Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tm10162@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tm10162@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Attn:
OF: Add:
Telephone no:

In accordance to my religious persuasion, I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by the duo of JUSTICE T.Y Waziri and Mr. Lanre Williams of the Ministry of Finance and some of the Finance Ministry staff to divert your money to their designated account in Europe.

From my position as a low clerk in this office, I discovered that they moved the fund from Africa to London, UK and then moved it last week to Banco Italiano in ITALY. Today I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to re-route back your fund to a security company in USA. With this, I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development.

They are still using your name and contract/inheritance identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate and this is the reason they are frustrating you by asking for endless fees in other to buy time pending when they will transfer your funds to their designated account in Cayman Island.

I have the reference number of the transaction and also the number of the official who is directly in charge at the SECURITY COMPANY in USA. Your payment is supposed to go through the UK credit control financial clearing house before final Lodging into the security company there in USA. All the data about your claim profile are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind. I can never be a part of evil.

Please respect my discretion in this matter, you can send an email to me so that I can give you the reference number and the name and contact information of the official of the security company in USA. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get jobs around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals because they can eliminate me just like that. Reply me through this email (tmoore273@yahoo.co.jp) if you are interested in getting your long over due payment.

God bless you.

Terry Moore.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tm10162@yahoo.com tmoore273@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Dear

I am glad you replied because the fund has been received in the Security Vault Company in Connecticut in USA, The routing was changed so that it will be convenient for them to move the money to Cayman Island. Cayman Island as we all know is a safe heaven for loots like this one they are doing against you. The only thing you will do for me is don't mention
my name while contacting the Security company. I know that if you write them and quote the Consignment registration No and present your Identification, he will listen to
you,once he is convinced that you are the rightful owner of this money. The president of CustomVault(The Vault Experts)Firm is Mr. Thomas P. Brennan.

Below is the information you quote to CustomVault(The Vault Experts)
Security Vault Company- Transaction Reference No: BJ458XXXX
Registration No: QZR4545/BN-DIP/018
Track No: 857956XXXX
Registered as 'Special diplomatic class delivery' SDCD.?
Content: $18.2million (USD1000 ) 2016 Series Bearer Bonds Issued by BCEE,
Luxembourg.

CONTACT INFORATION- Company- CustomVault(The Vault Experts)
Research Drive,Bethel, CT 06801
Presidentr- Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
E-mail; info.customvault@consultant.com
Tel; +1 (203) 590-7593

NB: This is a non-commercialized Diplomatic delivery/Vault servicing Company used mainly by top government officials. I will advise you to contact the president right away because once the bonds are taken to the clearing house, it will be liquidated and transferred to those criminal's bank account in Cayman Island. The consignment is still on your name but the account details they provided are their own with a false authorization letter supposedly from you, presenting them as your representatives. This is a criminal act and I will not continue condoning such acts.

I am a Christian and I believe what I have done today is in the glory of my God. Forgive me for not exposing this before now but for my conscience to be at peace hence my writing you in the first place.

If you need any information from me please feel free to email me and as I have told you in my previous mail, do not mention my name anywere concerning how you got to know of the diversion.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Terry Moore

Same E-mail as above from: tmoore273@yahoo.co.jp

Header:
Return-Path: <tmoore273@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from [41.86.234.171] by web101305.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Mon, 12 Mar 2018 23:20:35 JST
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018
Reply-To: Terry Moore <tmoore2733@gmail.com>
Subject: Dear

Phone:
+12035907593
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Trumbull, CT
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ct
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.customvault@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:29 pm

Your Ref: CV/5643/AB16
Our Ref:
Date: 03/13/2018

Attn:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your message and the content herein is most revealing.
I have confirmed the Transaction Reference codes and your name as the beneficiary to this consignment but for security reasons, we will want to see any of your photos ID card or first page of your International passport.
We were advised by the depositors that you gave them the authority to transfer your bearer bonds worth US$18.2 million to Cayman Island through our facility. It is now surprising that you never engaged anyone to receive the fund on your behalf and this is a criminal act.

Furthermore, you are required to come to our office on or before the 16th March 2018 for re-instatement of your ownership/sole status of the fund. This will entail procuring a court restraining order to Stop further delivery to Cayman Island and change of ownership/bank account coordinates to your name/bank. This is very urgent because if the legalization process is not done before the deadline of 16th March 2018, this company will not have any legal reason to withhold further delivery of the consignment to Cayman Island as the already Non circumferential, non disclosure Agreement, our Swiss, European HQ entered with them will still be binding unless a court injunction/restraining order is put in place thus the urgency in obtaining the restraining legal document from the court here.

Advise on when you will be at the office and note that you have up till the 16th March to obtain the needed enabling documents to stop and revert back your fund.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
President/CEO
Custom Vault Firm
Research Drive, Bethel, CT 06801
Tel: +1 (203)-590-7593

Header:
Return-Path: <info.customvault@consultant.com>
Received: from [77.234.46.157] ([77.234.46.157]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 13 Mar 2018
Subject: Attn:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Our Ref:
Date: 03/14/2018

Attn:

We don't understand what you mean by this statement. Could you please explain more? Note that you have our mandate to report to our office as was directed previously. Alternatively, you can request for the signing of your documents to be done by proxy if you can't make it in person. The reason however you must state.
Listen , this office is not for Jamboree and where one can mesmerize at random. Your file is already here with your full contact. We don't therefore understand what you mean by NEVER MIND.

Revert back to this office as soon as possibly before the board meet this afternoon giving reasons why you cannot make it to our office and begging for an alternative . I assure that I may not tell the board about this your statement , NEVER MIND because certainly, it will give them negative impression about your person.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
President/CEO
Custom Vault Firm
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:00 pm

Our Ref:
Date: 03/14/2018

Attn:

Thank you for your mail,the content is very well noted,I want to clarify you here,first,I did not call you a criminal,I said that they criminals that wanted to divert your fund,requested that we deliver it to them in Cayman Island.
So I can never call you a criminal,coming to the issue of identification,I just needed it for confirmation purpose,any form identification will do the work,so I strongly advise you send any id or ID number.
As soon as you do this,I will inform our attorney to help you get the court restraining order and also to legalize your claim.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
President/CEO
Custom Vault Firm
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Our Ref:
Date: 03/16/2018

Attn:

This is to confirm receipt of your mail and the content herein is noted.

I have appointed one of our accredited legal advisor to handle the legalization and reinstatement process for you. I understand that you are cautious of your safety and at the same time committed to concluding your transaction. You will have all my support provided that all due process are meet. No need to be alarmed as I have everything under control as far as the funds are in this company.

Also, the total cost for the documentation process was put at $4285.78 by the attorney and this has to be done on or Monday the 20th of this March, You need to obtain a restraining court order to stop further delivery and affidavit to reinstate the bonds (control limited to only you).

Furthermore, do you have reference numbers of the Origin of fund certificate, Bonds receipts and Deposit certificate of this fund? Send it to me if you have them so we can get an affidavit of loss of documents by accident/fire. This will cut the cost of getting a new one under third party agreement.

Below is the attorney's account for you to make the transfer of the required fee of $4285.78.

Acc Name: EDEN G. G. S.
Acc No: 100020758XXXX
Routing No: 061000104
Swift code: SNTROS3A
Bank name: Suntrust bank
Bank address: 5898 Roswell road Atlanta , GA 30328 ,USA.

As soon as this id done,send me the transfer slip.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
President/CEO
Custom Vault Firm
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:30 pm

Our Ref:
Date: 03/19/2018

Attn:

I will be waiting to to receive the payment slip from you as soon as it is done,so that we will proceed with the legalization process.

Below is the attorney's account for you to make the transfer of the required fee of $4285.78.

Acc Name: EDEN G. G. S.
Acc No: 100020758XXXX
Routing No: 061000104
Swift code: SNTROS3A
Bank name: Suntrust bank
Bank address: 5898 Roswell road Atlanta , GA 30328 ,USA.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
President/CEO
Custom Vault Firm
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:35 pm

Our Ref:

Attn:

I want to inform you of the change in receiving account,due to some issues with the bank,we hereby advice you to use our agent receiving account to make the payment today as you said.

A/C NO: 363552XXXX
Routing no: 065400137
Bank Name: Chase Bank
Beneficiary: Charles F. S.
Address: , Monroe, Louisiana, 71203

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
President/CEO
Custom Vault Firm
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:13 pm

Our Ref:

Attn:

I am so sorry for the inconvience this may cause you,it was am issue with the attorney's bank

Below is the new account for you to make the transfer of the required fee of $4285.78.

Address: Monroe, Louisiana, 71203

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
President/CEO
Custom Vault Firm
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Our Ref:
Date: 03/21/2018

Attn:

Thank you for the information,I will wait to hear from you on Friday,if there is any development,do not hesitate to inform me as soon as possible.

Below is the new account for you to make the transfer of the required fee of $4285.78.

Address: Monroe, Louisiana, 71203

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
President/CEO
Custom Vault Firm
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.