Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Captain J. A. Funkhouser

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Captain J. A. Funkhouser

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:45 am

Dear Respected Partner to be,

With every due respect, please do not see this very email as an embarrassment since I am contacting you for the first time.

In the course of searching for a serious partner, I was able to get your email from searching Engine and I decided to contact you urgent for this great opportunity between you and I.

Kindly permit me to introduce myself to you, I am a captain with the United Nations troop Kabul Afghanistan on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country on military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly on the war against terrorism and i will need a house for myself & that is why I contacted you.

On the other hand, I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of (US$39.6Million) Which I got from crude oil deal here in Afghanistan. I deposited this money with a Red Cross Agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money. And It is under my power to approve whoever that comes forth for this consignment.

I want to invest the money in your state as soon as I am deployed into your state for a good business. Anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person so I need someone I could trust. If you accepted i will be smuggle to transfer the money to your country where you will be the beneficiary.

I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that so I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details that you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is for real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured web site, where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our emails. Then I can explain in details to you will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored but have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal mobile number so I can call you for further Inquiry when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if not response after 3 days I will then search for someone else.

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I will give to you 40% of the sum and 60% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Respond back to me with your full information:
YOUR FULL NAME.........
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER........

Regards,

Capt. Dwayne Alexander,
US ARMY,
Kabul Afghanistan.

Header:
Return-Path: <capt.dwaynealexander@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB6P190MB0503.EURP190.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::90d2:8ca6:f5f7:1e15]) by DB6P190MB0503.EURP190.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::90d2:8ca6:f5f7:1e15%13]) with mapi id 15.20.0218.011;
Thu, 9 Nov 2017
From: Capt Dwayne Alexander <capt.dwaynealexander@hotmail.com>
Subject: KINDLY RESPOND QUICKLY
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

capt.dwaynealexander@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:59 am

My Dear

First and foremost, I must thank you for your prompt response with your detailed personal information, which this rare but profitable transaction of my lifetime venture really requires.

Please understand very well that you must have a good story to tell about this very transaction as you are about to be partner in a rare but profitable business venture of this magnitude that is Real and Legal.

In fact, my joy and happiness is the fact that the business venture is real and legal hence I am staking my career and my family into it for better tomorrow. More so, with very perfect arrangement with UN Red Cross that has excellent Diplomats who delivers their service very diligently to the owners of Luggage/Consignment.

Let me clarify further that my official role is just to present before US Military Authority the rightful owner of the Consignment, which I want to purport you now in that regard. And the top secret must remain between you and me.

It is very necessary therefore to clarify you that we are under 24hrs surveillance here, that no solider have access to take away even a cent from this very money and related funds discovered. Coupled the fact that we are moved from one remote area to another where we do not have most of good facilities.

So, on no account I must show any personal interest indicating that I am fronting somebody of my choice in view of receiving the AMERICAN RAW DOLLARS contained in the trunk box as Consignment. How much more to make extra arrangement thereby giving the Diplomat about to be assigned to the Luggage any money to take care of any expenses when he arrives in USA. Such must implicate me seriously and even lead to court marshal me before US Military Authority.

Otherwise, it is my sincere wish to shoulder all the expenses to ensure successful realization of this rare but profitable business venture of my lifetime if not for the restricted condition we US Soldiers found ourselves here in war zone in Afghanistan.

But I must do my very best through my current key position here in the Camp and register the consignment in your name, and you receive it legally. Also make use of the Airplane that will be used by their Red Cross Jet, which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work. They usually travel to USA with a Red Cross Jet to distribute some relief materials, and Artifacts from other part of Europe and USA to the refugees over there, where they have a diplomatic immunity on ground, and I have decided to use this (Means) to move this (CONSIGNMENT) out of Afghanistan to you in USA.

And this very arrangement must go a long way to make sure the Consignment gets to you legally and successfully if you also play your own role very effectively to receive it.

So please I crave your good understanding and co-operation in this regard, so that we can make a meaningful progress in the transaction for our celebration at last.

To this end, I hereby attach my vital personal information such as ID, my pictures even with my colleagues here in Kabul Afghanistan and the picture of the Consignment to prove to you that this is not a child's play at all, of which if properly handled on your side must better our lives forever.

You are also to send me your own ID for the registration of the Consignment in your name.

On this note, I humbly urge you to please play your role very effectively to ensure that the Consignment is delivered to you successfully immediately the Diplomats arrives USA with it.

Once again, I respectfully request you to please reassure me the 100% safety of my own share once the money is finally in your custody, to enable me officially present your personal information to UN Red Cross for registration of the Consignment in your name, and subsequent process of delivery of the Consignment to you in a possible shortest time from now.

Always remain blessed my good friend,

Regards,

Capt. Dwayne Alexander,
US ARMY,
Kabul Afghanistan.

ID.png

Trunk.png

Money.png

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (91.39 KiB) Viewed 2953 times

Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (151.69 KiB) Viewed 2953 times

Capture4.PNG

Note: the stolen pictures used belongs to Captain James Alexander Funkhouser, Jr. He died in Baghdad, Iraq on 29 May 2006.

Another scammer abusing his images is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=82877&p=218254#p218254
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:50 pm

My Dear

My good friend, thank you so kindly for sending your response.

Also thank immensely for reassuring me 100% safety of my own share once you receive the Consignment.

Surely we must remain good friends with more value once we are finally successful with this rare but viable business venture.

To this end, you should please send me your ID to enable me submit your personal information to UN Red Cross for the registration of the Consignment in your name.

Be rest assured that once they are through with the process of registration, I will not hesitate to send to you the relevant documents issued in that regard, which enable you receive the Consignment legally in your name. From that point you will be eligible to have direct contact with the UN Red Cross through the Diplomat who is about to be assigned to your Consignment.

So please as a matter of necessity, send your ID urgently.

d,
thank you so kindly for sending your response.

Also thank immensely for reassuring me 100% safety of my own share once you receive the Consignment.

Surely we must remain good friends with more value once we are finally successful with this rare but viable business venture.

To this end, you should please send me your ID to enable me submit your personal information to UN Red Cross for the registration of the Consignment in your name.

Be rest assured that once they are through with the process of registration, I will not hesitate to send to you the relevant documents issued in that regard, which enable you receive the Consignment legally in your name. From that point you will be ligeable to have direct contact with the UN Red Cross through the Diplomat who is about to be assigned to your Consignment.

So please as a matter of necessity, send your ID urgently.

Regards,

Capt. Dwayne Alexander,
US ARMY,
Kabul Afghanistan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:48 pm

My Dear

My good friend, please as a matter of necessity, this very transaction truly need your ID if we must proceed with the registration of the Consignment in your name by UN Red Cross.

So please you better apply for it urgently.

Regards,

Capt. Dwayne Alexander,
US ARMY,
Kabul Afghanistan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:16 pm

My Dear

My good friend, how are you today with your family?

Please understand that the delay for you to send your ID for the registration of the Consignment is really unhealthy for the successful realization of this rare but profitable business venture of my last.

This is because the delay is affecting the already perfected arrangements to convey the Consignment by UN Red Cross, which their Immunity to deliver it to you is very important.

So please as a mater of urgency let me hear from you with good new about obtaining your ID since you promised you were going to apply for it since 13th of this month.

Regards,

Capt. Dwayne Alexander,
US ARMY,
Kabul Afghanistan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:55 am

My Dear ,

My good friend, I am happy to inform you that I have finally received the Consignment through the valuable assistance of another partner.

But as a God fearing person I have decided to compensate you for all your genuine efforts towards the transaction, even though it could not finally made me to receive the Consignment.

So please you can contact manager of Santander Bank Plc, because I left $2,500,000.00 in BANK DRAFT for your immediate collection.

He will assist you on how you can receive the DRAFT safely.

His contact information are Phone No. +1 614 343 0625,
Email: santanderukbank@financier.com

Please let me know once you receive the money from the bank.

Have a wonderful and happy new year with your family, and remain blessed in the Lord.

Regards,

Capt. Dwayne Alexander,
US ARMY,
Kabul Afghanistan

Phone No.
+16143430625
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Groveport, OH
Original network provider* Xo Ohio, Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

santanderukbank@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:49 am

SANTANDER UK PLC
P.O.BOX 1109, BRADFORD,
BD1 5XS, LONDON.

Our Refer: STDBANK/UK/GB/X32X/2018

Date: 10/01/2018.

Direct Line:+1 614 343 0625

TO THE ATTENTION OF ,

REF: BANK DRAFT VALUED US$2,500,000.00 IN YOUR FAVOUR.

Yes, there is a Bank Draft valued US$2,500.000.00 in your name ( ) left with our bank by Captain Dwayne.

Responding on how you can get the funds, firstly please you must send your ID for proper identification of yourself so that our bank do not pay to a wrong person.

Secondly, you will confirm if you can visit our bank and pick up the Draft in person.

Or alternatively, the Draft will be delivered to you by a Special Courier Service, which you are going to be responsible for the immediate Courier Charges to enable my office deliver it to you successfully.

Our bank awaits your swift response for further directives which must lead to the successful release of your Draft to you without any delay.

Thanks.
Yours sincerely,

Signed by Secretary to;
Mr. Keith Alves,
Head of Foreign Operations United Nations America Attache
on FOREIGN PAYMENTS.

Cc: Financial Intelligence (London)
Cc: United Nations (UN)

Cc: World Bank,

Cc: IMF,

Header:
Return-Path: <santanderukbank@financier.com>
Received: from [105.112.23.160] ([105.112.23.160]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 10 Jan 2018
Subject: MY RESPONSE TO YOUR E-MAIL

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 105.112.23.160<br>Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain<br> City: Effium<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:58 pm

SANTANDER UK PLC
P.O.BOX 1109, BRADFORD,
BD1 5XS, LONDON.

Our Refer: STDBANK/UK/GB/X32X/2018

Date: 10/01/2018.

TO THE ATTENTION OF ,

REF: BANK DRAFT VALUED US$2,500,000.00 IN YOUR FAVOUR.

In reference to response of 10/01/2018, it is necessary to clarify that your Draft is directed trusted to my office by Captain Dwayne Alexander, and therefore you are to either pick it up directly from my office in person or the Draft be delivered to you by a Special Courier Service as prior advised.

Our bank has taken cognizance of your inability to visit our bank because you live in USA, so the Courier service must be only alternative.

Also be clarified that it must not be your Passport to identify yourself. You can identify yourself with any identification documents of yours, which is equally valid to our bank in making this very payment to you.

Sir, the choice is now yours having advised you properly on this matter.

Our bank awaits your swift response for further directives which must lead to the successful release of your Draft to you without any delay.

Thanks.
Yours sincerely,

Signed by Secretary to;
Mr. Keith Alves,
on FOREIGN PAYMENTS.

Phone:
+16143430625
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Groveport, OH
Original network provider* Xo Ohio, Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:10 pm

SANTANDER UK PLC
P.O.BOX 1109, BRADFORD,
BD1 5XS, LONDON.

Our Refer: STDBANK/UK/GB/X32X/2017

Date: 15/01/2018.

TO THE ATTENTION OF

REF: SCAM VICTIMS INTERVENTION FUNDS PAYMENTS CODE: 099421 US$3,750,000.00 IN YOUR FAVOUR.

Sir,

In response to your request, please note that our bank has concluded just concrete arrangements with the below given Courier Companies with Insurance Premium to deliver your Bank Draft successfully to your doorstep once you are able to settle any of the Courier Charges stated below.

FedEx Corporation, your single source for time-sensitive and time-deferred package, document, and freight transportation services internationally.
FedEx(2working days)
Mailing & Insurance Immunity :..........US$390.00
Vat (5%)..............................US$19.5
TOTAL.................................US$409.5

UPS
UPS(3working days)
Mailing & Insurance Immunity:.........$350.00
Vat (5%)..............................US$17.5
TOTAL.................................US$367.5

As you can see, FEDEX courier service with Insurance Immunity cost is US$409.5

While that of UPS courier service with Insurance Immunity is US$367.5

Please make your choice from the above courier service charges and send the fee through the Agent's information stated below.

RECEIVER'S NAME: Luis Gordon Gonzalez.
ADDRESS: Arlington Texas, USA.

Please keep our bank posted with the necessary payment information as soon as you have sent any of the Courier Charges via Western Union or Money Gram, which must lead to the successful delivery of your Draft to you with immediate effect.

Sir, please also send to us any of your identification document as earlier advised.

So our bank awaits your swift response in this regard so that we can finalize on your file within the constrained time given for this very payment.

We count on your continued understanding and co-operation as we conclude on this important payment of yours.

Thanks.
Yours sincerely

Signed by Secretary to;
Mr. Keith Alves,
on SCAM VICTIMS INTERVENTION FUNDS.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:48 am

SANTANDER UK PLC
P.O.BOX 1109, BRADFORD,
BD1 5XS, LONDON.

Our Refer: STDBANK/UK/GB/X32X/2017

Date: 15/01/2018.

TO THE ATTENTION OF

REF: SCAM VICTIMS INTERVENTION FUNDS PAYMENTS CODE: 099421 US$3,750,000.00 IN YOUR FAVOUR.

Sir,

Your e-mail was received and contents well understood.

It is paramount importance to clarify you that the deliver charges as given to you is not for our bank at all.

Therefore Sir, here is the bank information as you requested to send any of the delivery charges for immediate and 100% safety delivery of your payment as seriously directed by the new dispensation.

Bank Name: BANK OF AMERICA,
Address: 1020 E PIONEER PKWY ARLINGTON 76010 TEXAS, USA.
A/C Name: VANESSA G.
Address: HOUSTON, TEXAS 77072, USA
A/C No. 48806604XXXX.
Routing No. 111000025.
Wire Transfer No.026009593
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N

Please keep our bank posted with the necessary payment information as soon as you have sent any of the Courier Charges, which must lead to the successful delivery of your Draft to you with immediate effect.

Sir, again please also send to us any of your identification document as earlier advised.

So our bank awaits your swift response in this regard so that we can finalize on your file within the constrained time given for this very payment.

We count on your continued understanding and co-operation as we conclude on this important payment of yours.

Thanks.
Yours sincerely

Signed by Secretary to;
Mr. Keith Alves,
on SCAM VICTIMS INTERVENTION FUNDS.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.