Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mai Kieu Lien

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kchantymelechos2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:34 pm

Hello My dear,
how are you doing.How is life with you and people around you? I hope all is well with you. I really can't understand my reason for doing this, but I am very happy now to inform you about the success of my life as i am now in Ukraine, and my husband too is doing well, but due to the willingness and concern you showed during the time i was in pain at ( Indonesia ) for which i decided to compensate you and show my appreciation to you with the sum of $250,000.00, US Dollars). But i was told recently by Gambia HSBC bank that you didn't receive the gift ATM visa card which i left for you.

The ATM visa card was good because you can use the ATM visa card to withdraw money from any ATM machine worldwide, with a maximum of US$5,000 daily.

But last month i was able to visit Gambia where i left years back, and i also went to the HSBC bank to ask them the reason why you didn't receive your ATM CARD, but the bank told me that you have not Contacted them of your ATM card that the card is still there with them at the bank so i instructed the Bank to transfer the money to you immediately so that it will be easy for you to cash the money in your country.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.
The BANK OF GAMBIA has approval to send the ATM CARD to you,
I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the HSBC bank ,Therefore, you have to follow up all the Instructions on this for the ATM CARD to you, I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your current information at hand.
So you are required to send your Full information to the HSBC BANK OF GAMBIA Now.

Your Full Name ............
Your Home address .........
Your Office address ..........
Your Telephone Number .........
Your Country ...........
Your City ...............
Your Age................

In order to resolve this long delay problem, ensure that you send an E-mail with your information below to the HSBC BANK OF GAMBIA ,. with the following e-mail Address.
E-mail : ( atm.centerr4@aol.com )

Contact the HSBC BANK Today with the above email address.
As soon as this mention information is received by the HSBC BANK Today ok,

thanks as i wait to read from you soon
with love kchanty Melechos.

Header:

Return-Path: <kchantymelechos2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: leighhester83@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020
Subject: Thanks for your effort in the past"
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elenadobrin4life@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:26 pm

Hello my dear how are you doing?
My name is Mrs Elena Dobrin and I'm from Indonesia but my husband is from Hanoi and we are living in UK but am sorry i did not write the language because i am still learning the language .

As i said before .. i am from Indonesia but my husband is from Hanoi and we live in UK i lost my husband on 16th of August 2015. meanwhile i have struggled with the disease of Lung Cancer and my doctor says that the current stand of my Lung Cancer disease is uncontrollable and I have only few months to live.

Before the death of my husband, he worked a contract with the British government which was at value of $8.7 million Dollars, but the death caught him before the money was deposited into my bank account, my husband wanted to build a charity home for the poor before his death, he also encouraged me to help the poor, because since we were married, we were not able to have children.

Due to my health condition, I sent $2 million Dollars to my home town (Indonesia) and sent $700,000.00 to the hospital for my medication, I would like to send you the remaining $6 million Dollars to you so that you Will help me to give it to the poor peoples and widows there in Vietnam or in your country as appointed by my deceased husband since we do not have any children who can inherit this money, Please do not discriminate against religion, race or ethnicity when dealing with these projects. Try to answer me right away for more information. May God bless you and your family, I would love to talk to you over the phone, but the problem is that i do not know the language moreover my doctor instructed me not to call or receive phone calls now because i can not speak well due to pains , please want you to keep this information very Secretly to yourself, never tell anyone about this money for security reasons.

I wait for your immediate reply.

Best regard.
Mrs Elena Dobrin

Header:

Return-Path: <elenadobrin4life@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020
Subject: HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amishahadi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:40 pm

Dying Widow Scam:

Thanks for your response.
I would like to discuss personal and confidential issues with you.

My name is Amisha Hadi. I am from Indonesia but we resided in London, United Kingdom, before my husband's death. I lost my husband on August 16 2018. Meanwhile I have been struggling with cancer for a long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few months more to live. Before the death of my husband, he had a contract with the British government worth $4.7 million dollars but death took him away before the money was sent to my bank account. My husband was a philanthropist before his death, he also encouraged me to help poor people because since we got married we have not been able to have any child, because of the condition of my health. I have sent $2 million dollars to my hometown ( Indonesia ) and have deposited $700,000.00 dollars to the hospital for my medication and treatment.

I would like to send the remaining $2 million dollars to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and widows over there in your country as instructed by my late husband since we did not have any children to inherit this money. Please do not discriminate on religion, race, ethnicity when handling this project. Please reply back for more information.

Thank you.

Mrs. Amisha Hadi.

Header:

Return-Path: <amishahadi@hotmail.com>
Received: from CWLP265MB4483.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::386e:48ed:a796:5ebb]) by CWLP265MB4483.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::386e:48ed:a796:5ebb%5]) with mapi id 15.20.5566.019; Sat, 27 Aug 2022 11:14:19 +0000
Subject: Thanks For Your Response.
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 11:14:19 +0000
Message-ID: <CWLP265MB44836E607417C6062C9A281DD4749@CWLP265MB4483.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Hospital images not posted per our guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amishahadi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:08 pm

Thanks for your mail.
I wanted to give this money to the less privileged people over there in your country through you. Thank you for your attention to my situation and I pray that God will give you a good heart to handle this project with sincerity because I will not be there watching you for this project or know how you spend the money, but God will be there to see you. You should take 20% of the total money for your personal use and use the rest for charity work.

According to the doctors and the result they gave me in hospital, I was diagnosed with Pancreatic breast cancer and it is gradually killing me, I cannot even stand or walk on my own without the help of a doctor or anchorage and that is the main reason why I contacted you since I cannot carry out the project on my own. Please do not allow bad friends or family members to deceive you to use all the money for yourself because the consequences will be on you.

I will contact my bank manager to know the best way to send the money to you in your country. Please keep this very secret, do not tell anyone about this money until you receive the money. This is my address No. 11 Victoria Street, South West London, United Kingdom. I want you to send me your personal information such as.

1) Your full name:---------
2) Country:------------------
3) Occupation:-------------
4) Your nearest airport:-----
5) Cell phone number:-------
6) Your address:---------------
7) Age:--------------------
8) A copy of your identity card / international passport.

Reply back for more information.

Mrs. Amisha Hadi.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amishahadi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:21 pm

Thank you.
May the lord God bless you as you bring yourself out to be the help for the orphanages, widows and poor people. I hope you will not disappoint me because I so much believe in you. I need you to understand that those who work for God are also working for him or herself. I contacted my bank manager to know the best way to send money to you in your country.

I have discussed with my bank manager to know the best secured, confidential and easiest way to transfer the money to your country, the bank manager told me that if I transfer the money through bank ( swift transfer ) that I have to face interrogation and cross examination from the British government because they do not allow such big amount to be transferred through banking sector but my bank manager said that the easy and safe way to transfer such big money, is through a globally recognized delivery courier company.

I have concluded to use the method ( using the services of a courier security and delivery company ) to bring the money to your country because it is the only way that this huge amount will be safely sent to your country. I have contacted FEDEX EXPRESS SECURITY DELIVERY SERVICE COMPANY. By God's grace they will finish everything tomorrow.

When the process is completed, I will send you the information regarding the departure of the FEDEX EXPRESS CARGO PLANE and also send you the necessary documents once my bank manager forwards it to me. I hope you understand what I have explained to you clearly.

The delivery representative will contact you when he arrives in your country. Please follow all the instructions of the delivery representative for safe delivery of the money to you. When you receive the money, contact me immediately. They gave me 100% assurance that the money will be safe and delivered to your home address without any problem.

Thanks for your understanding.

Mrs. Amisha Hadi.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amishahadi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:08 pm

How are you today?
Thank you for your understanding and good answer.
May Allah almighty continue to guide and protect you and your family.

I want to inform you that my bank manager has completed the process of sending the fund through FedEx Express Delivery Company London, the box has been completely sealed and labeled as luggage. The total money in the suitcase is Two Million dollars ( $2,000,000.00 ) The FedEx Express Delivery Cargo Plane will leave today and arrive in your country Monday morning. The delivery company representative will call you immediately when the plane lands so that you will speak with him. Do not tell anybody about this fund until you receive it as the embassy representative warns for security reasons.

I was informed that the Cargo Plane will move today to arrive in your country Monday. The delivery company representative will contact you once he arrives at your country's international airport. All you have to do is wait for the delivery representative, when the cargo plane arrives, the delivery representative will call you and tell you how you can send the custom clearance fee in order to complete the process and continue to your home address.

Try to confirm the money in the presence of the delivery representative immediately he arrives in your house to ensure that no one tempered with the package.

Reply back for more information.
Mrs. Amisha Hadi.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

amishahadi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:04 pm

Hello dear, how are you?.
I received an urgent mail from the diplomat today.
He said that when he arrived at your country's airport, the customs delayed him by demanding that he pay custom duties which are according to the law of your country. According to the diplomat, he said that the amount required is $1,800 USD. The diplomat has pleaded with them that he has no extra cash with him and that he needs to proceed with his mission. They refused and insisted that he must pay the custom duties. I have told the diplomat to call you so that you can assist him. Please if the diplomat calls you, ask him the amount required and how to send it across to him okay. Please provide the money to the delivery representative so that he will proceed from the airport to your house. I will be very busy but will make out time to respond to your mail. Thanks.

Mrs. Amisha Hadi.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.