Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pvcommitte@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pvcommitte@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:43 pm

Recovery Scam:

Ref: Your Unclaimed Contract Amount of US$ 200,000,000.00

Sir,
You have been recommended by some top officers of the Department of petroleum Resources in the Republic of South Africa and I wish to Do this transaction with you, Being a Woman, I want to do this transaction with you because the Original Contract executor is from USA.

I really want to work with you in Good faith, I have my Colleagues with the Reserve Bank of South Africa who will affect the transfer into your account within seven days, No paper work because this deal is an inside deal.

Let me know if you are interested, if yes send me these details to enable me send it to the Reserve bank of south Africa to start the transfer into your account:

1. Your Complete Names

2. Your Address

3. Occupation

4. Date and Place of Birth

5. Type of Business

6. Mobile/Cell Phone.
Yours Faithfully,

MRS. PATRICIA KNZOS
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION
PAYMENT VERIFICATION COMMITTEE
FIRSTRAND BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA

Header:

Return-Path: <pvcommitte@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pvcommitte@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Good Morning,

Thank you for your prompt response with details of your personal information, I will hand in a letter of Demand this morning through my lawyers to the Payment verification committee of the Reserve Bank of south Africa, introducing you as the beneficiary of the unclaimed contract Amount of USD200,000,000.00 ( Two Hundred Million United States Dollar) and equally requesting the Bank to approve the transfer of the amount into your account.,

For transparency and straightforwardness, I will give you 40% of the total amount and while 60% will be for me.

, I have come to you with good intention and I know for sure that you will not betray the trust and confidence I have towards you. I am in the banking sector, the transaction will be backed with legal documents to legalize the transaction.

Please confirm if your lawyer can draft an agreement for us, if not, I will request my lawyer to quickly draft a mutual agreement for us. Please advise. We are equal partners. I want this transaction to be completed within 7 days.

The Government of the Republic of South Africa wants to implement the 2018 budget and if this money remains here after the 15 April, The Government will convert the money into her coffers. Please all hands must be on Deck.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mrs. Patricia Knoz

Mrs. Patricia Knos

Secretary (P.V.C.)

Payment Verification Committee

TEL+ 27-78-716-9943
FAX+27-086 661 1816
Email: patriciaknos@pvcommitte.co.za

Phone:
+27787169943
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN

+270866611816
+27866611816
Number billable as premium rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pvcommitte@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:02 pm

Dear

thank you.

I have already informed my lawyer, He said that the agreement will be ready on Sunday, I will send you copy of the agreement as soon as I receive from the lawyer. Have a blissful weekend.

Mrs. Patricia Knoz

Mrs. Patricia Knos

Secretary (P.V.C.)

TEL+ 27-78-716-9943

FAX+27-086 661 1816

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pvcommitte@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:17 pm

Dearest ,

Thank you for your wish, Destiny has brought us together to prove to the World that what men do, we can do better.

Patricia

Mrs. Patricia Knos

Secretary (P.V.C.)

TEL+ 27-78-716-9943

FAX+27-086 661 1816

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pvcommitte@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:00 pm

The email below and the attachments were received today from the lawyer, I have read the agreement and I am happy with it, I want you to comment on it also and if you are also happy, You can sign while I sign after you have signed, also Please try and send balance to the lawyer so that on our part we say we have done all, the bank, the Reserve Bank of South Africa will contact you on Tuesday, I would advise you try and send the lawyer the balance of USD3500 before Tuesday. Use the details on the Invoice.

what time can I get you on phone, I really need to speak to you.

Yours,

Patricia Knoz

Prof.Patricia Knoz &

Ref: Draft of your agreement:

Sequel to my discussion with Professor Patricia Knoz during last week, attached is a draft of your mutual agreement, I have stated what I think is fair to both of you, but whatever is the case, both of you have to read carefully on all the provision of the agreement and comment on any aspect you are not comfortable with.

While doing it, Consider time value for money, I will be handing in a letter of Demand to the Reserve Bank of South Africa on Tuesday 27th March 2018 requesting them to Approve for transfer US$200 Million into Account in the USA, You would agree with me that we do not have all the time as explained by Dr. Patricia Knoz

I explained to Dr. Patricia that my work will not only be just writing a mutual agreement for both of us, there are other intricate legal frame work that must be considered also. Example representing you ( ) and writing a letter of demand, In consideration of the above, I negotiated that after a successful transfer of the fund that 3% of the total amount will be given to me., Also in addition for my professional fee, which will includes, stamp duty fees and other logistics, that I will be paid US$17,000.00 because there will be lots of paper work to be done. I also negotiated with Dr. Patricia that 50% of this fee will be given to me to start which is (U$8,500) I thereby want to acknowledge that I received US$5000 yesterday from Dr. Particia Knoz, through my phone conversation this morning she said that the balance of US$3500 will be paid by you , Please see Attached invoice also.

Both of you should fill free to contact me for any clarification.

Respectively Yours,

Advocate William Vout

Principal Attorney

4ways closing Johannesburg

Phone: +27 847088811

Fax:+27 86 762 2246

Email: william.vout.attorneys@ravemail.co.za

Text from above two documents:

PARTNERSHIP TRUST AGREEMENT
This agreement is made this day the 25TH of March 2018
Between
PROFESSOR PATRICIA KNOZ A SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL AND A PROFESSIONAL BANKER WITH THE FIRSTRAND BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA whose residential address is at #2907 Avenue 21 Olifisphant, JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA (hereinafter referred to as the Owner) which expressions shall where the contents so admit include it’s successors in title and assign on the one part,
And
(hereinafter referred to as Investment Director / Foreign Partner) which expression shall where the contents admit include it's successors in title and assign) on the other part.
Where-as
The owner (PROF.PATRICIA KNOZ) has agreed to change and hand over the funds to be transferred to the account of the Investment Director / Foreign Partner offshore. Hereinafter call the fund to be managed and invested.
The owner has indicated and solicited the support, assistance and co-operation of the Investment Director / Foreign Partner to receive the said funds and reinvest in any lucrative industry/business based upon the agreement/consent of both parties thereafter.
The Investment Director / Foreign Partner have accepted the offer and responsibilities and whereas the investment director agreed to offer subject to the terms and conditions set forth.
NOW IT IS AGREED AS FOLLOWS.
Article 1: APPOINTMENT OF INVESTMENT DIRECTOR / FOREIGN PARTNER
The owner hereby appoints the Investment Director / Foreign Partner to carry out all the above and the Investment Director / Foreign Partner accept the appointment on the terms and conditions herein after set forth.
The duties of Investment Director / Foreign Partner are effective from the day of this transaction, after the Investment Director / Foreign Partner receive the said funds in his designated bank account.
Article 2: SCOPE OF WORK
The Investment Director / Foreign Partner shall in the future receive funds from Owners’ investments drafted out for this project. Article 3: TOTAL FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED
(A.) The total fund to be transferred is US$200,000, 000.00!
(B.) (Two Hundred Million US Dollars ) only
Article 4: REMUNERATION OF FOUNDATION DIRECTOR
A Remuneration/Compensation of the Investment Director / Foreign Partner shall be 40% of the total sum of $200,000, 000.00! And this sum shall be deducted from the total sum immediately after the transfer of the above said total sum into the nominated account of the Investment Director / Foreign Partner and the details of bank are as under:
Article 5: CARE AND DILIGENCE
A. The Investment Director / Foreign Partner shall at all times exercise all reasonable care and due diligence in the discharge of his duties.
Article 6: TERMINATION OF ENGAGEMENT
A. This agreement may be terminated by the owner if it is observed and established that the Investment Director / Foreign Partner no longer protects her interest.
B. All disputes between the parties shall be tried to be out of court, but where necessary the matter can be referred to arbitration in Court and rules of arbitration of international court of justice, shall apply to the said proceedings.
C. However, a prior notice and writing shall be communicated to the funds manager not less than six (6) months of the investment (if any) are forwarded to the owners amicably whichever is easiest.
Article 7: TAXES AND DUTIES
Both the Investor and the fund manager should at any point share any expenses in mutual trust and respect.
Article 8: AMENDMENTS
This agreement on any part there of shall not be amended without consent of the parties hereto or their authorized agents. In the case of authorized agent, a power of attorney may be requested in the high court of justice.
Article 9: LANGUAGE AND SIGNATORIES.
English Language shall be used for this agreement in witness whereof the parties have set the hands and seal the day and year first above written.
PROF.PATRICIA KNOZ

OWNER
INVESTMENTDIRECTOR / FOREIGN PARTNER
PROF. PATRICIA KNOZ
SIGN OWNER--------------- SIGN FUND MANAGER---------------
WILLIAM VOUT ASSOCIATES
MALIK OMAR CHAMBER
4WAY CROSSING
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
EMAIL: william.vout.attorneys@ravemail.co.za

Text from Above Doc:
4 WAYS CLOSSING
MALIK OMAR BULDINING
JOHANNESBURG, 2001
SOUTH AFRICA
REF: RSA/JHB/AA/24/Z3 TEL: +27 847088811
EMAIL: william.vout.attorneys@ravemail.co.za
Our Ref: LMA/LRFBIA/SA/2018
Tax Invoice
Date 25/03/2018
Page 1
Document No BO567
ATTN:

Deliver to
Account Your Ref Tax Ref Service Code Cost Code
BO874 N BM/729/02-D
Code Description Unit Price Tax Net Price
LEGAL FEES $ 3500.00
TOTAL: $3500.00
WESTERN UNION DETAILS:
RECIEVERS NAME:
SURNAME:MAGWAZA
OTHER NAMES:SOMTO THATSHISWA
ADDRESS:712 OXFORD STREET , JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA.

Phones: +27847088811
Original network provider* CELL C

+27867622246
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

william.vout.attorneys@mailbox.co.za pvcommitte@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Good day

In respect to your request, below is the account detail to make the transfer:
Name of Bank: First National Bank of South Africa (FNB)
Address: No 6 Verde Johannesburg South Africa
Branch Code:259605
Beneficiary Name: F.D.
Account Number:6261366XXXX
Swift Code:FIRNZAJJ
REASON FOR THE PAYMENT: GIFT
AMOUNT USD:3,500
Please do send me payment slip after making payment.

Regards,
Respectively Yours,
Advocate William Vout
Principal Attorney
Email: william.vout.attorneys@mailbox.co.za

My

Below is the message I received from the lawyer, also while transferring the money to him, I would suggest you also sign and return the agreement to me to sign, we do not have all the time, I want this transaction completed within the coming days.

Dr. Patricia Knoz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

william.vout.attorneys@mailbox.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:35 pm

Thank you for acknowledging my email, I want to bring to your information that I have just handed in a letter of demand to the Reserve Bank of South Africa requesting them to approve USD200Million for transfer into your account, It was successfully and strategically done this morning and I am confident that the Reserve Bank of south Africa will be contacting you any time from tomorrow,

Please confirm the phone number I have, is it your cell phone or land phone, I tried calling you yesterday and it ranged without answer and goes to your answering machine/voicemail. If not, kindly provide your mobile/cell phone number for easy communication with the bank.

Everything is under Control and God’s willing, the transaction will be completed next week.

Note: Remember to use GIFT as the reason for the payment to avoid paying 14% VAT here in South Africa which will be going up on the 1st of April to 15%,

Thank you.

Respectively Yours,

Advocate William Vout
Principal Attorney
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

calliehugo@resb.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:06 pm

SBJ: Notification of Payment

I write to confirm the receipt of an email received from Advocate William Vout dated 27th March 2018 requesting us to transfer into your account the sum of USD200,000.000.00 ( Two Million United States Dollar).

Note: Neither the Government of the Republic of South Africa nor the Reserve bank of South Africa Will be held responsible should there be any delay in transferring your fund into your nominated account due to you furnishing us with wrong account details. Should such case arise? It may lead to your fund
being transferred into a wrong account.

Attached to this e-mail is the Reserve Bank of South Africa’s application for Oversea’s Transfer of fund application form complete your personal and Bank Details and return the Completed Questionnaire by e-mail.

Kindly note that We are under law to report to the Ministry of Finance any Fund transfer from the Republic of South Africa exceeding One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to a Foreign Country.

Reporting to the Ministry of Finance is to make sure that the transfer conforms to the International Monetary Policy as monitored by the Financial Report Agency of the Ministry of Finance.

Do not hesitate to contact the undersigned should you require assistance.

Thank you ahead of your anticipated understanding and maximum cooperation.

Respectively Yours.

MR. CALLIE HUGO
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION
PAYMENT VERIFICATION COMMITTEE
RESERVE BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
PHONE:+2778 611 6797
FAX:+27 86 538 1626

Reserve Bank South Africa - Email Confidentiality Notice
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.223.137.2 with SMTP id s2csp220618wrs;
Wed, 28 Mar 2018 02:31:01
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AIpwx4+HgsBmE3AQgA+Pmfan+fD99cAy9RRaIRm6RBi1FiScktZ694+pfzZ4aGuhpwXQ3Csu41b5
X-Received: by 10.28.26.73 with SMTP id a70mr1873069wma.30.1522229461598;
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1522229461; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=dVu5onMByMIbHEs/UV0MA9XHjT1DlebzQLmdb3025HTegOSg7EIjcZl7dssSFVQFJ1
8tXQa2JH2Voye3Q9+WY2kBzFC/2xvV0tZPnyjs7qiWCIMYR9HEMCWiFmn95d34hiVCSK
H5TuNcrshcf+zuNWb7ZdPiV5ah6DNetNRaE5UvVJjQGd8hU5FGTKT/1KLP+dyPcBdjRP
p2fF8vsJ1oxDVEC4IJqD6Af3UG0xryb+gdJwiJwrTr5+VUdpIG5ZfQy6idt+Qr89qQXv
4g3tJd/Em5s/8x/1N9JoBytPOMavUZS0DPoQEzRrNY+Ro22ORnaWIqCMcL+agAkd7vZ2
V7JA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:dkim-signature
:arc-authentication-results;
bh=SNqHhBCPUcpuCswZpTcZOOt1PeJqeQgrz2+ERkIlYug=;
b=B6Wzu5kqTXwY+eWtu529qnV9AjEckMlHEq3kyXLpqLgHyYwrxkWDFQcCxxPLwFPU+s
5fWAewvS7QgUwBMYZ84cuydVbY2DdIGrpj2WaHUiPblrjKWwUYLeYKiZY5ZG4HGGwAaA
KS6CavUPejjLdmcoHPdefNNRlE+eD4ACBYPzI65rsFEswtsabo8r/494OA3BK2ufFwhe
4+59SDYNO3M+rRH7iq9dXKG3H6ISb/VhYHGXFTbzsJfsXDF2F65ldsWimZ2d8EQd1/3X
zPZvV9M3t9qRZ9vA5DRgKWi9nIad/fUwosoj2xDyOgUDCZK8uS029dCmqda+KaplBc1u
xaWQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@resb.co.za header.s=default header.b=e5Ejhiga;
spf=neutral (google.com: 197.91.231.226 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of calliehugo@resb.co.za) smtp.mailfrom=calliehugo@resb.co.za
Return-Path: <calliehugo@resb.co.za>
Received: from server4.gynetwebhosting.com ([197.91.231.226])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t9si1051089wmh.160.2018.03.28.02.30.56
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 197.91.231.226 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of calliehugo@resb.co.za) client-ip=197.91.231.226;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@resb.co.za header.s=default header.b=e5Ejhiga;
spf=neutral (google.com: 197.91.231.226 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of calliehugo@resb.co.za) smtp.mailfrom=calliehugo@resb.co.za
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=resb.co.za;
s=default; h=Content-Type:To:Subject:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version: Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description: Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID: In-Reply-To:References:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=SNqHhBCPUcpuCswZpTcZOOt1PeJqeQgrz2+ERkIlYug=; b=e5Ejhiga1P+pTG+kXTV7LNDGHb 7AfyaulyBzh/IW2XjBEOhXR39GDh2scXPSWgFLf42h2hot52ibZb1/3sJXwklKJCUulH9evBEWt1m IyFEJX5wnjcdKQt8NqVqTWf1zTUU7mTXNh0x89bDh2D79F4FVSjkrTW1Kn1+bIPLHZ4pdT8sRxQ4N bHJ02fQ4LYfFAcc09z+VM4qJYBgzct2QbHiBI1+SXUEnOUT4x+jljhDSQJ16I0lXAMH+UwqudBTrO ETnCyJCu7Wd6j307sAZh8RFmv2WnYwAmxE0MLckyakWBrN2y2V+/jZ+J8WrBzSXfBERnMWYfyULMF 2/YpMuEw==;
Received: from mail-wm0-f53.google.com ([74.125.82.53]:52439) by server4.gynetwebhosting.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:128) (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <calliehugo@resb.co.za>) id 1f17Pu-000BGs-Hi for ; Wed, 28 Mar 2018 11:30:51
Received: by mail-wm0-f53.google.com with SMTP id l9so3636506wmh.2
for < >; Wed, 28 Mar 2018 02:30:51 -
X-Gm-Message-State: AElRT7FOBuE5gsVO1pxxktYM1GnLQ3TJWtXKk9ol0aIaBRBTRGOxLVZG pWZQCDtnrS9QzQP24aAMY2UOH5C9wp8Hh2JfG1I=
X-Received: by 10.80.164.216 with SMTP id x24mr2620829edb.19.1522229449420; Wed, 28 Mar 2018 02:30:49 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.80.221.201 with HTTP; Wed, 28 Mar 2018 02:30:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 10:30:48
X-Gmail-Original-Message-ID: <CAO5AQ7kv2=O1v_VW82XM2ZCt-NwT-j8H8FhC3tCtcYNbVGn66Q@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <CAO5AQ7kv2=O1v_VW82XM2ZCt-NwT-j8H8FhC3tCtcYNbVGn66Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: NOTICE OF PAYMENT
To:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="94eb2c0c3dd6998e62056875a9a4"
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server4.gynetwebhosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - resb.co.za
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server4.gynetwebhosting.com: authenticated_id: calliehugo@resb.co.za
X-Authenticated-Sender: server4.gynetwebhosting.com: calliehugo@resb.co.za
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:

--94eb2c0c3dd6998e62056875a9a4
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="94eb2c0c3dd6998e5f056875a9a2"

--94eb2c0c3dd6998e5f056875a9a2
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

PHONES:+27786116797
Original network provider* MTN

FAX: +27865381626
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

william.vout.attorneys@mailbox.co.za pvcommitte@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:12 pm

I really do not know what the reason why the transaction could not go through, however I am sending you another account, Could you please sign and return the mutual agreement; I should authenticate the document at the High Court to make it a legal document.

Also the Reserve Bank of south Africa should contact you today, kindly let me know as soon as you hear from them, Our most worry is that its very difficult to get you on phone.

Account Name: FELIX O T.

NAME OF BANK: FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA.

ACCOUNT NUMBER:6256883XXXX

BANK ADDRESS: NO 6 VERDE ROAD JOHANNESBURG,SOUTH AFRICA.

BRANCH CODE;259605

SWIFT CODE;FIRNZAJJ

REASON FOR PAYMENT;COMPANY REPRESENTATION

Note: This account is a business Account and a TAX payment will be subjected, therefore use the account as instructed.

Regards,
Respectively Yours,
Advocate William Vout
Principal Attorney

My

How are you today and I do hope all is well with you, I am worried that I have not heard from you for 4 days now, Also I am equally worried why you have not returned the agreement back to me.

Also have you been contacted by the Reserve Bank of South Africa. Please advise.

Mrs. Patricia Knoz

Mrs. Patricia Knos

Secretary (P.V.C.)

TEL+ 27-78-716-9943

FAX+27-086 661 1816

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

william.vout.attorneys@mailbox.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:56 pm

Dear

Good Morning , Hope your bank will not tell you another story because the two accounts are all okay. However I asked you to advice if you had received any communication with the Reserve Bank of South Africa,

Fortunately I received a memo this morning that an email was sent to you yesterday, Please confirm the receipt of this email.

Respectively Yours,
Advocate William Vout
Principal Attorney

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.