Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mai Kieu Lien

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

budiwati89willims@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:40 pm

Hello Dear

Hello My name is madam Budiwati Williams ,I got your contact through google and facebook page. please write to me as soon as you read this message for an very important discussion, thank you

Mrs Budiwati Williams

Header:
Return-Path: <budiwati89willims@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019
Subject: Hello Dear

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Mrs. Budiwati Williams - LinkedIn - budiwatiwilliam@gmail.co

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:30 am

Form received 2019-10-13 22:24:17

What name did the scammer use?:
Mrs.Budiwati Williams

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
Linkd in

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.:
https:/ /www.linkedin.com/in/budiwati-williams-16a998189/

Scammer's email address if you have it.:
budiwatiwilliam@gmail.com

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
They said that the demanded person is dying out and want to send all the
money that her husband left for her. He need this money to give someone so
that he/she could spend on the sake of the humanity.
=
LinkedIn:
Budiwati Williams
Teacher at philantropist
Senegal 0 connections
philantropist
philantropist
Experience
philantropist
Teacher
philantropist
Attachments
2_07gb35.jpg
pic(1)_c1imns.jpg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:33 pm

Dying Widow turning into an ATM card scam:

Thanks for your response, I am from Indonesia but my husband is from Cambridge and we live in Leicester city, United Kingdom. I lost my husband on August 16, 2018 . Meanwhile i have been struggling with cancer for long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few months more to live.

Before the death of my husband , he worked a Project with five French speaking countries in West Africa (Senegal, Mali, Guinea, Togo and Côte d’Ivoire). The worth of the project was 5.7 million dollars, but death took him away before the money for the finished project was credited to our joint account in UBA Bank, Senegal.

My husband was a philanthropist before his death , he also encouraged me to help poor peoples , because since we got married we have not been able to have any child. Because of the condition of my health i have sent two million dollars to the Orphanage homes in my home town ( Indonesia ) and my husbands place as well. I also have deposited 700,000 dollars to the hospital for my medication. Am looking for somebody who can help me carry out this project, someone who can take this project very serious.

i wanted to do it by myself but my present condition cannot allow me because i can hardly stand on my own without an Anchorage or support by the doctors or nurses that is the main reason while i contacted you, i will like to send the remaining three million dollars to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in your country and neighboring as directed in my late husband will since we did not have any children to inherit this money.

Please do not discriminate on religion , race , ethnicity when handling this project . Try to reply me immediately for more information .

May God bless you and your family , looking forward to reading from you for more details.

Yours sincerely Sister. and Mother
Mrs. Budiwati William
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:06 pm

Thank you for your attention to my situation. It's our desire to give this money for the less privileged people over there through you. I pray that God will give you a good heart to handle this project with sincerity because i will not be there watching you for this project or know how you spend the money, but God will be there to see you through.

Yes,It is the work that my late Husband stated many years ago,I want you to continue where Me and my late husband stopped,God directed me to you,I want to inform you that God choose you and send you into my life this difficult time,never give up OK.God is with you,as you choose the burden to help the poor and the needy,God will give you Wisdom and courage to start the project.

Thirty percent (30%) of the total of the money is for your personal use and the rest must go into charity work.the bank will make it easy for you to clear the fund,withdraw the money through ATM card in your country.

According to the doctor's and the result they gave me , i was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and it is gradually killing me, i cannot even stand or walk on my own without the help of a doctor or anchorage and that is the main reason why i contacted you since i cannot carry out the project on my own.

Please do not allow bad friends or family members to deceive you to spend all the money for yourself because the consequences will be on you.

I want you to send me your personal data such as your:

-- Full Name,
-- Complete address,
-- Phone number,
-- Picture of any of your ID card and tell me the kind of work you are working presently.

Dear, please keep this very secret , do not tell anyone about this money until you receive and save the money , this is my address No. 42 Eamont Close, LE2 Leicester, United Kingdom.

I sent you my late Husband Death certificate and copy of my passport.

Hope I hear from you soon.
Mrs.Budiwati Williams

Additional photo and fake doc:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:06 am

Thank you so much .I have contacted our bank manager in UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA BANK), Senegal to know how to secure confidential and easiest way to transfer the money to your country.

God works in mysterious ways beyond our comprehension. As regards the project, don't entertain discrimination or favoritism on the basis of religion, ethnicity, kindred or friendship. Charity has no bounds and is for the needy. I want You to be diligent and responsible in managing this project .

Some people in this part of the world,Europe and America use to donate their wealth to their pet when they want to die,some people write their WILL to the pet such as cat,dog ,whale.but I choose the right part,My late husband started this project fear years ago,I want you to continue where We stopped,because I don't have any one.

This my my prayer to You,As you open your eyes to see the light of today so also your eyes will be opened to riches and favour of God. As you step out today, I pray you March into your victories, blessings and favor. The hand of the Lord will always be on you. You shall be like a tree being planted by the river side that brings forth it's fruits in its season. Your heart desires will be granted by God. Doors of opportunities shall be opened unto you and you shall be favored by people far and near .God will bless you as you take the mantle to help the poor.

The Manager of the Bank told me that if i transfer the money through Bank ( swift transfer ) that i have to face interrogation and examination of the government likewise you in your country because this is a large sum of money.

He (the bank manager) explained to me that the easiest and safest way to transfer such big money is through ATM VISA DEBIT CARD and then post it to you so that no body will know the actual value (content) of the card upon arrival in your country. He gave me 100% assurance that the money will be safe once inside the ATM CARD and be delivered without any problem.

So i have concluded to use that method ( using the services of ATM OFFICE ) to load in the money inside an ATM CARD and then post the card to you in your country. I have contacted ATM OFFICE and by Gods grace they will start Processing everything soon.

I will let you know immediately i received their report of readiness. Meanwhile, I look forward to hearing from you.May God bless You.

I sent you the copy of my late Husband National ID and the Death certificate.

Yours sincerely Sister. and Mother
Mrs.Budiwati Williams

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rowenamason01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:33 am

Dying Widow scam:

My greetings to you, nice to meet you, knowing one another is a gradual process and i have some thing very important to share with you.

Header:
Return-Path: <kathsuse@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019
Subject: My greetings to you

Hello my dearest how are you doing?
Sorry for my late reply I would like to discuss with you but my health condition do not give me enough time, I rarely connect and if I send you this message is to explain a situation that takes my head In short. I am from Indonesia but my husband is from Hanoi and we live in the United Kingdom. I lost my husband on August 16, 2016, meanwhile I have been struggling with cancer for a long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I probably have a few months more to live

Before the death of my husband, he worked a contract with the British government worth 4.7 million dollars, but death took him away before the money is sent to my bank account, my husband was a philanthropist before his death, he also encouraged me to help poor people, because since we got married we have not been able to have any child. Because of the condition of my health I have sent two million dollars to my home town ( Indonesia ) and have deposited (1 million dollars ) to the hospital for my medication,

I am looking for someone who can help me implement this project in your country someone who can take this project very seriously I wanted to do it myself but my current condition cannot allow me, because I can hardly stand myself without anchorage or support from doctors or nurses which is the main reason I contacted you. I would like to send you the remaining (1.7 million dollars) so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in your country as directed by my late husband, since we did not have children to inherit this money.

Please do not discriminate on the basis of religion race ethnicity when you're working with this project. I would like to talk to you on the phone but the problem is that the doctor ordered me not to make calls or he will take my phone and I can’t speak well because of pain, I will wait for your urgent reply for more information.

Regard Mrs Rowena.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rowenamason01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:20 pm

Hello how are you doing over there I hope all is well with you now what you say about my proposal I hope that you're ready to walk with me and thank you for your response and I wanted to give this money for the less privileged people in over there through you, thank you for your attention to my situation and I pray that God will give you a good heart to handle this project with sincerity because I will not be there watching you for this project or know how you spend the money, but God will be there to see you, you should take 30% of the total money for your personal use and use the rest for charity work.

According to the doctors and the result they gave me, I was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and it is gradually killing me, I can not even stand or walk on my own without the help of a doctor or encourage and that is the main reason while I contacted you since I cannot carry out the project on my own, please do not allow bad friends or family members to deceive you to use all the money for yourself because the consequences will be on you. I want you to send me your personal data such as your

1: Your Full Name:
2: Your Home Address:
3: Your Country:
4: Your Age:
5: Your Profession:
6: Your Direct Phone Number:
7: Your Scan copy of your international passport or Identity Card:
Reply this mail with your above-mentioned details,

I will contact my bank manager to know the best way to send the money to you in your country. Dear Please keep this very secret, do not tell anyone about this money until you receive and save the money, This Is The Address No.49 Parkside Wimbledon London SW19 5NB Centre London, UK
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rowenamason01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:21 am

Hello are you there? thank you for your response, while i came to inform you that the doctors told me that I shall undergo a surgery but they did not inform me when exactly I will have the operation please pray for more success in the surgery, I will get back to you soon because I have asked bank account manager to come to the hospital so that we will discuss on how to transfer the money to you.

I want you to know that I did not just wake up one morning and decide to contact you for this, I have been praying so that God can direct me to a good person I will send this money to, so I believe that God knows the reason why we met while please I will like you to explain to me very well how you intended to spend the money immediately you received the money because I will not be happy if the said fund is not shared to the needy, widows when you get it.

Please tell me more ok and I also want to let you know that I will send only 1.7 million dollars and deposit the remaining 1 million dollars for my feedings and medication, please I will also like to have more information about you

1.... Are you married?
2....how many children did you have and are your family staying with you or not?
3....are you a Buddha, Muslim or Christian and how strong is your faith? thanks and hope to hear from you soon
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rowenamason01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Hello how are you doing,
This is to inform you that I have received your message and the bank manager have come to hospital, and the bank manager told me that if I transfer the money through Bank ( swift transfer ) that I have to face interrogations and examination of the British government because they do not allow such big amount to be transferred.

The bank manager said that the easy and safe way to transfer such big money is through diplomatic agents, he gave me 100% assurance that the money will be safe and deliver without any problem, but he said that you have to make small payment at the airport when the agent arrived there in your local currency,

Though the money will not be much and it is for custom clearance fee when he arrives there in your country, he will call you and let you know how to settle the custom so that they will allow the agent to come to your house address for the delivery of the fund, so I have concluded to use this method ( using the services of diplomatic agents ) to bring the money to you in your country. I have contacted NATWEST SECURITY SERVICE and by God grace they will finish everything soon.

When the process is been completed I will send you information regarding the departure of the agents and other legal documents soon, I hope you can understand clearly what I have explained and if there are things that you do not understand please try to ask me so that everything becomes clear and easy for you .. Warm greetings to your family thank you,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rowenamason01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:20 pm

Hello My Dear Friend
This is to inform you that I have completed the process of sending the money through NATWEST SECURITY SERVICE Courier delivery, the package has been awarded to a diplomat completely sealed and labelled as luggage and the total money in the suitcase is { 1.7 Million dollars only }, this is the code of the box (8619) it is only you that has the code, even the diplomatic agent did not know this code number.

This Subject Consignment Was Registered In the Company By Mr. Dennis Wilson, Official Agent, He will leave Tomorrow and Arrive In Your Country By Next Tomorrow, he will call you so that you will speak with the custom officers for you to know how to pay the clearance fee which has to be paid in your local currency over there according to him. Once again do not tell anybody about this money until you received it because of security reasons.

I am glad the fee will not be much and it is for Custom clearance, as he said it wont exceed $1,500 dollars only, so when he arrived there, he will call you and let you know how to settle the custom so that they will allow the agent to come to your destination okay, Note; you are not required to go to airport for the clearance just for the safety of fund, the Agent will contact you and instruct you regarding about the clearance,

Please do not delay agents when he arrives at the airport, try to follow his instructions and send him the money for immediate clearance so that they will allow him to come to your house for delivery of the fund because he only have 7 days visa and need to go back the next day. I'm having some problems with my health, so I may not have the ability to respond to you as often as you expected, please bear with me okay. Please dear let me know immediately the Agent Arrives and hand over the box to you so that i will have rest of mind okay. I will wait to receive good news from you.

Yours Mrs Rowena.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.