Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chriskelly196111@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

elizabethbrooks@wschroderinc.net chriskelly196111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 am

Hi ,

What is happening? Please advice

Regards

Chris

Attn:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, Thanks for the update

It is expected that you email this office a copy of the transfer slip.

We await your urgent response, in case of further clarification, revert to us through email or telephone, as we are readily available to assist you if need be.

Thank you for banking with us..

Sincerely,

Wyelands Schroder Bank United Kingdom,
Contact Person: Elizabeth Brooks
(Online Manager/Director of Operation)
Telephone: +44 20 8144 8751
e-mail: elizabethbrooks@wschroderinc.net
Registered Office at 1 Basing Hall Avenue,
London, EC2V 5DD
London England.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email message is intended only for the addresse(s) and contains information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient's) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chriskelly196111@gmail.com elizabethbrooks@wschroderinc.net

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Hi ,

Thanks for the update, This is the best news for me this year. Do everything possible to make sure this is sorted and keep me posted.

Regards
Chris

Hi ,

Any updates ? Please advice
Chris

Hi ,

What is happening? Please advice

Regards
Chris

Hi ,

Any update?
Chris

Attn:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, Regarding the option you choose which is option A, You are advice to make a payment of $2,000 to the account of our Fiduciary agent account in the USA which is attached in our Corporate invoice in this email immediately payment is received you will have full access to your account information to enable you make transfers. You can also make payment to our agent through Walmart and send the reference number and senders information.

It is expected that you email this office a copy of the transfer slip.

We await your urgent response, in case of further clarification, revert to us through email or telephone, as we are readily available to assist you if need be.

Thank you for banking with us..

Sincerely,

Registered Office at 25 Basing Hall Avenue,
London, EC2V 5DD
London England.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email message is intended only for the addresse(s) and contains information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient's) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.

Text from the attached PDF file:

25 Basing Hall Avenue,
EC2V 5DD,
London England.
Email: elizabethbrooks@wschroderinc.net
CORPORATE INVOICE
Ref No: WSB/272/17
DATE: 16-11-2017
000001 000000143
WSB-CLIENT INFORMATION

I, ANTHONY PARKER, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER OF WYELANDS SCHRODER BANK ACTING WITH FULL LEGAL AUTHORITY HEREBY PRESENT THIS INVOICE FOR PAYMENT OF OPENING OF YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT TO THE BELOW DETAILS: YOU ARE OBLIGED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE ACCOUNT BELOW. YOU CAN ALSO SEND THE MONEY BY WALMART TO OUR AGENT.
FUDICIARY AGENTS DETAILS:
BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO BANK
ADDRESS : 3400 SATELLITE BLVD DULUTH ,30096 GA
ACCOUNT HOLDER’S NAME: G. RESOURCE LLC
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 12100XXXX
ROUTING # : 5242409372
AMOUNT: $2,000 (TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS)
REFERENCE: WSB/272/17

WALMART DETAILS
NAME : BRANDON REX
STATE : ATLANTA GEORGIA
ADDRESS : 1755 CUMBERLAND PKWY GA, 30301
Date: 16/11/2017 13:10:07 WAT WSB/272/17 - Page 1 of 1
WARNING: INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN SHOULD IN NO WAY BE PASSED TO A THIRD PARTY, IT SHOULD BE TREATED WITH UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY.
FOR AND ON BEHALF OF: WYELANDS SCHRODER BANK
ANTHONY PARKER
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER +44 20 8144 8751
Signature
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elizabethbrooks@wschroderinc.net chriskelly196111@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:05 am

Dear Valued customer,

Attention:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, This office wish to inform you that we can't afford to pay for the taxes for this funds from Monday. HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), the UK tax authority has notified us that capital gain tax on your funds will start counting from Monday. I wish to update that if the transfer of your funds is not made before Monday. if you do not claim this fund it will automatically be re-directed to the UK Government treasuring account and Tagged as "Unclaimed Funds"

Thank you for banking with us.

Sincerely,

Registered Office at 25 Basing Hall Avenue,
London, EC2V 5DD
London England.

Hi ,

Thanks for the update, What is the problem all about? At the moment we don't need any complications in this project. Delaying this might cost us what we don't expect. Make sure you sort it out with Ms Brooks. I have invested so much in this project. When is the bank releasing the funds? Keep me posted

Best Regards

Chris Kelly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 pm

Hi ,

How are you ? What is happening? I don't know what is going on any more, Have you made the transfer? Kindly keep me posted

Best Regards

Chris
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Hi ,

Where you patient to read the lengthy mail i sent to you in my previous mail to you. The mail contains everything you need to know concerning the Inheritance, i was hoping that you should have reverted back to me after you have digested the information in the said mail. Please do get back to me soon to enable me send more information concerning the inheritance to you, there is need for urgency and i hope we can conclude the whole business this month. It is very important that we close this business and have the estate of the deceased transferred to you as the only surviving next of kin before the end of this month, this is because if we do not claim this fund it will automatically be re-dircted to the UK Government treasuring account and Tagged as "Unclaimed Funds"

Think about it.

Best Regards,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.