Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sirwong1999@yandex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sirwong1999@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Wong Shiu Ki, an Account Officer with the International Bank of Taipei and I have a very sensitive and confidential brief for you from international bank of Taipei, Taiwan. I am requesting for your partnership in re-profiling funds I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via Bank of Taipei Taiwan.

This is a legitimate transaction; you will be paid 35% for your Management Fees". If you are interested, please write back and provide me with your confidential telephone and fax numbers, Country and I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential, as we can't afford more political problems. Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks. Please write back promptly to my private email: sirwong1999@yandex.com Please do not reply if you are not interested.

Please if you are not interested delete from your mailbox.

I look forward to it.
Regards,
Mr Wong Shiu Ki.
sirwong1999@yandex.com

Header:
Return-Path: <grade_kpru@kpru.ac.th>
Received: from User (199.180.115.78) by vvv (192.168.251.139) with Microsoft SMTP Server id 14.3.174.1;
Mon, 23 Oct 2017
Reply-To: <sirwong1999@yandex.com>
Subject: Good Business Proposal for You
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sirwong1999@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Hello ,

Thank you very much for your mail. Compliments of the day to you and your family, let me give you a detailed description of what this is all about and also the benefit for both parties, which include you and I.

In April 2002, My late client Muhannad Al-Hakim, an Iraqi Crude oil merchant made a numbered fixed deposit of One Billion Five hundred Million Taiwanese New Dollars ($1,500,000,000.00 TWD) for 18 calendar months, this is valued to Forty four million five hundred thousand United State Dollars($44.5 Million USD) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices were sent to him, even during the war (U.S and Iraqi war), Thirteen years ago (2004). Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that Muhannad Al-Hakim and his family had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit his home at Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was.

http:/ /www.iraqbodycount.net/names.htm

After further investigation it was also discovered that Muhannad Al-Hakim did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me his personal account officer knew of his deposit in my bank. So, the Forty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of at least Thirteen years(13 years) the funds will revert to the ownership of the Taiwan Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, we still have over Three months left for someone to come up and claim the funds as next of kin to the funds in question. My suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Muhannad Al-Hakim so that you will be able to receive his funds and for the money be pulled out from my bank and out from my country.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE?

I want you to know that I have everything planned out to make this transaction successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next of kin to Muhannad Al-Hakim, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your details as below:

Full Name:
Full Address:
Company:
Email Address:

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 60% for Me (Wong Shiu Ki) and 35% for you (Beneficiary) and 5% shall stand to settle any other expenses that may be incurred in the course of executing the transaction. Should you be interested please send me your full names and current residential address. I do not speak English, I am able to communicate to you through the help of google translator.

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details for this transaction. Your prompt response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Wong-Shiu ki.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sirwong1999@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:24 pm

Hello ,

Thank you very much for your response and your interest in this transaction. Please I urge you to accept my apology for contacting you through this way, it was due to prompt access and confidentiality reposed on this medium, there should be no strings whatsoever attached to this. I am very confident that our individual virtues will be confirmed as we go further with this transaction, I have no cause to doubt your integrity, and I expect you also to give me the benefit of doubt about my integrity. I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project. There is no risk involved at all in this transaction as we are going to adopt a legalized method and my attorney will prepare all the necessary documents needed to back you up as the next of kin, you have my word. I want to let you know who you are transacting with,and I am trusting you with these information concerning me. I am the director of operations at Sinopac International Bank. I am married with two children Sonia my daughter and Keng my son, My address is #11, Xinyi Rd., Da'an Dist., Taipei City 10659, Taiwan.

I have lived here for the past 25 years, It is not ideal to have your documents send via mailing you can scan and attached and send via email. I am assuring you that this transaction is very legal and all documents to back the transfer would be provided, don't have fear about that, due to strict confidentiality nature of this transaction, i would not like to discuss this issue on phone at the moment, because telephone conversation are easily intercepted here in Taiwan. I will advice we communicate via email for now, it is safer, I hope you understand what I mean.

We will require the service of an attorney that will procure all necessary documentation that will back you up as the next of kin to my late client. It will be stated in the documentation that you are the only surviving distant relative. I attached a copy of my passport, work identity and photo of my family to you.

Like I said earlier, due to this issue on ground now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance. I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and I will want you also to assist me in investing my share of the funds in your country. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly and it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking as for safe transfer to your Bank Account. All i need in this transaction is your 100% trust and support, i believe this is the only way we can succeed in this transaction together, like the say two good heads are better than one.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over within two (2) weeks.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:

Meanwhile, It is best to inform you that it will not be safe to work with your home bank account directly in this transaction, i am a professional banker and i will not do anything that will not work out so i expect you to follow my instructions for the success of this transaction. I want you to note that i cannot transfer this money in my own name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. As a result of this, i will instruct you on the bank that you will contact and set up an offshore online account in your name with this corresponding bank. I will be taking care of all modalities over here in Taiwan.

I will send you the name and contact details of the bank to you immediately i receive your identification so that you can commence communication with them. Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody even if you are not interested because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my job. God bless you.

Your Urgent response will be much more appreciated.

Warm regards,
Wong Shiu Ki.

Watered.png

today.PNG

today2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sirwong1999@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Hello ,

Thanks for the email. I feel very comfortable transacting with you especially after your last email. I promise that this deal will be successful as soon as all as been done, I am very confident of the bank where i will direct you. This is because the bank just did a similar transfer of huge sum with my bank which was successful and the transfer will not draw any attention. The transfer will be seen as an in-house transfer, because this particular bank has the same transfer facilities (telex-type) with my bank. After which, you will have to instruct the bank as the account holder to transfer our shares to any account of our choice. I have sent your details to my attorney who will commence the paper work which will be sent to Bank Sinopac, Taipei-Taiwan where the inheritance funds will be cleared from.

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. Your total commitment to this project and prompt response to all my letters I really appreciate. You can now contact the bank and make enquiries on offshore online account opening. Like I said earlier that opening of an online account with this bank is your only responsibility, once the funds are released from my bank (Sinopac International Bank) they will be transferred directly into your account with this new bank. Your percentage of these funds is huge and as such you should be able to contribute towards the success of this transaction because the account will be in your name. You should also note that i will be entrusting the entire funds in your name for you to have my share wired to me.

Foreign Transfer Manager
Halifax Bank
Mr. Anthony Watson
Tel: +44 2033 226 180
Fax: +44 871 503 0166
E-mail: accounts@halifaxgroup.org

I will obtain the certificate of deposit from my bank, this certificate will make you the bonafide owner of the funds, once the account has been set up, I will instruct you to contact my attorney with a text of application, my attorney will send my bank the text of application which will be submitted at my bank for verification to commence. I am the Head of the private banking sector which supervises the probing and verification panel. You should know that as soon as your application is considered and approved, you are the only one that would have direct access to the funds in question and you would be expected to act in the full capacity of the beneficiary of the funds. I would be right here to monitor every event from here and also give advice where necessary. Please contact the bank via the email address immediately you receive this mail and apply for an account, I will be waiting to have a concise update regarding the account opening.

However, immediately you have been able to open an offshore online account with Halifax bank, you will have to send me the complete account details so that I can provide it to my attorney (Legal Solicitor) in order for the funds to be transferred after it must have been approved by Sinopac International Bank.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible with the online offshore account details.

Regards,
Wong Shiu Ki.

Phone:
+442033226180
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* (aq) Limited trading as aql

+448715030166
Number billable as premium rate number
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

accounts@halifaxgroup.org

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:26 pm

HALIFAX BANK
Headquarters Address:
PO Box 548,
Leeds LS1 1WU,
United Kingdom
http:/ /halifax.engdirects.com/
Tel No: +44 2033 226 180
Fax No: +44 87 2111 7390
E-mail:accounts@halifaxgroup.org

Dear Customer:

This is to officially inform you on behalf of the board of directors. I am Mr. Anthony Watson the Director of Transfer Administration Department of Halifax Bank Plc. Be inform that your email was received. We will like to use this medium to inform you that Halifax Bank PLC is a standard British Bank as we operate according to the British Monetary Regulations.

Since you do not have any existing account with us before, you are therefore advised to fill the online account application form below and also with the application attached, with this we will be able to facilitate your account set up in less than 24 hours, upon receipt of your complete form and the minimum deposit requirements. We will then set up your account accordingly.

We have (4) different offshore accounts for the purpose of your transaction, and each with different minimum deposit depending on which of the account you will like us to set up for you. Be informed that all account has full banking option amenities which involves having a Master Card, credit/debit balance print out and overdraft.

ACCOUNTS & THEIR MINIMUM DEPOSIT:

1) TIME DEPOSIT OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: minimum deposit £2,450.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP) - DEBIT MASTER CARD INCLUSIVE AND COMPLETE ONLINE ACCESS
2) PLATINUM OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: minimum deposit of £1,970.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP) - DEBIT MASTER CARD INCLUSIVE AND COMPLETE ONLINE ACCESS
3) PREMIUM OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: minimum deposit of £1,340.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP) - DEBIT MASTER CARD NOT INCLUSIVE.
4) CURRENT OFFSHORE ACCOUNT: minimum deposit of £980.00 Great Britain Pounds(GBP) - NO CARD TO BE ISSUED (ONLINE TRANSFER AND ACCESS ONLY)

Be informed that all account has full banking option amenities which involves having a Master Card, credit/debit balance print out and overdraft.

NOTE that this mandatory minimum deposit Belongs to you as this will be credited to your account before any funds transfer, this is to enable our KTT data base recognized your account for onward transfer as you may wish to transfer swiftly to your nominated local account round the globe without delay.

ACCOUNT APPLICATION FORM:

Name:
Middle name:
Surname:
Date of Birth (dd-mm-yy):
City:
Province / State:
Postal Code:
Country of residence:
Home Phone:
Mobile / Cell:
Send scan copy of your Identification:
E-mail:

Once this has been done by you observing to do according to instructions placed before you. online account processing will automatically take effect without further delays. I hope to hear from you so that you can be further guided on how you are to send out funds(fees) demanded for this account opening to be effected.

ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL IS THE BANK APPLICATION FORM WHICH YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AND SEND BACK TO ME.

Once again, Thank you for using Halifax Bank. Do have a wonderful day as we look forward to providing you with all the best of our service.

Giving you the best in banking is our priority.

Mr. Anthony Watson.
Tel: (+44) 2033 226 180
Tel: (+44) 87 2111 7390
Director of Transfer Administration Department
Halifax Bank.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.157.86.165 with SMTP id o34csp419183oth;
Thu, 26 Oct 2017
X-Google-Smtp-Source: ABhQp+Rjrx/6LgiLPTvJDlAwxH/XZiv1m19/nD4PEYgPQDO8FOxmpd/nDMFKPExTgun4nwR/jIXM
X-Received: by 10.202.206.211 with SMTP id e202mr2102270oig.132.1509004435311;
Thu, 26 Oct 2017
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1509004435; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=HvqwzRoB0WzzAr65fIwE0j1IxT3W8b1cnXtWQh6BfmyCTC9HrkOed4KEBAzD+p2hq3
btQwq6Kge4lVblvGl+yplnYUJEz/7CJDlFrS4HQ84jxQA6XoM0DlhUukoI4qx/EyY9nf
TUMwcv4BRS7WsfUOPUqNNbvlt81useg5pFY625bAS7aWMQgvvFGhH6AHfg7F/u9CvoMv
Wz9Qq0XVr+H8oGq9H6TymdCbQrGIN4SUnlumJc5/k6FtbrlupQp9MddfUeQNX28JSEDy
kla2Ou3WoYgo++7qYX8sK5itfD5SMuSy+JABpwTiC0ALrJ+MEiQFe+lPMQs1aWf0KjtW
dtTg==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:mime-version:subject:references:in-reply-to:message-id
:to:reply-to:from:date:arc-authentication-results;
bh=nXxRyBm/+FIKaijXyjp1mdo5/90CSHcOq7O2wA/ZfRU=;
b=tj+4/wuofUKX3QDdtScsvvUoS4yUVzPlR/8y/9efB2id5OzK6ToNSVo0EA8S4NrAgh
/Z7SYp/pcPPdeib6vcPNDNfoZSkZA32iMZWIHiJE+R3MypJfIbPbN0RzUAF+p4Hw2g4o
QefhZkxjdOTAmcwj2YdzJWp94wES2y+QUlKZvTAEvT6DgR8yMOldDPzDS6dUSIA05M1g
06CFAvoUWonfwOJ4V1hOki3aDmsgAPgzpLziP3ufd4D12Wx1ZV6mhx+a6cfMvKcXdyLz
ujaYq+JdpUy/q9EkbpN2qGeff32uipg5xS9mr/vRBeoRypWMXdFXHqpzJEQbR+kty7rw
NrQg==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of accounts@halifaxgroup.org designates 208.91.198.156 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=accounts@halifaxgroup.org
Return-Path: <accounts@halifaxgroup.org>
Received: from us2-ob4-1.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob4-1.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.198.156])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id m8si1375156ote.423.2017.10.26.00.53.54
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 26 Oct 2017
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of accounts@halifaxgroup.org designates 208.91.198.156 as permitted sender) client-ip=208.91.198.156;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of accounts@halifaxgroup.org designates 208.91.198.156 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=accounts@halifaxgroup.org
Received: from 172.16.214.62 (unknown [172.16.214.62]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: accounts@halifaxgroup.org) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 498741C1D02 for < >; Thu, 26 Oct 2017
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017
Reply-To: Halifax Bank <accounts@halifaxgroup.org>
To: >
Message-ID: <943526545.31269.1509004434210@webmail.halifaxgroup.org>
In-Reply-To: <CAKfcJWqCWnVwMzmYHPmceo_1=6PRK9R5cw1P8vptoujysPin=w@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAKfcJWqCWnVwMzmYHPmceo_1=6PRK9R5cw1P8vptoujysPin=w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: WELCOME TO HALIFAX BANK
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_31267_1067248145.1509004434198"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.3-Rev22
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=EPx26xRC c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=Ejo+fC9hko1e0+RChf/zrg==:117 a=sL8e3-cksJ8FxBxCqLAA:9 a=Mbg3rEYuLyZnLnVz:21 a=DgriuztmxNgYsJSI:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=JURmxcjXzGgA:10 a=cK-nrs5zH_JKo2oo3NsA:9 a=w2-GRLQpzHZaM88p:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=12xpq4CTiyPgWlB6-T0A:9 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10 a=DIyJOsdSk80A:10 a=NojqGEZNElppoUaWeGwA:9 a=58wY7JHHej-rrPjGWRYA:9 a=f8Z1aDMhI-l76FdO:18

------=_Part_31267_1067248145.1509004434198
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_31268_1456153271.1509004434199"

------=_Part_31268_1456153271.1509004434199
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

C1.png

20171026232304-6cf6199f-la.png

20171026232306-c38fcc45-la.png

Phone:
+448721117390
Number billable as premium rate number
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

accounts@halifaxgroup.org

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:56 pm

HALIFAX BANK
Headquarters Address:
PO Box 548,
Leeds LS1 1WU,
United Kingdom
http:/ /halifax.engdirects.com/
Tel No: +44 2033 226 180
Fax No: +44 87 2111 7390
E-mail:accounts@halifaxgroup.org

Dear Customer:

Thanks for your response. Kindly be informed that as regards to your chosen option, Platinum offshore account with Halifax bank which will cost you of £1,970 GBP equivalent to $2,600 USD as your opening account balance. You are required to make payment to our below corresponding bank account and to our corresponding account officer as noted below respectively.

Beneficiary Name : M G.
Beneficiary Address: W1H 6LW, United Kingdom
Iban No: GB11LOYD7791122163XXXX
Account No: 2163XXXX
Sort Code: 779112
Swift/Bic: LOYDGB21J14
Bank Name: Lloyds bank
Bank Address: 21-25 King Street, Hammersmith, London, W6 9HW

After payment, you are required to scan and send the deposit slip/receipt as evidence of payment made. Your offshore account will be opened within 24 hours after the confirmation of your payment.

Giving you the best in banking is our priority.

Mr. Anthony Watson.
Tel: (+44) 2033 226 180
Tel: (+44) 87 2111 7390
Director of Transfer Administration Department
Halifax Bank.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sirwong1999@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:18 am

For details about the fake sites used in scam see viewtopic.php?f=17&t=62984.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wongleshiu@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:47 am

Good day

I found your email in the Google database,

Is your email address still valid? I have a good business proposal for you,

If you are interested, please contact me for further information at: wongleshiu@gmail.com

Wong Shiu

Header:

Return-Path: <eddybrown637@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wongleshiu@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 12:39:49 +0200
Message-ID: <CAM4g7Vv-azLragbmOs3vaCv3+MXVhgDXwbC6pMi-hi1mQSTKuw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.