Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tm10162@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

EXPRESS_COURIER@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:13 am

Dear,

How are you doing sir ?I am writing this mail to know exactly what the problem is?I have not heard from you for some days now,and the FINCEN are threatening to seize the consignment if you did not come up with the clearance fee of $1500,so sir kindly get back to me as soon as you receive this mail.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mllrcspr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Dear

In accordance to my religious persuasion, I felt expedient to write and inform you on the wicked conspiracy hatched by some of the corrupt government officials in the Ministry of Finance and some of the Finance Ministry staff in Africa and their cohorts around the world to divert your money to their designated account in Europe.

From my position here as a low clerk in this office, I discovered that they moved the fund from Africa to London, UK and then moved it last week to Banco Italiano in ITALY. Today I found out through the Central computer database that they are about to re-route back your fund to a security company in the USA. With this, I felt that it is important for me to alert you on this development.

They are still using your name and contract/inheritance identification number as the beneficiary but they have changed the account co-ordinate and this is the reason they are frustrating you by asking for endless fees in order to buy time pending on when they will transfer your funds to their designated account in Cayman Islands.

I have the reference number of the transaction and also I have the number of the official who is directly in charge at the SECURITY COMPANY in the USA. Your payment is supposed to go through the UK credit control financial clearing house before final Lodging into the security company there in the USA. All the data about your claim profile are within my reach. I do not need gratification from you either in cash or kind. I can never be a part of evil.

Please respect my discretion in this matter, you can send an email to me so that I can give you the reference number and the name and contact information of the official of the security company in the USA. I repeat, please do not expose my person, it is not easy to get jobs around here and I cannot contend with these powerful individuals because they can eliminate me just like that. reply me through my private email (mllrcspr@gmail.com)if you are interested in getting your long overdue payment.

God bless you.
Casper Miller.

Header:

Return-Path: <mllrcspr@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021
Subject: Dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mllrcspr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:42 pm

Dear

I am glad you replied because the fund has been received in the Security Vault Company in Connecticut in USA, The routing was changed so that it will be convenient for them to move the money to Cayman Island. Cayman Island as we all know is a safe haven for loots like this one they are doing against you. The only thing you will do for me is don't mention my name while contacting the Security company but I know that if you write them and quote the Consignment registration No and present your Identification, he will listen to you, once he is convinced that you are the rightful owner of this money. The president of CustomVault(The Vault Experts) Firm is Mr. Thomas P. Brennan.

Below is the information you quote to CustomVault(The Vault Experts)
Security Vault Company- Transaction Reference No: BJ4587ZRY
Registration No: QZR4545/BN-DIP/0202
Track No: 8579568710
Registered as 'Special diplomatic class delivery' SDCD.?
Content: $4million (USD1000 ) 2019 Series Bearer Bonds Issued by BCEE,
Luxembourg.

CONTACT INFORMATION- Company- CustomVault(The Vault Experts)

Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
E-mail; info.customvault@consultant.com
Tel; +1 (475)-882-2798

NB: This is a non-commercialized Diplomatic delivery/Vault servicing Company used mainly by top government officials. I will advise you to contact the president right away because once the bonds are taken to the clearing house, it will be liquidated and transferred to this criminal's bank account in Cayman Island. The consignment is still on your name but the account details they provided are their own with a false authorization letter supposedly from you presenting them as your representatives. This is a criminal act and I will not continue condoning such acts. I am a Christian and I believe what I have done today is in the glory of my God. Forgive me for not exposing this before now but for my conscience to be at peace hence my writing to you in the first place.

If you need any information from me please feel free to email me and as I have told you in my previous mail, do not mention my name anywhere concerning how you got to know of the diversion.

Yours sincerely,
Casper Miller

Phone: +14758822798
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Huntington, CT
Original network provider* Choice One Communications, Inc. - Ct
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.customvault@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:01 pm

Your Ref: BJ4587ZRY
Our Ref: CV/5643/AB16
Date: 04/29/2021

Attn:

This is to officially acknowledge receipt of your mail and the content herein is most revealing.
I have confirmed the Transaction Reference code and your name as the beneficiary to this consignment but for security reasons, we will want to see any of your photo ID card or first page of your International passport. This is for identification confirmation.
Your fund has already been billed for transfer pending on when we hear from your supposed representatives but I will put a HOLD on the transaction for verification. once it is established that you did not send these people to claim your fund, we will get them arrested and we will then send you an advice on how to legally establish your claim and re-direct your fund to the bank account of your choice that you will provide for the purposes of transferring your $4 million .

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
President/CEO
Custom Vault Firm
Research Drive, Bethel, CT 06801
Tel: +1 (475)-882-2798

Phone: +14758822798
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Huntington, CT
Original network provider* Choice One Communications, Inc. - Ct
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mllrcspr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:06 pm

Dear

Thank you for the update sir, since they asked for information, I suggest you send them a copy of your ID,I have also attached to this email a scanned copy of their deposit certificate made in your name, it will also serve as proof of ownership, send it to them with your ID and get back to me with their response.

Yours sincerely,
Casper Miller

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.customvault@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 02, 2021 7:17 pm

Date: 05/01/2021

Attn:

This is to officially acknowledge receipt of your mail and the content herein is most revealing.
I have confirmed the Transaction Reference code and your name as the beneficiary to this consignment but for security reasons, we will want to see any of your photo ID card or first page of your International passport. This is for identification confirmation.
Your fund has already been billed for transfer pending on when we hear from your supposed representatives but I will put a HOLD on the transaction for verification. once it is established that you did not send these people to claim your fund, we will get them arrested and we will then send you an advice on how to legally establish your claim and re-direct your fund to the bank account of your choice that you will provide for the purposes of transferring your $4 million .

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
President/CEO
Custom Vault Firm
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mllrcspr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 11, 2021 10:21 pm

Dear

Good day sir, how are you doing today?
I want to know if you have received your fund from the company?

Yours sincerely,
Casper Miller
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mllrcspr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 12, 2021 9:45 pm

Dear

Good to hear from you sir, since you have not heard from them, I strongly suggest you write to the CEO, Mr Thomas Breenan directly on his private email ( tbreenan66@gmail.com ) request the status of the transaction from him, but please do not let him know that I was the one that gave you his personal email address.
As you hear from him, please update me.

Yours sincerely,
Casper Miller
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tbreenan66@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 13, 2021 8:54 pm

Date: 04/29/2021

Attn:

Your fund has already been billed for transfer pending on when we hear from your supposed representatives but I will put the transaction ON HOLD for verification. Once it is established that you did not send these people to claim your fund, we will get them arrested and we will then send you an advice on how to legally establish your claim and redirect your fund to the bank account of your choice that you will provide for the purposes of transferring your $4 million .

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Thomas P. Brennan
President/CEO
Custom Vault Firm

Header:

Return-Path: <tbreenan66@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021
Subject: Re: Attn: this email was sent to you on the 29th of last month
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mllrcspr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 13, 2021 9:24 pm

Dear

Thanks for the update, just keep me posted on any development.

Yours sincerely,
Casper Miller
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.