Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pvcommitte@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

callihugo@resbk.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 10, 2018 5:11 pm

We do not know how to work under the condition where you do not want to help us to complete your transaction, does it mean you cannot set up a printer or better still use an internet café.

Consequently could you send us details of your personal and bank details as shown on the questionnaire, also reconfirm your mobile/cell phone number through which we will be contacting you.

We need to establish the difference in times zones between Johannesburg and your city so that we can agree on the most convenient time that suits you and us.

We are given a task of completing this transaction within 14 days. Kindly help us to assist you.

Yours,

MR. CALLIE HUGO
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION
PAYMENT VERIFICATION COMMITTEE
RESERVE BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
PHONE:+2778 611 6797
FAX:+27 86 538 1626

Reserve Bank South Africa - Email Confidentiality Notice
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

william.vout.attorneys@mailbox.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 10, 2018 5:14 pm

Please confirm, I received a memo from the Reserve bank today that you have been contacted, Please confirm for my own records.
Yours,
Mr. William Vout
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

callihugo@resbk.co.za william.vout.attorneys@mailbox.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 13, 2018 11:57 am

Thank you, Kindly send us your bank physical address and your account routing number.

Regards,

MR. CALLIE HUGO
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION

Dear ,

Please follow them carefully, I guess they want to make sure that all your bank details are correct and that you are the same person and your banking details have not changed from what they have. do whatever you are asked for. Remember the whole money is yours and I suppose you will have to tell me what you will give me after a successful transfer into your account.

Mr. William Vout
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

william.vout.attorneys@mailbox.co.za callihugo@resbk.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 15, 2018 1:07 pm

Dear

Good Morning, I got your message but I will encourage you to work with the bank and give them all the information they required from you. The Amount is question is too much and you have to work with bank.

Mr. William Vout

We have received your message and we have decided to work with the information available to us , Kindly ask your lawyer, Mr. William Vout to send us immediately a high Court Affidavit authorizing us to release USD200million ( Two Hundred Million United States Dollars) to your account as nominated, that the fund was sourced legally.

We need the document on or before the 18th May 2018.

Thank you for your cooperation.

MR. CALLIE HUGO
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 16, 2018 10:53 am

Ok, Do we have any time limit, I am sorry I got the message late, but I will definitely source for it tomorrow. I will write to you immediately there is head way

Yours,

William Vout

Good Day,
To secure the affidavit, the High Court is charging USD1800 for it. Please make arrangement to send it fee immediately.
Please request for details to send it.
Mr. William Vout
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 18, 2018 7:26 pm

HELLO

BANK DETAILS:

NAME OF BANK: STANDARD BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA

ADDRESS OF THE BANK: BALFOUR PARK SHOPPING CENTER

CNR ATHOL AND JOHANNESBURG ROAD, HIGHLANDS NORTH, JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA

ACCOUNT NAME: MISS LERATO LORRAIN M.

ADDRESS: JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA

ACCOUNT NUMBER;100 777 5XXXX

BRANCH CODE;051001

SWIFT CODE:SBZAZAJJ
REASON FOR THE TRANSFER:GIFT
AMOUNT:US$1800

REGARDS,

MR. WILLIAM VOUT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

callihugo@resbk.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 18, 2018 7:32 pm

Subject: Irrevocable Release Order

An Irrevocable Release Order is a legal document which functions as Insurance Bond, giving you the right of litigation should for any reason the Reserve Bank of South Africa fails to Transfer your fund after fulfilling your clientele Obligations.

Again it is imperative to know also that your fund can neither be deducted or transferred in bits, should such case arise, you have legal right to claim your full amount from the Reserve Bank of South Africa.

Finally the Ministry of Finance has given approval for the transfer of your fund amounting to Two Hundred Million United States Dollars Only (US$200,000,000.00) into your account with JP MORGAN CHASE.

We have sent your application to the Ministry of Finance for the issuance of foreign Exchange allocation number. Hopefully we will hear from them in the coming days.

Therefore to qualify your application for approval, you are to quickly send us High Court Affidavit of Transfer of Rights( USD200Million), Kindly liaise with your lawyer to send us the document.

Be reminded that we are given a specific time frame during which to conclude the transaction, make sure that no delay comes from you.

We thank you for your patience and maximum co-operation.

Kind regards.

MR. CALLIE HUGO
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Your Usual story of lies, then send it Money Gram, use same beneficiary name if you are honest, nothing stops you from sending Money gram, Do you expect me to send you all the account in the World before you can send the fee, till now you have not given me any phone number to speak to you, Hope I am not dealing with a Ghost.

Mr. William Vout
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

callihugo@resbk.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 24, 2018 12:05 am

I acknowledge the receipt of your email, I looking forward to seeing the document ( High Court Affidavit of Transfer of Right) to enable us conclude the transfer within the time specified for the transaction.

Yours,

MR. CALLIE HUGO
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

callihugo@resbk.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Good day. I write to inform you that your fund amounting to USD45.8Million has been transferred to our corresponding bank in Malaysia. The bank Name is Hong Leong Bank Berhard Malaysia. It became expedient due to unforeseen bureaucratic red tape that distorted the transfer of the fund into your account.

Following the Technical Recession on our financial outlook, the New Government of the African National Congress that directed that all outstanding contract amount should be paid out within 7days from escrow account with our Corresponding bank in Malaysia.

You will be contacted immediately you have confirm this email. We shall be sending you full details of the bank as soon as you acknowledge the receipt of this email.

Faithfully Yours,

MR. CALLIE HUGO
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.