Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mai Kieu Lien

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mai Kieu Lien

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:33 pm

Hello

Header:
Return-Path: <shine_62@hotmail.com>
Received: from MWHPR13MB1183.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.169.203.151]) by MWHPR13MB1183.namprd13.prod.outlook.com ([10.169.203.151]) with mapi id 15.20.0178.003;
Tue, 24 Oct 2017
To: "kc_09@hotmail.com" <kc_09@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello

Hello
Thanks for writing me
i appreciate this relationship,My name is kristina Huang,am from Indonesia and my husband is from Hanoi, we live in United Kingdom , I lost my husband on August 16, 2014 . meanwhile i have been struggling with cancer for long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few months more to live.

Please I have something very important to discuss and do with you but I want to know something CAN I TRUST YOU? Because The thing I want to discuss with you is my life so if you assure me of your trust I will tell you details. Thank you and God bless you.

Header:
Return-Path: <kc_09@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM5PR10MB1633.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::2168:ff9a:5cf5:7002]) by AM5PR10MB1633.EURPRD10.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::2168:ff9a:5cf5:7002%13]) with mapi id 15.20.0156.007; Wed, 25 Oct 2017
Subject: MY DEAR FRIEND

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (190.69 KiB) Viewed 82820 times

Capture3.PNG

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/1857
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kc_09@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:14 pm

My dear, Before the death of my husband , he work a contract with the British government worth of 4.7 million Pounds , but death took him away before the money is sent to my bank account , my husband was a philanthropist before his death , he also encouraged me to help poor peoples , because since we got married we have not been able to have any child . because of the condition of my health i have sent two million Pounds to my home town ( Indonesia ) and have deposited 700,000 Pounds to the hospital for my medication and for other sick people here.
I will like to send the remaining two million Pounds to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in your country as instructed by my late husband since we did not have any children to inherit this money , Please do not discriminate on religion , race , ethnicity when handling this project . Try to reply me immediately for more information . May God bless you and your family ,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kc_09@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:37 pm

How are you and your family doing?
Thank you for your attention to my situation and i pray that God will give you a good heart to handle this project with sincerity because i will not be there watching you for this project or know how you spend the money , but God will be there to see you , you should take 30% of the total money for your personal use and use the rest for charity wanted to give this money for the less privileged people in over there through you ,work .
According to the doctors and the result they gave me , i was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and it is gradually killing me, i can not even stand or walk on my own without the help of a doctor or anchorage and that is the main reason while i contacted you since i can not carry out the project on my own , please do not allow bad friends or family members to deceive you to use all the money for yourself because the consequences will be on you .

I want you to send me your personal data such as your full name , complete address , phone number , picture of any of your ID card and tell me the kind of work you are working presently ,

1, The names on your ID card .........?
2, Your phone ........................?
4, your home address ............?
5, your email address .................?

I will contact my bank manager to know the best way to send the money to you in your country . Dear Please keep this very secret , do not tell anyone about this money until you receive and save the money , this is my address No. 42 Eamont Close, LE2 , Leicester United Kingdom .... I need your full name , address and telephone number.

I will contact the bank manager to know how to send the remaining two million Pounds to you,in any possible way can make the transfer to your country i will let you know okay.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kc_09@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:58 pm

My dear
How are you doing over there, i hope you are in good health, i have received your email and thanks for providing your details. after receiving your details I have contacted my bank manager to know how to secure confidential and easiest way to transfer the money to your country , and the bank manager told me that if i transfer the money through Bank ( swift transfer ) that i have to face interrogation and examination of the British government because they do not allow such big amount to be transferred. the bank manager said that the easy and safe way to transfer such big money is through diplomatic agents, he gave me 100% assurance that the money will be safe and deliver without any problem.

So i have concluded to use this method ( using the services of diplomatic agents ) to bring the money to your country , i have contacted EXPRESS SECURITY SERVICE COMPANY and by Gods grace they will be in your country soonest, when they call you respond to them ok.

Know it that the money is coming to you through EXPRESS SECURITY SERVICE COMPANY, the package has been awarded to a Diplomat completely sealed and labeled as luggage Diplomatic and the total money in the suitcase was 2,000,000.00 £ { two Million Pounds } it is only you that has the code, even the agent did not know this code number, try your best to compile with the to enable them deliver the money to you.
If there is any thing i will let you know. Have a nice day
Thanks and God bless you.
Mrs. Kristina Huang
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kc_09@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:06 pm

My dear
thank you for keeping this secret, i will inform the bank director to tell the diplomat to contact your through your emails address
thanks

Hello dear,
How are you doing over there, i hope you are fine, i hope you are in good health, anyway, i want to inform you that I received a conformation from the EXPRESS SECURITY SERVICE COMPANY, together with the delivery paper, attachment in this email for confirmation of the delivery.

Like i told you I have completed the process of sending the money through express security service company, the package has been awarded to a Diplomat completely sealed and labeled as luggage Diplomatic and the total money in the suitcase was 2 million £ { two Million Pounds

Again i was informed today that the package will left UK today 30/10/2017 to arrive your country on Tuesday tomorrow been 31/10/2017. the Diplomat will contact you once he arrives in your countries international airport.

And also i was informed that the diplomat will transit in Indonesia before arriving in your country, I was told that there will be a document of cross border certificate which the diplomat has to procure in Indonesia before coming to your country so that there won't be any delay when he arrives your country, i would like you to comply with the diplomat when he called you from Indonesia

Once again, Please once the diplomat arrives Indonesia and contacts you, try and comply with him to enable him get the document and start coming to your country. Please take back any expenses you might have spent once you receive the package you collect it back, here is the four digit security code of the Luggage 9046 to enable you open the luggage and confirm the cash money inside the box when the diplomat delivers the package to you.

The diplomat is not aware of the content of the package for security reasons. he only knows it is family valuables as it was declared. please try and maintain the secret of this transaction for our safety and that of the money. i pray that almighty God will guide and lead us through this transaction. have a lovely day
my regards.
Kristina Huang

i.png

20171031221122-b2180681-la.png

20171031221125-9be90f71-la.png

Phone number from the form:
+447857072285
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatagent@tuta.io kc_09@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:11 pm

Attention
Sir,
This is Mr. Henry Brown, the deployment to the express security service company i have arrive Indonesia i chose to communicate to you through email, it's regarding your consignment from Mrs. Kristina Huang ,
We have a transit in Indonesia right now to cross-border and a certificate is requested from us before I can move to your country, the united kingdom customs department have to issued the certificate to enable the luggage move to your country.

The document will cost £900 Pounds, the cost of the certificate as soon as you pay the amount they will process the certificate so i can move to your country soon.

Your advice to send the money immediately. You have to do everything possible to provide this money today or tomorrow to enable me provide the certificate to the Indonesia customs.
Confirm this mail then we will direct you on how you will send the money to us, as soon as you send the money you must send us the receipt Payment, including a copy of your identity card, your resident address and your solid phone number.
Regards
Mr. Henry Brown
Express Security Service Company (ESSC).

Header:
Return-Path: <diplomatagent@tuta.io>
Received: from w1.tutanota.de (unknown [192.168.1.162]) by w1.tutanota.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0F538FB1F73
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017
Subject: Express Security Service Company (ESS)

Hello my brother
I hope you are in good health, just now the deployment contacted me telling me he have arrive Indonesia and the Indonesia custom officers are requesting for cross-border certificate, from them by the custom of Indonesia as he arrive Indonesia

The deployment said before he will arrive to your country, the united kingdom government department have to issued the certificate to him to enable him arrive to your country and the cost of the all the certificate is £900 pounds.

Dear,you should know that the package is very important for us and I promise you that you will be more than happen when it arrive to you; please try all your possible best to do something. i therefore urge you to send them the fee as stated by the delivery company for easy delivery to your address,
Take note that they have limited time to spend in Indonesia and as such you should comply to the instruction, else we may stand the chance to loose the transaction.

My dear, you have to do everything possible to send him the money, he told me he have inform you by email as he tried to call you but your number is not going through, please go and send them the money immediately.

Right now they are waiting to hear from you to enable them arrive in your country, even if you don't have the money with you look where you can get the money and send it to him, once you received the luggage from them you open the luggage box with the code 9046 and take the money you spend back.
Once you send them the money you let me know.
I am waiting to hear from you.
Mrs.Kristina Huang.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Attention
Sir,
We are waiting for the payment to enable us complete the process here in Indonesia and comes our trip to your country. The Value: £900 Pound is equivalent to $1,196. USD

Your are advice to send the money to us through any fastest means of transfer such as Western union or Money gram with the name below:

Receiver's name .....Aviana Donita
Address ....... Jakarta Indonesia

Forward the receipt Payment, including a copy of your identity card, your resident address and your solid phone number.

Regards
Mr. Henry Brown

Hello my bother
I have read your mail, please try all you could to send the money to the Diplomat agent for him to obtain the certificate and cross the Indonesia border him to arrive successful to your country.
once you welcome the diplomat you open the box with this 9046 code and collect your back ok

Don't forget, the total money in the box is Two Million Pound, you should take 30% of the total money for your personal use and use the rest for charity wanted to give this money for the less privileged people in over there through you.

Please don't delay, the diplomat are waiting for the money to obtain the certificate and cross the Indonesia border him to arrive successful to your country.
get me inform as soon as you send money to the diplomat
thank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:09 am

Attention
Sir,
I have read your mail, below is the account information, you should direct the banker to transfer the money through Express so that it not delay to arrive. the account information is as follow:

Bank Mandiri
Account Number :::: 117-00-0678309-6
Account Name :::: Suna Herniati
Address :::: Jakarta Indonesia.

Forward the receipt Payment for confirmation:
Regards
Mr. Henry Brown

My bother
thanks for all your effort, please try all you could to send the money to the Diplomat agent for him to obtain the certificate and cross the Indonesia border to arrive successful to your country.
get me inform as soon as you send the money to the diplomat
thank.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatagent@tuta.io

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:21 pm

Attention
Sir,
We are still waiting for you to send the money to enable us process the certificate, be informed that we have limit time for this trip. as soon as you have made the payment forward the transfer slip for confirmation.
Regards
Mr. Henry Brown
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

diplomatagent@tuta.io

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:33 am

Attention
Sir,
The account information is correct, if you can't send through the account, that means You should go back to your bank tell the bank that you want to send money to Jakarta Indonesia through Western Union Money transfer or Money Gram, this system is very fast and relabel to send and receive money world wide.

Use this name below and send the money through Western union or money gram.

Receiver's name :......... Aviana Donita
Address ....... Jakarta Indonesia
Country ....... Indonesia
City ::: Jakarta

Forward the transfer slip for confirmation. of the payment,
Regards
Mr. Henry Brown
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.