Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hydro41754@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hydro41754@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:13 pm

GREETINGS
People
Mr.William C. Dudley <hydro41754@gmail.com> 14 Dec at 9:13 PM
Reply-To: mrwilliamc.dudley9@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
From the Desk Of Mr. William C. Dudley
Deputy governor Central Bank of Nigeria
ADDRESS : 33 Liberty, NY 10045-0001 Marina- Lagos Nigeria.

From the desk of Mr William C.Dudley

We apologies for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences we might put you through, while we were having some minor problems with our payment system which in all case not meeting up with fund beneficiary payments, we apologies once again.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with federal Government of Nigeria your name was discovered as next on the list out of the 11 outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments during the 3 years tenure of the previous administration in office please bear with us for making this initial contact through email. Meanwhile, a woman came to this bank a few days ago with a letter claiming to be your true representative and is willing to pay $100 the wire/transfer charge to have the fund delivered to her. Here is her information’s below.

Name: Mrs.Annette stillman
Bank name: Citibank , Arizona , USA .
Account Number: 6503809008
Routing number: 322271627
Swift code#:WMSBUS66
Address: 1723 Palmdale Bulv
Palmdale ca..93550

Please do reconfirm to this bank as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you or not so that the federal government will not beheld responsible for paying into wrong account, if this woman is not your representative, you requested to fill and send this information’s for verification purpose so that your fund valued ($4.700, 000.00 usd) will be remitted in to your nominated bank account.

Kindly reconfirm to the bank the following

1. Bank Name:
2. Bank account number:
3. Route number:
4. Swift code:
5. Company name:
6. Position:
7. Address:
8. Working Id/ int’l Passport
9. Age:
10. Your telephone number

Secondly,the only money you pay for the transfer to take place is just $100 being the approval payment certification from the government of Nigeria,and you are giving a limited time to send the payment and please be advise that you are to send the payment to office Marina- Lagos Nigeria and you are to use this information to send the $100 and please be informed that you are not going to pay any other payment to any body and do not be deceived by any body to send any other payment.

As soon as the Payment information is received, your funds will be wired to your bank account directly from Federal Bank Nigeria . We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mrs. Annette Stillman if we do not hear from you within the next three working days from today. We are sorry for any inconvenience the delay in transferring of your fund must have caused you.

Here is the information you will use to send the payment through Money Gram or Western union.

Name Of Receiver: Reuben Chigozie
ADDRESS: Lagos Nigeria
Amount: $100

Send to me the following info once you send the payment.
Senders Name:

You alerted reply urgent

Sincerely.
Mr. William C. Dudley
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

avsorin_plesa@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:08 pm

GREETINGS
People
Mr William C.Dudley <avsorin_plesa@yahoo.com> 12 Apr at 9:24 PM
Reply-To: "Mr William C.Dudley" <mrwilliamc.dudley9@gmail.com>
Message body

We apologies for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences we might put you through, while we were having some minor problems with our payment system which in all case not meeting up with fund beneficiary payments, we apologies once again.

From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with federal Government of Nigeria your name was discovered as next on the list out of the 11 outstanding contractors who have not yet received their payments during the 3 years tenure of the previous administration in office please bear with us for making this initial contact through email. Meanwhile, a woman came to this bank a few days ago with a letter claiming to be your true representative and is willing to pay $100 the wire/transfer charge to have the fund delivered to her. Here is her information’s below.

Palmdale ca..93550

Please do reconfirm to this bank as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you or not so that the federal government will not beheld responsible for paying into wrong account, if this woman is not your representative, you requested to fill and send this information’s for verification purpose so that your fund valued ($4.700, 000.00 usd) will be remitted in to your nominated bank account.

1. Bank Name:
2. Bank account number:
3. Route number:
4. Swift code:
5. Company name:
6. Position:
7. Address:
9. Age:

Secondly,the only money you pay for the transfer to take place is just $100 being the approval payment certification from the government of Nigeria,and you are giving a limited time to send the payment and please be advise that you are to send the payment to office Marina- Lagos Nigeria and you are to use this information to send the $100 and please be informed that you are not going to pay any other payment to any body and do not be deceived by any body to send any other payment.

As soon as the Payment information is received, your funds will be wired to your bank account directly from Federal Bank Nigeria . We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mrs. Annette Stillman if we do not hear from you within the next three working days from today. We are sorry for any inconvenience the delay in transferring of your fund must have caused you.

Here is the information you will use to send the payment through Money Gram or Western union.

Name Of Receiver: Chigozie Reuben

Senders Name:

You alerted reply urgent

Sincerely.
Mr. William C. Dudley
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

halreyconst@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:40 pm

GREETINGS
People
Mr William C.Dudley <halreyconst@yahoo.com> Today at 15:23
Reply-To: "Mr William C.Dudley" <mrwilliamc.dudley9@gmail.com>
Message body

Palmdale ca..93550

1. Bank Name:
2. Bank account number:
3. Route number:
4. Swift code:
5. Company name:
6. Position:
7. Address:
9. Age:

Name Of Receiver: Chigozie Reuben

Senders Name:

You alerted reply urgent

Sincerely.
Mr. William C. Dudley
Wayne

Re: hydro41754@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 29, 2018 11:29 am

Consignment delivering from Dhl Company
People
Mr.Daniel Ubah <avsorin_plesa@yahoo.com> Today at 0:40
Reply-To: "Mr.Daniel Ubah" <mr.danielubah63@gmail.com>
Message body
This is to bring to your notice of your consignment box worth of 2.8
million usd which have been submitted to dhl courier company and
ready to deliver to your doorpost, I have paid the delivery charge of
your CONSIGNMENT BOX worth USD$2.8 million usd.

I paid it because your CONSIGNMENT BOX of USD$2.8 million usd has less
Than 11 days to expire and when it expires,the money will go into
Government purse.

I decided to help you pay the money so that, your consignment box will
not expire,because I know that when you get your USD$2.8 million,
definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for
helping you. Now i want you to contact dhl courier Company with your
Full Contact information's,

1. Name:____________________
2. Address:__________________
3. Country:___________________
4. Phone Number:_____________
5. Occupation:________________
6. Sex:_________________
7. Age:___________________

so that they can deliver your CONSIGNMENT BOX to your designated
address without any delay.

Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their Security Official Keeping Fees,The only money you will send to them is Security Official Keeping Fees.So all you have to do now is to Contact the dhl courier Company Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your consignment Box.

call or text sms on:+12538787008 for any question.

Yours truly,

Best Regards

Mr.Daniel Ubah

Phone Number also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52531&p=141689&hilit=12538787008#p141689
Wayne

khaulaeducationist@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Consignment delivering from Dhl Company
People
Mr.Daniel Ubah <khaulaeducationist@gmail.com> Today at 13:59
Reply-To: mr.danielubah63@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

Than 11 days to expire and when it expires,the money will go into
Government purse.

definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for
helping you. Now i want you to contact dhl courier Company with your
Full Contact information's,

address without any delay.

Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their Security Official Keeping Fees,The only money you will send to them is Security Official Keeping Fees.So all you have to do now is to Contact the dhl courier Company Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your consignment Box.

call or text sms on:+12538787008 for any question.

Yours truly,

Best Regards

Mr.Daniel Ubah

Phone:
+12538787008
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Tacomawaverly, WA
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.
Wayne

goodluckjonathan975@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:58 pm

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
People
Mrs. Heidi Mendoza <goodluckjonathan975@yahoo.com.hk> Today at 20:18
Message body
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit, Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.
From Mrs. Heidi Mendoza,

This is to inform you that I came to Nigeria yesterday from London, after series of complains from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, Antarctica, South America and the United

States of America respectively, against the Federal Government of Nigeria and the British Government for the rate of scam activities going on in these two nations.

I have met with President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria and some other top concerned banks officials here in Nigeria who claimed that they have been trying their best to make sure you receive your fund in your account.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr. António Guterres, We are working in collator rations with the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) and have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Nigeria to effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of (US$10, 500, 000, 00) approved by both the British government and the UN into your account without any delay. The only fee you will pay to confirm your fund in your Bank account is your Notarization fee of $280.00 to the UN.

Get back to us with your banking information, remember you will take care of Notarization fee of $280.00 to the UN.

Full Names:.........................
Direct Number:.....................
Bank Name:.........................
Bank Address:....................
Bank Acct,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Routing Number:...............
Swift Code:........................
Email:..............................

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian and British Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with One Mr. Richard Graves from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund into their personal
account.

Since my stay here in Nigeria, i have been holding series of meetings which makes it difficult for me to answer your calls, but you can call my assistant Mr. Sandy Williams who came to Nigeria with me, on the number which I just acquired in Nigeria today:

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund in your account within the next 72 hours.

Reply through this Email address only: (heidimendozah3@gmail.com)

Heidi Mendoza, Under-Secretary-General for Internal Oversight Services

Mrs. Heidi Mendoza.
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Inteternal Oversight Services
Wayne

jonathangoodluck293@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Waiting for your immediate cooperation
People
Mr. Daniel Ubah <jonathangoodluck293@yahoo.com.hk> Today at 14:22
Message body
Attention Beneficiary,

11 days to expire and when it expires,the money will go into
Government purse.

definitely you

must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now
i want you to contact dhl courier Company with your Full Contact
information's,

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Country:
4. Phone Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Sex:

address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges
has been paid but

i did not pay their Security Official Keeping Fees,The only money you
will send to them is Security Official Keeping Fees.So all you have to
do now is to

Contact the dhl courier Company Today to avoid increase of their
keeping fees and let me know once you receive your consignment Box.

Email: danielubah201933@gmail.com
call or text sms on:+1253878708
for any question.

Yours truly,

Best Regards
Mr.Daniel Ubah

Phone:
+1253878708
Number billable as mobile number
City or exchange location Tacomawaverly, WA
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.
Wayne

surangasenevirathna02@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:32 pm

GREETINGS
People
Mr.William C. Dudley <surangasenevirathna02@gmail.com> Today at 15:11
Reply-To: mrwilliamc.dudley9@gmail.com
BCC
Message body

Palmdale ca..93550

You alerted reply urgent

Sincerely.
Mr. William C. Dudley
Wayne

Re: goodluckjonathan975@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:50 pm

Dear Beneficiary,
People
Dr. Kingsley Moghalu <goodluckjonathan975@yahoo.com.hk> Today at 10:54
Message body
Attention Beneficiary,

Government purse.

definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now
i want you to contact dhl courier Company with your Full Contact
information's,

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Country:
4. Phone Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Sex:

has been paid the only fee you will take care of is their Security Official Keeping Fee which is $385
So all you have to do now is to Contact the delivery man today to avoid increase of their
Security keeping fees and go ahead and send the Security Official Keeping Fee of $385 to them with the information below.

Name: Emeka Gospel Onumajuru
Address Lagos Nigeria
Amount $385

While you forward the Western Union or Money Gram payment details to their e-mail or text it to his number below.

Please Text only : (405) 266-3792
for any question.

Yours truly,

Best Regards
Dr. Kingsley Moghalu

Phone:
+14052663792
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Wanette, OK
Original network provider* Inventive Technology, Ltd. - Ok
Wayne

mrs.annagates983@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:58 am

Waiting for your immediate cooperation
People
Dr. Kingsley Moghalu <mrs.annagates983@yahoo.com> 24 Dec at 10:20 PM
Message body
Attention Beneficiary,

million usd which have been submitted to delivery company and

Government purse.

definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. Now
i want you to contact our delivery Company with your Full Contact
information's,

1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Country:
4. Phone Number:
5. Occupation:
6. Sex:

has been paid the only fee you will take care of is their Security Official Keeping Fee
So all you have to do now is to Contact the delivery man today to avoid increase of their
Security keeping fees and let me know once you receive your consignment Box.

Please Text only : +14052663792
for any question.

Yours truly,

Best Regards
Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.