Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mai Kieu Lien

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

rowenamason01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:49 pm

Good evening to you my dearest one,
how is everything going with you i hope fine? Dear i am not really fine here because i am worried thinking so much about the projects and the diplomat's journey to your country.

Please dear i would like to know how far you have gone with the diplomat if you have heard from him or not or that i will know when the fund is delivered to you okay. Please dear make sure you will follow every of his instructions by sending him the clearance fee to ensure the box is cleared and delivered to you without delay. Thanks for your willingness to handle this projects for me with a sincere heart.

Sincerely Yours Mrs Rowena.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rowenamason01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:53 pm

Greetings to you my dearest one,
How are you doing over there i hope everything is fine with you? Dear first i would like to thank you once again for your willingness to handle this project for me with a sincere heart. Please dear i would like you to check your phone number and resend me your correct numbers which the diplomat will use to contact you immediately because according to the report i have received, the diplomat has arrived in your country since few days ago and since then he have tried to call you with the number you gave me but the number is not connecting.

So dear urgently check the number and resend me the correct numbers so that i will forward it to the manager to ensure their diplomat will use it to contact you and direct you how to send the clearance fee to the authorities immediately. I will wait to receive good news from you soon.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rowenamason01@gmail.com dipdenniswilson@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:06 pm

Good day to you my dearest one,
it is really a joyful thing to read from you. How is everything gong with you i hope fine? Dear i thank you for your quick respond to my mail, and i would like to know that i have already forwarded your email to the manger with a better explanation why you want the diplomat to communicate through email. I really believed he has passed the email to their diplomat so that he will get in touch with you.

Please dear you should always check your mail from time to time so as to know when the diplomat has contacted you for emergency purpose okay. I will wait to receive your quick response soon.

EMAIL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/PROCEDURES.

Attention:.

I am Mr Dennis Wilson, the assigned diplomat that has come to deliver your fund to you. I am writing to inform you that i have just gotten your email now that you prefer to communicate through email for privacy sake. However, i want you to know that your urgent response/action is highly needed because i have spent days here due to my inability to reach you with the number you have given, since there is no other means of settling the clearance fee as required by the authorities unless i get in touch with you.

Meanwhile, i would like you to respond back to me as soon as you read my mail so that i can collect the information from the authorities where you will make the deposit for them to ensure immediate clearance of the box so that i will be allowed to proceed to your location immediately after clearance of the fund okay.

Note: All these information are for your security and that of your consignment box, it is my duty to secure our customers and give them the best of my services. For urgent delivery of your package, you are required to get yourself committed to comply with my instructions immediately.

Our priority is to serve you faster and better:.
Should you have any question(s), please contact me
Email: dipdenniswilson@hotmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <dipdenniswilson@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM6PR04MB4311.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::253c:9df3:772e:85a9]) by AM6PR04MB4311.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::253c:9df3:772e:85a9%7]) with mapi id 15.20.2581.013;
Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From: Diplomatdennis Wilson <dipdenniswilson@hotmail.com>
Subject: YOUR QUICK RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dipdenniswilson@hotmail.com rowenamason01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:06 pm

Thanks for your quick response to my mail, although i was not able to check my mail all these while due to some circumstances that surrounds me here. However, i have finally checked and read your mail now, and i want you to understand that your action is needed urgently so that the box would be cleared and i will proceed to your location for immediate delivery of your package.

Meanwhile, here is the account information given to me by the authorities where you can easily deposit the required fee so that they will commence the clearance process as soon as the confirm the fee in the account.

Bank...Chase Bank
Address...1490 Eldridge pwky Houston,Tx 77077
Name...Emem P. A.
acct# 29686XXXX
routing# 111000614
Swift Code# Chasus33

Please do not fail to me email me a copy of the payment slip once you deposit the fee okay.

Good day to you my beloved one,
how are you doing today there in your country? Dear i am not really fine here because of my health condition as well as my worries over this projects. Please dear i have read and understand what you said in your mail, and i would like you to act fast but reaching out to the diplomat to know how you can send the required payment to the authorities so that they will clear the box and allow him to proceed to your location okay.

I will be patiently waiting to received update from you soon.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:23 pm

Sequel to your response to my mail, i am writing to reconfirm to you that the required fee is only the sum of $2,000 dollars in total (Two Thousand Dollars). I would advise you to act fast in this regards to ensure immediate release of your package so that i will proceed to your location without any more delay, because failure to do so on time may lead to increase of the fee by the authorities.

Here once again is the account details you will use to make the deposit.

Bank...Chase Bank
Name...Emem P. A.
acct# 29686XXXX
routing# 111000614
Swift Code# Chasus33

Please do not fail to me email me a copy of the payment slip once you deposit the fee okay.

Good morning and happy new day to you,
how was your night my dearest one hope fine? Dear i am glad to read from you once again and i truly appreciate every positive steps you have taken to get this projects on the way.

Please my dear i would like you to follow up closely with the diplomat and try to make the deposit as soon as possible so that he wont feel abandoned or stranded over there until the box is cleared and brought to you there in your location okay. I would be glad to received a positive response from you with the payment confirmation slip once you deposit the fee okay. Thanks for always been there for me and have blessed weekend.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:35 pm

Sequel to your mail which i have received, i will be patiently waiting and expecting to receive your quick response as you promised with the payment confirmation slip so that the authorities can commence the necessary clearance procedures to enable me meet up with the delivery on time.

Below is still their account details you will use for the deposit.

Bank...Chase Bank
Name...Emem P. A.
acct# 29686XXXX
routing# 111000614
Swift Code# Chasus33

Good evening and happy new week to you,
how was your weekend over there i hope it was great there in your country? Dear i am always relieved each time i read your mail because it brings joy to my heart and also gives me courage that you will handle this projects sincerely as you have promised me.

Please dear i am hopeful of receiving your mail shortly with confirmation that you have sent the required fee to the diplomat so that he will clear the box and deliver it to you at the same time okay. Thanks for every steps you are taking to make sure our dream come true. Have a blessed week.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:32 pm

I have just read your mail now, and i would like you to always bear in mind that i do not have any personal account here rather i collected the account from the authorities so that you can easily send the fee direct to them to ensure the clearance is done and i will be allowed to start coming to your location immediately.

Therefore, you should act fast to ensure the deposit is made into the account today because it has taken us unexpected time to settle this matter.

Bank...Chase Bank
Name...Emem P. A.
acct# 29686XXXX
routing# 111000614
Swift Code# Chasus33

how was your day today i hope fine? Dear i am not fine here at all because this delay is really giving me a lot of concern here as i wont like the diplomat to get frustrated over there due to your inability to send the clearance fee to them early.

Dear although i don't know what the problem might be as you stated but please i would like you to be more serious and committed to this matter so that the transaction will be done today for immediate clearance of the box okay, so that you can settle everything with the diplomat today.

I am desperately waiting to read from you as soon as possible.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:47 pm

Sequel to your message i have received it is my pleasure to inform you that the authorities has finally given us another account which you can use to deposit the required fee so that the clearance would be done as fast as possible because i told them that it wont be easy for me to stay here till Friday.

The payment should be directed to:

S. S. LLC
AC# 070008934XXXX
Routin# 267077627
Bank: IBM SECU
Bank Address: 6303 Barfield Road Atlanta Ga 30328, United States

You should endeavor to act fast so that we can get everything completed soon.

how is everything going with you i hope fine? Please dear i would like to know if you have heard from the diplomat because the manager told me that he already forwarded a different account to you which the authorities gave to him?.

Please dear i wish to hear from you fast so that i will be sure that everything depends on you now okay. Thanks and have a nice day.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:11 pm

Sequel to your promised, i will be waiting in anticipation to received your quick update with the confirmation slip after making the payment so that i will forward the slip to the authorities for acknowledgement.

thanks for your mail my beloved one i hope everything is fine with you there in your country? Please dear i would like you to do everything in your power to send the fee today as you have assured so that i will have rest of mind and concentrate on my health here.

I thank you for all the efforts you have made so far, and i can't wait to receive a positive news from you soon.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rowenamason01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Good morning and happy new week to you,
how was your weekend my dear i hope fine? Dear honestly i am not feeling good here because i have not heard from you for some days now. Please dear i would like you to talk to me quick so that i will know how far you have gone over there because i can't have rest of mind until i read from you. Thanks and have a blessed week.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.