Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pvcommitte@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

callihugo@resbk.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:05 pm

I regret to inform that your fund USD45.8Million has been returned back to the Reserve Bank of south Africa due to break –down in communication between you and our corresponding bank in Malaysia.,

Therefore we will intensify all efforts to transfer your fund directly into your account in the USA.

Kindly confirm the receipt of this email to enable us give you details of how we intend to complete the transfer of your contract amount overdue to your home account .

I look forward to hearing from you.

Faithfully Yours,

MR. CALLIE HUGO
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION
PAYMENT VERIFICATION COMMITTEE
RESERVE BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
PHONE:+2778 611 6797
FAX:+27 86 538 1626

Reserve Bank South Africa - Email Confidentiality Notice
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

callihugo@resbk.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:46 pm

Thank you for responding to our email, kindly know that you will be required to come down to south Africa to sign the final release order, Please confirm your availability , Advice me if you are able to come to South Africa, You do not need a Visa to come here, however if you cannot come, I will look for other option.
Yours,
Mr. Callie Hugo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

callihugo@resbk.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:34 pm

Dear
Since you do not have an International passport, the only option left for you is that you will look for a good lawyer here in South Africa, whom will represent you in Proxy, I suppose you have a lawyer a South Africa but if you do not have a lawyer, I will introduce you to one of our accredited Attorneys who will assist you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Mr. Callie Hugo
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

callihugo@resbk.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Below is the contact details of the lawyer;

Name: Advocate . Augustine Adams.

Augustine Adams & Associates.

70 Beverly Towers,Cnr. Riviera & Oxford Streets. Killarney,Johannesburg R.S.A

Phone: + 27-847088811

Email: augustineadamsattorneys@safrica.com

let me know as soon as you have contacted him.

Respectively Yours.

MR. CALLIE HUGO

HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Phone: +27847088811
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

callihugo@resbk.co.za augustineadamsattorneys@safrica.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:41 pm

Dear

You have done well, I know Mr.,Adams will respond to your email.

Yours,

Mr. Callie Hugo

Thank you for contacting Augustine Adams Attorney, we are one of the Government accredited financial Attorney’s in South Africa, we are the best customer service oriented legal firm in South Africa.

I received email from the Reserve bank of South Africa yesterday afternoon asking me to represent you in a transaction worth , US$45.8Million United States Dollar. I am confident that we will assist you.

Reliably your fund is currently with the reserve bank of south and because your fund was due to be transferred through the Reserve bank affiliated bank in Malaysia into your account but owing to communication breached, you are unable to receive your fund,

Therefore the Board of the Reserve Bank of south Africa then decided that you come in person to explain to the Board why the transfer did not happen, unfortunately you can’t come, the option left for you is legal representation and I guess that is why I came into the scene.

Because we are paid Government commissioned attorneys, you are not responsibly for my legal fees or consultation fees; rather you will be responsible for any expenses in the discharge of my duties.

Attached to this email is a draft copy of a power of attorney, kindly fill in the spaces provided with the necessary information, then sign and return to me.

Finally to authenticate and Notaries the document, to make it a legal document at the high court, you will send me a notarization fees of US$570,

Upon when the document is Notarized, I will then present the document to the Board of the Reserve bank of South Africa to secure a date of the signing of the Release order of the transfer of your fund USD45.8Million.

From there, the Board through me shall send you Proxy Document that justify that you consented to my presentation, that you rightly have given me a proxy to represent you in South Africa,

All things been equal, the whole transfer process will last for less than 7 days from when you sign the proxy document.

Make a determination, sign and return the power of attorney then request for modality to send the Notarization fee of US$570

Regards,

Augustine Adams & Associates.
70 Beverly Towers,Cnr. Riviera & Oxford Streets. Killarney,Johannesburg
R.S.A
Phone: + 27-847088811
Email:augustineadamsattorneys@safrica.com

Header:
Return-Path: <augustineadamsattorneys@safrica.com>
Received: from [102.249.123.107] ([102.249.123.107]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan [10.76.45.3]) (via HTTP);
Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:58:57
From: augustine adams <augustineadamsattorneys@safrica.com>
Subject: POWER OF ATTORNEY

Orig IP: 102.249.123.107 | Orig ISP: Telkommobile | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa

Text from the attached PDF file:

AUGUSTINE ADAMS ATTORNEYS
Legal Representatives, Financial Brokers & Investments Advisers
715 BEVERLY TOWERS KILLARNEY,JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA.
Tel/Fax: 27-847088811
Our Ref: LMA/LRFBIA/SA/18 Your Ref: EAAL/8510 YHI /18
12- 10-2018
The South Gauteng High Court
Pritchard St & Kruis St, Johannesburg, 2001,
South Africa.
REQUEST FOR LEGAL REPRESENTATION $45,800,000.00)
POWER OF ATTORNEY
I Ms. ………………………………..nationality of , ……………………….., , hereby appoint Hon.
Augustine Adams of 715 BEVERLY TOWERS KILLARNEY SOUTH AFRICA as my Attorney. He shall have full power and authority to act
on my behalf.
My Attorney shall have limited power and authority to act on my behalf in all my dealings with the South African Government, its agency and
the bank, only this power and authority shall authorize my attorney to manage and conduct my affairs and to perform all signing exercise,
which requires all of my legal rights and powers limited to Take any and all legal steps necessary towards the remittance of my claim funds of
Forty Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ($45,800, 000, 00 ONLY). And to settle any claim, whether made
against me or asserted on my behalf against any other person or entity in relation with the Bank upon a written agreement provided by me.
This Power of Attorney shall become effective immediately, and shall not be affected by my disability or lack of mental competence, except as
may be provided otherwise by an applicable state statute. This is a Durable Power of Attorney. I may revoke this Power of Attorney after the
funds has been remitted into my Nominated Bank Account or Bank Draft drawable in any correspondent bank worldwide.
I make this authorization conscientiously according to provision of law of contract.
Sign__________________ Witness Sign______________
Date__________________ Date______________________
Yours Sincerely,
AUGUSTINE ADAMS
Attorney At Law
Bank Name: ------------------------------------------
Bank Address: ---------------------------------------
Account No: -----------------------------------------
Swift/Routing No: -----------------------------------
Account Name: ---------------------------------------
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

augustineadamsattorneys@safrica.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:15 pm

I suppose you do not have a printer and scanner, I will assist you to Edith the document because the high Court will not accept the document on the format you returned it, Please kindly send me details of your banking information to enable me implant them into the document.

Finally request for details to send the US$570 for the notarization of the Power of Attorney at the High Court of Johannesburg.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Augustine Adams.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Dear

Please kindly see the attached Power of Attorney and if you are happy, then I will sign on your behalf since you do not have a printer and scanner, also below is the bank account through which to send the fees USD570.00

ACCOUNT NAME:LERATO LORAINE M.
BENEFICARY ADDRESS: JOHANNNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA.
ACCOUNT NUMBER;934245XXXX
Branch Code: 633005
BIC Code (Swift): ABSAZAJJ
Bank Name: ABSA
Bank Branch: BALFOUR PARK
Bank Branch Address: SHOP 231 BALFOUR PARK 2 BALFOUR, CLOSE, SHOPPING CENTRE HIGHLANDS NORTH, Johannesburg South Africa.

Regards,

Mr. Augustine Adams

Text from attached PDF file:

AUGUSTINE ADAMS ATTORNEYS
Legal Representatives, Financial Brokers & Investments Advisers
715 BEVERLY TOWERS KILLARNEY,JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA.
Tel/Fax: 27-847088811
Our Ref: LMA/LRFBIA/SA/18 Your Ref: EAAL/8510 YHI /18
15- 10-2018
The South Gauteng High Court
Pritchard St & Kruis St, Johannesburg, 2001,
South Africa.
REQUEST FOR LEGAL REPRESENTATION $45,800,000.00)
POWER OF ATTORNEY
I nationality of , hereby appoint Hon.
Augustine Adams of 715 BEVERLY TOWERS KILLARNEY SOUTH AFRICA as my Attorney. He shall have full power and authority to act
on my behalf.
My Attorney shall have limited power and authority to act on my behalf in all my dealings with the South African Government, its agency and
the bank, only this power and authority shall authorize my attorney to manage and conduct my affairs and to perform all signing exercise,
which requires all of my legal rights and powers limited to Take any and all legal steps necessary towards the remittance of my claim funds of
Forty Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ($45,800, 000, 00 ONLY). And to settle any claim, whether made
against me or asserted on my behalf against any other person or entity in relation with the Bank upon a written agreement provided by me.
This Power of Attorney shall become effective immediately, and shall not be affected by my disability or lack of mental competence, except as
may be provided otherwise by an applicable state statute. This is a Durable Power of Attorney. I may revoke this Power of Attorney after the
funds has been remitted into my Nominated Bank Account or Bank Draft drawable in any correspondent bank worldwide.
I make this authorization conscientiously according to provision of law of contract.
Sign__________________ Witness Sign______________
Date__________________ Date______________________
Yours Sincerely,
AUGUSTINE ADAMS
Attorney At Law
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:58 pm

Dear

Good Morning, I hope everything is well with you. I am still expecting a confirmation of the payment.

Mr. Augustine Adams
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

callihugo@resbk.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:01 pm

There has not been any communication from you since we gave you the contact details of the lawyer, Mr. Augustine Adams, what is the situation, Kindly keep us updated.

Kind regards.

MR. CALLIE HUGO
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:11 pm

Hello

Since you are finding it difficult to send money through account, kindly go to Western Union or Money Gram and send the fee in the USA. the Recievers name is below:
Name:Shirleen Taylor
Address: 516 Burgess Street, Apt F, Lexington North Carolina 27292 USA.

Send me the reference number after making payment.

Mr. Augustine Adams.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.