Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

washingtontrustbank7@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: washingtontrustbank7@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:16 pm

INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM CARD OR DRAFT PAYMENT .

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) <royalbc07@gmail.com>
Bcc:

6 Jan at 11:33

TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA
FROM THE DESK OF: Godwin Emefiele
New Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
International Remittance Department,
Corporate Headquarters: # CBN House, Tinubu Square,
213 Eleke Crescent-Victoria Island, Marina,
Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo
Ikoyi Lagos Island Marina.

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2020

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM CARD OR DRAFT PAYMENT .

Transaction Code: (805)

Dear: Beneficiary ,
Compliment of the season ,
We are in our final year Audit .
This is to inform you that your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in states 2018 Interest Rate is $900,000.00 .

Federal Government of Nigeria have given instructions yesterday that your 2018 Interest Rate is $900,000.00 and should be send to you via Conformable Bank Draft or Atm Card through Central Bank of Nigeria any one you choose so that you will have enough Money to pay for the needed Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) and Tax Clearance Certificate from United States Government to enable Washington Trust Bank transfer your $200 million to your nominated bank account without any more delay.

You are advise to reconfirm your full name/address/cell Phone and your Id to avoid them not to deliver your Draft of $900,000.00 to wrong beneficiary as we are conclude that your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 Draft should send to your address latest 9th January 2020

We are determine to make sure that you receive your $200 million now From Washington Trust Bank as soon as you receive your Bank Draft of $900,000.00 2018 Interest Rate .
The only thing this draft will cost you is Courier fees $150.00 only which you are advise to send today via WU/MG/RIA MONEY TRANSFER officer in charges of Courier name and he will Dispatch your 2018 Interest Rate of $900,000.00 to your address Monday and your Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.000 will clear in your bank within 72 working hours you deposit it in your bank then you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank .

See attach Draft of $900,000.00 my working id card and my passport for Authentic Recognition because i am not two here as Central Bank of Nigeria Governor Take note and Dont mind impostors that have been using my name and my id card to humiliate innocent beneficiary like you but any one caught will not go free as a lots of them are in Prison now so follow my instructions now so that you will receive this Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.00.

Lastly if you want us to transfer your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 to your nominated bank account you have to pay for the COST OF TRANSFER .
Get back with your Details so that i will send you the Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.000, You can receive it via Atm card or Bank to bank transfer .

Congratulation once again .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-808-715-7846

Image result for Mr. Godwin Emefiele
OFFICIALLY SIGNED
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CBN

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(805) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.

GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

washingtontrustbank8@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:19 pm

WASHINGTON TRUST BANK (USA)

Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank8@gmail.com>
Bcc:

22 Feb at 09:48

Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue Spokane, WA USA
Contact Person: Mr. Peter F. Stanton,Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank, Payment officer

Good news ....After our Conference today here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FBI/CIA/AFRICA GOVERNMENTS and Legislatures concerning the Postponement of your Inheritance payment of USD$200,000,000.00 from Africa’s .... We all have inveterate that you have been dealing with impostors fraudulent in Africa’s for many years.... you are advised to stop any more communications with those impostors and sacked corrupts past officials in Africa’s because any cent you send to them again from today is at your own danger...Now with the assistance of America Government have acknowledged that your USD$200,000,000.00 should be release from our banks(WASHINGTON TRUST BANK)as we have received your USD$200,000,000.00 in your name now ... Again we are ready to transfer your USD$200,000,000.00 now to your nominated account or by Atm card payment as you choose .... According to the instructions from both Governments PAYMENT
OPTION (ONE) the Only thing this project will cost you is to secure TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE(TPC) in your name which must secure in your name from office of the Presidency United states before our bank will transfer your USD$200,000,000.00 to your nominated bank account this week and also to enable United States Government use its immunity Coverage to back your transfer up and makes sure that it hits your nominated bank account without any more delay this will cost you only $499.00 only secure in your name ....PAYMENT OPTION (TWO) If you need your payment via Master Card you will be accountable for INSURANCE AND DHL fees only to ensure successful Delivering to your doorstep this will cost you $300.00 only . .... see attach my working id card for your Authentic Recognition ....Get back with your details any of your Id card .... Be rest assure that the storm is over if you adhere to the instructions you must receive your long inheritance payment from Africa which you have spent a lots of money and till today you never receive any single dollars from those impostors from Africa U.K AND have your peace for many years ..... We wait your positive respond .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number: +1202-539-6074
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:37 pm

Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank5@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 11 Mar at 10:15

Good news ....After our Conference today here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FBI/CIA/AFRICA GOVERNMENTS and Legislatures concerning the Postponement of your Inheritance payment of USD$200,000,000.00 from Africa’s .... We all have inveterate that you have been dealing with impostors fraudulent in Africa’s for many years.... you are advised to stop any more communications with those impostors and sacked corrupts past officials in Africa’s because any cent you send to them again from today is at your own danger...Now with the assistance of America Government have acknowledged that your USD$200,000,000.00 should be release from our banks(WASHINGTON TRUST BANK)as we have received your USD$200,000,000.00 in your name now ... Again we are ready to transfer your USD$200,000,000.00 now to your nominated account or by Atm card payment as you choose .... According to the instructions from both Governments PAYMENT OPTION (ONE) the Only thing this project will cost you is to secure TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE(TPC) in your name which must secure in your name from office of the Presidency United states before our bank will transfer your USD$200,000,000.00 to your nominated bank account this week and also to enable United States Government use its immunity Coverage to back your transfer up and makes sure that it hits your nominated bank account without any more delay this will cost you only $499.00 only secure in your name ....PAYMENT OPTION (TWO) If you need your payment via Master Card you will be accountable for INSURANCE AND DHL fees only to ensure successful Delivering to your doorstep this will cost you $300.00 only . .... see attach my working id card for your Authentic Recognition ....Get back with your details any of your Id card .... Be rest assure that the storm is over if you adhere to the instructions you must receive your long inheritance payment from Africa which you have spent a lots of money and till today you never receive any single dollars from those impostors from Africa U.K AND have your peace for many years ..... We wait your positive respond .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Wayne

washingtontrustbank6@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:22 pm

Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank6@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 25 Mar at 14:21

Good news ....After our Conference today here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FBI/CIA/AFRICA GOVERNMENTS and Legislatures concerning the Postponement of your Inheritance payment of USD$200,000,000.00 from Africa’s .... We all have inveterate that you have been dealing with impostors fraudulent in Africa’s for many years.... you are advised to stop any more communications with those impostors and sacked corrupts past officials in Africa’s because any cent you send to them again from today is at your own danger...Now with the assistance of America Government have acknowledged that your USD$200,000,000.00 should be release from our banks(WASHINGTON TRUST BANK)as we have received your USD$200,000,000.00 in your name now ... Again we are ready to transfer your USD$200,000,000.00 now to your nominated account or by Atm card payment as you choose .... According to the instructions from both Governments PAYMENT OPTION (ONE) the Only thing this project will cost you is to secure TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE(TPC) in your name which must secure in your name from office of the Presidency United states before our bank will transfer your USD$200,000,000.00 to your nominated bank account this week and also to enable United States Government use its immunity Coverage to back your transfer up and makes sure that it hits your nominated bank account without any more delay this will cost you only $499.00 only secure in your name ....PAYMENT OPTION (TWO) If you need your payment via Master Card you will be accountable for INSURANCE AND DHL fees only to ensure successful Delivering to your doorstep this will cost you $300.00 only . .... see attach my working id card for your Authentic Recognition ....Get back with your details any of your Id card .... Be rest assure that the storm is over if you adhere to the instructions you must receive your long inheritance payment from Africa which you have spent a lots of money and till today you never receive any single dollars from those impostors from Africa U.K AND have your peace for many years ..... We wait your positive respond .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:25 pm

Executive Governor CBN <godwinemefiele101010@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 11 Jun at 11:31

CBN logo

New Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 DRAFT PAYMENT .

Attention: Beneficiary ,
Good New I succeeded in getting any investor (Mrs Angel Graffin) that will finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in United States of America and go with 10% of your $200 million but the investors (Mrs Angel Graffin) is a states Citizen like you she said that she can only loan your any amount to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank and your 2019 Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 with Central Bank of Nigeria in your name Only if you have an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) if Not open Individual Retirement Account (IRA) to enable her sent you a confirmed check in the amount of $200k to pay for the taxation fees to the United States Government , you will deposit it to your IRA account and it clear the same day you deposit to Finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank of United States and your Interest Rate payment of $900,000 ..Get back to me urgent now that you will not spend any cent from your pocket if you have the IRA account or you open one urgent so Provide your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) so that i will link you up with investor (Mrs Angel Graffin)

Second Option

If you dont have any one or can not open the Individual Retirement Account (IRA) then you must have to pay for DHL fees of ($150) only to enable us send your last year Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 Atm card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in US.

I am Given you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 latest this week in your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in states .
Follow instructions for your own Good .
Congratulation once again .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-808-715-7846

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +234-808-715-7846 CALL ME NOW
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(805) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:10 pm

Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank11@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Thu, 18 Jun at 17:07

Washington Trust Bank,Payment officer Phone : +1-202 -734-6258

Good news ....After our Conference today Concerning Covid-19 and your payment here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FB/CIA/AFRICA GOVERNMENTS and Legislatures concerning the Postponement of your Inheritance payment of USD$200,000,000.00 from Africa’s .... We all have inveterated that you have been dealing with impostors fraudulent in Africa’s for many years.... you are advised to stop any more communications with those impostors and sacked corrupt past officials in Africa’s because any cent you send to them again from today is at your own danger...Now with the assistance of America, the Government has acknowledged that your USD$200,000,000.00 should be released from our banks(WASHINGTON TRUST BANK)as we have received your USD
$200,000,000.00 in your name now ... Again we are ready to transfer your USD $200,000,000.00 now to your nominated account or by Atm card payment as you choose .... According to the instructions from both Governments PAYMENT OPTION (ONE) the Only thing this project will cost you is to secure TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE(TPC) in your name which must secure in your name from office of the Presidency United states before our bank will transfer your USD$200,000,000.00 to your nominated bank
account this week and also to enable United States Government use its immunity Coverage to back your transfer up and makes sure that it hits your nominated bank account without any more delay this will cost you only $499.00 only secure in your name ....PAYMENT OPTION (TWO) If you need your payment via Mastercard you will be accountable for INSURANCE AND DHL fees only to ensure successful Delivering to your doorstep this will cost you $300.00 only . .... see attach my working id card for your Authentic Recognition ....Get back with your details any of your Id cards .... Be rest assured that the storm is over if you adhere to the instructions you must
receive your long inheritance payment from Africa which you have spent a lots of money and till today you never receive any single dollars from those impostors from Africa U.K AND have your peace for many years ..... We await your positive response .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number +1-202-734-6258 Call me now .
Spokane, WA
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:22 pm

Central bank of Nigeria <royalbc06@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sat, 8 Aug at 15:02

CBN logo

Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM PAYMENT .

Good New I succeeded in getting any investor (Mrs Angel Graffin) that will finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in United States of America and go with 10% of your $200 million but the investors (Mrs Angel Graffin) is a state's Citizen like you she said that she can only loan your any amount to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank and your 2019 Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 with Central Bank of Nigeria in your name Only if you have a company bank account with your bank ..Get back to me urgent now that you will not spend any cent from your pocket if you have the Company account with your bank provide the needed detail so that she will send you the loan to your account .
1.COMPANY NAME
2. COMPANY ADDRESS
3. COMPANY TAX ID CARD NUMBER
4. NAME OF THE COMPANY OWNER
5. SS NUMBER OF COMPANY OWNER
6. NAME OF THE BANK.
7. ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE FUND WILL BE PAID INTO
8. ROUTING NUMBER
9. CELL PHONE NUMBER .

Second Option

If you don't have anyone or cannot open the Individual Retirement Account (IRA) then you must have to pay for DHL fees of ($150) only to enable us send your last year Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 Atm card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in US.

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 latest this week on your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the states .
Congratulations once again .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-803-500-4247 Whatsapp Number

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +234-803-500-4247 CALL ME NOW OR ADD IN WHATSAP LET TALK .
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE

Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:21 pm

Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank7@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 1 Sep at 09:51

Washington Trust Bank,Payment
officer Phone : +1-202 -734-6258

Good news ....After our Conference today Concerning Covid-19 and your payment here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FB /CIA/AFRICA GOVERNMENTS and Legislatures concerning the Postponement of your Inheritance payment of USD$200,000,000.00 from Africa’s .... We all have inveterated that you have been dealing with impostors fraudulent in Africa’s for many years.... you are advised to stop any more communications with those impostors and sacked corrupt past officials in Africa’s because any cent you send to them again from today is at your own danger...Now with the assistance of America, the Government has acknowledged that your USD$200,000,000.00 should be released from our banks(WASHINGTON TRUST BANK)as we have received your USD $200,000,000.00 in your name now ... Again we are ready to transfer your USD $200,000,000.00 now to your nominated account or by Atm card payment as you choose .... According to the instructions from both Governments PAYMENT OPTION (ONE) the Only thing this project will cost you is to Secure TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE(TPC) in your name which must secure in your name from office of the Presidency United states before our bank will transfer your USD$200,000,000.00 to your nominated bank account this week and also to enable United States Government use its immunity Coverage to back your transfer up and makes sure that it hits your nominated bank account without any more delay this will cost you only $499.00 only secure in your name ....PAYMENT OPTION (TWO) If you need your payment via Mastercard you will be accountable for INSURANCE AND DHL fees only to ensure successful Delivering to your doorstep this will cost you $300.00 only . .... See attach my working id card for your Authentic Recognition ....Get back with your details any of your Id cards .... Be rest assured that the storm is over if you adhere to the instructions you must receive your long inheritance payment from Africa which you have spent a lot of money and till today you never receive any single dollars from those impostors from Africa U.K and have your peace for many years ..... We await your positive response .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service..Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number +1-202-734-6258
Spokane, WA
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank5@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 22 Sep at 12:09

Washington Trust Bank,Payment
officer Phone : +1-202 -734-6258

Good news ....After our Conference today Concerning Covid-19 and your payment here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FB /CIA/AFRICA GOVERNMENTS and Legislatures concerning the Postponement of your Inheritance payment of USD$200,000,000.00 from Africa’s .... We all have inveterated that you have been dealing with impostors fraudulent in Africa’s for many years.... you are advised to stop any
More communications with those impostors and sacked corrupt past officials in Africa’s because any cent you send to them again from today is at your own danger...Now with the assistance of America, the Government has acknowledged that your USD$200,000,000.00 should be released from our banks(WASHINGTON TRUST BANK)as we have received your USD $200,000,000.00 in your name now ... Again we are ready to transfer your USD $200,000,000.00 now to your nominated account or by Atm card payment as you choose .... According to the instructions from both Governments PAYMENT OPTION (ONE) the Only thing this project will cost you is to Secure TRANSFER PERMIT CERTIFICATE(TPC) in your name which must secure in your name from office of the Presidency United states before our bank will transfer your USD$200,000,000.00 to your nominated bank account this week and also to enable United States Government use its immunity Coverage to back your transfer up and makes sure that it hits your nominated bank account without any more delay this will cost you only $499.00 only secure in your name ....PAYMENT OPTION (TWO) If you need your payment via Mastercard you will be accountable for INSURANCE AND DHL fees only to ensure successful Delivering to your doorstep this will cost you $300.00 only . .... See attach my working id card for your Authentic Recognition ....Get back with your details any of your Id cards .... Be rest assured that the storm is over if you adhere to the instructions you must receive your long inheritance payment from Africa which you have spent a lot of money and till today you
never receive any single dollars from those impostors from Africa U.K and have your peace for many years ..... We await your positive response .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service..Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number +1-202-734-6258
Spokane, WA

The same phone number is also associated with another scam posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=88274&p=227348#p227348
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:40 pm

godwinemefiele101010@gmail.com <godwinemefiele101010@gmail.com>
To:

Fri, 20 Nov at 13:34

Google Forms

CBN logo

Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM PAYMENT .

Good News .

Nigeria Government have given Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Go ahead order to release your 2019 Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 that comes out from your US$200 Million with Washington Trust Bank in United states as interest last year so that as soon as you receive your Interest Rate payment of US$900,000.00 you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank without without any more delay .

Your interest Rate payment will be released to your via Atm card or Certified Bank Draft so you are advised to choose Atm card or Certified Bank Draft and reconfirm your residential address /cell Phone and attach any of your Id card to enable us to dispatch your Atm card of $900,000.00 to your address latest Monday.

You must have to pay for DHL fees of ($150) only to enable the dispatch officer dispatch your last year Interest Rate payment of $900,000.00 Atm card so that as soon as you receive it you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the USA.

DHl fees of $150 are the only fees this payment will cost you and it must be dispatch to your address next week without more delay .

I am giving you 100% Guarantee that this time around it is a must that you will receive your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 latest this week on your doorstep so that you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in the states .
Congratulations once again .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-803-500-4247 Whats App Number you can also add me let talk now and also direct your respond to this email : godwinemefiele101010@gmail.com

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +234-803-500-4247 CALL ME NOW OR ADD IN WHAT SAP LET TALK .
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.