Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

m.jjonnesss@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dansophilipq@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:23 pm

RE: Privileged and confidential:
Official E-mail:(dansophilipq@aol.com)

To Whom It May Concern:

My Name is Danso Philip.Q. I am an Independent Financial Consultants,
a Fiduciary Advisor & Experts in providing personalized Financial
Advisory Services to Group of VIP Clients and Corporate Individuals. I
am a resident of the Republic of Ghana.

Covid-19 pandemic has destroyed the World Economy which led to the
collapse of so many businesses and investments and to me, this is the
best time to invest. On this note, I have received an offer/mandate
from my VIP Client to source and recommend by merit a Fund Manager
with wealth of experience that has the capacity to receive, manage and
invest funds up to US$2 billion for a maximum period of 10 years or
so. If you are interested, please introduce yourself to confirm if you
are qualified or eligible to be part of this transaction.

Regards,

Danso Philip.Q
Official E-mail:(dansophilipq@aol.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <femiadesina.specialadviser121@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020
Subject: RE:Business Opportunity.....
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: m.jjonnesss@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:17 pm

Urgent Attention Please!!!

Mr. Robert Kimberly <m.jjonnesss@gmail.com>
Reply-To: cliffchancellp.consulting@gmail.com
Bcc:

Mon, 31 Aug at 16:39

Attn: Sir/Madam

My name is Mr. Robert Kimberly, I am an Inspection Agent attached with Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Atlanta Georgia USA. In the course of our official inspections at the customs storage ware house, I discovered an abandoned shipment via the UK by a Diplomat.

When I personally scanned it, our cash-track machine detected that the content of the Consignments are cash, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 45kg each.On my assumption, each of the 2 boxes will contain more than $5M or above.

On further investigation, I discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection/Yellow Tag Fees and other required

documents because he did not know the content of the boxes.

I will arrange for the boxes to be released by the customs with your able assistance where necessary and delivery will be effected upon further arrangements by both parties for consignments to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the

services of a secured courier section geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep.

Now I want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance I will proceed on this.I have the capacity to secure the release of your consignment with my status as a Fiduciary Agent with your cooperation and assistance. You will compensate me as soon as the consignments are delivered to your designated address.

If you are not in agreement with this proposal, please disregard it.But if you can meet with my condition, then we have a deal.I can get everything concluded within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery upon your acceptance.

Get back to me immediately via this email address:(cliffchancellp.consulting@gmail.com) if you accept to work with me.Meanwhile: send me your cell phone number, your address and your full names.

You can as well call me on this number (+1) 561 -240 -3412, if you wish to speak with me but if you call and could not reach me on phone note that I am on the field for inspection, So leave your information so that I can reach you when I am back in the office.

Sincerely,

Mr. Robert Kimberly

Director of Operations, Inspection Unit

Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, U.S.A.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:03 pm

Portfolio Management/Project Funding

David William <moatazhegab.kfickw1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: afl.managingpartner@outlook.com
Bcc:

Fri, 4 Sep at 15:43

Dear Sir,

Do you have Investment and/or Portfolio Management abilities, credible projects in need of funding or existing businesses requiring expansion, we would be delighted to hear from you as we seek individuals with proficient abilities to manage and invest a vast wealth for an Arab Angel Investor with beleaguered political situation.

Sincerely,

David William

MANAGING PARTNER, AFL-UK
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

ibrahimkpotumidris.igpnpf@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:06 pm

COMPENSATION PROGRAM

Dr. Usman SALISU <ibrahimkpotumidris.igpnpf@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sgfngoffice.webinfo@gmail.com
Bcc:

Wed, 18 Nov at 14:24

Dear Sir,

With reference to the ongoing Fraud Victims Compensation Program initiated by the United Nation/EFCC/IMF/FBI; Be informed that your name has emerged in category "B" of this program and considering the huge sum recovered from the arrested scam artists; the United Nations Anti-Crime Commission have ordered that the money should be shared amongst the Victims of which you have been assigned a compensation sum of US$2,500,000.00 as one of the victims.

We therefore directed this email to you because your personal information was found in one of the scam Artists file and computer hard disk.

Note; Payment will be made to you through this office ( CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA) upon your response to this email.

Please respond with your full contact details.

Sincerely,

Dr. Usman Salisu

Payment Official.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 12, 2021 8:46 pm

Re: Portfolio Management/Project Funding

David William HIRST <nebuhabibb@gmail.com>
Reply-To: AFL.managingpartner@hotmail.com

Bcc:

Wed, 12 May at 15:14

Dear Sir,

Do you have Investment and/or Portfolio Management abilities, credible projects in need of funding or existing businesses requiring expansion, we would be delighted to hear from you as we seek individuals with proficient abilities to manage and invest a vast wealth for an Arab Angel Investor with beleaguered political situation.

Sincerely,

David William

MANAGING PARTNER, AFL-UK
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 14, 2021 12:44 pm

#Congratulations to you Our Lucky Winner#

Mrs Paula Gondry -VAN TRIER <mrspaulagondry.vantrier@gmail.com>
Reply-To: paulagondry.vantrier@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 14 May at 12:08

Congratulations Lottery Winner

This is to inform you that your email address has won a prize sum of ($ 2,400,000,00 ) Two Million, Four hundred thousand United State Dollars) from MO-LOTTERY award 2021.This Lottery was organized through the Internet Balloting system and your email address was among the Lucky Winners who won the free online Lotto which means you are free and guaranteed to track and check the website below for the confirmation of the Lottery Board in which you have been selected as one of the lucky winners.

Underneath is your winning number and the webpage where you can check your winning fund prize by yourself.
https:/ /www.lotteryusa.com/missouri/lotto/year

Draw date: Saturday, May 01, 2021
Winning number: 4 23 24 29 39 43
Winning Amount: $2,400,000,00

The truth is that You are one of the lucky winners selected this year in the MO-LOTTERY International games, please What you should do in order to receive your fund is to select one of the options below and contact the payment officer; .

1) Bank to Bank Wire- transfer
2) Cash Express Delivery
3) Certified Bank Cheque
4) ATM Card

You are advised to contact Mrs. Paula Gondry-VAN TRIER ; Director Of Foreign Remittance with your winning number and the option you selected for urgent and fast transfer of your Mo-Lottery winning award of ($2,400,000,00 ) Two Million,Four hundred thousand United State Dollars) into your nominated bank account.

Mrs. Paula Gondry-VAN TRIER
Director,
Foreign Remittance Department.
Contact Email address ( paulagondry.vantrier@gmail.com)

All responses must be directed to the Director Foreign Remittance Department to claim your prize. This message is from the Mo-Lottery Award Office.

Congratulation in Advance

Best Regards.
Mo-Lottery Award Notification Office
Wayne

moatazhegab.kfic@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:13 pm

Dear Sir,

Sincerely,

Investment Management Consultant, UK.

Header:

Return-Path: <moatazhegab.kfic@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: INVST.managementconsultant@gmail.com
From: Investment Management Consultant <moatazhegab.kfic@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 06:48:47 -0700
Message-ID: <CAKP_KHZbZ85fgWxNVn2QY43kCMLcfZi0Jrk5D9t35HJNW3ob-g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Investment Management/Project Funding
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:27 pm

Very Urgent and Important

Nurettin ZEHIR <cliffchancellp.consulting@gmail.com>
Reply-To: nurettinzehir.projectkonsult@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 23 Jul at 11:29

Dear Sir,

I am surprised I did not receive a response from you from my previous email, I am Barr. Nurettin ZEHIR , I humbly ask if you are related to my client who died a couple of years ago in a car accident here in my country Turkey.

I wish to also inquire if it is possible to have different families with the same last name as yours by coincidence who do not share the same common roots?

Kindly get back to me if your email is still Valid to enable me to give you the details of my message or make headway in my search.

Regards,
Nurettin ZEHIR Esq.
Wayne

Re: ibrahimkpotumidris.igpnpf@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:36 pm

Attention to you Beneficiary!.

David Duru <ibrahimkpotumidris.igpnpf@gmail.com>
Reply-To: projectsoffice.sgfngwebinfo@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 9 Sept at 13:49

The review panel have concluded on your fund payment file and here
are the requirements for the immediate release/payment:

i) Copy of your I.C.I (IDENTIFICATION CLAIM INVOICE)
ii) Copy of your VALID Driver's License or International Passport AND
iii) Complete Receiving Banking Coordinates/Details

The aforementioned requirements are needed to apply for your DFG FUNDS approval order for immediate release/transfer of your fund by the paying bank.

Kindly get back to me with the required details as soon as possible.

Best regards
Mr. David Duru.
Wayne

chairman.efccofficeng@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:23 pm

Urgent Attention Beneficiary!!

David Duru <chairman.efccofficeng@gmail.com>
Reply-To: projectsoffice.sgfngwebinfo@gmail.com

Bcc:

Fri, 8 Oct at 12:18

The review panel have concluded on your fund payment file and here
are the requirements for the immediate release/payment:

i) Copy of your I.C.I (IDENTIFICATION CLAIM INVOICE)
ii) Copy of your VALID Driver's License or International Passport AND
iii) Complete Receiving Banking Coordinates/Details

The aforementioned requirements are needed to apply for your DFG FUNDS approval order for immediate release/transfer of your fund by the paying bank.

Kindly get back to me with the required details as soon as possible.

Best regards
Mr. David Duru.
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.