Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mackmorgan93@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

shawqyelwaily02@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:03 pm

Sorry for intruding into your privacy!

I got your email from an e-marketing company, so i decided to let you know about the business opportunity of supplying us raw material from India. I am an employee of

a multi-national animal vaccines production company in the USA and UK working as the production manager.

There is raw material which our company always sends me to purchase from India. Right now I have been promoted to the post of production manager and the company

cannot send me to India again, our director has asked me for the contact of the local dealer in India to enable them send the new purchasing manager to India to

purchase the product directly from the dealer in India. i do not wish to let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest in the business and the

profit we will be making in supplying the material to my company. I intend to present you as a supplier in your country (You will be a Middleman between our company

and the local vendor in India) so that my company will not know the main source of the material. This is just a kind of buying and selling.
The local dealer in India sells it at the rate: ($29,000.) while my company purchase at the rate of ($47,000) which has been the market price, and then all profits

accrued would be shared between you and me,after deduction of all your expenses, etc. This would be a long term business relationship between you and a UK company. So i

want us to take advantage of the market price that the India dealer offers the product on for a good earning. it’s quite unfortunate what happened to my late
partner, who used to purchase the material from the local dealer in India and supply it to a UK company, I found out he died of Cancer, May his soul rest in Peace.

This material can be found in India and Fiji only but cheaper in India. I want you to act as the dealer. I will present you to the company as the dealer where he was

purchasing this product; You would now purchase the product from the manufacturer whom he used to buy from, and supply to the UK company. After purchasing from

original manufacturer, you would sell to our new purchasing manager at a higher price. The profit would be shared between you and I. This business is very lucrative and it is continuous.

Your role must be played perfectly and the least I expect from you is betrayal. I don’t want my organization to know the real cost of the product because of my
interest. Kindly revert me if you are interested. Awaiting your reply with best wishes, kindly reply to the future corresponding if you are interested.

Regards,

Mr Shawqy Elwaily
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:11 pm

Greetings

Sorry for intruding into your privacy!
I got your email from an e-marketing company so I decided to let you know a business that will benefit both of us for now and in the long run which is 100% risk free.

Our company urgently needs (Amanaxiatozin Liquid) a raw material which is found in India. It is the major liquid material our company has been using for the production of animal injections and vaccines for research since 2005. Our company is currently buying the mentioned product at the rate of $47,000 USD per gallon from a supplier in India. I know you would be wondering why I am not contacting the seller directly but due to language barrier and other things I had to contact you regarding the matter.

I knew that this same material is sold by the Manufacturer at the rate of USD $29,000 per gallon and I can't let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest in the profit. I want to present you as a supplier in India (which will be a middleman between our company and the local vendor/supplier in India) to supply our company.

If you are willing to have a tie with me based on agreement, I will send you my director's contact detail where you can contact him with an offer and as soon as possible and if he indicates interest to buy from you, then you will let him know the stock is ready and you are willing to supply at the normal price per gallon. I will also forward you the contact details of the company where you will get the material in India. As I mentioned earlier, the company's selling price in India is USD $29,000 per gallon and then all profits accrued would be shared between you and me, 60% to you and 40% of the net profit to me, after deduction of all your expenses, etc. This would be a long term business relationship between you and our company.

Get back to me via my email ID:(shawqyelwaily02@gmail.com)

Awaiting your reply. With best wishes

Regards,

Mr Shawqy Elwaily
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:44 pm

There is a raw material which our company always sends me to purchase. Right now I have been promoted to the post of production manager, our director has asked me for the contact of the local dealer to enable them to send the new purchasing manager to purchase the product directly from the manufacturer. i do not wish to let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest in the business and the profit we will be making in supplying the material to my company. I intend to present you as a supplier in your country (You will be a Middleman between our company and the local vendor) so that my company will not know the main source of the material. This is just a kind of buying and selling.

The local dealer in India is selling it at the rate: ($29,000.) while my company purchased at the rate of ($47,000) which was the market price, and then all profits accrued would be shared between you and me, after deduction of all your expenses, etc. This would be a long term business relationship between you and the UK company. So i want us to take advantage of the market price that the India dealer offers the product on for a good earning.

It’s quite unfortunate what happened to my late partner, who used to purchase the material from the local dealer in India and supply it to the UK company, I found out he died of CoronaVirus, COVID-19, May his soul rest in Peace.

This material can be found in India and Fiji only but cheaper in India. I want you to act as the dealer. I will present you to the company as the dealer where he was purchasing this product; You would now purchase the product from the manufacturer whom he used to buy from, and supply to the UK company. After purchasing from the original manufacturer, you would sell to our new purchasing manager at a higher price. The profit would be shared between you and I. This business is very lucrative and it is continuous.

Your role must be played perfectly and the least I expect from you is betrayal. I don’t want my organization to know the real cost of the product because of my interest. Kindly get back to me if you are interested. Awaiting your reply with best wishes, kindly reply in the future corresponding if you are interested.

Regards,

Mr Shawqy Elwaily
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:47 pm

There is a raw material which our company always sends me to purchase. Right now I have been promoted to the post of production manager, our director has asked me for the contact of the local dealer to enable them to send the new purchasing manager to purchase the product directly from the manufacturer. i do not wish to let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest in the business and the profit we will be making in supplying the material to my company. I intend to present you as a supplier in your country (You will be a Middleman between our company and the local vendor) so that my company will not know the main source of the material. This is just a kind of buying and selling.

The local dealer in India is selling it at the rate: ($29,000.) while my company purchased at the rate of ($47,000) which was the market price, and then all profits accrued would be shared between you and me, after deduction of all your expenses, etc. This would be a long term business relationship between you and the UK company. So i want us to take advantage of the market price that the India dealer offers the product on for a good earning.

It’s quite unfortunate what happened to my late partner, who used to purchase the material from the local dealer in India and supply it to the UK company, I found out he died of CoronaVirus, COVID-19, May his soul rest in Peace.

This material can be found in India and Fiji only but cheaper in India. I want you to act as the dealer. I will present you to the company as the dealer where he was purchasing this product; You would now purchase the product from the manufacturer whom he used to buy from, and supply to the UK company. After purchasing from the original manufacturer, you would sell to our new purchasing manager at a higher price. The profit would be shared between you and I. This business is very lucrative and it is continuous.

Your role must be played perfectly and the least I expect from you is betrayal. I don’t want my organization to know the real cost of the product because of my interest. Kindly get back to me if you are interested. Awaiting your reply with best wishes, kindly reply in the future corresponding if you are interested.

Regards,

Mr Shawqy Elwaily
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:27 pm

Thank you so much for your response to my business proposal i sent to you in good faith hoping that it will benefit both of us upon the conclusion.

MY PROPOSAL DETAILS:
I have supplied some industrial raw material to our company in the past with the assistance of a Chinese business partner. The UK company procurement director contacted me recently and informed me that they are out of stock of the raw material, only for me to find out that my Chinese partner died some months back on CoronaVirus, COVID-19. The name of my late Chinese partner is Mr. Wang Xiao Jie.

The name of the material is Hydromozine Liquid, 90% purity and above. I have the contact of the local dealer in India who supplied us the material last in August 2021. I have tried calling the local dealer but i would like you to contact them to confirm the availability and the current price of the material.

Hydromozine Liquid is a raw material used for the production of animal Antiviral & Retroviral Health Vaccine product like hydromozine PASTE 1.87% W/W, IVERMECTIN, Hydromozine BOTICIDE, NOROMECTIN, Hydromozine 1% W/V SOLUTION, Hydromozine INJECTION, Hydromozine HORSE WORMER FOR HEALTH TREATMENT OF HORSES, LIONS, RHINOS, HIPPOPOTAMUS AND OTHER WILD ANIMALS.

Again i would like to inform you that there are no illegal consequences in this business, the product is not prohibited by any law in the world besides you are dealing with a MultiNational Group of company who have been dealing with this for many years with other countries.

The Hydromozine Liquid is a specie that is very rare to find and it is not available in the open market under the name of raw Hydromozine Liquid (Herbal), but my late Chinese partner (Mr. Wang Xiao Jie) got the exact specification from a local dealer in India. The UK company purchasing manager will visit to verify, and take delivery of the material immediately they confirm availability of the material. They will pay for the material in whatever form of payment the supplier may demand. They can pay cash on delivery of direct deposit/transfer to your nominated bank account, it all depends on your choice when the company arrives in your Country.

The last 150 gallon supply order we made to the company, we bought the product for approximately $29,000.00 per gallon and we resold it to the company for $47,000.00 per gallon. We made $18,000.00 on each gallon and after the business, we shared our net profit on a 60/40% basis, meaning that way my late Chinese partner took 60% and gave me 40%. but this is after settling all expenses made during the process.

i will surely guide you from the beginning to the end successfully. It is only a question of absolute trust and respect from us.

I need your assurance on the following:

A. That you will not allow The UK company to know that you are not the original dealer,

B. That I give you contact of the original dealer because you are to act as the original local dealer to our company.

C. Our Sharing Percentage of the net profit should be 60% for you and 40% for me.

This is in other to protect our interest in subsequent transactions, hence, this transaction would be a continuous one for both. Upon your assurance on the above mentioned points, i will thereafter inform/guide you on how to approach the UK company director for the contract supply order of the Hydromozine Liquid to be issued in your favor. I will also be sending you the contact details of the local dealer in India as soon as i get a positive response from you.

I await your immediate response.

Regards,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:12 pm

Thank you for the interest you show in executing this business with me, I am hereby giving you the original dealer information to contact them for the product (Hydromozine Liquid) after you have inquire with them on the price quotation and the availability of the product thereafter i will be giving you the company director contact detail to introduce yourself to him as the (Hydromozine Liquid) manufacturer and dealer.

Find the original dealer information below:

Dinesh Manufacturing Golden Enterprises.
Mr. Dipesh Hathiwala.
Plot No. 274 To 281, Jai Radhey Industrial Estate,
Near Railway Ove, Surat - 394230,
Gujarat, India.
Email: sales@dineshmanufacturing.com
Tel: +91 98908 71846

Please contact them respectfully because i have tried to contact them but they said their product is limited at that moment, when they agree to sell they will export the product to your home address, and for your information, they never sell on credit to late former supplier because their product is cheaper and very good quality so I will advice that you don't ask for such when you contact them.

Best Regards,

Phone: +919890871846
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Maharashtra / Goa
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd - MH
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sales@dineshmanufacturing.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:29 pm

Dear Sir.
Good afternoon sir, thanks for your inquiry, we can now confirm to you the availability of the product, please find enclosed the quotation for your perusal, and confirm to us you readiness in purchasing the needful from us our Product of (Hydromozine Liquid), Dinesh Manufacturing Golden Enterprises provide verity raw material which is use for production of Animal Vaccines, Injection, food dietary and supplement for Race Horses, Cow, Lion etc. With over 16 years manufacturing wholesale experience state of product in stock, we have buyers in Europe, Asia and Africa. We are gradually gaining ground in North America.

This Product is a rare and expensive material, and we don't usually attend to first time buyers as we have a reputed clientele base, this product is based on recommendation from our reputed clientele that procure from us, nevertheless we shall seek to establish a long term business relationship with you, we deliver product to buyers address due to the nature of the material,

We are an established brand in the industry for herbal additives to livestock feed for exotic animal rearing. We maintain a good reputation in the market and people give our references from all over the world as a result of our quality products and services. as we look forward to exploring the business opportunities.

Find our Product of (Hydromozine Liquid) pricing Quotation with our term and conditions and Product specification in attachment. we can produce up to 162 gallons in a bulk production and can produce any required quantity by you within 48 hours at once we confirm your order.

1 Gallon (Hydromozine Liquid) 5 liters per gallon:

($29,000)

(INR: 21,75,000)

1 LITER:

($5,800)

(INR: 435,000)

Product is available for delivery upon the confirmation of payment and booking., APPOINTMENT FOR DELIVERY OR HANDOVER IS STRICTLY AFTER PRODUCTION OF MATERIAL.

OUR POLICY

Return Policy: Product should be returned within 20 days of purchase, if quality is poor in any aspect which shall never be. We will give 100% refund. we are giving you all assurance in regards to our product, that what we are giving you is the best quality you can get anywhere, and we have no problem in taking back the product supposedly your firm do not approve it, which has never been the case with our supplies over the years, only export license required sir if you re making international shipment. we do not go into any third party dealings, negotiations or agreement, nor any kind of commission sharing basis discussions.

PRICE QUOTED IS THE VERY BEST WE CAN GIVE TO YOU FOR NOW,

Regards,

Thanks

Mr. Dipesh Hathiwala.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a17:90a:2ac5:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id i5csp525799pjg;
Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:40:19 -0800 (PST)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABdhPJz04+BLb2hA0aix+jFlav0hi+JeEkHObauV1ftB9s+iyQUoc5UhQiuYblzUDhfBI/GKCT8m
X-Received: by 2002:a17:902:f64e:b0:14d:20db:8478 with SMTP id m14-20020a170902f64e00b0014d20db8478mr6088123plg.158.1645166419091;
Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:40:19 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; t=1645166419; cv=pass;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=NO9pr5LznOZQaV5iWbxgrZmCmEZNtfiogUjw89HQhXzFz4CzGSlF8XOZSuUtu+V745
Al7MzZmFU2z9fER+U/694lvAqFkXiFAbxoakb63I0eyH8gYIPcvG+emvbRXV2O0AZkEZ
QjTOaJrnwRKHeCQ+S4olxCQvpmAFtfTrShNf1uDhMQ4O98xlV/us/SHt4NybB+pJWcL6
2EPHPR9SsretNG5ZPIAcV0PvJdNb0eDf2FnxnS8XmV0HdehnBbvYXO5fsiKMF7GzLf7I
ZkOumflyQ3z4CKYbLw/2atvkOoJuASFm05f/+0nmytfzrBabrtr4dFiWPHonlpAALjU3
dQ5A==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:importance:mime-version:subject:references:in-reply-to
:message-id:to:from:date:dkim-signature;
bh=uZECMdXibPcVHexQVAlGgwXkNV68TDpprxSu36ksUSw=;
b=FxvTyr4WK4MnEc38F7tYwYsPycdD/4y4PmDmUBaBF35purgbXTzhxEKwmOWZ9cMRbP
FQSilRF6vWgX83LElEIvZ7X6ZZCEzBxIK6VNmtR46OlEcoDgxNx2jm7z2mMTm7BC9fhI
17uPrPf4N//mUuivm44j80VSb8qLRH8uUH70RT1/jGQXXkoAQhczYJ6fIS6XAo5pBOxa
LJHpyqIxXPW7SpY7FkMQYnJ73nJxnc2i47q5zIXr+pvAddX07knk5EtX6dd8CRj4t3V5
63kK48V8YfbVLKya5lulr3TigRy1yXb2sl1QWsIgdOg9NSJCg8kHjB/85s8/2FLxINnU
p7IQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=2; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@dineshmanufacturing.com header.s=dinesh header.b=Yzz4lqSQ;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=dineshmanufacturing.com dkim=pass dkdomain=dineshmanufacturing.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=dineshmanufacturing.com>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of sales@dineshmanufacturing.com designates 136.143.188.50 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=sales@dineshmanufacturing.com
Return-Path: <sales@dineshmanufacturing.com>
Received: from sender4-of-o50.zoho.com (sender4-of-o50.zoho.com. [136.143.188.50])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id w10si10143741pgi.358.2022.02.17.22.40.18
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:40:18 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sales@dineshmanufacturing.com designates 136.143.188.50 as permitted sender) client-ip=136.143.188.50;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@dineshmanufacturing.com header.s=dinesh header.b=Yzz4lqSQ;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=dineshmanufacturing.com dkim=pass dkdomain=dineshmanufacturing.com dmarc=pass fromdomain=dineshmanufacturing.com>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of sales@dineshmanufacturing.com designates 136.143.188.50 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=sales@dineshmanufacturing.com
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1645166417; cv=none; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; b=H9+42OISnd21XDi4qBysRkjZUeDoOBgx3lYuLW4UGe+W49RRqwt42AkvTvOHfPm9inQAQx7rp5myj2EnqYEotzwT4ihkkzefgCQwebwBcOfL+lwZWHPRsDUrheOaKdDi+EnIJQChAPBBzdEEukwAzpntizzPz1QhcQJxkPloLAg=
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zohomail.com; s=zohoarc; t=1645166417; h=Content-Type:Date:From:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Message-ID:References:Subject:To; bh=uZECMdXibPcVHexQVAlGgwXkNV68TDpprxSu36ksUSw=; b=GiCPCDngSblL6274Le/Xw4REewp31dwbg3yvasTAAtBo65/tpaDFzMR0T/HBV4vB7YXxQxbDX8cHMnZ5srCIkmP2NLZQwTvcbjr10tO/z+nbVVk+ZRCk8zrsqaR9dWpibuHX4EQ2YyYhXvBH+8wN+sjZNeGCBN8wNr01mD62Cpo=
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.zohomail.com; dkim=pass
header.i=dineshmanufacturing.com; spf=pass
smtp.mailfrom=sales@dineshmanufacturing.com; dmarc=pass header.from=<sales@dineshmanufacturing.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1645166417; s=dinesh; d=dineshmanufacturing.com; i=sales@dineshmanufacturing.com; h=Date:From:To:Message-Id:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; bh=uZECMdXibPcVHexQVAlGgwXkNV68TDpprxSu36ksUSw=; b=Yzz4lqSQSEVa72Sg8sk7HvdB6ExAwa9Oa8eIzNtoT2DitAHLcFfPKKUms0JL0gVz EY7z6WWFFz9drF3/pBtpndNQdySyvb1CBkwGvkpl8my29Bd20vk6qD68RtS29h6d6Sw zQqtGx1OuSKJB5tstUPIqWJGEDOQztYjNe4O3CbE=
Received: from mail.zoho.com by mx.zohomail.com with SMTP id 1645166409894517.5126613287632; Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:40:09 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 12:10:09 +0530
To:
Message-Id: <17f0b8f37d1.11cfca0ef1098895.379790754538076206@dineshmanufacturing.com>
In-Reply-To: <CABd=3ygL7SUGcA2bs4NpQ_qmAGONnsS8JciX5AxRrHJQx+dMZg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CABd=3ygL7SUGcA2bs4NpQ_qmAGONnsS8JciX5AxRrHJQx+dMZg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hydromozine Liquid
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_3570175_1135124974.1645166409683"
Importance: Medium
User-Agent: Zoho Mail
X-Mailer: Zoho Mail
X-Zoho-Virus-Status: 1

------=_Part_3570175_1135124974.1645166409683
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_3570176_722038982.1645166409683"

------=_Part_3570176_722038982.1645166409683
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:41 pm

Thanks for the mail update, do let me know as soon as you hear from them.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: dineshmanufacturing.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:40 am

The fake supplier used in scam claims to be a company named Dinesh Manufacturing Golden Enterprises.

The scammers stole the name of a real Indian company having nothing to do with the scam.

From their fake website:

Dinesh is the single largest manufacturer of Products based out of India and the preferred supplier of raw materials for most Contractors and Service Companies

Contact details:

Address:Plot No. 274 To 281, Jai Radhey Industrial Estate, Near Railway Ove, Surat - 394230, Gujarat, India.
Email: info@dineshmanufacturing.com
Call us: +919890871846

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=155176

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: dineshmanufacturing.com
Updated Date: 2021-06-23
Creation Date: 2020-06-16
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-06-16

Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Redacted for Privacy
Registrant Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

This is what the fake supplier website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:41 pm

Thank you so much for the effort and progress which you have made so far. You have followed this business above my expectation and I appreciate that so much. I am happy that you have confirmed that they have this material and they are going to sell it at the rate of $29,000 per gallon. However, we will re-sell to the company at the rate of $47,000.

Be informed that this material is not a country banned material anywhere in the world including India and the United Kingdom, so please do not worry yourself on that.

Again , it is important for you to know that the UK Company Purchasing Manager will come to your country to take the delivery of the material on their own due to the nature of the material, so you are not going to arrange for any export/shipment document for this supply transaction.

When you write the proposal to the company, you should quote $47,000 to the company as we agreed and when the company places the order let them know that you are capable of supplying any amount of quantity they demand.

I am hereby giving you the company director's info in order for you to contact him as a business partner to late Mr. Wang Xiao Jie the former supplier of Hydromozine Liquid to our company, let him know that you were going through the companies file and found out that he is a customer to the company and that's why you are contacting him regarding the supply of the product Hydromozine Liquid and now you will be in charge of supplying the product after late Mr. Wang Xiao Jie, let him know that Mr. Wang Xiao Jie died from Covid-19 after a long treatment and now you are ready to supply the material to his company at the same rate with good service to keep the business relationship with him.

Find UK Company Director contacts information below:

Dr. David Winston
Glaxovet Group Of Company Plc
Address: Head Office Address: 1 Savile Row,
London W1S 3JR, United Kingdom.
Plant Unit Address: 71 Great North Road
Anderby, PE24 8TN, United Kingdom.
Email: director@glaxovetgroup.com
Tel: +44 752 063 5105
Fax: +44 751 052 8920
Web: https:/ /www.glaxovetgroup.com/

You are to contact the company director as partner to late Mr. Wang Xiao Jie so he won't ask you much questions and that will give him the assurance in dealing with you, You are to update me on every step you will be taking with Company director and remember that i have trusted you in this business that's why we have come this far and that's the reason i am releasing the companies director details to work with you.

Remember this is my idea so do not let me down as i hope to make money from this deal and pay back the loan i took from bank in completing my home, please handle the UK Company and Dinesh Golden very well as to make sure everything workout successfully, i trust this deal with my life so always update me on every step you are taking in this deal and try to keep our agreement on the total net profit sharing upon our agreement and not become greedy on the long run. I know it might sound funny but this is what happens when you initiate such a lucrative business to someone but anyways i trust in God and that is the reason we have met.

I am not trying to experiment with this business as I have done it before and you have 100% assurance that the Company will buy the product from you when they accept your proposal because they are in urgent need of it
So please if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me immediately for guidance.

Regards

Phones: +447520635105
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tismi BV

+447510528920
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.