Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

m.jjonnesss@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Al-Qadi2019@epix.net

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:57 pm

Re: MAY I SPEAK WITH YOU PLS,
People
Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al-Qadi, <Al-Qadi2019@epix.net> Today at 18:50
Reply-To: <mrs.muniramustafaqadi@gmail.com>
Message body
Dear …

I am looking to put big money in any business opportunity in your country and I need your partnership.

But before I can give details, I want we talk first on the phone to have trust between us because of many internet cheaters.
You can give me your phone number to call you. Or you can call to my secured France line to discuss …. +33753943372.

Thanking you sincerely for your kindness.

Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al-Qadi,

Wife of Sami Anan, Egypt’s Chief of Staff, in prison in Egypt.
(Maybe you already know my husband's problems with government. Or maybe you check in the google to know).

Phone:
+33753943372
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination France
City or exchange location Métropole
Original network provider* Lycamobile SARL
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrs.muniramustafaqadi@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:51 am

Dear ,
Peace be upon you.

I receive your reply with the hope that you are interested in this
lifetime partnership.
I will tell about my family’s situation and our proposition. But I beg
you to make up your mind if you are interested or not, so that we do
not waste each other's time. My family is in urgent need of partnering
with someone who is very serious and committed.

I informed you that my husband, was the former Army Chief of Staff in
Egypt, but he was sent to prison just for wanting to contest for the
president of his country. I will not bore you with details because you
can read all about my husband (General Sami Hafez Anan) from the
Google. I also was jailed but later released and I escaped to a
village in France where am presently living in hiding.

The reason I am contacting you is to help my family invest 18M USD
into any profitable venture in your country, with the hope that with
such investment, my family can relocate to your country legally.

This will be a partnership investment for you and my family in which
you will take 30% of the 18M USD, and then, you will invest the
remaining 70% for my family and manage it for us for the first 10
years.
If you are interested, kindly reply with brief summary of your
intended area of investment, and if possible, we can proceed by
signing MOU. Thereafter, I will give you information on how to access
the money in your name.

Waiting your reply.

Wasslam.

Mrs.Munira Al Qadi
Wasslam

Mrs. Munira M. Al-Qadi.
Alt. EMail: mm-alqadi@mail.fr
Skype Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al-Qadi
+33 75 394 3372

Header:
Return-Path: <mrs.muniramustafaqadi@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: "Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al-Qadi" <mrs.muniramustafaqadi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019
Subject: Re: MAY I SPEAK WITH YOU PLS,

Skype Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al-Qadi
live:3c94ee39454db4a6
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:20 am

Dear

Thank you for your reply email. And I wish to express my gladness that
you are accepting my offer of partnership. I am a 65 year old
grandmother and what I can assure you is that this transaction has
been well organized so that neither you nor me nor the fund will ever
encounter any problems.

First step is that we shall have to sign MOU Agreement. Which I am
attaching to this email. Kindly look into it and tell me if you accept
the terms or if you need to add anything to it or remove anything from
it. But if the terms are ok,then send me :
1.Your Full Names
2.Your Full Address
3. Your Mobile Phone Number

These information will enable me prepare the final copy of the
Agreement Mou for us to sign. Then after we have signed the Mou, you
will be required to come to Paris for a meeting with my husband's
confidential fiduciary agent who will also have the responsibility of
taking you to the bank where the fund is domiciled and with the
assistance of his insider contacts in the bank, a nonresident bank
account will be opened for your where the investment fund will be
credited for your immediate use.

Thanking in in advance for your continued cooperation..

Mrs, Munira Al QADI

Text from the attached DOC file:

MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN

Mr. ..........................
(Fund Manager)
Citizen of ……………..

Of

(Address).

(The Fund Manager & Trustee/Second Party)

And

Mr. Sami Hafez Anan

Citizen of Egypt

(The investor/First Party)
Represented By Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al-Qadi)
(Relationship: Wife)
Citizen of Egypt

Two parties have decided to co-operate in order to execute a mutually beneficial business transaction. In pursuance of this activity, the following Agreement is reached between the two parties.

(Section One (1): Agreement Background)

This investment plan will cover a period of Ten Years (10Yrs) in …….(state country to situate project). The investor has mandated the Fund Manager, Mr. ……. and residing in (city,country), to invest the sum of US18,000,000.00 – Eighteen Million US Dollars),hereinafter referred to as The Fund on behalf of the Investor and his family.

The investor Mr. Sami Hafez Anan having entrusted the total sum of US$18,000,000.00 (The fund) for the purpose of overseas investment, has sought the assistance of the Fund Manager to make the overseas investments.
The investor has granted the Fund Manager Power of Attorney and Sole Beneficiary status.

The Fund Manager has agreed to provide his competency and time and materials for the successful execution of this transaction. The Fund Manager will utilize his best efforts when necesary in carrying out his duties. The Fund herein refers to the principal sum of US$18,000,000.00 less the cost/expenses that may be incurred until the safe deposit of the Fund into the bank accounts provided by the Fund Manager.
The Fund Manager shall provide an investment financial account where the Investor’s funds are wire transferred in any country of his choice.
The Fund Manager shall make all efforts to maintain the Fund value at reasonable percentage of the original investment amount (Section 1. No. 1.)

The Fund Manger will establish a cash disbursement program for the Investor when necessary.

The Fund Manager, in conjunction with the Investor, will provide full documentation of the transaction.

The Investor shall reserve the right to rescind this Agreement in the event that, in the course of the Fund Manager’s investment pursuits, the Fund Manager makes decisions that are deemed careless and irresponsible thereby creating a loss due to such carelessness.

10. In the case of poor health of the Investor, the Investor may appoint a surrogate partner.

11. Should a dispute arise between the Investor and the Fund Manager, an Arbitration Panel of five persons (mutually agreed to by both parties) shall be called upon to listen to both sides and their majority opinion shall be binding.

NOW IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS:

Section Two (2): Modalities
Service Charge. A service charge of 30% percent of the total funds invested will be paid to the Fund Manager from the Fund (Section1. No. 1.).These are US$5,400,000.00 –Five Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars.

However, the Fund Manager shall not be responsible for the devaluation of the funds resulting from acts beyond reasonable control. Such acts shall include, but not be limited to, the economic recession/depression or stock crises, inflation or deflation, acts of God, strikes, walkouts, riots, acts of war, epidemic, failure of suppliers to perform, government regulations, power failure, earthquakes or other disasters.

The Investor shall, at the end of Ten Years, have the right to renew the Fund Manager’s duties and instruct the Fund Manager as to his requirements if necessary.

This agreement shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the Financial Laws of The Country Where The Investment is Situated.

The Fund Manager shall not be responsible for the origin of the Fund either for now or forever.

Confidentiality

All information and document conveyed by one party to other party hereto during negotiations of this Agreement, before entering into this Agreement and any time thereafter, shall be deemed to be confidential and shall not be disclosed to any party without obtaining the prior written approval of the other party. The parties shall take all such steps as are necessary to ensure that their respective directors, employees, officers and any other persons to whom the above mentioned information is disclosed are bound by these covenants. The obligations of confidentiality shall not apply to any information that:

(a). Was known to the party prior to the disclosure by the disclosing party without any obligation of confidentiality;
(b). Has become generally available to the public (other than due to the disclosure by the receiving party); or
(c). May be required to comply with law, order, regulation or ruling application to any party hereto.

2.. Binding Effect

This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, personal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns and shall supersede all previous discussion, document, undertaking, understanding and agreement.

3. Amendments

Except to the extent and in the manner specified in this Agreement, any modification or amendment of any provision of this Agreement must be in writing and duly executed by the parties and/or their authorized representatives.

4. Notices

Any notice, demand or communication required to be given by either party to the other shall be given by registered mail, telefax or email:

Any such notice, demand or communication shall be deemed to have been duly served (if given or made by e-mail or telefax) immediately or (if given or made by registered letter) 48 hours after posting and in making proof of posting, it shall be sufficient to show that the envelop containing the same was duly addressed, stamped and posted.

5. Miscellaneous

Failure of either party hereto to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power hereunder at any subsequent time.

The title of the Clauses herein are for convenience of reference only and are not to be considered in construing this Agreement.

This Agreement contains all of the terms that bind the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all Agreement and understandings between the parties concerning the subjects matter hereof. Modifications must be made by written amendment, signed by both parties.

The above preamble shall be considered as an integral part of this Agreement.

All clauses, annexures and appendix to this Agreement shall form an integral part of this Agreement.

Section Three (3): Remunerations

In addition to the service charge of 30% above, upon transferring the total funds from any of their correspondent bank, the Investor guarantees to reimburse the Fund Manager in the course of the business, and even in the unlikely event that this Agreement fails or is delayed at any stage the initiator personally guarantees to reimburse the Fund Manager all the expenses and losses that the Fund Manager incurred from the contact of the Investor e.g. (including, but not limited to,his telephone bills, travel, hotel accommodation, etc.) to the Fund Manager immediately.

Section Three (3): Disputes

Governing Law. This agreement is governed by and interpreted according to the Financial Laws of The Country Where The Investment is Situated, and the parties hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Financial Laws of The Country Where The Investment is Situated in connection with any disputes arising hereunder.

1. Effective Date

This Agreement has a 12 Month Moratorium ( Grace Period), and naturally comes into effect from the date the Investment Fund is credited into the designated bank account of the fund Manager and confirmed received by the fund Manager.

2.. Effect of Termination

If this Agreement shall be terminated as provided above, all obligations of the parties hereunder shall terminate without liability of either party to the other. In the event that this Agreement is so terminated, each party will return all papers, documents, financial statements and other documents furnished to it by or with respect to each other party to such other party.

The above text is clearly interpreted to and understood by the agreeing parties, and having a clear picture of the provisions append their signatures.

SIGNED, this ________________day of _______________________2018

BY THE investor Rep: Name ________________________Sign ___________________________

Date and year ____________

BY THE FUND MANAGER: Name _______________________ Sign _____________________

Date and year__________________
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: m.jjonnesss@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:03 am

Re: Management Opportunity
People
John Paul BURNETT <moatazhegab.kfickw1@gmail.com> 22 Feb at 2:46 PM
Reply-To: johnpaulburnett.partner@gmail.com
BCC
Message body
Dear Sir,

I apologise if this communique offends you.

I am outsourcing individuals with sound Financial Management abilities to manage over US$1B for a Private Investor with embattled political background. These funds can be invested in tranches of US$100M or a tranche that is suitable for the portfolio manager.

If you have Financial Management abilities, credible projects in need of funding or existing businesses requiring expansion, we would be willing to work with you.

Sincerely,

John Paul BURNETT

Managing Partner

ADLINGTON FINANCE LIMITED

Isle Of Man Business Park, Cooil Rd,

Douglas, Isle of Man.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Dear

Thank you for your patience.

I found a trusted means to pass information to my husband about our
discussions for this partnership between you and our family, and I
just received his approval to continue because of the trust I have on
you.

I have therefore signed the Agreement. I need you to also sign your
part and send to me a copy for my records. I need you to know that I
am entrusting you with my family's entire life fortunes. And I am
doing so with the belief that you are a man of honesty and integrity,
and not because of the Agreement that we have signed because for me,
if there is no integrity, then even if the Agreement is signed in
front of 100o judges, it will amount to nothing.

I await your feedback. Then we shall discussion when you will come to
Paris for a face to face meeting and for the release of the investment
funds which will be done in a bank in Paris. I will inform you more
details later.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al QADI

Text from attached PDF file:

Page 1
MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT BETWEEN (Fund Manager)Citizen of (The Fund Manager & Trustee/Second Party) And Mr. Sami Hafez Anan Citizen of Egypt(The investor/First Party) Represented By Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al-Qadi)(Relationship: Wife) Citizen of EgyptTwo parties have decided to co-operate in order to execute a mutuallybeneficial business transaction. In pursuance of this activity, the followingAgreement is reached between the two parties. (Section One (1): Agreement Background) This investment plan will cover a period of Ten Years (10Yrs) in the UnitedStates of America. The investor has mandated the Fund Manager, and residing in , to invest the sum ofUS18,000,000.00 – Eighteen Million US Dollars),hereinafter referred to asThe Fund on behalf of the Investor and his family.2. The investor Mr. Sami Hafez Anan, having entrusted the total sum ofUS$18,000,000.00 (The fund) for the purpose of overseas investment,has sought the assistance of the Fund Manager to make the overseasinvestments. 3. The investor has granted the Fund Manager Power of Attorney and Sole Beneficiary status. CERTIFIED
Page 2
4. The Fund Manager has agreed to provide his competency and time andmaterials for the successful execution of this transaction. The FundManager will utilize his full resources when necesary in carrying outhis duties. The Fund herein refers to the principal sum ofUS$18,000,000.00 less the cost/expenses that may be incurred until thesafe deposit of the Fund into the bank accounts provided by the FundManager. 5. The Fund Manager shall provide an investment financial account wherethe Investor’s funds are wire transferred in any country of his choice.6. The Fund Manager shall make all efforts to maintain the Fund value atreasonable percentage of the original investment amount (Section 1. No.1.)7. The Fund Manger will establish a cash disbursement program for theInvestor when necessary. 8. The Fund Manager, in conjunction with the Investor, will provide fulldocumentation of the transaction.9. The Investor shall reserve the right to rescind this Agreement in theevent that, in the course of the Fund Manager’s investment pursuits, theFund Manager makes decisions that are deemed careless andirresponsible thereby creating a loss due to such carelessness.10. In the case of poor health of the Investor, the Investor may appoint asurrogate partner.11. Should a dispute arise between the Investor and the Fund Manager, anArbitration Panel of five persons (mutually agreed to by both parties) shallbe called upon to listen to both sides and their majority opinion shall bebinding. CERTIFIED
Page 3
NOW IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS: Section Two (2): Modalities Service Charge: A service charge of 30% percent of the total funds investedwill be paid to the Fund Manager from the Fund (Section1. No. 1.).These areUS$5,400,000.00 –Five Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars.However, the Fund Manager shall not be responsible for the devaluation of thefunds resulting from acts beyond reasonable control. Such acts shall include,but not be limited to, the economic recession/depression or stock crises,inflation or deflation, acts of God, strikes, walkouts, riots, acts of war,epidemic, failure of suppliers to perform, government regulations, powerfailure, earthquakes or other disasters.The Investor shall, at the end of Ten Years, have the right to renew the FundManager’s duties and instruct the Fund Manager as to his requirements ifnecessary.This agreement shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with theFinancial Laws of The Country Where The Investment is Situated.The Fund Manager shall not be responsible for the origin of the Fund either fornow or forever. 1. ConfidentialityAll information and document conveyed by one party to other partyhereto during negotiations of this Agreement, before entering into thisAgreement and any time thereafter, shall be deemed to be confidentialand shall not be disclosed to any party without obtaining the priorwritten approval of the other party. The parties shall take all such stepsas are necessary to ensure that their respective directors, employees,officers and any other persons to whom the above mentionedinformation is disclosed are bound by these covenants. The obligations
Page 4
of confidentiality shall not apply to any information that:(a). Was known to the party prior to the disclosure by thedisclosing party without any obligation of confidentiality;(b). Has become generally available to the public (other thandue to the disclosure by the receiving party); or(c). May be required to comply with law, order, regulation orruling application to any party hereto.2.. Binding EffectThis Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of theparties hereto and their respective heirs, personal representatives,executors, administrators, successors and assigns and shall supersede allprevious discussion, document, undertaking, understanding andagreement.3.Amendments Except to the extent and in the manner specified in this Agreement, any modification or amendment of any provision of this Agreement must bein writing and duly executed by the parties and/or their authorizedrepresentatives.4.NoticesAny notice, demand or communication required to be given by eitherparty to the other shall be given by registered mail, telefax or email: Any such notice, demand or communication shall be deemed to havebeen duly served (if given or made by e-mail or telefax) immediately or(if given or made by registered letter) 48 hours after posting and inmaking proof of posting, it shall be sufficient to show that the envelopcontaining the same was duly addressed, stamped and posted.5.MiscellaneousFailure of either party hereto to insist upon strict compliance with any of
Page 5
the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiveror relinquishment of such right or power hereunder at any subsequenttime.The title of the Clauses herein are for convenience of reference only andare not to be considered in construing this Agreement.This Agreement contains all of the terms that bind the parties withrespect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all Agreement andunderstandings between the parties concerning the subjects matterhereof. Modifications must be made by written amendment, signed byboth parties.The above preamble shall be considered as an integral part of thisAgreement. All clauses, annexures and appendix to this Agreement shall form anintegral part of this Agreement. Section Three (3): Remunerations In addition to the service charge of 30% above, upon transferring the totalfunds from any of their correspondent bank, the Investor guarantees toreimburse the Fund Manager in the course of the business, and even in theunlikely event that this Agreement fails or is delayed at any stage the initiatorpersonally guarantees to reimburse the Fund Manager all the expenses andlosses that the Fund Manager incurred from the contact of the Investor e.g.(including, but not limited to,his telephone bills, travel, hotel accommodation,etc.) to the Fund Manager immediately. Section Three (3): Disputes Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by and interpreted according tothe Financial Laws of The Country Where The Investment is Situated, and theparties hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the FinancialLaws of The Country Where The Investment is Situated in connection with anydisputes arising hereunder.
Page 6
1. Effective Date This Agreement has a 12 Month Moratorium ( Grace Period), and naturallycomes into effect from the date the Investment Fund is credited into thedesignated bank account of the fund Manager and confirmed received by thefund Manager. 2.. Effect of TerminationIf this Agreement shall be terminated as provided above, all obligationsof the parties hereunder shall terminate without liability of either party tothe other. In the event that this Agreement is so terminated, each partywill return all papers, documents, financial statements and otherdocuments furnished to it by or with respect to each other party to suchother party. The above text is clearly interpreted to and understood by the agreeing parties,and having a clear picture of the provisions append their signatures.SIGNED, this 23rd day of February, 2019BY THE INVESTOR’S REPRESENTATIVE:Name: Mrs. Munira Mustafa Al-qadi Sign ______BY THE FUND MANAGER: Name : Sign _____________________Date and year
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:57 pm

Dear

In that case,you can send me a confirmation email as you suggested. In
addition,you will also sign a Hard Copy with my husband's fiduciary
personnel when you come to Paris France for the fund release which has
been fixed for Tuesday March 5th 2019.

Please confirm your itinerary for this date and I will introduce you
to the fiduciary personnel so the two of you can establish
communications before meeting in Paris.

Awaiting your feedback.

Mrs Munira Mustafa Al qadi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:04 am

Let me know the time you could be coming to Paris
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:26 pm

I will inform the representative and know his opinion. But you should
make effort to be in Paris soonest.Please get back to me
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:37 pm

Dear ,

I have consulted with my husband's rep and informed him of your delay
to Paris due to visa application that will take till 4 weeks to get.

For your hotel he said for convenience and accessibility to the place
of transaction, you can book your stay at:

Holiday Inn Paris ---- Marne La Vallee
2 Boulevard du Levant Noisy Le Grand 93167
Phone : +33 1 45924747

or any hotel of your choice but it should be within the Noisy Le Grand area.

Thanking you as I await your updates.

Mrs.Munira Mustafa Al qadi
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:37 am

Ok

You can also choose any hotel that suites you as long as it is within
the area suggested by Mr. Laurence Daye (that is the name of my
husband's representative)

Please get back to me.

Munira
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.