Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ssharonrivass@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ssharonrivass@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:35 am

Gold middle-man scam.

Hello, I'm Sharon Rivas from United States, I'm 37 year old I hope to build a trusted friendship with you I live in Ukraine where I was hired as a purchase manager in a Ukrainian ceramics firm. I contacted you because I need a partner who can assist me to execute a business transaction and I hope you will be interested after reading my proposal.

Like i said above, I am a purchase manager in a Ukrainian ceramics firm and my service is to purchase needed products for my company especially gold dust which is used for the production of deluxe tiles, plates, cups and so on. Initially, My company used to buy the gold dust from Russia at $21,000 (1kg) until the recent crises between both countries which has placed an embargo on goods importation from Russia unless huge taxes is paid.

Presently, My company wants to purchase 200kg worth of gold dust and It has budgeted $4.2 million USD to purchase the 200kg but my director doesn't want to pay huge taxes for importing it from Russia to Ukraine. So he suggested that we should search other countries where we could buy it. During my research, I found some gold miners in Kédougou and they are selling the same quality of gold dust at $15,000 (1kg). So I traveled down to Kédougou to inspect it.

Recently I have met with the gold vendors in Kédougou and they agreed to sell 1kg of gold dust for $15,000 and the total price for 200kg was quoted at $3 million USD. However I don't want to tell my director that the price is cheap in Kédougou because I want to make profit in this transaction since my director have already budgeted $4.2 million USD to buy 200kg of gold dust. Hence I need your assistance to execute this deal and we can share the benefit 50/50 equal.

I have already informed my director that 200kg of gold dust is selling at $4.2 million USD in Kédougou and He has agreed to buy it. But He demanded to make direct contact with the gold vendor for confirmation before transferring payment for me to purchase the 200kg. I don't want him to know the real vendors in Kédougou so that he will not know that I am buying the gold dust for $15,000 (1kg) instead of the initial cost of $21,000 (1kg) which i told him.

In this regard, I want you to communicate with my director as the vendor/seller and you will tell him that the price for 1kg of gold dust is $21,000 USD and the price for 200kg is $4.2 million USD because that is the amount which he has budgeted to send to me after confirming the price from you. I know you don't live in Kédougou but your country location doesn't matter because you will tell him that you are on a business trip but your team in Kédougou will sell it to me.

As soon as my director confirm the price from you, He will be convinced to transfer the amount $4.2 million USD to me and I will use $3million USD to buy the 200kg from the local vendors. The remaining $1.2 million USD will be our benefit which we will share 50/50 equal. Your share will be $600,000 and It will be transferred to you after the transaction and after this business i will still do more business with you in the nearest future. I will be waiting to confirm you interest towards this proposal before we can proceed. Thanks

Best regards
Sharon Rivas

Header:
Return-Path: <ssharonrivass@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 22:00:37
Subject: I need dependable friend

Capture.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ssharonrivass@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:08 am

Thanks for responding to my business proposal. First of all, I want you to know that this transaction is 100% safe and Sure you will get your share after the transaction is completed.

My director is only interested in confirming the product price from you, Then he will transfer the payment $4.2 million USD for me to buy 200kg of Gold dust. However I will buy the 200kg at the bargained cost of $3 million USD only and It will remain $1.2 million which will be set aside for us to share in equal portion. There is no risk in this transaction and I can also assure you that this transaction will be successful.

To proceed in this transaction, I would like you provide your details so i can know more about you before I will forward your email to my director so that he will contact you. Please provide your detail e.g (Name, Country, Job, Age, Phone number). Once I receive your details, I will forward your email address to my director so that he will contact you immediately.

My Ukraine mobile sim card is not working here in Kédougou, But you can reach me through the phone number of the hotel manager where i am currently lodging in Kédougou. I will send you the phone number of the hotel manager if you would like to call me to discuss about this deal. Meanwhile, I hope you will reply with your details so we can proceed and I will always give you guidelines on what to do until we conclude this deal.

Kind regards
Sharon

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (24.78 KiB) Viewed 4289 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ssharonrivass@gmail.com antonsilvessttorvphi122@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:16 pm

My Dear,

I am pleased to received your information which proved that you are ready to participate in the transaction. So I have forwarded your contacts to my director and I have also inform him that you are the vendors leader so you can contact him through his email address immediately.

His email : antonsilvessttorvphi122@gmail.com
ANTON SILVESTROV
MANAGING DIRECTOR
UKRAINE CERAMICS REFINERY COMPANY LTD

The name of my director is ANTON SILVESTROV, you might contact him immediately because he urgently want to communicate with you so that he will transfer payment to me. Please don't forget to tell my director that you are selling the gold dust for $21,000 USD per kilogram and 200kg for $4.2 million USD because that's the price which i told him that they are selling it in Kédougou and he agreed to buy it.

In case my director is requesting for a price discount, Please insist on the fixed price of $21,000 per kilo and do not give him any discount so that you won't complicate this transaction. Always check your mailbox and Junk folders and forward any message which you will receive from my director so i can review it and advice you on what to do because i don't want you to make any mistake OK.

I have forwarded your details to my director in Ukraine and I hope to hear from you as soon as you contact him.

=== Forward the mail below to my director ==

Hello Anton, I acknowledge your interest to purchase our gold dust. The price for 1kg of gold dust is $21,000 USD and The total cost for 200kg is $4.2 million USD only. That is the best price we can offer you with assurance of genuine and quality service.

At the moment, I am out of Kédougou for a business tour but I do have reliable marketers in Kédougou who are ready to render full service to your employee when you are ready to purchase our gold dust at the quoted price above. Thanks

Best regards
Your name ..........
Phone ................

Please respond to my director with the message above and Once he is convinced, He will transfer the $4.2 million to me but I will only use $3 million to buy the gold dust while the remaining $1.2 million will be our benefit which we will share 50/50 equal. After the transaction, I will transfer your 50% share ($600,000 USD) to you.

I will be waiting for your feedback after you contact my director with the message above.

Kind regards
Sharon

HELLO SIR, I WISH TO CONFIRM THE CURRENT PRICE OF GOLD DUST IN YOUR COMPANY. I GOT YOUR EMAIL CONTACT FROM MY COMPANY PURCHASE MANAGER (SHARON RIVAS) WHO IS CURRENTLY AT KEDOUGOU TO PURCHASE GOLD DUST THAT WILL BE UTILIZED BY MY COMPANY HERE IN UKRAINE.

MY MANAGER HAVE MET WITH YOUR MARKETERS IN KEDOUGOU FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SHE HAS ALSO CONFIRMED THAT YOUR PRODUCT QUALITY IS GENUINE. MEANWHILE YOUR MARKETERS HAVE QUOTED THE COST FOR 1KG OF GOLD DUST AT $21,000 USD ONLY.

ALTHOUGH THE QUOTATION COINCIDED WITH OUR CURRENT BUDGET BUT I CONTACTED YOU DIRECTLY TO CONFIRM IF THERE WILL BE ANY PRICE DISCOUNT WHEN WE PURCHASE 200KG WORTH OF GOLD DUST FROM YOU. PLEASE CONFIRM MY REQUEST AND KINDLY FURNISH THE ACTUAL QUOTATION FOR PURCHASING 200KG.

IN CONFIRMATION OF THE PRICE FOR 200KG WORTH OF GOLD DUST, I SHALL TRANSFER THE AMOUNT TO MY EMPLOYEE (SHARON RIVAS) WHO IS NOW IN KEDOUGOU AND SHE WILL BUY THE GOLD DUST FROM YOUR COMPANY AND SHIP IT DOWN TO UKRAINE. I ANTICIPATE TO RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSE.

CORDIALLY,
ANTON SILVESTROV
MANAGING DIRECTOR

Header:
Return-Path: <antonsilvessttorvphi122@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
From: Anton Silvestrov <antonsilvessttorvphi122@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 13:47:11
Subject: CONFIRMATION OF ORDER FOR 200KG (29/03/2018)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ssharonrivass@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:27 pm

=== Forward the mail below to my director ==

Hello Anton, I acknowledge your interest to purchase our gold dust. The price for 1kg of gold dust is $21,000 USD and The total cost for 200kg is $4.2 million USD only. That is the best price we can offer you with assurance of genuine and quality service.

At the moment, I am out of Kédougou for a business tour but I do have reliable marketers in Kédougou who are ready to render full service to your employee when you are ready to purchase our gold dust at the quoted price above. Thanks

Best regards
Your name ..........
Phone ................

Please respond to my director with the message above and Once he is convinced, He will transfer the $4.2 million to me but I will only use $3 million to buy the gold dust while the remaining $1.2 million will be our benefit which we will share 50/50 equal. After the transaction, I will transfer your 50% share ($600,000 USD) to you.

I will be waiting for your feedback after you contact my director with the message above.

Kind regards
Sharon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

antonsilvessttorvphi122@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:45 pm

HELLO SIR, THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK TO OUR PRICE INQUIRY ABOUT YOUR GOLD DUST, I HAVE NOTED YOUR QUOTATION FOR THE GOLD DUST WHICH COINCIDED WITH OUR INITIAL BUDGET AND I AM FINALLY CONVINCED TO PROCEED WITH OUR FIRST ORDER FOR 200KG OF GOLD DUST FROM YOUR REPUTABLE COMPANY.

I SHALL AUTHORIZE MY PURCHASE MANAGER IN KEDOUGOU TO PROCEED WITH THE ORDER FROM YOUR MARKETERS IN KEDOUGOU. THE QUOTED COST FOR PURCHASING 200KG WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO MY PURCHASE MANAGER IN KEDOUGOU AND SHE WILL DIRECTLY PURCHASE THE GOODS FROM YOUR COMPANY IN KEDOUGOU.

THE SUM OF $4.2 MILLION USD WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO MY MANAGER (SHARON RIVAS) WHO WILL PURCHASE 200KG OF GOLD DUST FROM YOUR COMPANY AND I HOPE YOU WILL RENDER A GREAT SERVICE AS WE ALSO LOOK FORWARD TO ORDER MORE GOLD DUST IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU
CORDIALLY,
ANTON SILVESTROV
MANAGING DIRECTOR
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ssharonrivass@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Dear,

I wish to compliment you for the job well done. My director have contacted me now also and said he has finalized the purchase of the 200kg with you.I am glad to inform you that he has agreed to transfer the amount $4.2 Million USD to me, so i can purchase the 200kg of Gold Dust. Presently I am still waiting to receive the fund so i can quickly purchase the product and earn our benefit which is worth $1.2 million USD.

Like i said initially, The local gold vendors in Kédougou have finalized the agreement to sell 200kg of gold dust to me at $3 million USD and my director have also agreed to buy the 200kg at the cost of $4.2 million USD. Thus we shall benefit the total sum of $1.2 million which we will share 50/50 after this transaction.

I commend your cooperation in making this deal a success with no betrayal. Nevertheless, I am expecting to receive the fund $4.2 million USD in few days and I will update you immediately. You will earn your 50% share after the transaction is done, therefore you need to be patient until i conclude the purchase before i can transfer your share to you.

Once again, I appreciate your cooperation in executing this deal and I hope to keep you as my permanent partner so you can always communicate with my director whenever this product is needed by my company in Ukraine.

I will contact you again shortly.

Thanks and Respect
Sharon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ssharonrivass@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:33 pm

Dear,

Sorry for late reply, like as i told that i will be busy for few days
to conclude the deal.
I am glad to inform you that i have received the amount $4.2 million
USD from my director and I have succeeded in completing the deal by
purchasing the 200kg of gold dust for $3 million USD only. The
transaction was successful and I have also secured our benefit of $1.2
million USD which we agreed to share 50/50 after the transaction.

After purchasing the 200kg of gold dust from the local vendors in
Kédougou, I was immediately ordered by my director to return to
Ukraine with the goods because I have an urgent appointment to
represent my company in a business meeting with some investors that
came from Beijing China. For this reason, I hurriedly traveled back to
Ukraine and I am now sending you this message from Ukraine.

Meanwhile before I departed from Kédougou to Ukraine, I quickly
transferred my 50% ($600,000 USD) into an ATM Visa Card. Although as a
foreigner it was difficult for me to transfer $600,000 USD into an ATM
Visa Card because there are strict laws in Kédougou which doesn't
allow individuals to transfer money to foreign countries without
obtaining some documents from ministry of finance that will permit the
transfer. So i decided to use other means to transfer my share.

After making inquiries from different banks on how to transfer my
money from Kédougou to Ukrain, I was advised by the manager of United
Bank for Africa (UBA) to deposit the money into an ATM Visa Card. I
took the advice by obtaining the bank Visa Card where I credited my
fund ($600,000 USD) and traveled with it to Ukrain which i have now
sent it to my daughter in United States via DHL courier service. The
Visa Card was recently delivered to my daughter in United States as i
intend to use the Visa Card when i travel to United States.

In regards to your 50% share, I have equally credited $600,000 USD
into another ATM Visa Card for the purpose of sending it to you but
due to my urgent return trip of which i had limited time to send it to
you, I decided to give the Visa Card to the hotel manager where i
lodged during my staying in Kédougou and I instructed him to send it
to you as soon as you send him your address.

Note! Once you receive the Visa Card in a sealed envelope i will send
you the 4 digit PIN CODE which you will use to withdraw money from the
Visa Card at any ATM machine in your locality.i did not release the
PIN CODE to the hotel manager for security reasons and proper safety
of your funds in the Visa Card.The Visa Card is easy to use and when
you received it from the hotel manager you may also take it to your
bank so they could credit the amount $600,000 USD from the Visa card
to your bank account. Please contact the hotel manager with the
details below and send him your address where the Visa Card will be
deliver to you immediately.

Name: Mr Paul Joselin (Hotel Manager)
Email: paul.joselin1@gmail.com
Telephone: +221705536426

Once again, I appreciate your cooperation and participation in this
transaction and I hope this deal will convince you to trust me as i
have fulfilled my promise of sharing the benefit of $1.2 million USD
equal. So contact the hotel manager (Paul Joselin) to claim the Visa
Card today and Please let me know when you receive it so that i will
send you the PIN CODE immediately to withdraw your funds. I wish you
the best in life and I hope to meet you someday again.
Attached is the picture i took in the Airport before I departed.

Your friend
Sharon

Phone:
+221705536426
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.joselin1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:14 am

Hello:

Mail Date: 06/04/2018

I hereby confirm to have received your mail and It's true that Sharon Rivas
left your ATM visa card to me.

After receiving your mail and address i have gone to the dhl courier
service now with your address to inquire how to send your visa card to
your received address and the dhl officer requested 150 dollars
posting fee to post your visa card to your received address immediately.

The said amount $150 should be sent to me via western union or
money-gram or RIA with the information below.

PAYMENT INFORMATION:
Receiver Name: Zulu Samuel
Address: Kédougou Senegal
Question: Yes
Answer: Yes
Reference no:......... (Send the reference numbers)
Amount in USD: $150

Important: Please forward the scan copy of your payment receipt for
reference purpose.

As soon as i received the 150 dollars now i will post your visa card
to your received address immediately and send you the dhl tracking
numbers immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
(Manager) Paul Joselin
Hotel Manager
Telephone: +221705536426

Header:
Return-Path: <paul.joselin1@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 10:41:16 +0000
Subject: Re: You have a visa card for me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.joselin1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:36 pm

if you can not send the money by western union money transfer or through other payment services i mentioned to you that means you are not serious at all to receive your card.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.joselin1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:32 pm

you are not serious get out
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.