Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

diplomatjohnmalvin011@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barr_gandyjohn@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:19 am

Hello

I receive your mail, as you are requested, I will first of all go to the Federal High Court here in Abuja and Sworn an Affidavit of Claim to enable me secure NON RECIDENCIAL PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE, for the urgency, you are required to forward to me by email your International Passport or ID Card for identification at the High Court to enable me take the oath on your behalf as the rightful owner of the said fund.

MEANWHILE NOTE: your only going to pay for the STAMP DUTY fee of US$315 only to authenticate the vital document.

Below is our account receiving officers name which you will use and send the US$315 through western union money transfer or money gram.

Ms. CHINAECHEREM ROSE IGWE
Address Abuja-Nigeria
Text Question, WHY?
Text Answer Church
Amount US$315 Only

Therefore we are given you 100% assurance and guarantee that your fund will be release as we are going to observe all the necessary legal procedures.

ATTACH IS MY WORKING ID CARD.

Regards
Barrister Gandy John

Header:
Return-Path: <barr_gandyjohn@live.com>
Received: from CWXP265MB0709.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::fb:88f7:3d49:4cc8]) by CWXP265MB0709.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::fb:88f7:3d49:4cc8%2]) with mapi id 15.20.1516.016;
Fri, 11 Jan 2019
Subject: Non-residential permit Clearance

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercy_williams12@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:23 am

Dear

This is to acknowledge of your mail, he is a very busy person he will get back to you since you forward him the letter I send to you, he is a well known Government official.

Now all the necessary arrangement to perfect your KTT Wire Transfer is in place, only waiting to receive the needed Clearance Certificate.

Good Luck, while we look forward to receive the vital document from you.

Yours In Service

Mrs. Mercy Williams
Director, Remittance Unit
HSBC BANK New York
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr_gandyjohn@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:29 am

Hello

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email with the content well grasped, as you requested, below is the bank account information were you will send the $315 usd.

Bank Name: United Bank Of Africa
Bank Address: 133 Ejigbo Ikotun Road Ejigbo.
Account Name: Christopher N. M.
Account No: 300219XXXX
Swift Code: UNAFNGLA
Soft Code: 0 3 3 1 5 3 3 2 2

Kindly go ahead and forward me by email attachment your International Passport or ID Card for identification at the High Court to enable me take the oath on your behalf as the rightful owner of the said fund.

Be inform on the need to be fast in sending the money as we expected to finalize everything tomorrow been Monday, so that your due fund with HSBC bank will be release to you.

SEND YOUR ID CARD BY EMAIL WHILE SENDING THE PAYMENT SLIP

Regards
Barrister Gandy John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr_gandyjohn@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:22 pm

Hello

Your mail was received, please make sure you don't make mistake with the information I send to you when sending the fee, again I asked you to attach your ID CARD for identification at the High Court to enable me obtain the NON RESIDENTIAL PERMIT CLEARANCE

Meanwhile call me on my direct phone number +234-80-37140812 once you send the money, so that I can look up my email and copy the payment information to proceed.

I look forward to receive the transfer slip of the payment of $315 as soon as you send the fee.

Regards
Barrister Gandy John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr_gandyjohn@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:15 pm

Your mail was received, regards your mail, I just receive some money with the same account I gave to you from one Mr. Jack Percival from CANADA, the account is very OK, which is the only account we receive money from.

Now since you cannot make transfer to the account I will only advice you to kindly go ahead and use western union money transfer or money gram as it is the fastest way to receive money in the hole world today.

Go to any western union money transfer or money gram office with the below information ask the agent to send the $315.

Ms. CHINAECHEREM ROSE IGWE
Address Abuja-Nigeria
Text Question, WHY?
Text Answer Church
Amount US$315 Only

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards
Barrister Gandy John

Good morning

I just receive a call from Mrs. Mercy Williams the Remittance Director HSBC BANK, pleading on your behalf to make sure I secure the Clearance Certificate today so that she can perfect on your transfer today.

Now because of the urgency, you can send the $315 to our branch office there in United States since you have western union for them to forward the money to us immediately, so that I can obtain the document and send to you today.

Below is the info:

Bank Name: TCF Bank
Bank Address: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Account NO: 9 7 7 1 1 4 X X X X
Routing NO: 2 7 1 9 7 2 5 7 2
Beneficiary Name: V. Company Group LLC
Beneficiary Address: Chicago IL 60619

I look to hear from you soonest.

Regards
Barrister Gandy John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:26 pm

DEAR

I write to inform you that we have rules and regulation giving to us concerning all the inheritance approvals fund from Central Bank of Nigeria, tomorrow is the final day we program your fund into our KTT WIRE TRANSFER to commence.

Please treat as urgent while we assure you of our best assistance.

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Thank you

Mercy Williams

Director HSBC Bank NY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:47 pm

Good morning,

With all due respect, I think I have made my self clear to you regarding the rules giving to us by FMF/IMF.

Meanwhile view the attach document of the final approval from The Management Board of HSBC Bank, As soon as the above mentioned document are received your transfer of $4.6M will take place immediately to bank account within 12hours.

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Thank you
Mercy Williams
Director HSBC Bank NY

No document was attached.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr_gandyjohn@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:02 am

OK, am looking forward to receive the payment slip information.

Regards

Barrister Gandy John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr_gandyjohn@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Good morning

This is to acknowledge receipt of your email with the content well grasped.

How is your Family? I have heard everything about there meeting today concerning your payment, I know is not been easy for you but see it as one of dose things, this morning I went to Finance Ministers office and meet with the Governor discussing on cancellation of your approve payment file that was why am sending the urgent message to you.

Now am taking my two weeks leave, meanwhile am meeting the Chief Justice of Federation Mr. Mike Umeh whatsoever maybe our discussion I will call you OK?

We look forward to hear from you

Yours Faithfully

Barrister Gandy John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:27 pm

ATM card scam this time:

Dear

This is Mrs. Mercy Williams Remittance Director HSBC BANK NY, I write to inform you that your ATM MASTER CARD have been approve again by IMF/UN, In-accordance with the International payment gazette obligation and in line with the immediate ATM Activation instruction received from the source of the fund, you are hereby advised to forward your ID or International Passport to identify you when the delivery agent arrive to your home address.

Your master card (ATM) number; 4539-7978-0214-3027 has been approved and upgraded in your favor this morning. Your secret pin number remains 9499. You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $15,000 usd is permitted for withdrawal per day and we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM center of your choice/nearest to you.

Meanwhile note that you are to pay for the Activation fee of $215 which is the only thing holding your payment not to release to you.

I wait to hear once again from you.

Yours In Service

Mrs. Mercy Williams
Director, Remittance Unit
HSBC BANK New York
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.