Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nickbengomez@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nickbengomez@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:38 pm

Dear Friend,

I hope this message will not come to you as a big surprise.

After reading through it, and if you are not interested in my proposal, please delete from your mail box.

I am a Captain Nick Ben Gomez working under the umbrella of the United Nations in a ship.

Few months ago, the peace keeping mission commanding officer intercepted a huge trunk of gold bars whose origin was from D.R. Congo, and huge and lump sums of monies in US dollars, from sea pirates who upon interrogation which they admitted to, wasa from D.R. Congo.

This gold was offered by Mobutu Sese Seko, the former D.R. Congo dictator, to the then erstwhile former Liberian war lord, Charles Taylor in exchange for arms during the war that lasted two decades of conflict in the D.R Congo, which left as many as 5.4 million people dead and over 1.5 million displaced.

The gold was shared among the top commanders, and me as the Captain on board. My own share of the gold bars, is 50 Kg and one million, Eight hundred thousand United States dollars *US$1,800,000.00 Million*, which with the help of the commanders via a top United Nations top mission has been deposited in United Kingdom .

As my work does not allow me to come to shore, i need you to assist in receiving the gold and the cash at an agreed percentage which modalities we can both work out upon your response. The receiving firm will release to you upon my recommendation.

I will be most grateful to receive a favorably response from you should you be willing to work with me in this.

Faithfully .
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nickbengomez@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:12 pm

Hello Dear Friend,

I want to use this opportunity to thank you for the step and effort you made trying to help me secure my fund, Although it later did not workout for both of us do to one reason or another, but all the same i still appreciate your effort and will never forget you my brother.

Meanwhile, I'm hereby to inform you that the fund has successful been moved to my new friend Mr Alexei Mordashov from Russia but he based in Jakarta Indonesia as a business man who deal in Gold/Diamond and other business. I traveled to meet him over there in Indonesia after he received my fund and Gold bars of 50Kg. I deposited my own money in Indonesia bank and Mr Alexei Mordashov has already taking his 30% from the money for assisting me to receive the fund. Dear brother i have return back to duties because we are not through yet. Mr Alexei Mordashov is a Russian businessman. He is the main shareholder and chairman of Severstal, a Russian conglomerate with interests in metal, energy and mining companies.

Moreover, I can not forget your effort just like that and for that reason, I made an international bank draft cheque of $350.000.00 USD for you in your name which i was unable to send directly to you because i was in a hurry to return back due to the nature of my job and i need to return back immediately to duties.

I left the bank draft cheque of three hundred and fifty thousand dollars with an Indonesia man of God. A reverend father whom i met there in Indonesia in the church i attended because i needed God protections and i prayed to him always. So i spoke with the reverend father and i told him about you and as well gave him the bank draft to deliver it to you immediately you contact him for it.

Meanwhile i have instructed him to make sure that he send the bank draft to you once you contact him for it. So feel free to get in touch with father Victor, His name is Reverend Father Victor Jacobs, contact him through his email( victorjacobs@priest.com )

Make sure you write me as soon as you receive the bank draft cheque and i might not been writing to you all the time because am very busy.

Thanks once again Sir.

Captain Nick Ben Gomez.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nickbengomez@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:35 pm

The same E-mail address is now being used with stolen images of Margaret W. Burcham:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=91463&p=255193#p255193
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.