Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

usmanshamsudeen011@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

captpaulwatson.9@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:45 pm

RE:FBI RECOVERY OF DIVERTED ATM CARD

MR DAVID I MCKAY <captpaulwatson.9@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ja7432w@bk.ru

Bcc:
Mon, 5 Jul at 11:40

Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI
John F. Kennedy International Airport

I am contacting you personally to notify you of our discovery as well as get some facts from you because recently we arrested a Peru Citizen who works with a custom office in John Kennedy International Airport New York with an ATM CARD bearing your name on it as the beneficiary and the owner of the card. However the entire parcel containing the proof of claim of ownership which includes 4 digit secret PIN # also in your name has also been recovered from him.

After we arrested and interrogated him, he confessed his name as Mr. Juan Foster who works with the Chief Control Custom office, in John Kennedy International Airport New York He further confessed that he was approached by chief Control Custom about the diversion of a parcel containing ATM MASTER CARD belonging to one foreigner which he agreed and then they collaborated to divert your ATM MASTER CARD value USD$10,5 Million Dollars from been dispatched to the real destination.

To further conclude our investigation, we would like to hear from you immediately to enable us to send out your ATM card back to you once your information is the same with what we have here in our record. Awaiting your immediate response re-confirming your full contact details for verification and investigation so that the card can be sent to you.

The details we need are as follows:

1. Your Full names
2. Your contact address.
3. Your Direct Phone Number.

Best Regards,

MR. JAMES J. WEDICK
FBI AGENT
E-mail: ja7432w@bk.ru
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: gibchrist22@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:50 pm

MR DAVID I MCKAY <gibchrist22@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 19 Jul at 18:11

Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI

I am contacting you personally to notify you of our discovery as well as get some facts from you because recently we arrested a Peru Citizen who works with a customs office in John Kennedy International Airport New York with an ATM CARD bearing your name on it as the beneficiary and the owner of the card. However the entire parcel containing the proof of claim of ownership which includes 4 digit secret PIN # also in your name has also been recovered from him.

After we arrested and interrogated him, he confessed his name as Mr. Juan Foster who works with the Chief Control Custom office, in John Kennedy International Airport New York He further confessed that he was approached by chief Control Custom about the diversion of a parcel containing ATM MASTER CARD belonging to one foreigner which he agreed and then they collaborated to divert your ATM MASTER CARD value USD$10,5 Million Dollars from been dispatched to the real destination.

To further conclude our investigation, we would like to hear from you immediately to enable us to send out your ATM card back to you once your information is the same with what we have here in our record. Awaiting your immediate response re-confirming your full contact details for verification and investigation so that the card can be sent to you.

The details we need are as follows:

1. Your Full names
2. Your contact address.
3. Your Direct Phone Number.

Best Regards,

MR. JAMES J. WEDICK
FBI AGENT
E-mail: ja7432w@bk.ru
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: usmanshamsudeen011@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:52 pm

RE: LEGAL COVER/ PROTECTION OF US$10.5M IN YOUR FAVOR

IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE <wgibbs.dep@gmail.com>
Reply-To: j242na@gmail.com

Bcc:

Thu, 29 Jul at 13:14

IMF WORLD REGULATORY OFFICE
INTERNATIONAL FUNDS REGULATORY AUTHORITY
INTER-CONTINENTAL DEBT RECONCILIATION DEPT.
FROM THE DESK OF: HONORABLE MR. JOHN ANDERSON DIRECTOR; IMF WORLD
REGULATORY OFFICE.

ATTENTION: PROVISION OF AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM CERTIFICATE FOR LEGAL COVER/ PROTECTION OF US$10.5M IN YOUR FAVOR.

MY DEAR,

AFTER A SERIOUS AND LENGTHY MEETING TODAY HELD BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS ON YOUR BEHALF IT WAS DECIDED IN YOUR OWN FAVOR AND BEST INTEREST TO REDUCE THE PAYMENT FOR THE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE TO $95 dollars SO THAT YOU CAN MEET UP WITH THE PAYMENT PLEASE YOU ARE GIVEN ONLY 48HOURS TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT SO THAT WE CAN RELEASE YOUR $10.5MUS IN OUR CARE SO WE ADVICE YOU TO PAY THE $95 dollars THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER TO THE BELOW INFORMATION AND SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME.

RECEIVERS NAME: FRANK CHUK
AMOUNT: $95
ADDRESS: NIGERIA
M.T.C.N NUMBER................
SENDER NAME AND ADDRESS..........

YOU CAN ALSO SEND $95 BY iTUNES GIFT CARD IS ACCEPTED WHERE BY YOU CAN NOT SEND BY RIA OR MONEYGRAM.

PLEASE GO AND SEND IT IMMEDIATELY AND SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT DETAILS IMMEDIATELY.WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU AS OUR WORD IS OUR BOND TO YOU.

CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS E-MAIL BY YOU IMMEDIATELY AND BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE SMILING TO YOUR BANK ONCE YOU COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE DIRECTIVES NOW.

THANK YOU.
MR. JOHN ANDERSON
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:16 pm

Re: Contact dhl office immediately For Your Cash Check

DOCTOR USMAN UMARU <wgibbs.dep@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 22 Sept at 21:01

Attention Beneficiary,

I have paid the shipment fee for your cheque your package I deposited the package in the DHL Express Delivery This is the registration Number of your Package;EG58945 CODE BER: PX002 so do not let the COMPANY to know the real contents of the package so that they can
deliver it for you it is $6.5 million so reconfirm your info :

Name:Address: Phone: copy of picture: and nearest airport to them immediately and also arrange $50 dollars for their security keeping fee

Contact the dhl office immediately:
MR. Hon.DAVID SAM
Email:{ davidsam@citromail.hu

Thank you

Regards
DR. USMAN UMARU
PAYMENT COORDINATOR
Wayne

Coop Credit Union Bank - vel432w12@citromail.hu

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:24 am

Recovery scam.

Attn:Beneficiary,

Your Payment File has been submitted to this Bank for immediate Payment.Instruction was given and We were Directed by the Federal Government of UNITED STATE OF AMERICA through the Federal Ministry of Finance and AUDITS, United Nations (UN) also (IMF)to transfer your Wining / contract fund of $10.5Million(TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOLLARS) you through International ATM Debit Card and deliver to you, which you can use in any near cash point,shopping mall or any bank around you.

You can make withdrawal of money from your International ATM Debit Card from any ATM MACHINE location or outlet of your choice/nearest to you, in any part of the world.Be informed that the office of the presidency on your behalf has secured the approval of your payment of usd$10.5Million(TEN MILLION FIVE Hundred Thousand United State of America Dollars) and also your ATM Debit Card has been upgraded and processed by COOP CREDIT UNION Bank.

we have down-load the $10.5Million into the ATM Debit CARD and in your name ,the password of the ATM Debit CARD will be forwarded to you by our Security Mail Express to your door step Not by DHL OR any other Courier Services for security purposes.

You are advice to forward to this Bank your full contact address to enable us ship your ATM CARD payment to you by a Diplomatic Courier Service which will dispatch your ATM Card to you within 48hrs.forward to this Bank this required information below.Your Full names

Your full name
Your physical contact,Home or Office address
your occupation
Your Direct Telephone number and a copy of your identity

Thanks for your co-operation

Yours Faithfully

Mr.Philip Godwin
Director ATM Swift Card &
Foreign Operation Payment Due Process Unit
COOP CREDIT UNION BANK USA

Header:

Return-Path: <officia121@sulinet.hu>
Received: from User (ibm198.szivarvanynet.hu [212.92.15.94])
Reply-To: <vel432w12@citromail.hu>
Subject: Re: Your Payment File has been submitted to this Bank
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 18:52:37 +0100
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

Originating IP: 212.92.15.94
Originating ISP: Antenna Hungaria Magyar Musorszoro Es Radiohirkozlesi Zartkoruen Mukodo Reszvenytarsasag
City: Székesfehérvár
Country of Origin: Hungary
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:04 pm

RE: URGENT MESSAGE, FROM FBI GET BACK TO ME

Christopher A. Wray <captpaulwatson.9@gmail.com>
Reply-To: usdpmnt@citromail.hu

Bcc:
Mon, 11 Oct at 16:42

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
J. Edgar Hoover Buildings
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU FROM THE FBI UNITED STATES. WE HAD A MEETING WITH INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA/ BENIN OVER YOUR LONG OVERDUE CONTRACT PAYMENT AND WE AGREED WITH THEM THAT YOUR FUND SHOULD NOT COST YOU ANYTHING BECAUSE IS YOUR MONEY, WHICH WE FINALLY REACHED AN AGREEMENT YESTERDAY THAT ALL THE PAYMENT WILL BE PAID VIA ATM SMART CARD WHICH IS THE SIMPLEST WAY TO TRANSFER HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO AVOID COST OF TRANSFER AND OTHER STATUTORY DOCUMENTS, WHICH WE STRETCHED TO HAVE A STRONG AGREEMENT OVER THE PAYMENT THAT WILL COST YOU ONLY $95 USD FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM SMART CARD VIA UPS OR FED EX DELIVERY COMPANY DEPENDING ON YOUR CHOICE.

HOWEVER, YOU HAVE ONLY TWO WORKING DAYS TO SEND THIS REQUIRED DELIVERY FEE OF $95USD TO FED EX OR UPS COURIER COMPANY FOR DELIVERING OF YOUR CARD BECAUSE YOUR CARD WILL BE DISPATCH TO THEM IMMEDIATELY. AND IF WE DON’T HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION; THE FEDERAL BUREAU
OF INVESTIGATION WILL NOT HESITATE BY GIVEN INSTRUCTION TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA AND THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT TO CANCEL YOUR PAYMENT THAT HAS BEEN ALREADY APPROVED AND PROGRAMMED IN AN ATM SMART CARD.

I WANT YOU TO READ BELOW CAREFULLY, THE NOTICE BELOW STAND AS CAUTION BEFORE IT IS LATE. FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, YOU MUST BE CONSCIOUS OF THIS PROJECT, AS I WILL SOON CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION WITH YOU, LET THIS STAND AS A WARNING BEFORE YOU IN CASE YOU RECEIVED ANY E-MAILS OR CALLS REGARDING TO THIS FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL, OFFICE, ORGANIZATION AND BANKS CLAIMING TO BE ME.

BE INFORMED THAT YOU MAY ALSO RECEIVE SEVERAL EMAILS AND TELEPHONE CALLS FROM ANY ORGANIZATION, SUCH MUST BE FORWARDED TO US IMMEDIATELY FOR VERIFICATION.IT MIGHT COME TO YOU WITH DIFFERENT PROPOSALS WITH DIFFERENT NAMES INCLUDING MY NAME ASKING YOU TO COME AND PUT CLAIM ON YOUR ESTATE OR EVEN FUNDS BELONGING TO YOU OR TO SOMEBODY YOU DO NOT KNOW, I URGE YOU TO IGNORE SUCH E-MAILS OR CALLS, WHILE YOU FORWARD IT TO US. I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME IS YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION. WHILE RESPONDING TO THE ATM CARD PAYMENT OFFICER YOU MUST CONFIRM THIS CODE (18062111) FOR
IDENTIFICATION.

HOWEVER, BE INFORMED THAT THE PART PAYMENT, WHICH IS 6,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS HAS BEEN LOADED IN YOUR ATM SMART CARD AND YOUR FUND WHICH IS IN TUNE OF 10,500.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS WILL COME IN BATCHES OF 6,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS AND THIS IS THE FIRST BATCH OF YOUR PART PAYMENT.YOUR PAYMENT WOULD BE SENT TO YOU VIA UPS
OR FEDEX, BECAUSE WE HAVE SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH THEM WHICH SHOULD EXPIRED BY AUGUST 31 2021.

HOWEVER,BE ADVISED BASED ON OUR RECOMMENDATION/INSTRUCTIONS THAT YOUR COMPLETE CONTRACT/INHERITANCE OVER-DUE FUNDS WILL BE RELEASED
IMMEDIATELY UPON YOUR CONTACT TO THE NEWLY APPOINTED PAYMENT OFFICER THAT WILL CARRY OUT THE DISPATCH OF YOUR ATM SMART CARD TO UPS COURIER COMPANY WITH THE PAYMENT FOR DELIVERY OF YOUR PACKAGED. YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISED TO CONTACT REV.JAMES LONG IMMEDIATELY AS STATED BELOW AS THE APPOINTED DIRECTOR OF ATM SMART CARD/FOREIGN OPERATION
DEPT AND ASK HIM ON HOW AND WHERE TO SEND THE PAYMENT OF $95.00 ONLY TO FED EX OF UPS COURIER COMPANY.

CONTACT PERSON: REV.JAMES LONG
PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:( rev.jl2122@gmail.com )
PRIVATE DIRECT TELL +234-9018 672 293

YOU'RE ADVISED TO CONTACT HIM IMMEDIATELY SO AS TO ENABLE HIM
FACILITATE A SPEEDY PROCESSING AND RELEASE OF YOUR DELIVERY SINCE IS THE ONLY $95.00 USD THAT IS KEEPING YOUR ATM SMART CARD. CONTACT HIM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS BELOW:

1. YOUR FULL NAME...........................
2. CONTACT ADDRESS ........................................
3. YOUR AGE............................................
4. OCCUPATION..........................................
5. PHONES AND FAX NUMBER..................
6. COUNTRY...........................................................
7. YOUR ID....................................................

NOTE: YOU'RE ADVISED TO FURNISH YOUR INFORMATION TO INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR REV JAMES LONG WITH YOUR CORRECT AND VALID DETAILS TO ENABLE HIM EXPEDITE SPEEDY ACTION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT. WE EXPECT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE TO THIS EMAIL TO ENABLE
US MONITOR THIS PAYMENT AND THE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM SMART CARD EFFECTIVELY THEREBY MAKING CONTACT WITH THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT AS DIRECTED TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY.

YOU’RE ALSO EXPECTED TO FOLLOW HIS ADVICE AND DIRECTIVES TO AVOID DELAY IN RELEASING YOUR PAYMENT BECAUSE YOUR PAYMENT FILE HAS ALREADY BEEN MOVED TO IMF OFFICE FOR PROCESSING AND VERIFICATION.

CONGRATULATIONS.

YOURS IN SERVICE,

DIRECTOR

CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
Wayne

usmanshamsudeen011@gmail.com un21pt3se@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:41 pm

Attention Beneficiary,

This is official message from Heritage Bank USA, we received an instruction from United Nation Organization USA to release your payment of $5.2million dollars of Scam victim compensation through an ATM Master Card,and your ATM Card has been processed ready also deposited with FedEx Express delivery company for IMMEDIATE Delivery to your home address, here is the registration Code Number of your ATM Card Package;(DSP5644X2).meanwhile you are advise to contact them immediately with your full receiving details to avoid wrong delivery.

This is the information you are required to reconfirm to them for immediate delivery of your ATM Card:

Your Name:Address: Phone: copy of picture: and nearest airport to you

Contact FedEx Express delivery company:
Mr. Roberts Mark
Fedex Store Manager
Email:{ cccuboffice@citromail.hu

While contacting him let him to understand that I Mr. John E. Peck ask you to contact him for your ATM Card delivery also below is the cost you have to pay for delivery charges.

FedEx Express (24hrs Delivery)
Mailing $30.00
Insurance $15.00
Vat $5.00
TOTAL $50.00

Waiting to receive good news from you once you are in contact with him today.

Thank you

Regards
Mr. John E. Peck
Director Heritage Bank USA

Header:

Return-Path: <usmanshamsudeen011@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.48]
Reply-To: un21pt3se@gmail.com
From: Director Heritage Bank USA <usmanshamsudeen011@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 23:47:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHzZb5mMsVVvhW2zub6TUzhrBKt-xQgC=2iaSKLG4hkbJwVfnA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: RE:FedEx Express delivery company for IMMEDIATE Delivery
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

admin@ghesticlub.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:12 pm

RE:FedEx Express delivery company for IMMEDIATE Delivery cb

Mr. John E. Peck <admin@ghesticlub.com>
Reply-To: <un21pt3se@gmail.com>

Fri, 29 Oct at 01:35

Attention Beneficiary,

This is official message from Heritage Bank USA, we received an instruction from United Nation Organization USA to release your payment of $5.2million dollars of Scam victim compensation through an ATM Master Card,and your ATM Card has been processed ready also deposited with FedEx Express delivery company for IMMEDIATE Delivery to your home address, here is the registration Code Number of your ATM Card Package;(DSP5644X2).meanwhile you are advise to contact them immediately with your full receiving details to avoid wrong delivery.

This is the information you are required to reconfirm to them for immediate delivery of your ATM Card:

Your Name:Address: Phone: copy of picture: and nearest airport to you

Contact FedEx Express delivery company:
Mr. Roberts Mark
Fedex Store Manager
Email:{ cccuboffice@citromail.hu

While contacting him let him to understand that I Mr. John E. Peck ask you to contact him for your ATM Card delivery. Below is the cost you have to pay for delivery charges.

FedEx Express (24hrs Delivery)
Mailing $40.00
Insurance $20.00
Vat $15.00
TOTAL $75.00

Waiting to receive good news from you once you are in contact with him today.

Thank you
Regards
Mr. John E. Peck
Director Heritage Bank USA
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:19 pm

RE: YOUR PAYMENT IS READY GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY

Richard Montgomery <gibchrist22@gmail.com>
Reply-To: vel432w12@citromail.hu

Bcc:

Fri, 26 Nov at 22:14

Dear, Beneficiary

We are humbly using this medium to notify you that your unpaid payment of US$10.5 Million is now ready to be released to you. Please, reply as soon as you receive this message to enable us to release this US$10.5 Million to you within the next 48hours.

Yours sincerely,

Richard Montgomery
World Bank Group Executive Director
Representing the United Kingdom.
Wayne

Re: dr.usmanumaruxx@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:57 pm

RE:URGENT MESSAGE FROM DHL OFFICE

MR DAVID SAM <dr.usmanumaruxx@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 4 Jan at 22:30

Dear, Beneficiary

Your new BOA payment Bank Draft Check of USD$10.5m dollars was brought to our DHL office for immediate delivery to your address, we received this Bank Draft Check from bank of america Board of directors today been 4rd of January 2022 and they instructed us to contact you for this delivery so that you can reconfirm your full address to enable us to make the urgent delivery to you without any further delays.

So you are to make this available to us: Name:Address: Phone: copy of your picture: and nearest airport to you, immediately we hear from you we are going to send you the copy of your approve Bank Draft Check to enable you view it and ready to receive it with you in the next day.

MR.DAVID SAM
DHL delivery director
Email:{ davidsam@citromail.hu
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.