Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nig.cbnorg@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nig.cbnorg@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:19 pm

Attention: Our Dear Hon. Beneficiary,
People
From the Office of Governor Central Bank of Nigeria <nig.cbnorg@gmail.com> Today at 9:52
Message body
FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, DEPORTMENT OF FOREIGN DEBTS RECONCILIATION.

Attention: Our Dear Hon. Beneficiary,
This is officially to inform you on this notice. Your urgent reconfirmation to this notice letter which was submitted to my office by one Mr. Gary Johnson and Mrs. Lissy Jones, both are from United States of America (U.S.A), who claimed to be your representative. In the letter they claimed to be your representative here over your fund in Central Bank of Nigeria, and in the letter of Power of Attorney it stated that you are sick of cancer, on this ground that you will not be able to accomplish this transaction and memorandum of understanding has been reached between you and them to stand on your behalf to claim the fund.

They brought new bank account information’s in replacement of your formerly bank account details information’s with us here in other for this said fund which has been lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED in the Central Bank of Nigeria for many years now to be transfer into the new account. With an attached letter to the Power of Attorney, is acceptance letter to pay off your outstanding bill debit of ($7,200 U.S Dollars) only to enable us credit their account as soon as possible.

Find below the new account details they have submitted for the claims of the fund on your behalf:
Beneficiary: Gary Johnson
Address: 53430 CSAH-20, Paynesville, Minnesota USA 56362
Bank Name: TCF Bank
Address: St. Cloud, Minnesota USA
A/c #: 9852712163
Routing #: 29107000-1

Therefore, you are given 24 hours to confirm the truth of the above information to me if you are aware of this ongoing arrangement or not. Contact us immediately through our official web-email address stated here: (nig.cbnorg@gmail.com) as we want to ensure that we are dealing with right people, and for you to monitor activities going on here regards your transaction as the rightful beneficiaries of this fund whom we knew very well before those people submits bank information.

You are advice to respond back swiftly for more clarifications immediately you receive this message, and after 72 hours with without any responses answer from you we will believe, and assume they claim are truth. Be aware that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held liable for any wrong payment to a wrong people after notified to you on time at the end. Already I have advice them to get a lawyer who will assist them to get a letter of affidavit from Lagos State High Court Ikeja, to back their claim.

I am contacting you to assist us over this ongoing investigation into the matter before it is too late as we are now working to release the fund into the new bank account they submitted to my office within next week, haven’t them accept to pay the outstanding fee of ($7,200 U.S Dollars) which you own to the bank here.

Best Regards,
Mr. Godwin Emefiele.
Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: nig.cbnorg@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:24 pm

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Headquarters.
People
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) <nig.cbnorg@gmail.com> Today at 9:13
BCC
Message body
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Headquarters.
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa way,
Central Business District, Cadastral zone,
Abuja Nigeria.

THIS WILL BE OUR FINALLY NOTICE TO YOU REGARDS YOUR FUND HERE IN CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) WHICH IS SET NOW TO BE TRANSFER INTO YOUR CO-PARTNERS BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY SINCE WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU TO KNOW IF YOUR AWARE OF THIS TILL DATE.

This is Officially to inform you once again regarding your fund which has been reversed from Atlantic Bank in America to the Central Bank of Nigeria, is set for transfer into your co-partners Bank Account this week.

Be informed that after this last email notice today it might be too late for you to realize the true facts that those people you are dealing with on this transaction are wrong people only trying to deceive you to enable them claim your money and transfer it into another person Bank Account without your knowledge.

Now we are going to give their Legal Attorney who has been coming to the Bank showing the management his client interest to pay the management your outstanding charges here to enable us remits the fund into their Bank Account, we believed it is truly you that sent them for this claims on your behalf, or something is wrong somewhere since all the emails we have been sending to you till date no responds from you.

If not someone is deceiving you by keeping you blind to enable them claim your fund here which the management of Central Bank has done their part to find out if you are the one that sent these Men and their Attorney to collect your fund on your behalf, as i reasoned if actually you want them to collect your fund as co-partners, at list you should follow the due process at least you should have informed us officially via my email or through our official website undermining that millions of emails enters there every day.

They tendered some Vital Documents which proved that you actually sent them for the collection of the fund, to be honestly with you it really baffles me that you took such a decision at this time your fund is almost ready for transfer to your Bank Account, even without our consent you sent them to claim the fund tat is why I have personally refused them while waiting for a confirmation from you first, because the copies of the Documents they have here are very correct to enable us release this fund to their new Bank Account, but i wonder why you did not write to notify us through our official site before taking such a decision.

Their Attorney submitted to the Management the copies of those Documents, stated below:

1. DEED OF AGREEMENT AS CO-PARTNER.

2. HIGH COURT AFFIDAVIT PUBLIC NOTARY.

3. LETTER OF POWER OF ATTORNEY.

All endorsed by you which proofs you were aware of this as their Attorney stated in his personal letter presented to the Management. We were about to take decision on this matter now to release the fund to their Bank Account since we have not heard from you till date. My happiness is that I informed you on this notice many times that some groups are here to claim your fund as your co-partner.

Today I was mandated by the managements and staffs of the Bank as the Governor of the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) to write to you for the last time about this developments before the fund will be wired out to your representative's new Bank Account as the current and rightful beneficiary of the fund under your mandate as your co-partner.

Confirm urgently if we should accept the fees and remit your fund to their Bank Account as your co-partners, and you are require to provide to us same three (3) copies of the Documents they submits and the names of your co-partners to tally with the names we have here as true identification and also your own copies of the documents submitted as above, you should have your own copies as the principal beneficiary who instructed them.

Best Regards,

Godwin Emefiele,

Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:13 pm

From the Desk of Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N),
People
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Government Agency, Federal Republic of Nigeria. <nig.cbnorg@gmail.com> 29 Apr at 10:45 PM
BCC
Message body
Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N),
Government Agency, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
From the Desk Office of the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Address, Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way Central Business District, Cadastral Zone,
P.M.B. 0187, Garki Abuja, Nigeria.
Telephone: +2349032907118.

Attention Dear Beneficiary.

Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally to you.

I am the Chief Financial Security officer, Central Bank of Nigeria. (CBN) Dr. Emeka Njuko, I am contacting you officially to inform you as I was mandated by the Deputy Governor Edward Lametek Adamu, because of your unclaimed Fund in CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) which is about to be wired out to your representative's bank account as the current and rightful beneficiary under your mandate as co-partner.

Two (2) men were here from your country saying you mandated them to collect the fund on your behalf, with a court Affidavit, Power of Attorney and Letter of Change of Ownership endorsed by you. The managements of our Bank does not understand why you sent these men to collect your Fund on your behalf, and we reasoned if actually you want them to collect your fund as co-partners, at list due process must be followed legally at least you should have informed us officially via my email or through our officials website undermining that millions of emails message enters there every day.

They tendered some Vital Documents which proved that you actually sent them for the collection of the Fund, to be honestly with you it really baffles me that you took such a decision at this time even without our consent.

Below are the Documents which they tendered:

Kindly confirm that we should make payment to these co-partners of yours.

And you are required to provide the same three (3) names of your co-partners to tally with the names we have here as true identification and also your own copies of the three (3) documents submitted as above, you should have your own copies as the principal beneficiary who instructed them.

However, if you did not sent them to represent you or to act in any capacity as your representative, kindly notify us within 48 hours upon the receipt of this notification, and failure to hear from you would be assumed that the claim is legitimate and we shall not be held liable.

Best Regards,

Dr. Emeka Njuko,

Chief Financial Security officer Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Central Bank of Nigeria

Government Agency, Federal Republic of Nigeria.
From the Desk Office of the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way Central Business District, Cadastral Zone,
P.M.B. 0187, Garki Abuja, Nigeria.
ONETARY POLICY
CURRENCY
DEVELOPMENT FINANCE
PAYMENTS SYSTEM
RESERVE MANAGEMENT
FINANCIAL STABILITY
STATISTICS
PUBLICATIONS
Home > About CBN > Board of Directors The Board History | Our Mission & Vision | Branches | Organogram | Departments | The Board | Past Governors | Freedom of Information Office.
Attention Dear Beneficiary.

Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally to you.

I am the Chief Financial Security officer, Central Bank of Nigeria. (CBN) Dr. Emeka Njuko, I am contacting you officially to inform you as I was mandated by the Deputy Governor Edward Lametek Adamu, because of your unclaimed Fund in CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) which is about to be wired out to your representative's bank account as the current and rightful beneficiary under your mandate as co-partner.

Two (2) men were here from your country saying you mandated them to collect the fund on your behalf, with a court Affidavit, Power of Attorney and Letter of Change of Ownership endorsed by you. The managements of our Bank does not understand why you sent these men to collect your Fund on your behalf, and we reasoned if actually you want them to collect your fund as co-partners, at list due process must be followed legally at least you should have informed us officially via my email or through our officials website undermining that millions of emails message enters there every day.

They tendered some Vital Documents which proved that you actually sent them for the collection of the Fund, to be honestly with you it really baffles me that you took such a decision at this time even without our consent.

Below are the Documents which they tendered:

Kindly confirm that we should make payment to these co-partners of yours.

And you are required to provide the same three (3) names of your co-partners to tally with the names we have here as true identification and also your own copies of the three (3) documents submitted as above, you should have your own copies as the principal beneficiary who instructed them.

However, if you did not sent them to represent you or to act in any capacity as your representative, kindly notify us within 48 hours upon the receipt of this notification, and failure to hear from you would be assumed that the claim is legitimate and we shall not be held liable.

Committee of Governors

Mr. Godwin Emefiele (CON) (Chairman, Board of Directors )
Governor
Serving Since Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - To Date
Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna (Board Member)
Deputy Governor, Economic Policy Directorate
Serving Since Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - To Date
Mrs. Aishah N, Ahmad (Board Member)
Deputy Governor, Financial Systems Stability Directorate
Serving Since Friday, March 23, 2018 - To Date
Mr. Edward L. Adamu (Board Member)
Deputy Governor, Corporate Services Directorate
Serving Since Friday, March 23, 2018 - To Date
Mr. Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi (Board Member)
Deputy Governor, Operations Directorate
Serving Since Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - To Date
Non-executive Board Members and their Profiles
Prof. Justitia O. Nnabuko (Board Member)
Director
Serving Since 7/7/2018 - To Date
Adeola S. Adetunji (Board Member)
Director
Prof. Mike I. Obadan (Board Member)
Director
Prof. Ummu A. Jalingo (Board Member)
Director
Dr. Mahmud Isa-Dutse (Board Member)
Perm. Sec. Fed. Min of Finance
Mr. Ahmed Idris (Board Member)
Accountant General of The Federation
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 21, 2019 9:05 pm

FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
People
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Government Agency, Federal Republic of Nigeria. <nig.cbnorg@gmail.com> 8 May at 10:49 PM
BCC
Message body
Thank you, this is for your transaction.

Attachment here is CBN issued Bank Instrument Guarantee Bond copy of Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Irrevocable Swift MT 760, kindly fill it and signed resend it back to me for processing with processing fee of $1,500 USD payable to the account details below.

I will appreciate you fill this and inform me back with form soonest, when we received this SBLC we will processed on with transfer and also inform your account officer in your bank.

Your Sincerely,

Mrs. Tokunbo Martins.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:04 pm

From Central Bank of Nigeria.

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Apex Monetary Authority & Government Agency <nig.cbnorg@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 4 Aug at 11:17

Central Bank of Nigeria.

Address: Plot 33, Abubakar, Tafawa Balewa Way,

Cadastral Zone, Abuja Nigeria.

Working Hours Monday/Friday

Opens Time 8AM

Closes Soon: 4PM

Phone: +234-903-290-7118.

Our Ref: FGN/CFCR/CBN/SH-VOL.03/Q/2020.

From the Desk of Foreign Remittance Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

SUB: APPROVED PART PAYMENT SUN OF $10.5 Million USD Only.

Dear Customer,

How are you today with your family? I believed everything is fine with you, your family. I pray this mail will meet you in good health.

Tell me, have you received the part-payment Sum of US$10.5 Million? I asked this based on the report reaching me from the Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Godwin Emefiele. He called and informed me of this news that your contract fund has been credited into your bank account since last week Friday.

Hence, I write to you to confirm this, and to know why you have failed to write to me or called to notify me of this good news after all I did for you here to ensure this fund gets to your bank account after many years delay.

I hope you know that it is my personal efforts that made it possible today? for this payment credit into your bank account as I did not relented at all since I was appointed on this assignment by His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari, Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Federal Republic of Nigeria (GCFR), to make the appropriation to those payments of foreign beneficiaries hence including your file in the list.

To me, if even if you do not wish to give me anything at all, but as a person who helps you so far to get this long awaited money here with the Federal Republic of Nigeria, at list i expected you to say thank you to me which will not cost you anything at all, but at list to show appreciations to me for such efforts made.

Well, I will like it that as soon as you receive this mail, kindly let me know if you have received your payment which I have already included in the paid list of contractors for 3rd quarter of the year 2020.

Thanks and congratulations.

Best Regards,

Dr. Frank E. Chukwu,
Director Foreign Remittance Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.