Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dragonlady@consumercreditsupport.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:48 pm

Dear Friend

Compliment of the season to you , I hope you are doing great, just checking on you,

My Regards

Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:11 pm

Dear Gupta

What? what type of criminal record? speachless in this case, however we all one way or the other make mistakes, will like to know what criminal offence you commited. and if it wont affect the funds coimng into your bank account. i think i will need to consult an attorney to stand in for you in this transaction. let me know what you think.

Regards

Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sonangoloil20@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:55 pm

Same phone number:

Hello Sir,

I got your details from an online directory and having been motivated by your personal status, I decided to approach you for a possible partnership in a multi-million dollar project in crude oil trading. The company I work for is Sonangol – Sociedade Nacional de Combustiveis de Angola, Liason office in Johannesburg, South Africa. We have urgent need for 2 million barrel of Crude Oil per month for 12 months (1 year) from MINPET (ANGOLA MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM).

As one of Company Executive Administrators and Director, I’m directly in charge of crude oil purchase in our company. Also, Responsibility of looking for a crude oil licensed agent with the ANGOLA MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM (MINPET) who we can make this purchase possible. This is so because MINPET does not sell their product directly to buyers rather through their approved licensed agents who acts as their sales agent/middle man between them and their buyers.

My proposal is this, that we (me and you) work together to get you the MINPET license which will authorize you to be a sales agent for the MINPET and subsequently the middle man between our company and MINPET in our company’s purchase intentions. The MINPET license can be assigned to your name as an individual license operator or to your company name if you have a company owned by you alone registered with your local authorities.

I will assist you step by step in the process leading to securing the license from MINPET and thereafter introduce you to our company for the signing of all the sales agreements with the (SINGAPORE REFINING COMPANY). As the license holder, MINPET will remit the sales commissions to your nominated banking coordinates after our company has effected payment of the cargo to the MINPET being the seller.

I will have a take home of 40% of your commissions for my role in facilitating the transaction while the remaining 60% commission goes to you as the license owner.

Please note:

My intentions to profit from this operation should be kept CONFIDENTIAL between the two of us. It is against my work ethics to profit from my company’s dealing with MINPET but I have seen this as a good opportunity for me to save enough money against my imminent retirement hence my decision to source for a partner who can work with me in this regard.

Feel free to ask for further clarifications to enable you understand this process further.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

Private Tel::+27-83-7292-713

Private Fax::+27-86-6556-649

Official Email: engrmarialuis@sonagol.com

Sonangol — Sociedade Nacional de Combustíveis de Angola, E.P

Header:
Return-Path: <sonangoloil20@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018
Subject: Hello Sir,CRUDE OIL CORPORATION

Phone:
+27866556649
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sonangoloil20@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Dear brother,

Thank you for responding to my proposal. I would like to assure you that this venture is as legitimate as bidding for any normal government advertised tender though you will have the advantage of having privileged inside connections to make it happen, since I am part of it. You are to become a middleman/sales agent between our company Sonangol – Sociedade Nacional de Combustiveis de Angola and Ministry of Petroleum, Angola (MINPET). You will be corresponding between the MINPET (seller) and Sonangol (buyer) electronically from the comfort of your home. To set the ball rolling in this venture, the first step is for us to apply for the license from the MINPET. You can either apply with your registered company if you have one as it carries more impetus or apply as an individual.

The role of a middleman is to locate buyers for the crude oil that will be allocated to you being a license owner with the MINPET and act on behalf of the MINPET in selling the crude to the buyer. This is simply because the MINPET does not deal directly with the buyers of their product but through approved licensed agents who serve as their sales agents/middleman in their sales operations hence the very important need for you to apply and acquire the license from the MINPET.

I will also link you up with our company which has intentions to buy 2 million barrels of Angolan crude Oil on monthly bases for 1 year. (So the commissions are paid out every month throughout the duration of the 12month contract.)This implies that you will not have problems finding a buyer. I will guide you to apply for the license and also guide you step by step in all your correspondences between the MINPET and the Sonangol until the Sonangol pays the MINPET for the crude after which your commissions will be calculated and paid into your nominated receiving account.

Getting this license will give you the legal authorization of the MINPET to become their sales agent. Acquiring this license is the most difficult part of this venture because of the lucrative nature of the commissions paid to license owners every month , not to worry I have put plans in place to make sure you will be favorably considered once you apply for the license. I will guide you to apply for this license and once you obtain it, the game is over. If you agree to this I would like us to have an agreed memorandum of understanding signed between us to guide us moving further.

As soon as the commission is paid, we shall entitled to equitable share of the commission on 50-50 basis. In other words, you will be entitled to 50% of the commission paid and I will be entitled to 50% also.

I have also concluded with the Attorney on how this is going to be done without any hitch.

Awaiting your comments to enable us move towards applying for the license and moving the venture further.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

Private Tel::+27-83-7292-713

Official Email: pinjose@engineer.com

Sonangol — Sociedade Nacional de Combustíveis de Angola, E.P.

Official Email: engrmarialuis@gmail.com

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:00 pm

Dear brother,

Thank you for responding to my proposal. I would like to assure you that this venture is as legitimate as bidding for any normal government advertised tender though you will have the advantage of having privileged inside connections to make it happen, since I am part of it. You are to become a middleman/sales agent between our company Sonangol – Sociedade Nacional de Combustiveis de Angola and Ministry of Petroleum, Angola (MINPET). You will be corresponding between the MINPET (seller) and Sonangol (buyer) electronically from the comfort of your home. To set the ball rolling in this venture, the first step is for us to apply for the license from the MINPET. You can either apply with your registered company if you have one as it carries more impetus or apply as an individual.

The role of a middleman is to locate buyers for the crude oil that will be allocated to you being a license owner with the MINPET and act on behalf of the MINPET in selling the crude to the buyer. This is simply because the MINPET does not deal directly with the buyers of their product but through approved licensed agents who serve as their sales agents/middleman in their sales operations hence the very important need for you to apply and acquire the license from the MINPET.

I will also link you up with our company which has intentions to buy 2 million barrels of Angolan crude Oil on monthly bases for 1 year. (So the commissions are paid out every month throughout the duration of the 12month contract.)This implies that you will not have problems finding a buyer. I will guide you to apply for the license and also guide you step by step in all your correspondences between the MINPET and the Sonangol until the Sonangol pays the MINPET for the crude after which your commissions will be calculated and paid into your nominated receiving account.

Getting this license will give you the legal authorization of the MINPET to become their sales agent. Acquiring this license is the most difficult part of this venture because of the lucrative nature of the commissions paid to license owners every month , not to worry I have put plans in place to make sure you will be favorably considered once you apply for the license. I will guide you to apply for this license and once you obtain it, the game is over. If you agree to this I would like us to have an agreed memorandum of understanding signed between us to guide us moving further.

As soon as the commission is paid, we shall entitled to equitable share of the commission on 50-50 basis. In other words, you will be entitled to 50% of the commission paid and I will be entitled to 50% also.

I have also concluded with the Attorney on how this is going to be done without any hitch.

Awaiting your comments to enable us move towards applying for the license and moving the venture further.

------
Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

Private Tel::+27-84-3778-513

Official Email:info@sonagol.com

Header:

Return-Path: <pinjose@engineer.com>
Received: from [105.186.216.146] ([105.186.216.146]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan [10.76.45.4]) (via HTTP);
Tue, 30 Oct 2018
Subject: Sonangol –CRUDE OIL CORPORATION DETAILS!!

Orig IP: 105.186.216.146 | Orig ISP: Telkom-internet | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 86.216.146

Phone:
+27843778513
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* CELL C
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:06 am

Dear

Thanks for your mail. Pardon me for replying you rather late. I have been busy running from pillar to post trying to tidy up things for us to have a hitch – free transaction.

I must emphasize that acquiring this license is the only tool we need to conduct this venture successfully, and by the way you can apply as an individual if you do not have a registered company. My company, Sonangol buys its monthly quota of crude oil using the licenses of its contractors/ middlemen, so when this ANGOLAN MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM (MINPET) Tender came up and luckily for me I have an old school mate working in a senior position with the (MINPET) which will help in influencing the approval of the license, allocation and prompt payment of the commissions, I decided to cash in on the opportunity, my duty will be to make sure my company use your approved license to buy their monthly quota from the (MINPET). My company will pay the (MINPET) for the 2,000,000 barrel of crude oil per month purchased as per the approved quota in your license; MINPET will in turn pay you the agreed commission for facilitating the sale using your license.

The moment the license is approved, the MINPET will issue you with a 12month contract stating specifically how much commission payable to you. This ranges between $2 - $7 per barrel. My hope is we get the maximum. After your license application is approved, you will sign a sales purchase agreement with the MINPET and my company, Sociedade Nacional de Combustiveis de Angola (SONANGOL) to seal the crude oil sale.

So all I needed is someone I can trust to acquire this license and make our agreed part of the commission available to me when the MINPET pays out the commission to his nominated account. My plan will be to travel to you as soon as the commission is ready to be paid out so we can peacefully share the commission on a 50/50 basis .This process takes about 2weeks from the day the license is approved. As per the license cost, for the sake of transparency, you will independently get the precise figure from the MINPET when you send in the application. I have been working for the SONANGOL for the past 10yrs so I thoroughly know this field hence I will advise you to follow my directives and we will surely pull this off without any hitch. It is also important we handle this venture with discretion till our first commission is paid out. It will be in our best interest to do our business quietly without attracting unnecessary attention by sharing our dealings with people.

I have attached a draft license application letter, you can use your company or personal letter head to complete the missing details and forward directly to the licensing department of MINPET and request for the requirements and cost associated with getting the license from them on this email: licenseoperations@minpet.org or info@minpet.org. The Attorney says that he will need a few more days to prepare the MOU but you can send in the application so long.

Please treat as urgent.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

Header:
Return-Path: <pinjose@engineer.com>
Received: from [105.186.216.146] ([105.186.216.146]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan [10.76.45.15]) (via HTTP);
Tue, 6 Nov 2018
Subject: DRAFT LICENSE APPLICATION

Orig IP: 105.186.216.146 | Orig ISP: Telkom-internet | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 86.216.146

Text from the attached PDF file:

Date:05-11-2018
Your Ref:
The Director
License Operations Department
Angolan Ministry of Petroleum (MINPET)
Luanda, Angola.
Dear Sir,
RE: APPLICATION FOR SABIR CRUDE OIL EXPORT LICENSE
By this letter I, ……. ………………..hereby applies for your “Sarbir crude oil export” license in line with your license tender of 15th November, 2018.
I am a national of ……………address……….………..Phone Number…………………
I have great interest to engage in Oil & Gas exploration/marketing across the globe. I have potential buyers for your product with capacity to buy 2 million barrels per transaction per month, for a period of 12 months. My buyers are ready to issue us their “Letter of Intent” indicating their interest to buy from my allocation with your company once we are issued with the needed license.
I’m ready to comply with all the regulations for the application of the license and thus hope to hear from your office to this regard.
Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
Yours sincerely,
(Your signature)

Same from:
sonangoloil20@gmail.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:37 pm

Dear ,

How are you today? Please confirm if you have received my last email with instruction to send application directly to the ministry of petroleum license operators. If you have send the application you need to resend and cc copy of the email to me for a fellow up and inform my inner contact to fellow-up..

Please note that you can use your company or personal letter head to complete the missing details and forward directly to the licensing department of MINPET and request for the requirements and cost associated with getting the license from them on this email: licenseoperations@minpet.org or info@minpet.org.

The Attorney is almost done with our MOU but you need to concentrate on the application and get back to me soon you send in the application and cc copy to me also.

Please treat as urgent.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:20 am

Dear
Please note that there are thousands applicants hence instructed and reminded you to re-send even if you have sent already. This time as you send the application/email to the ministry cc me copy so I can fellow it up as I receive it,I will then send same copy to my contact directly from my office so he can identify your application easily and then treat it with urgency and leniency.

Please treat as urgent and also send me your personal contact detail for essay communication.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Dear

Please note if no response or acknowledgment from the MINPET then, you need to send another mail with application letter to their info@minpet.org and also cc to me.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

pinjose@engineer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:39 am

Dear

Please felow my instruction and officially re-send the oil application well filled and send to the MINPET on both info@minpet.org and license-department@minpet.org and also cc to me for fellow-up. I don’t understand what is difficult on this instruction.

Please note that there hundreds applications for oil license daily by many countries mostly USA, UK, FRANCE and BELGIUM companies hence I advice you resent officially.

It’s very import you send your private phone for our easy and urgent communication.

Best Regards,

Engr. Jose Pinto

Executive Administrator

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.