endorsed by a UK Probate officer/resident lawyer respectively.

1. A Power of Attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a British resident lawyer where the next of kin Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrews is currently staying here in British.
2. An Affidavit of Oath from the British high court in your name as the next of kin to claim the Fund.

3. The deposit certificate of the fund.
4. The Death certificate of her late husband Mr Paul Andrews.

5. Certificate of CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP which will also be signed by Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrews

Here is the contact of our internal lawyer that can help you obtain the document required by our bank;contact him immediately for him to be able to secure those document for you to enable us make the transfer in to your nominated account.

Name : Barrister Adam Aldred Esq
Email: adams.llp.lawfirm@europe.com
Tel: +44- 79-68-93-51-31
On receipt of the above document,we shall then be empowered to give value to the sum of £9,500,000.00 GBP and will be remitted to your bank account without any delay .

We hope that you will understand that our request for the above documents are part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking of advantage of our customer by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to late Mr Paul Andrews¨s privacy. These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful remittance of the fund is done.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Yours in Service,
Sir. Stephen Hester
Private Banking Section.

Phone:
+447968935131
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adams.llp.lawfirm@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:32 am

Barrister Adam ALdred Law Chambers
Address:1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom,

Attention Sir,
Your letter regarding to your legal Parturition of Power of attorney Certificate of change of ownership and affivadit of Oath, which will also be signed by Mrs. Sarah Paul Andrews and The death certificate of her late husband Mr Paul Andrews,was received, Hence this noble chamber accepts and herein stand on your behalf to obtain the necessary services you required from us to receive your fund,
I have made an inquiry from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf since you have requested my assistance to help secure and legalized the above mentioned document,from Royal court of justice on your behalf which will enable your legal representation as a legal beneficiary of the fund,I have confirm with the Royal court of justice to ascertain the cost of procuring the needed document according to the rules and regulation of the law act and obligation guiding the members of the international bars Association,
SECTION 1
(1) Registration of your Particulars.... 100 £
(2) Application Stamp Duty Fee..... 120 £
(3) Processing Insurance...... 110 £
(4) Processing Insurance of an Affidavit...... 50 £
(5)
A. Stamp duty ........ 100 £
B. An affidavit of Juridiction......... 120 £
C. Certificate of legal Clearance ........ 150 £
D. Attestation Fee in Court......... 150£
You have to pay the total amount of ( £850 Gbp pounds )
These will accredit and ascertain your legal request to be carried out with immediate effect
Be informed that you will pay the ( £850 Gbp pounds ) before i proceed with preparation of the document, you must make this payment before i proceed which will enable me finalized the document within a period of three days,
With this reference, you are advised to kindly make the required payment and send to us the payment slip.
Note this fee will be sent to this law office via Money Gram .
AMOUNT...... £850 Gbp pounds
MONEY GRAM
FIRST NAME,,, Adam
LAST NAME,,,,,,, ALdred
ADDRESS,,,1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom
COUNTRY,,,,UNITED KINGDOM
CITY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LONDON
Your request will commence as soon as we receive the payment,
Thanks and Yours in service
Barrister Adam Aldred Esq
Law Chamber.
06/04/2018

Header:
Return-Path: <adams.llp.lawfirm@europe.com>
Received: from [154.124.93.240] ([154.124.93.240]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 6 Apr 2018 17:07:35
Subject: LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.124.93.240<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sann88644@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:57 am

Hello my beloved son,
How are you doing, i hope your are doing fine, i can see what is needed by the bank, before the money can be transferred into your account,, my beloved son i do not have any one but you, so please help and pay the lawyer, so he can do the needful. you mean everything tome and i pray everything is concluded before i join the mother earth. i am counting and hoping on you, have lovely day.
Yours mother
Sarah Andrews.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adams.llp.lawfirm@europe.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Address:1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom,

Attention sir,
I would like to bring to your notice that i have read your mail, Hence you demand the account information to pay the fees, your are to pay in the fees into the account of Mr Starlin Antonio Jimenez Romero who is the accounting officer of our law firm who will indicate when the fees is paid.
The account information is as follows.

ACCOUNT NAME STARLIN A. J. R.
SORT CODE....826025.
ACCOUNT NUMBER......1041XXXX.
COUNTRY UNITED KINGDOM.
BANK NAME...CLYDESDALE BANK PLC.
IBAN GB50CLYD8260251041XXXX.
BIC...CLYDGB21025.
BANK ADDRESS... TIMOR.
HOUSE MARINER COURT CLYDEL BANK G812NR.

Note as soon as you send the fees do scan the payment slip and send to me.
Thanks and Yours in service
Barrister Adam Aldred Esq
Law Chamber.
07/04/2018
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.