Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diplomatjohnmalvin011@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

diplomatjohnmalvin011@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:32 pm

URGENT NOTICE !!
People
FINANCE MINISTER <diplomatjohnmalvin011@gmail.com> Today at 13:01
Reply-To: financemnister022@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
From the desk of
Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala
Finance Minister Federal Republic of Nigeria
E-mail: financemnister022@gmail.com

ATTN: Beneficiary,

INFORMATION::: We believe this notification meets you in a very good state of mind and health. The FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) Washington, D.C United States of America in conjunction with some other relevant Investigative Agencies here in Africa-Nigeria.

There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one MR, JOHN WHEELER who is presently trying to let us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him to help you in receiving your fund, So here comes the big question. Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (JOHN WHEELER). Consequently, we received a directive from the office of the New President, ordering the above office to settle all genuine contractors/Inheritance whose their fund has been outstanding for a long time now. And for those that shown sufficient proof regarding the release of their fund, and we wish to inform you that in our record here, you have fulfilled such conditions as the rightful beneficiary of the said fund.

But the reasons why your own transfer has to be delayed is because, there is presently a counter claims on your fund by so-called MR.JOHN WHEELER and his friend who is presently trying to let us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agree mint with him, there by making him the current beneficiary with his following account details?

BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO BANK.
ADDRESS: 1063 11TH ST REEDLEY CA 93654
ACCOUNT #3292957895
ROUTING # 121042882.
BENEFICIARY NAME: JOHN WHEELER

Please if you did not sign, or authorize MR.JOHN WHEELER to receive your payment on your behalf, kindly reconfirm to us, for your urgent release the Premium immediately, Please Reconfirm your genuine ADDRESS, Please note that you have less than 48hrs to get back to us to enable us direct you to the paying bank before they proceed to issue all payments to the said.

N/B, we will sincerely appreciate your urgent and timely responses as we are 24hours on email communication hence to serve you better and to making sure we conclude this transaction as programmed whereas we reply almost immediately.

ATTACH IS MY WORKING ID

Thanks for Your Co-operation

BEST REGARDS,

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

dennisbrown912@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:00 am

DID YOU AUTHORIZE MR,JOHN WHEELER?
People
FINANCE MINISTER <dennisbrown912@gmail.com> 25 Dec at 8:41 AM
BCC
Message body
From the desk of

ATTN: Beneficiary,

INFORMATION::: We believe this notification meets you in a very good state of mind and health. The FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) Washington, D.C United States of America in conjunction with some other relevant Investigative Agencies here in Africa-Nigeria.

There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one MR, JOHN WHEELER who is presently trying to let us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him to help you in receiving your fund, So here comes the big question. Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (JOHN WHEELER). Consequently, we received a directive from the office of the New President, ordering the above office to settle all genuine contractors/Inheritance whose their fund has been outstanding for a long time now. And for those that shown sufficient proof regarding the release of their fund, and we wish to inform you that in our record here, you have fulfilled such conditions as the rightful beneficiary of the said fund.

But the reasons why your own transfer has to be delayed is because, there is presently a counter claims on your fund by so-called MR.JOHN WHEELER and his friend who is presently trying to let us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agree mint with him, there by making him the current beneficiary with his following account details?

BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO BANK.
ADDRESS: 1063 11TH ST REEDLEY CA 93654
ACCOUNT #3292957895
ROUTING # 121042882.
BENEFICIARY NAME: JOHN WHEELER

Please if you did not sign, or authorize MR.JOHN WHEELER to receive your payment on your behalf, kindly reconfirm to us, for your urgent release the Premium immediately, Please Reconfirm your genuine ADDRESS, Please note that you have less than 48hrs to get back to us to enable us direct you to the paying bank before they proceed to issue all payments to the said.

N/B, we will sincerely appreciate your urgent and timely responses as we are 24hours on email communication hence to serve you better and to making sure we conclude this transaction as programmed whereas we reply almost immediately.

ATTACH IS MY WORKING ID

Thanks for Your Co-operation

BEST REGARDS,

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

financemnister022@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:29 pm

From the desk of

URGENT ATTENTION:
Sir/Madam

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated 26th Dec, 2018 to my office, I am very surprise and shocked that you are alive and you did not Authorize so-called JOHN WHEELER to Claim your fund on your Behalf. And you did not give him any Authorization or Power of Attorney to claim your fund,

However, the management of Federal Ministry of Finance and the Senate Committee on Foreign Payment Matters Headed By Hon: David Mark have finally Approve this fund on your favor irrevocably. You are required to fill and return the Federal Ministry of Finance Legal Department FORM to enable us get the Final Fund Release Order Approval from office of Accountant General of Federation Alhaji Gabreal Ali. This process is to make sure we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary.

ATTACH is the AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM presented by Mr. John Wheeler and his friend as your next of kin.

kindly Fill the FORM and return back to us today, As soon as it is done we will process by directing you to the appointed paying Bank that will perfect your Fund.

For your information below is your payment file details.

(1) Payment Reference No. 545000358.
(2) Allocation No. 604728.
(3) Password No. - 9955104
(4) Pin Code No. 44779
(5) Certificate Of Merit Payment No.202
(6) CBN Release Code No. 0494
(7) Immediate Telex Confirmation No.1144778401
(8) Secret Code No. - XTV123

Thanks while we look forward to hear from you

Office Line: +234-909-2034775

Header:

Return-Path: <financemnister022@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018
Subject: DID YOU AUTHORIZE MR,JOHN WHEELER?

Phone:
+2349092034775
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:26 pm

Attn:

Good morning,

This is to acknowledge of your mail, Sir, please I want to inform you that we are following all the rightful beneficiaries payment accordingly, you have to hurry up by complying with my directives giving to you as the owner of the said fund,

kindly re-confirm to the followings, so that I can forward to the paying bank:

Your Full Name: _________________
Your Complete Address: ___________
Name of City of Residence:____________
Bank Name and address:__________________
Account NO:________________________
Rutting NO:___________________________
swift Code:________________________________
Your Direct telephone NO____________________
A copy of your ID CARD:_______________________

As soon as the above mentioned details are received,I will forward to the paying bank to start the processing.

Yours In Service

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:47 pm

URGENT ATTENTION:

Sir/Madam
This is to acknowledge of your mail, please because of what is going on through internet today, we need to have ORAL QUESTION FOR YOU, for us not to make a wrong transfer of fund, so call me on my direct telephone number +234-909-2034775 you have to help us by complying with our directives giving to you early as the owner of the said fund, so that we can meet up the time giving to us by UN/IMF.

Meanwhile we just finish our meeting and I presented your information and I have inform the board members FMF that you have fill the legal FORM as the rightful beneficiary of the fund, during the meeting and deliberations carried out successfully, like i said, I can only guide you in any way I could as my profession, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your payment with us pending how faster you are: within 24hours.

We are so certain that you will be completely satisfied with our wonderful service. In order for us to work as efficiently as possible, it is understood that your co-operation is greatly appreciated.

INFORMATION: I want you to read below information carefully, as the notice stand as caution before it is too late. for your consideration, you must be conscious of this project, as I will soon conclude this transaction with you, in-case of any e-mails, calls you receives regarding your fund from any individuals claimed to be me, or e-mails, calls from any organization to you, such emails must be forwarded at once to me immediately for investigation OK?

Kindly go ahead and contact the paying bank HSBC New York with the below information stated.

Mrs. Mercy Williams
Director, Remittance Unit
HSBC BANK New York
e-mail: mercy_williams12@outlook.com

UPDATE US ONCE YOU CONTACT THE BANK

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercy_williams12@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:17 am

Attention:

We receive your mail with proof of fund approval from MINISTRY OF FINANCE attached with your information, Meanwhile we allow our benefit beneficiaries like you to choose the method of transfer below that will be convenient for him;

1 BANK TO BANK TRANSFER
2 (ATM) MASTER CARD
3 ONLINE BANKING

Thanks for choosing HSBC BANK.

Yours In Service

Mrs. Mercy Williams
HSBC BANK New York

Header:
Return-Path: <mercy_williams12@outlook.com>
Received: from AM5P18901MB0018.EURP189.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::1405:b1a3:c52e:9d2b]) by AM5P18901MB0018.EURP189.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::1405:b1a3:c52e:9d2b%8]) with mapi id 15.20.1495.005;
Fri, 4 Jan 2019
Subject: From HSBC BANK NY

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:21 am

Dear

Thanks for your update, like I told you, I and Accountant General of the Federation Alhaji GABRIEL ALI will like to speak with you today, before the Final instruction will be giving to the paying bank HSBC to proceed and commence on your payment.

Thanks while you wait for our call.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:53 pm

Attention,
Sir/Madam

Your mail was received, as you requested, We are so certain that you will be completely satisfied with our wonderful services in order for us to work as efficiently as possible, as par your request, Bank To Bank Wire Transfer.

Kindly re-confirm to us the followings below as we receive from the Finance Minister Federal Government of Nigeria, so that we can start the processing of your approve payment, meanwhile note that you can receive your fund on or before Monday been 7th of Jen 2019 pending how faster you comply with our rules and regulations of HSBC BANK NY.

Your Full Name and Address:
Home Address:
Bank Name:
Account NO:
Rutting NO: ABA
Swift Code:
Your Direct telephone NO:

I will be waiting for your quick email reply to know the next step.

Yours In Service
Mrs. Mercy Williams
HSBC BANK New York
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:59 pm

Dear

Congratulation!!,

The management board of HSBC Bank wish to inform you that we have received credit instruction from the Apex bank Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) through the recommendation of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), Debt Management Office (DMO) and the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation to release with immediate effect the sum total of US $4,600,000.00 (Four Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) in your favor through Telegraphic Wire Transfer. This payment advice was given after diligent scrutiny and verification on your long overdue Inheritance claim with the Federal Government of Nigeria.

I want to inform you based on the approval we received today to commence on your transfer worth {US$4.6M} Four Million Six Hundred Thousand only from MINISTRY OF FINANCE; every machinery has been putting in place to carry out the transfer tomorrow morning as soon as you provide your NON RESIDENTIAL PERMIT CLEARANCE which shall give us the room to fulfill our promise.

As a matter of urgency endeavor to send the copy of the above Clearance Certificate so that we can attach it with your transfers file to avoid violating the law of the land. like I said, be guided accordingly and be rest assure that your transfer would be made today been Monday 7th of Jen 2019 as programmed, and we shall forward to you the evidence of your fund wire transfer confirmation slip and telex report copy, pending how faster you provide the vital document.

Now the HSBC Bank had been duly informed after our final meetings this morning to carry on with the Wire Transfer to your designated bank account. We assured you of total commitments and speedy completion of this fund transfer without any delay. Having been cleared by the aforementioned Ministries, HSBC Bank would not hesitate to release with immediate effect the above approved inheritance claim to you once we receive the required NON RESIDENTIAL PERMIT CLEARANCE.

Treat as urgent while we assure you of our best assistance.

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Thank you
Mercy Williams
Director HSBC Bank NY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:03 am

Dear

Your mail was received content well noted, coming to your request, please keep it confidential with you alone, NON RESIDENTIAL PERMIT CLEARANCE shall give us the room to fulfill our promise and for record purpose as you are not the only beneficiary I have directed and they comply with instruction giving to them and there fund was transfer immediately, because am not in the position to secure this document for you, as I will not like to lose my job, but been a Christen, I can only guide you in any way I could as my profession until you receive your fund inline with other beneficiaries, for you not to fail a victim of SCAM, I will advise you to go ahead and contact Attorney Gandy John on his official email address { barr_gandyjohn@live.com } PHONE +2348037140812 as a well known government official that is in charge of the vital document, he will handle everything on your behalf and send to you, as it is the only thing holding your wire transfer now.

We look forward to hear from you.
Yours In Service

Mrs. Mercy Williams
HSBC BANK New York

PHONE:
+2348037140812
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.