Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

washingtontrustbank7@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

washingtontrustbank204@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:22 pm

Are you aware that one Mrs Imelda William came to our office
People
Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank204@gmail.com> Today at 8:52
BCC
Message body
Are you aware that one Mrs Imelda William came to our office with the complete fees for needed Transfer Permit Certificate(TPC) from Office of Presidency United States here and with Source of Fund Certificate(SFC) from country of the Origin of your $200 million ....claiming that you sent her to come and claim your $200 million with us ...bellow is the account she said that we should transfer your $200 million on your behalf ...
BANK NAME : WELL FARGO
ACCOUNT NO: 7971434735
ROUTING NO : 321270747
BANK ADDRESS: WINDMILL LANE
LAS VEGAS NEVADA 89123
ACCOUNT NAME: IMELDA WILLIAMS ,
Get back to us before we transfer your $200 million to your the above mentioned account on Today ...... If i did not hear from you from now till today i will transfer your $200 million to the above account ....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number : +16469050565
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue
Spokane, WA

Phone:
+16469050565
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Broadview Networks, Inc. - Ny
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: washingtontrustbank204@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:25 pm

WASHINGTON TRUST BANK ATM CENTER
People
Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank204@gmail.com> Today at 10:42
BCC
Message body
Address: 717 West Sprague Avenue Spokane, WA USA
Contact Person: Mr. Peter F. Stanton,Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank, Payment officer
Phone number :+1202-539-6074
Good news ....After our Meeting today here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FBI/CIA instructions have been given to me that your inheritance payment with interest rate of $200 Million should be release to you immediately via Master Atm card due to high cost of Transfer permit Certificate (TPC) needed if you want your payment to be transfer via Bank to bank transfer from our bank Washington Trust Bank here in United States of America... we have also directed your $200 million for the instant loading into Atm Master Card without any more delay ....You are advise to reconfirm your full details with any of your I.d to avoid delivering to Wrong Beneficiary by Interex cargo Delivering Service ....All what needed now is Insurance and Delivering fees of $229.00 only... This is the only fees you this will cost you now as the United States Government have instructed me because such a master Atm card that will cover huge amount of $200 million can never be dispatched without the Insurance and Delivering fees of $299.00 and receive your atm card within 48 working hours in your doorstep.. .. You will be withdrawing total of $80,000.00 from the card and also you can be transfer $300.000.00 to any account from your card on daily basis valid from now till 2023...... This Master Atm card must be delivering to your doorstep on April 19th 2019 Unfailingly unless you refused to adhere to this last instruction now ....Get back to me with the Details so that i will advise you how you will send it to the insurance officer in charges and receive your $200 million this time via Washington Trust Bank USA Master Atm card .... see attach my working id card for your Authentic Recognition .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service... Phone number :+1202-539-6074
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Phone number :+12025396074
Spokane, WA

Phone:
+12025396074
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Verizon Washington, Dc Inc.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

washingtontrustbank201@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:55 pm

Good news ....
People
Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank201@gmail.com> Today at 12:55
BCC
Message body
Good news ....i have pleaded to the united states Government on your behalf and they have accepted that you should apply for waiver to the United States Government to enable them waive all the fees on your behalf and release your Insurance Tag fees of your Atm card parcel to enable you receive your Atm card of $200 million deliver to your address latest Friday week .... to apply for the waivers will cost you only $149 .00 only and You are advise to send the waiver $149.00 today to enable the Insurance officer in charges apply for the waiver and get your Atm card parcel insured today or tomorrow .... send it via Walmart To Walmart or Western Union or Money Gram or even Ria money transfer to the bellow name today and attach the receipt of the payment .... This is the only fees needed and you must not fail to send it today to the waiver officer in charges to enable him dispatch your atm card of $200 ,million to your address next tomorrow ...
RECEIVER NAME: Tuuaoaiga Perosi
RECEIVER LOCATION: Tacoma, Washington
Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service...
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Spokane, WA
Wayne

washingtontrustbank203@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 23, 2019 4:42 pm

People
Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank203@gmail.com> 17 May at 10:04 AM
BCC
Message body

Good news ....After our Meeting today here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FBI/CIA instructions have been given to me that your inheritance payment with interest rate of $200 Million should be release to you immediately via Master Atm card due to high cost of Transfer permit Certificate (TPC) needed if you want your payment to be transfer via Bank to bank transfer from our bank Washington Trust Bank here in United States of America... we have also directed your $200 million for the instant loading into Atm Master Card without any more delay ....You are advise to reconfirm your full details with any of your I.d to avoid delivering to Wrong Beneficiary by Interex cargo Delivering Service ....All what needed now is Insurance and Delivering fees of $229.00 only... This is the only fees you this will cost you now as the United States Government have instructed me because such a master Atm card that will cover huge amount of $200 million can never be dispatched without the Insurance and Delivering fees of $299.00 and receive your atm card within 48 working hours in your doorstep.. .. You will be withdrawing total of $80,000.00 from the card and also you can be transfer
$300.000.00 to any account from your card on daily basis valid from now till 2023...... This Master Atm card must be delivering to your doorstep on May 21th 2019 Unfailingly unless you refused to adhere to this last instruction now ....Get back to me with the Details so that i will advise you how you will send it to the insurance officer in charges and receive your $200 million this time .... see attach my working id card for your Authentic Recognition .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service... Phone number :+1202-539-6074
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Spokane, WA
Wayne

Re: washingtontrustbank7@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:40 pm

INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 DRAFT CHECK PAYMENT .

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) <royalbc07@gmail.com>
Bcc:

27 Jul at 10:01

This message contains blocked images.Show images
CBN logo

TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS-NIGERIA
FROM THE DESK OF: Godwin Emefiele
New Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
International Remittance Department,
Corporate Headquarters: # CBN House, Tinubu Square,
213 Eleke Crescent-Victoria Island, Marina,
Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo
Ikoyi Lagos Island Marina.

CONTRACT NO: NNPC/PED/876CX - WR/KAD/2019

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 DRAFT PAYMENT .

Transaction Code: (805)

Dear: Beneficiary ,

This is to inform you that your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in states 2018 Interest Rate is $900,000.00 .

Federal Government of Nigeria have given instructions yesterday that your 2018 Interest Rate is $900,000.00 and should be send to you via Conformable Bank Draft or Atm Card through Central Bank of Nigeria any one you choose so that you will have enough Money to pay for the needed Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) and Tax Clearance Certificate from United States Government to enable Washington Trust Bank transfer your $200 million to your nominated bank account without any more delay.

You are advise to reconfirm your full name/address/cell Phone and your Id to avoid them not to deliver your Draft of $900,000.00 to wrong beneficiary as we are conclude that your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 Draft should send to your address latest Tuesday next week .
We are determine to make sure that you receive your $200 million now From Washington Trust Bank as soon as you receive your Bank Draft of $900,000.00 2018 Interest Rate .The only thing this draft will cost you is Courier fees $150.00 only which you are advise to send today via WU/MG/RIA MONEY TRANSFER officer in charges of Courier name and he will Dispatch your 2018 Interest Rate of $900,000.00 to your address Monday and your Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.000 will clear in your bank within 72 working hours you deposit it in your bank then you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank .

See attach Draft of $900,000.00 my working id card and my passport for Authentic Recognition because i am not two here as Central Bank of Nigeria Governor Take note and Dont mind impostors that have been using my name and my id card to humiliate innocent beneficiary like you but any one caught will not go free as a lots of them are in Prison now so follow my instructions now so that you will receive this Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.00.

Lastly if you want us to transfer your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 to your nominated bank account you have to pay for the COST OF TRANSFER .
Get back with your Details so that i will send you the Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.000, You can receive it via Atm card or Bank to bank transfer .

Congratulation once again .

Call me now on my Cell Phone : +234-808-715-7846

Image result for Mr. Godwin Emefiele
OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +2348087157846 CALL ME NOW
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CBN

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(805) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.

GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CBN
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:28 pm

Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank7@gmail.com>
Bcc:

31 Jul at 12:39

Good news ....After our Meeting today here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FBI/CIA instructions have been given to me that your inheritance payment with interest rate of $200 Million should be release to you immediately via Master Atm card due to high cost of Transfer permit Certificate (TPC) needed if you want your payment to be transfer via Bank to bank transfer from our bank Washington Trust Bank here in United States of America... we have also directed your $200 million for the instant loading into Atm Master Card without any more delay ....You are advise to reconfirm your full details with any of your I.d to avoid delivering to Wrong Beneficiary by DHL Service ....All what needed now is Insurance and Delivering fees of $299.00 only... This is the only fees you this will cost you now as the United States Government have instructed me because such a master Atm card that will cover huge amount of $200 million can never be dispatched without the Insurance and Delivering fees of $299.00 and receive your atm card within 48 working hours in your doorstep.. .. You will be withdrawing total of $80,000.00 from the card and also you can be transfer $300.000.00 to any account from your card on daily basis valid from now till 2023...... This Master Atm card must be delivering to your doorstep on August 3rd 2019 Unfailingly unless you refused to adhere to this last instruction now ....Get back to me with the Details so that i will advise you how you will send it to the insurance officer in charges and receive your $200 million this time .... see attach my working id card for your Authentic Recognition .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service... Phone number :+12025396074
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Spokane, WA
Wayne

wilsondavid513@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:04 am

From a Survivor:

From: Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) <wilsondavid513@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎August‎ ‎11‎, ‎2019‎ ‎
Subject: INTEREST RATE OF US$900.000.00 DRAFT CHECK PAYMENT .

CBN logo

P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF US$900.000.00 DRAFT CHECK PAYMENT .

This is to inform you that your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank in states 2018 Interest Rate is $900,000.00 .

Federal Government of Nigeria have given instructions yesterday that your 2018 Interest Rate is $900,000.00 and should be send to you via Conformable Bank Draft or Atm Card through Central Bank of Nigeria any one you choose so that you will have enough Money to pay for the needed Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) and Tax Clearance Certificate from United States Government to enable Washington Trust Bank transfer your $200 million to your nominated bank account without any more delay.

You are advise to reconfirm your full name/address/cell Phone and your Id to avoid them not to deliver your Draft of $900,000.00 to wrong beneficiary as we are conclude that your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 Draft should send to your address latest this week Tuesday .

We are determine to make sure that you receive your $200 million now From Washington Trust Bank as soon as you receive your Bank Draft of $900,000.00 2018 Interest Rate .
The only thing this draft will cost you is Courier fees $150.00 only which you are advise to send today via WU/MG/RIA MONEY TRANSFER officer in charges of Courier name and he will Dispatch your 2018 Interest Rate of $900,000.00 to your address Monday and your Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.000 will clear in your bank within 72 working hours you deposit it in your bank then you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank .

See attach Draft of $900,000.00 my working id card and my passport for Authentic Recognition because i am not two here as Central Bank of Nigeria Governor Take note and Dont mind impostors that have been using my name and my id card to humiliate innocent beneficiary like you but any one caught will not go free as a lots of them are in Prison now so follow my instructions now so that you will receive this Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.00.

Lastly if you want us to transfer your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 to your nominated bank account you have to pay for the COST OF TRANSFER .
Get back with your Details so that i will send you the Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.000, You can receive it via Atm card or Bank to bank transfer .

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
Cell Phone: +234-808-715-7846 CALL ME NOW
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CBN

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(805) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.

GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CBN
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

washingtontrustbank202@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:49 pm

Washington Trust Bank <washingtontrustbank202@gmail.com>
Bcc:

24 Aug at 09:23

Good news ....After our Meeting today here in Washington D.C with United States Governments /Homeland Security/FBI/CIA instructions have been given to me that your inheritance payment with interest rate of $200 Million should be release to you immediately via Master Atm card due to high cost of Transfer permit Certificate (TPC) needed if you want your payment to be transfer via Bank to bank transfer from our bank Washington Trust Bank here in United States of America... we have also directed your $200 million for the instant loading into Atm Master Card without any more delay ....You are advise to reconfirm your full details with any of your I.d to avoid delivering to Wrong Beneficiary by DHL Service ....All what needed now is Insurance and Delivering fees of $299.00 only... This is the only fees you this will cost you now as the United States Government have instructed me because such a master Atm card that will cover huge amount of $200 million can never be dispatched without the Insurance and Delivering fees of $299.00 and receive your atm card within 48 working hours in your doorstep.. .. You will be withdrawing total of $80,000.00 from the card and also you can be transfer $300.000.00 to any account from your card on daily basis valid from now till 2023...... This Master Atm card must be delivering to your doorstep on August 28th 2019 Unfailingly unless you refused to adhere to this last instruction now ....Get back to me with the Details so that i will advise you how you will send it to the insurance officer in charges and receive your $200 million this time .... see attach my working id card for your Authentic Recognition .....Thank you for banking with us...Yours In service... Phone number :+1202-539-6074
Mr. Peter F. Stanton
Chairman and CEO
Washington Trust Bank.
Spokane, WA
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:21 am

INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM CARD OR DRAFT PAYMENT .

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) <wilsondavid518@gmail.com>
Bcc:

29 Nov at 20:40

P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00
ATM CARD OR DRAFT PAYMENT .

This is to inform you that your $200 million with Washington Trust
Bank in states 2018 Interest Rate is $900,000.00 .

Federal Government of Nigeria have given instructions yesterday that
your 2018 Interest Rate is $900,000.00 and should be send to you via
Conformable Bank Draft or Atm Card through Central Bank of Nigeria
any one you choose so that you will have enough Money to pay for the
needed Transfer Permit Certificate (TPC) and Tax Clearance Certificate
from United States Government to enable Washington Trust Bank
transfer your $200 million to your nominated bank account without any
more delay.

You are advise to reconfirm your full name/address/cell Phone and your
Id to avoid them not to deliver your Draft of $900,000.00 to wrong
beneficiary as we are conclude that your Interest Rate of $900,000.00
Draft should send to your address latest Tuesday next week.

We are determine to make sure that you receive your $200 million now
From Washington Trust Bank as soon as you receive your Bank Draft of
$900,000.00 2018 Interest Rate .
The only thing this draft will cost you is Courier fees $150.00 only
which you are advise to send today via WU/MG/RIA MONEY TRANSFER
officer in charges of Courier name and he will Dispatch your 2018
Interest Rate of $900,000.00 to your address Monday and your
Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.000 will clear in your bank within
72 working hours you deposit it in your bank then you will have enough
to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank .

See attach Draft of $900,000.00 my working id card and my passport for
Authentic Recognition because i am not two here as Central Bank of
Nigeria Governor Take note and Dont mind impostors that have been
using my name and my id card to humiliate innocent beneficiary like
you but any one caught will not go free as a lots of them are in
Prison now so follow my instructions now so that you will receive this
Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.00.

Lastly if you want us to transfer your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 to
your nominated bank account you have to pay for the COST OF TRANSFER .
Get back with your Details so that i will send you the Conformable
Bank Draft OF $900,000.000, You can receive it via Atm card or Bank to
bank transfer .

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CBN

REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. NOTE: BECAUSE OF
IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUE YOU WITH OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH IS(805)
SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THIS OFFICE.
GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN)
Wayne

godwinemefiele10101@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:20 pm

INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM CARD OR DRAFT PAYMENT .

Central Bank Nigeria <godwinemefiele10101@gmail.com>
Bcc:

30 Dec 2019 at 11:04

P.O.Box 55037 Falomo

CONTRACT AMOUNT: USD200 MILLION US DOLLARS INTEREST RATE OF $900.00 ATM CARD OR DRAFT PAYMENT .

Compliment of the season ,
We are in our final year Audit .

You are advise to reconfirm your full name/address/cell Phone and your Id to avoid them not to deliver your Draft of $900,000.00 to wrong beneficiary as we are conclude that your Interest Rate of $900,000.00 Draft should send to your address latest 3rd January 2020

We are determine to make sure that you receive your $200 million now From Washington Trust Bank as soon as you receive your Bank Draft of $900,000.00 2018 Interest Rate .
The only thing this draft will cost you is Courier fees $150.00 only which you are advise to send today via WU/MG/RIA MONEY TRANSFER officer in charges of Courier name and he will Dispatch your 2018 Interest Rate of $900,000.00 to your address Monday and your Conformable Bank Draft OF $900,000.000 will clear in your bank within 72 working hours you deposit it in your bank then you will have enough to finance your $200 million with Washington Trust Bank .

OFFICIALLY SIGNED
DR.GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CBN

GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN)

Phone : +2348087157846
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.