Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dragonlady@consumercreditsupport.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

license-department@minpet.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:06 am

Dear sir,

Further to our last mail, please find attached our confirmation letter.

Yours Faithfully,
Dominik Jawad

Foreign Operations

--
I contenuti di questo messaggio e degli eventuali allegati sono di dominio del mittente ed ad uso esclusivo del destinatario e possono contenere informazioni riservate. Inoltre tutti i contenuti sono coperti dalla legge federale e statale che regola la comunicazione elettronica. Se non siete il destinatario vi viene reso noto di non leggerlo, copiarlo, salvarlo, divulgarlo o distribuirlo a terzi. Se erroneamente avete ricevuto questo messaggio siete pregati di inoltrarlo al mittente ed eliminarlo dal sistema. Grazie.

The content of this message along with any attachments is the property of the sender and is intended exclusively for the recipient and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. All content is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified not to read, copy, save, disclose, or distribute it to any third party. If you erroneously received this message you are kindly requested to return it to the sender and delete this message from your system. Thank you.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:22 pm

Dear
how are you doing today? I refer to my last mail and wonder why you have not given me any update or response from MINPET? as of today?

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

Private Tel::+27-84-3778-513

Private Fax::+27-86-6556-649

Official Email:pinjose@sonagol.com

Sonangol — Sociedade Nacional de Combustíveis de Angola, E.P
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

license-department@minpet.org

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Dear sir,

Reference to your mail of 8th December instant where you said that you
cannot come to Angola and you do not even have a passport, we totally
consider you as being not serious with your application. We say this
because you we firmly believe that you have a Sponsor/partner, such that
even if you cannot come for the Oral interview, cant your sponsor/partner
come for the interview?

Aside from the above, our records clearly shows that you have not paid the
USD57,000.00 as contained in our Letter of Confirmation.

The above are the reasons why we said that you do not take your
application serious and we might be compelled to cancell your application
if this trend continues.

The date for your Oral interview has now been postponed for Thursday the
13th of December 2018 to enable you put your house in order. Your
attendance or that of your Sponsor/partner is of utmost importance to your
application.

Yours Faithfully,
Dominik Jawad
Foreign Operations
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:29 pm

Dear

Thanks for the update. how much was the admin fee charge and i hope you are paying it urgently because of time constrain as i need you to speed up with the admin payment so that by next week i will be paying for the license and we be able of making the first shipment on or before end of the year, 2018.

Please do ask them for the Account where the money will be paid in and then send the payment once you receive it from them. I made inquiry and found out that as soon the admin fees is paid and license is approved by MINPET,we will be given seven working days to pay for the license hence I'm preparing and arranging for is the License fee of which I made arrangement for through (silence sponsor) which is somewhere between $500,000 to $550,000. I have already put aside $500,000 which I believe should be enough barring any change in government policy. I am really prepared to take care of the main expenses. However, in the likelihood that what I have put aside is not enough I will then let you know and if at any time MINPET finally approved our license and sends you any invoice or payment request, just send the invoice to me so I can do the needful.

but with this admin fee, I really do want you do the payment without wasting any time. In view of the above, send them a mail asking for a later date during next week for the interview. I shall be at the interview as your Sponsor. There is no problem about that as I know two people in the Interview Board and they are my friends. I firmly hope the interview will be a mere formality, but I will be there.

My inquiry revealed that in so far as we have received this Letter of Confirmation, it there means that our application for Oil License has been approved already. They said that the next thing after the interview is to issue the License and tell us to forward a copy of our Charter Party agreement with Tanker/Vessel owners who will transport the Oil for us. I will start working towards this by Wednesday as I desperately want us to lift the first 2million barrels before the end of the year. I am just too happy.

Please urgently get back to me with cc copy mail to MINPET and most importantly, send me your private telephone number for easy communication.

please be ready!.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:59 pm

Dear

I saw your last mail. I am beginning to think that maybe I made a mistake because it appears you are not taking this serious. Please this is not a matter of life and death and you are not under compulsion to do this business. How can we be doing a business of this magnitude and I do not get you on phone and you do not even call me or do you think this is a joke? They said that we should pay USD57,000 to which account etc. Is it not proper we at least discuss how this is going to be paid. Honestly I am not impressed.

Please do ask them for the Account where the money will be paid in and then send the payment once you receive it or call so we can discuss how we going to do it collectively. I have been very plain and open to you, I do not want to position myself in any way for you to say that I am greedy and the little fees prior to this USD57,000, I have been paying it without recourse to you, but alas, this one, and you are putting up this kind of front. No, to say that I am utterly disappointed with approach.

In view of the above, i asked that you send them (MINPET) a mail asking for a later date during next week for the interview. I shall be at the interview as your Sponsor. There is no problem about that as I know two people in the Interview Board and they are my friends. I firmly hope the interview will be a mere formality, but I will be there. It's also very important you know that i have to be there with copy of your admin fee payment before the interview.

Honestly I never knew we are going to get this License this easy – may be because of my contacts – very sure you do not know the other things I did in the background. It was hectic, I must tell you. My inquiry shows that this interview is a mere formality and that after it, we shall be granted the License and depending how fast we are, we shall be doing the first shipment by next week. The first shipment guarantees us at least USD12million, so why are not serious or should I say acting seriously?

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

accounts-department@minpet.org

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:20 pm

Dear sir,

Please find attached our invoice for the admin and other fees etc

Regards,
Mrs. Nataniela Amaral
Accounts Department
MINPET.

--
federale e statale che regola la comunicazione elettronica. Se non siete
il destinatario vi viene reso noto di non leggerlo, copiarlo, salvarlo,
divulgarlo o distribuirlo a terzi. Se erroneamente avete ricevuto questo
messaggio siete pregati di inoltrarlo al mittente ed eliminarlo dal
sistema. Grazie.
federal and state law governing electronic communications. If you are not
the intended recipient you are hereby notified not to read, copy, save,
disclose, or distribute it to any third party. If you erroneously received
this message you are kindly requested to return it to the sender and
delete this message from your system. Thank you.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello

Thanks for the update. I have seen the Letter of Confirmation and now invoice which you forwarded to me. I noticed that we have to pay USD57,000.00 for Admin and Board fee. This fee is totally new to me, but I made inquiry and found out that it was a new introduction in MINPET. What I was prepared for is the License fee of which I made arrangement for via my silence sponsor, but with this, I really do not know. I have to arrange a total of USD30,000 which I intend to pay to them by Monday or latest Tuesday morning, On your part, you have to make arrangement for the balance period.

In view of the above, send them a mail asking for a later date during next week like (20th or 21st)) for the interview. That the notice is too short for you coming from USA hence your sponsor shall be at the interview on the above two later date mention if approved. Note that there is no problem about that as I know two people in the Interview Board via my company and they are my friends. I firmly hope the interview will be a mere formality, but I will be there.

My inquiry revealed that in so far as we have received this Letter of Confirmation, it there means that our application for Oil License has been approved already. They said that the next thing after the interview is to issue the License and tell us to forward a copy of our Charter Party agreement with Tanker/Vessel owners who will transport the Oil for us. I will start working towards this by Monday as I desperately want us to lift the first 2million barrels before the end of the year. I am just too happy.

I hope that you can the arrange the balance ready by Monday also or Tuesday. This is because I need to be at the Interview Board with copies of pre-approval document and admin payment slip which I need to present at the board confirming our payment before the Interview. Honestly I never knew we are going to get this License this easy – may be because of my contacts – very sure you do not know the other things I did in the background. It was hectic, I must tell you.

I want this concluded our payment arrangement over this weekend. Call me on receipt of this mail so we can have quick finalization of our payment arrangements.

Please treat as very urgent.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:02 pm

Hello

Thanks for the update but you need to clear and confident outline our plan to them which (1) that the admin fees payment will be deposited in slit payment from south Africa and from united states respectively and the two payment slip will be forwarded to their account department and also copies should be submitted to their office during my interview

I want this concluded our payment arrangement over this weekend. Call me on receipt of this mail so we can have quick finalization of our payment arrangements. Like my payment ($30,000.00) will be done tomorrow morning hence I want you to make your part ($35,000) tomorrow also.

Please treat as very urgent.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Hello

Thanks for your mail. All that you need to remember is that you asked for extension of the interview with the Licensing Department to 21st which Friday . so its important you start today with your first transfer so that by Wednesday you have completed the $30,000 .This is important because i need to attend the interview with the proof of payment. Please do start the immediately, if you can.

I noticed from the invoice that MINPET account is there, so use that account for the first payment, then we shall work out the other two account you need from my attorney and send you later today so that our attorney help us pay in to MINPET via bank draft . I shall today pay extra which is USD35,000 into the account or raise a draft for the account.

Please treat as urgent.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Dear

thanks for your last mail well received .From the invoice there is MINPET account in there, so use that account for the first payment $10,000 and the two account bellow my attorney gave so when he receives confirmation slip he then re-direct the payment to MINPET account via bank draft.

BANK NAME:FNB

BANK ADDRESS: BANKIG MALL,NORWOOD MALL ,JHB South Africa

ACC NO: 6275863XXXX

ACC NAME: MP M.

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: JHB SOUTH AFRICA

BANK SWIFT: FIRNZAJJ

REF: MENT/ /PRPTY

-----------------------------------------------

BANK: ABSA BANK

ACCOUNT NAME: E.M.M.

ACCOUNT NO: 932 939 XXXX

BANK ADDRESS: HYDE PARK MALL, JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA

SWIFT CODE: ABSAZAJJ

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA.

REF: MENTNCE / /PRPTY

I have completed arranging my $35,000 so will do the payment tomorrow morning and will also send you copy so you can send all the slips together with yours to MINPET.NOTE I will be flying to Angola afternoon tomorrow for the interview on Wednesday. it very important i fly tomorrow because also i have a meeting for Charter Party agreement with Tanker/Vessel owners who will transport the Oil for us which will start working towards next week as I desperately want us to lift the first 2million barrels before the end of the year. However, I will need copies to submit to MINPET after the interview hence the meeting is very important.

Please confirm receipts of my mail.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

Dear

How are you doing today?

please find copy of my payment via bank draft to (MINPET-OFSHORE)

Please let me know if you have done from your side. remember that i need to be in Angola unfailingly tomorrow morning.

Confirm receipts of my mail or call me

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.