Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mackmorgan93@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mackmorgan93@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:23 am

Dear Sir,
People
Mr Godwin Emefiele <mackmorgan93@yahoo.com> Today at 0:12
Reply-To: Mr Godwin Emefiele <mr.goodwinemfiele01@gmail.com>
Message body
Central Bank of Nigeria,
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,
Nigeria P.M.B. 0187,
Garki Abuja.
Nigeria

FROM THE DESK OF MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE.
GOVERNOR , CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Dear Sir,

Following the irrevocable Presidential payment notice to Central bank of Nigeria to release all outstanding contract /Inheritance / ATM CARD Payments claims in this Second quarter of the year 2018 as a new payment Resolution policy.

After our close door meeting with all concerned Ministries, local
banks and financial Authorities involved in the payments of over due
contract/Inheritance/ATM CARD payments .We discovered that your file was dumped because some Sacked Bank officials were trying to divert your payment to their private bank Account unofficially without success, That was why i was instructed by the Hon. Minister of Finance and the Federal Government of Nigeria to contact you forpayment

update Via bank to bank wire transfer
We apologize to you over the delay to transfer your fund today
into your nominated receiving bank account immediately.

Meanwhile the transfer arrangements on your Fund was perfected after agreement with the Hon,Minister of Finance Mrs Kemi Adeosun, Who presented the new bank account normalization letter from Minister of Justice authorizing me to release your approved funds into your accounts immediately

Now your new Payment Reference No.35467721, Allocation No: 67487632 Password No: 33988331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No:-111411433; Secret Code No: XXTN04413. Having received these vital payment information numbers, therefore you are now
qualified to receive your funds within 72 hrs.

The telex report and transfer slips will be forwarded to you
accordingly before Friday 03/02/2018,by then the fund will reflect
in your account immediately without any waste of time as you will also confirm this in your Bank Account.

The transfer would be done on or before Friday 03/02//2018 So we are advising you to Send the Sum of $150.00 being the PRESIDENTIAL OFFICIAL CREDITING FEES FOR THE TRANSFER of your fund. Send the $150.00 through the secretary to the Hon, Minister of finance , Mrs Kemi Adeosun, to
enable us perfect the transfer.

RECEIVERS NAME ; OTULAKA U. FELIX

ADDRESS --ABUJA--NIGERIA

QUESTION, WHAT FOR?

ANSWER----BLUE

AMOUNT $150.00 ( One Hundred And Fifty United States Dollars )
I will call your bank as soon as I hear from you before making the
transfer.PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING DETAILS TO AVOID WRONG PAYMENT INCLUDING PHONE, FAX NUMBERS AND YOUR ID AND ALSO THE NAME OF YOUR ACCOUNTANT/ MANAGER

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Godwin Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mackmorgan93@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:22 pm

YOUR PAYMENT OF US$950,000.00
People
MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE <nigeriapoliceforce882@yahoo.com> Today at 7:04
Reply-To: "MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE" <mr.goodwinemfiele01@gmail.com>
Message body
YOUR PAYMENT OF US$950,000.00
TELEGRAM: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
FROM THE DESK OF: GOV. MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
SECURITY CODE{082XX10}
VICTORIA ISLAND , LAGOS- NIGERIA.
TELEPHONE: +234-90 83142856

ATTN;BENEFICIARY,

This is to inform you that the Nigerian Government have approved the sum of US$950,000.00 {NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS} which is your
Compensation Payment.

Please kindly forward these details to us:-

Your Full Name............
Telephone and Fax Numbers..............
Your Home or Office Address...................
Your Age & Occupation.....................................

We will give you further details as soon as we hear from you.

Yours in Service

MR. GODWIN EMEFIELE
Executive Governor,
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Phone:
+2349083142856
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: mackmorgan93@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Supply This Product To Our Company
People
Mr Shawqy Elwaily <mackmorgan93@yahoo.com> Today at 7:24
Message body

Greetings

Sorry for intruding into your privacy!
I got your email from an e-marketing company so i decided to let you know a business that will benefit both of us for now and on the long run which is 100% risk free.

Our company urgently needs (Amanaxiatozin Liquid) a raw material which is found in India. It is the major liquid material our company has been using for the production of animal injections and vaccines for research since 2005. Our company is currently buying the mentioned product at the rate of $47,000 USD per gallon from a supplier in India. I know you would be wondering why i am not contacting the seller directly but due to language barrier and other things i had to contact you regarding the matter.

I knew that this same material is sold by the Manufacturer at the rate of USD $29,000 per gallon and i can't let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest in the profit. I want to present you as a supplier in India (which you will be a middleman between our company and the local vendor/supplier in India) to supply our company.

If you are willing to have a tie with me based on agreement, I will send you my director's contact detail where you can contact him with an offer and as soon as possible and if he indicates interest to buy from you, then you will let him know the stock is ready and you are willing to supply at the normal price per gallon. I will also forward you the contact details of the company where you will get the material in India. As i mentioned earlier that the companies selling price in India is USD $29,000 per gallon and then all profits accrued would be shared between you and me, 60% to you and 40% of the net profit to me, after deduction of all your expenses, etc. This would be a long term business relationship between you and our company.

Get back to me via my email ID:(shawqyelwaily02@gmail.com)

Awaiting your reply. With best wishes

Regards,

Mr Shawqy Elwaily
Wayne

shawqyelwaily02@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:49 pm

Greetings

Sorry for intruding into your privacy!
I got your email from an e-marketing company so i decided to let you know a business that will benefit both of us for now and on the long run which is 100% risk free.

Our company urgently needs (Amanaxiatozin Liquid) a raw material which is found in India. It is the major liquid material our company has been using for the production of animal injections and vaccines for research since 2005. Our company is currently buying the mentioned product at the rate of $47,000 USD per gallon from a supplier in India. I know you would be wondering why i am not contacting the seller directly but due to language barrier and other things i had to contact you regarding the matter.

I knew that this same material is sold by the Manufacturer at the rate of USD $29,000 per gallon and i can't let anyone in our company know about this because of my interest in the profit. I want to present you as a supplier in India (which you will be a middleman between our company and the local vendor/supplier in India) to supply our company.

If you are willing to have a tie with me based on agreement, I will send you my director's contact detail where you can contact him with an offer and as soon as possible and if he indicates interest to buy from you, then you will let him know the stock is ready and you are willing to supply at the normal price per gallon. I will also forward you the contact details of the company where you will get the material in India. As i mentioned earlier that the companies selling price in India is USD $29,000 per gallon and then all profits accrued would be shared between you and me, 60% to you and 40% of the net profit to me, after deduction of all your expenses, etc. This would be a long term business relationship between you and our company.

Get back to me via my email ID:(shawqyelwaily02@gmail.com)

Awaiting your reply. With best wishes

Regards,

Mr Shawqy Elwaily

Header:

Return-Path: <shawqyelwaily02@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019
Subject: Supply This Product To Our Company
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:29 pm

Thank you so much for your response to my business proposal i sent to you in good faith hoping that it will benefit both of us upon the consummation.

I want to formally introduce myself to you. My name is Mr Shawqy Elwaily, I am the production manager of Amazongric Group ( http:/ /www.amazongroupco.org ) A Multi National Animal Vaccine Production Company in UK and USA. I used to be purchasing manager until i was promoted few months ago.

MY PROPOSAL DETAILS:
I have supplied some industrial raw material to our company in the past with the assistance of an Indian business partner resident in Dubai, U.A.E, and a Native of a city called Termilnadu in India. The UK company procurement director contacted me recently and informed me that they are out of stock of the raw material, only for me to find out that my Indian partner died some months back. The name of my late Indian partner's Mr. Kunal Krishnan Reddy and as i said, he was from city called Termilnadu in India.

The name of the material is Amanaxiatozin Liquid, 90% purity and above. I have the contact of the local dealer in India who supplied us the material last in January 2018. I have tried calling the local dealer but could not understand them on phone. Hence i would like you to contact them to confirm the availability and the current price of the material.

Amanaxiatozin Liquid is a raw material used for the production of animal Antiviral & Retroviral Health Vaccine product like Amanaxiatozin PASTE 1.87% W/W, IVERMECTIN, Amanaxiatozin BOTICIDE, NOROMECTIN, Amanaxiatozin 1% W/V SOLUTION, Amanaxiatozin INJECTION, Amanaxiatozin HORSE WORMER FOR HEALTH TREATMENT OF HORSES, LIONS, RHINOS, HIPPOPOTAMUS AND OTHER WILD ANIMALS.

Again i would like to inform you that there is no illegal consequences in this business, the product is not prohibited by any law in the world besides you are dealing with a Multi National Group of company who has been dealing with this for many years with other countries.

The Amanaxiatozin Liquid is a specie that is very rare to find and it is not available in the open market under the name of raw Amanaxiatozin Liquid (Herbal), but my late Amaerican partner ( Mr. John Smith) got the exact specification from a local dealer in India. The UK company purchasing manager will visit to verify, and take delivery of the material immediately they confirm availability of the material. They will pay for the material in whatever form of payment the supplier may demand. They can pay cash on delivery of direct deposit/transfer to your nominated bank account, it all depend on your choice when the company arrive in your Country.

The last 150 gallon supply order we made to the company, we bought the product for approximately $29,000.00 per gallon and we resell to the company for $47,000.00 per gallon. We made $18,000.00 on each gallon and after the business, we shared our net profit on 60/40% basis, meaning that way my late Indian partner took 60% and gave me 40%. but this is after settling all expenses made during the process.

I will not be able to be in USA now, but my not coming will not be a problem as i will surly guide you from the beginning to the end successfully. It is only a question of absolute trust and respect from us.

I need your assurance on the following:

A. That you will not allow The UK company to know that you are not the original dealer,

B. That I give you contact of the original dealer because you are to act as the original local dealer to our company.

C. Our Sharing Percentage of the net profit should be 60% for you and 40% for me.

This is in other to protect our interest in subsequent transaction, hence, this transaction would be a continuous one for both. Upon your assurance on the above mentioned points, i will thereafter inform/guide you on how to approach UK company director for the contract supply order of the Amanaxiatozin Liquid to be issued in your favor. I will also be sending you the contact details of the local dealer in your country India as soon as i get a positive response from you.

I await your immediate response.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:20 am

Thanks for the positive response and the interest you have shown to me. I will guide you on how to approach the company director when we have finished some formalities which is just to make sure everything is done properly. You do not need exportation license nor documents because the UK Company will handle the exportation due to the nature of the material, they will come over to your country for the pick up.

Before we proceed I would like us to have a mutual understanding like I told you in my previous mail, I want you to execute it with seriousness by giving more attention to it because it's going to be a continuous contract supply deal between you and our company which I will introduce to you like i said, but before I release the manufacturer's information which is the original local dealer and UK company director's detail to you i would like us to have a Memorandum of Understanding (M.O.U) which i have already informed my advocate to draft for us, which will stand as an agreement between us that i will get my profit share after every end of each supply.

For Memorandum of understanding my advocate has requested for some details from your side, so if you don't mind furnishing the details below to me in order for me to present them to him or you can draft it with your advocate as per your convenience.

Full Name(s):
Address:
City:
State:
Sex:
Date of Birth:
Company Name: (If Any)
Company Address : (If Any)
Designation:
Tel No:

With the information provided above he will complete the preparation of the M.O.U which both of us will sign thereafter we can proceed immediately with the deal. Here is my personal data/information below:

Full Name(s): Mr Shawqy Elwaily
Address: 33 Old Compton Street,
Westminster Borough, London,
W1D 5JU, United Kingdom
Sex: Male
D.O.B: 15th Jan, 1965
Office: Xongrogric Group Of Company
Designation: Production Manager.
Contact No: +44 844 589 2594

Kindly note that we are just taking per-cautions just to make sure we are dealing correctly.

Thank you for understanding.
Shawqy.

Phone:
+448445892594
Number billable as shared cost number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:01 am

Dear ,

Thank you for the interest you show in executing this business with me, the Memorandum of Understanding (M.O.U) will be ready by Friday, i have forwarded your information to my lawyer so that he can process it. I am hereby giving you the original dealer information to contact them for the product (Biotoniczine Liquid) after you have inquire with them on the price quotation and the availability of the product thereafter i will be giving you the company director contact detail to introduce yourself to him as the (Biotoniczine Liquid) manufacturer and dealer.

Find the original dealer information below:

Nimesh Manufacturing Enterprises.
Mr. Asok Sidhiwala.
Plot No. 349 To 368, Jai Radhey Industrial Estate,
Near Railway Ove, Surat - 394230,
Gujarat, India
Tel: +91 (0) 773 821 4207
Email: sales@nmenterprises.net

Please contact them respectfully because i have tried to contact them but they said their product is limited at that moment, when they agree to sell they will export the product to your home address, and for your information, they never sell on credit to late Mr. Kunal Krishnan Reddy because their product is cheaper and very good quality so I will advice that you don't ask for such when you contact them.

Best Regards,
Shawqy

Phone;
+917738214207
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination India
City or exchange location Mumbai
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd - MU
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sales@nmenterprises.net

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:46 am

Dear Sir. ,

Good afternoon sir and thanks for your inquiry we can now confirm to you the availability of the product, please find enclosed the quotation for your perusal, and confirm to us you readiness in purchasing the needful from us our Product of (Biotoniczine Liquid), Nimesh Manufacturing Enterprises provide verity raw material which is use for production of Animal Vaccines, Injection, food dietary and supplement for Race Horses, Cow, Lion etc. With over 16 years manufacturing wholesale experience state of product in stock, we have buyers in Europe, Asia and Africa. We are gradually gaining ground in North America.

This Product is a rare and expensive material, and we don't usually attend to first time buyers as we have a reputed clientele base, this product is based on recommendation from our reputed clientele that procure from us, nevertheless we shall seek to establish a long term business relationship with you, we deliver product to buyers address due to the nature of the material,

We are an established brand in the industry for herbal additives to livestock feed for exotic animal rearing. We maintain a good reputation in the market and people give our references from all over the world as a result of our quality products and services. as we look forward to exploring the business opportunities.

Find our Product of (Biotoniczine Liquid) pricing Quotation with our term and conditions and Product specification in attachment. we can produce up to 162 gallons in a bulk production and can produce any required quantity by you within 48 hours at once we confirm your order.

1 Gallon (Biotoniczine Liquid) 5 liters per gallon:

($29,000)

(INR: 21,75,000)

1 LITER:

($5,800)

(INR: 435,000)

Product is available for delivery upon the confirmation of payment and booking., APPOINTMENT FOR DELIVERY OR HANDOVER IS STRICTLY AFTER PRODUCTION OF MATERIAL.

OUR POLICY

Return Policy: Product should be returned within 15 days of purchase, if quality is poor in any aspect which shall never be. We will give 100% refund. we are giving you all assurance in regards to our product, that what we are giving you is the best quality you can get anywhere, and we have no problem in taking back the product supposedly your firm do not approve it, which has never been the case with our supplies over the years,

PRICE QUOTED IS THE VERY BEST WE CAN GIVE TO YOU FOR NOW,

Regards,

Thanks

Mr. Asok Sidhiwala.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a0c:acce:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id n14csp371587qvc;
Wed, 11 Sep 2019 23:54:08 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqwoSPpYcIs+WMQFN8tRsTvvgjqc5Ue1I4lJeprABcFVUNCrFhHOc03yIbphzzn+9Y8fbwyk
X-Received: by 2002:a17:907:2065:: with SMTP id qp5mr32472184ejb.151.1568271248509;
ARC-Seal: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; t=1568271248; cv=pass;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=PGBUJU06iwXDb1Uqmu1zbCzWlsboQgMiFJ6qH571rnzaspAqx/KNqchwrCHzl9xrPz
VpVanTM6vi572ptSBUC2RH1Qfhr8vvRGRGHkGy+MopQqcgKf73bAJWESMY528lXi6S2t
1AUW8SNs+LvoUBymhF3/IqCk6AZ0E7WWnQpkExDlKVH8hPQ7YuUXJh9uaottw+oayLEX
gGfqpe7fAAY0Ou5J/S6hd6fhyISvFTy2YcO/AamJlBGmWzgzbtiRMb8AVW3d8OeQeVuw
NBPYZKHAJ+BTLexyZZipLf998ISVdQvt6eZlC3kQR6qzUGRxkDIqiPEXhSxKE8wNnD0y
8fBA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:mime-version:subject:references:in-reply-to:message-id
:to:from:date:dkim-signature;
bh=lzX+KHJ99p1zpAGyNJDyh92fzsCVcintUXxawp9eF8U=;
b=td+HlPAE2/vCLDIhRlDkMISsYcPm8UlJX9WW+kRvTQrNxet4O7edR5diCKLQHLAksN
MLGMPDWEMKzdgxHhvqRkDBBJiXigaawP3xVl+9HkTRpZdLyh1715VY7ieERUK9DrYaRJ
ChP7qTIzELPpBA/rBJhQC6msCqk/h8v/v4ggfMqPz0gXDdKngUeCybd8f8lbclVRq7An
2T7N39U9vXHVCtyw393dy4J1IfkNc0C4gKCACwMhgkfYIudK81oNxtTWeDEyuIJ8bA/5
TElzkBMMpCKwOuTyGBcekjfW420qILR6Vc1+t/yVMh8sWXufaTjW7/mdXHfCAqEJvEAz
Ogjg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=2; mx.google.com;
dkim=fail header.i=@nmenterprises.net header.s=default header.b=jKXjb1Ds;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=nmenterprises.net dkim=pass dkdomain=nmenterprises.net dmarc=pass fromdomain=nmenterprises.net>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of sales@nmenterprises.net designates 136.143.188.53 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=sales@nmenterprises.net
Return-Path: <sales@nmenterprises.net>
Received: from sender4-of-o53.zoho.com (sender4-of-o53.zoho.com. [136.143.188.53])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id h17si12360741ejf.16.2019.09.11.23.54.06
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of sales@nmenterprises.net designates 136.143.188.53 as permitted sender) client-ip=136.143.188.53;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=fail header.i=@nmenterprises.net header.s=default header.b=jKXjb1Ds;
arc=pass (i=1 spf=pass spfdomain=nmenterprises.net dkim=pass dkdomain=nmenterprises.net dmarc=pass fromdomain=nmenterprises.net>);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of sales@nmenterprises.net designates 136.143.188.53 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=sales@nmenterprises.net
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1568271244; cv=none; d=zoho.com; s=zohoarc; b=IjlsHnenNIlySq3WyrSL9EuA0f7H7Jnwvl8XItCpEy8Hee5MaVu/AniBAdsoMeSUGiTazaN8fd9hYN9RWn0odTaqCA46tUOoAvaGk+eifCB9jVQQm22DeCwMnQUc2I0HbNULjkT0SCqoY+gewbk/uTKnKCsxITqSHA0H40nTCeU=
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zoho.com; s=zohoarc; t=1568271244; h=Content-Type:Date:From:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Message-ID:References:Subject:To:ARC-Authentication-Results; bh=lzX+KHJ99p1zpAGyNJDyh92fzsCVcintUXxawp9eF8U=; b=HMlBgN+6Xhv1dsP1Jku10V8c7VdgVSkRXqS4zPZY9aIEWlhVx7G2zJwUU7GjR4jzsiDefb5U76akkb+zgitYqnF5RVa8o31PKG5PhLU8VwAkiBHdvtcygxk7XVj8GXF+aUj5MMA7kYSjWkX7LYggQSg7kiO7Usl7puVrGJQrzlw=
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.zoho.com; dkim=pass
header.i=nmenterprises.net; spf=pass
smtp.mailfrom=sales@nmenterprises.net; dmarc=pass header.from=<sales@nmenterprises.net> header.from=<sales@nmenterprises.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1568271244; s=default; d=nmenterprises.net; i=sales@nmenterprises.net; h=Date:From:To:Message-Id:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type; l=487879; bh=lzX+KHJ99p1zpAGyNJDyh92fzsCVcintUXxawp9eF8U=; b=jKXjb1Dse3OPe/3stpn0C/MmGwqndyIirCKIb/iF9S1gLJnMgH5vy0WjJqkUr3Ol /xHPAoNqwxBCb4XcbVeCIPoNovQIRboT09ecoKCHPf0/qBPqVnVPzLmxKmM5cIOjhuv /I1K2j1syIcIZ+VibtHfzu8Z01k5BVKtutxOZTS4=
Received: from mail.zoho.com by mx.zohomail.com with SMTP id 156827123712573.11420504030889; Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019
To: >
Message-Id: <16d243fffce.f96cdb93928660.3010611487615391211@nmenterprises.net>
In-Reply-To: <CABd=3yjt4wR48c+NG6=xLc4yxTSmESx6RO+w8KeFEfnaAkoLcA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CABd=3yjt4wR48c+NG6=xLc4yxTSmESx6RO+w8KeFEfnaAkoLcA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Biotoniczine Liquid
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_2979032_1610241330.1568271237072"
X-Priority: Medium
User-Agent: Zoho Mail
X-Mailer: Zoho Mail
X-Zoho-Virus-Status: 1

------=_Part_2979032_1610241330.1568271237072
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_2979033_2033880658.1568271237072"

------=_Part_2979033_2033880658.1568271237072
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:48 am

Have you heard from them? Do keep me posted
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shawqyelwaily02@gmail.com director@amazongroupico.org

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:22 pm

Thanks you so much for the effort and progress which you have made so far. You have followed this business above my expectation and i appreciate that so much. I am happy that you have confirmed that they have this materials and they are going to sell it at the rate of $29,000 per gallon. However, we will re-sell to the company at the rate of $47,000.

Be informed that this material is not a country banned materials in any where in the world including, United States, India and United Kingdom, so please do not worry your self on that.

Again , it is important for you to know that the UK Company Purchasing Manager will come to your country to take the delivery of the material on their own due to the nature of the material, so you are not going to arrange for any export/shipment document for this supply transaction.

when you write the proposal to the company, you should quote $47,000 to company as we agreed and when the company places the order let them know that you are capable of supplying any amount of quantity they demand.

I am hereby giving you the company director's info in order for you to contact him as a business partner to Late Mr. Kunal Krishnan Reddy the former supplier of Biotoniczine Liquid to our company, let him know that you were going through the companies file and found out that he is a customer to the company and that's why you are contacting him regarding the supply of the product Biotoniczine Liquid and now you will be in charge of supplying the product after late Mr. Kunal Krishnan Reddy, let him know that Mr. Kunal Krishnan Reddy died suffering from cancer after a long treatment and now you are ready to supply the material to his company at the same rate with good service to keep the business relationship with him.

Find the UK Company Director contacts information below:

Dr. Michael Osborne
Amazongric Group of Company
Address: 3 Alton Business Centre,
Valley Lane, IPX 9 Oxford,
London United Kingdom.
Email: director@amazongroupico.org
Tel: +44 745 203 7697
Fax: +44 701 002 4165
Web: http:/ /www.amazongroupco.org

You are to contact the company director as partner or relative to late Mr. Kunal Krishnan Reddy so he won't ask you much questions and that will give him the assurance in dealing with you, so they are waiting for your proposal regards to that. You are to update me on every step you will be taking with Company director and remember that i have trusted you in this business that's why we have come this far and that's the reason i am releasing the companies director details to work with you.

Remember this is my idea so do not let me down as i hope to make money from this deal and pay back the loan i took from bank in completing my home, please handle the UK Company and Nimesh Manufacturing company very well as to make sure everything workout successfully, i trust this deal with my life so always update me on every step you are taking in this deal and try to keep our agreement on the total net profit sharing upon our agreement and not become greedy on the long run. I know it might sound funny but this is what happens when you initiate such a lucrative business to someone but anyways i trust in God and that is the reason we have met.

I am not trying to experiment this business as i have done it before and you have 100% assurance that the Company will buy the product from you when they accept your proposal because they are in urgent need of it
So please if you have any question don't hesitate to ask me immediately for guidance.

Regards,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.