Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dragonlady@consumercreditsupport.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Dear

I am writing from my personal box because the family seems to think you are not serious about this transaction, however i personally believe in you, could you please send to the gmail box any document that can identify you, maybe a complimentry card or insurance card, so that the procedure can continue because we seems to be running out of time.

I have access to this box am writing from but the whole family and Dr.Thabo Vincent Maphai has access to the gmail account. Please send any form of identification to Dr Thabo today maybe they might be able to use any identification number on the card to process. i do understand why Dr Thabo wants the identity number, this involves a huge sum so we must act fast and do every thing right

Regards

Gupta Rajesh
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Dear

We might have issues waiting for the passport to arrive because of the time, i think you should send them a photo and give them any ID Number for now, we could change the number once the passport arrive, Please send any ID digit to Dr Thabo for now with your photo, Between me and you, we would change it once your passport arrives. try and send it as soon as you read this mail, if it requires you to fill the digits on any document, please do so we can proceed

Regards

Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guptarajeshinvestmentplans@gmail.com guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:52 pm

DEAR

Find attached the draft MOU copy for your review and comment before the final draft as advised by the Gupta family legal counsel. You need to review it and return immediately as the timeline for the conclusion of the transfer depends on how fast we can get all necessary documents and approvals from the relevant government departments. Note we are in control of the underground/legal work involved which we have completed.

You need to review, sign our attached MOU and return immediately. the timeline for the conclusion of the transfer as we intend to invest 46.6% of our shares in your company. We are offering you 20% of the total funds. We get 70% and the outstanding 5% is reserved for any and every expenses any of the parties might incur in the process of bringing the transaction to fruition. The ratio of any profit made from any partnership or business venture we choose to enter with you on the conclusion of the whole transaction of which we proposed the net profit will be shared by 68% in our favour of the Investor (us) and 32% to the Fund Manager (you).

It’s very important we sign an agreement stating clearly our percentages. This is very fundamental as it will enable us conclude this matter in a respectful and dignified manner. This project is of mutual benefit and the transaction will be concluded within two to three weeks as soon as we receive the signed MOU from you. The benefits of this project are enormous so also are the responsibilities hence our setting aside as an abstract projection, 5% of the total sum to take care of all mutual expenses towards the attainment of our common goal.

I am sure you are conversant with the business environment in South Africa and other African countries. You will understand that most millionaire classes in South Africa including (present ) and past in South African and Africa as whole made their money through government over invoiced contract especially in oil and mine allocations like these.

Most senior leaders in our political parties also made all their fortune this way too. I look forward to immediate response from you so we can go ahead as planned. Note also that your local company/account will be registered here as (LTD, PTY) while waiting for the certificates needed to file for the payment and transfer.

Please acknowledge and call me on receipt of this mail.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Thabo Vincent Maphai

Director, Project Implementation

(On behalf of the Gupta Family.)

Dear

Thanks for your responce. i tried to call you yestedrday but you did not pick, Anyway please get the MOU document signed and return back as soon as possible, i want us to get this transaction done with before the holiday, What investment oppoutunities are you looking at in The united states? i will sure like to invest part of my money in Properties, Like it is said, "YOU NEVER GO WRONG WITH PROPERTIES"

Regards

Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Dear Friend

I dont know how to thank you so far but you will be blessed, i am going thru very had time in south africa and this money in question seems to be my last hope. i hope and pray this transaction is completed before the end of the year so i can move to your country, Once the fund is succesfully transferered into your account? i will need you to send me some part of the money so i can relocate down to your country with my kids. me and my kids are going thru had times with no access to my money. But i know t is well.

I write this mail with so much pain in my heart and i hope someday i can look at you and say a big thank you, Even though you will have a share of the money in question but i see you as a saving grace

How is your family? are you married? do you have kids? it will be nice to really know you

Thanks alot

Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:31 pm

Dear

Thanks for your mail, but i want you to know today that it is not in Gods plan that you bear no children and nothing is imposible with God, if only you believe and trust in him, i want to encorage you to read your bible and see his very many promises and God is not a man to lie. I live with my kids and no woman in my life right now, it will be good to meet you, you never know in life.

Once the transaction is complete, it will be nice if you could get a good house maybe close to your own house so we can see often, I get worried when i call your phone and you dont pick up, please give me your most reachable number, in respective of the business relationship we have, i honestly dont mind to keep a personal relationship with you. i was hoping my kids could speak to you on phone because i told them in you, i have a friend

Hoping to hear from you very soon

My warmest regard
Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guptarajeshinvestmentplans@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:07 pm

DEAR

The court finds out that this is not identification number rather it is a telephone number hence all high court applications were turned down. I don’t think you are the right person for this project. If you can lie for this and can’t provide your identification document or number for high court identification exercise then we don’t have business with you so we will look for a serious and genuine person for this family project deal.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr.Thabo Vincent Maphai

Director, Project Implementation

(On behalf of the Gupta Family.)

Dear

Thanks for your mail, i think we have a problem with the identity number you provided, i really dont know what we should do now. Is it a phone number? i thought every american have an identity number? please lets find solution to this problem.

Regards

Gupta

Dear Pretty Lady

Please send a mail to the gmail account stating that it is not a phone number but because you dont have a passort number ready you had to send any identification number and the one you sent is on your baptisma card. try and convince them you the person for this transaction, i did ask for your reachable telephone number, i honestly need it to be able to reach you when its very important

Regards
Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Dear Friend

I guess in a bg transaction like this, sometimes phone calls could help, it will be nice if you can call thabo and explain to him. he will believe you if he hears your voice on phone

Regards

Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Dear Friend

I am going thru a tough period in my life, i never said i dont trust you, i tried your number again several times today, it rang and you did not pick up and i did expect a call back from

Regards
Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:02 am

Dear Friend

Compliment of the season to you and your love ones, i will honestly want to talk to you on phone, we have wasted so much time on this transaction so we need to find a way around all this, when will your passport be out? i guess its almost three weeks

Regards

Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

guprajproposal@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:46 pm

Dear Friend

Thanks for the mail, i guess we have to wait till next week, what ever is worth doing is worth doing well, However i honestly want to talk to you on phone, do call me on this number +27640026558

Regard

Gupta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.