Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

markgala11@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

markgala11@gmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:19 am

markgala11@gmail.com

Hides behind Gmail BUT phone number is Togo 0022891255837

Dear XXXXXX

I am writing you this messaged based on my information that you are a donor.My father died last June in London leaving the sum of €.13,940,210,000 Million to my name as next of kin.I have the legal documents but do not have money to be in London because of frustration from my uncles whom I suspect has something to do with my fathers death.

I am ready to update the legal documents to read you as the beneficiary and send to you afterwhich you will support me to be there in London possibly with you.

I can also give you on trust the contact details of the bank where the money is deposited and they contact you and effect the transfer without our going there.Please keep it strictly confidential.I am waiting please.

Regards,

Mr Mark Dala.Tel. Direct Line- 00228 912 55 837

Phone: +22891255837
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

markgala11@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:25 pm

Greetings To You,

As an accredited financial consultant to a Private Bank in the UK I have been given privileged information by the Private Banking Executive.That information is that one of their bank customers who is currently bedridden wants to give out her wealth to a lucky recipient who must use half of such donation for charity.

The amount of inheritance will be US$5.5Million.The bank has informed me that any of the recipients will have to take care of the legal process by way of paying me to coordinate the release of the US$5.5Million to the lucky beneficiary. I am contacting you to find out if you can pay my US$5,500 consultation/legal fees.If you can handle it then there is a need for the Private Bank to contact you immediately for commencement of the process of releasing the inheritance funds to you.

For the bank to contact you,urgently provide your Full names and address including your occupation and age with an ID.Finally,note that all processes will be very transparent and legal as you will see in all the documents.This has absolutely nothing to do with internet scam so With due respect to you,please do not respond to this message if you feel you can not handle the processing of this free will donation.

In addition,please do not promise me a percentage or ask me to work on commission.I will not accept it because I need such fee to be used in procuring,updating and swearing big volume of documents both at the bank and courts hence if you can not handle it,you are free to respectfully decline this offer.

Best regards,

Mark Gala.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.204
Return-Path: <markgala11@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.173]
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 05:59:39 -0800
Message-ID: <CAGfVHai1CL--2rVxcTFsWbCqPyWz8=d3QU=EGB9Cw1_gfMJb_g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: With due respect to you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.