Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

inf_acsb.@hotnail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

inf_acsb.@hotnail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:23 pm

Attention please.
Bnk <inf_acsb.@hotnail.com> Today at 1:30
Reply-To: <inf_acsb.ng@hotmail.com>
Message body

Attention please.

What is going on? your file is till pending unclaimed here. How could you abandon your inheritance fund USD$10.5Million for all these years? Tell me what your reasons are, so that I will know what to do to help you receive it. Get back to my office as soon as possible so that appropriate measure should be taken and to enable me submit your information to Chief judge of the Supreme Court office for registration for immediate release of your fund to avoid cancellation by the International Financial Unit(I.F.U). Because we are warned by the World Bank to conclude this payment within one month business days.

I tried to send you mail since on Monday all to no avail.

HAPPY EASTER IN ADVANCE.

Yours Faithfully
Mr Jude Oriabure.
Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee
Foreign Payment office Access Bank Nigeria Plc.
E-mail: inf_acsb.ng@hotmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.