Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrskateharold2@rocketmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:28 pm

Are You Related To Mr Greg?
People
Kate Harold <mrskateharold77@gmail.com> 17 Jul at 7:48 PM
To
Message body
Dear Friend,

I am Kate Harold, A wealth manager with an investment house in London, United Kingdom.
I send you this E-mail as I had previously sent you letter by post to your address but I never got a response. I was not sure if you got it and choose not respond to it or you never got it. As explained to you in the letter it was urgent, so can you please reach me on my e-mail or private phone number as I have classified information about a deceased client of mine with same last name with you that maybe your relative, but if not, it is important to state that you both bare the same last name. It was very very possible for me to give you this information and then guiding you on how you can make the claim of late Mr. Greg's estate as he passed away quite a few years ago with no relative coming forth to make claim as his next of kin till now.

If the claim is not made in a few weeks time the entire funds will revert automatically to the state account. As long as you follow all my guidance, there is absolutely no risk,
After you make the successful claim you will agree to be returning 20% of total amount as my "finders fee" when claim process is complete.

This is the simple reason why i have contacted you. I understand that because of the way the world is right now, you might worry about my Proposal, but remember my friend "only those who make an attempt to start a journey, are only the ones that will know whether they complete the journey in the end or not" I have not given you much details about this transaction as I just want to be sure that my message gets to the right Person.

I will be waiting to hear from you my good friend. Thank you for taking your time to read this message. Greetings from London.

Yours faithfully,

Kate Harold
Private e-mail: mrskateharold2@rocketmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:17 pm

News On Your Relative.

Kate Harold <crowncapital.uk1@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 10 Aug at 10:03

Dear Friend,

I am Kate Harold, A wealth manager with an investment house in London, United Kingdom.
I sent you this E-mail as I had previously sent you letter by post to your address but I never got a response. I was not sure if you got it and chose not to respond to it or you never got it. As explained to you in the letter it was urgent, so can you please reach me on my e-mail or private phone number as I have classified information about a deceased client of mine with same last name with you that maybe your relative, but if not, it is important to state that you both bare the same last name. It was very very possible for me to give you this information and then guide you on how you can make the claim of late Mr. Greg's estate as he passed away quite a few years ago with no relative coming forth to make claim as his next of kin till now.

If the claim is not made in a few weeks time the entire funds will revert automatically to the state account. As long as you follow all my guidance, there is absolutely no risk,
After you make the successful claim you will agree to be returning 20% of the total amount as my "finders fee" when the claim process is complete.

This is the simple reason why I have contacted you. I understand that because of the way the world is right now, you might worry about my Proposal, but remember my friend "only those who make an attempt to start a journey, are only the ones that will know whether they complete the journey in the end or not" I have not given you much details about this transaction as I just want to be sure that my message gets to the right Person.

I will be waiting to hear from you my good friend. Thank you for taking your time to read this message. Greetings from London.

Yours faithfully,

Kate Harold
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:37 pm

News On Your Relative.

Kate Harold <shinerbarnaby@gmail.com>
To:

Mon, 17 Aug at 11:13

Dear Friend,

I sent you this E-mail as I had previously sent you letter by post to your address but I never got a response. I was not sure if you got it and chose not to respond to it or you never got it. As explained to you in the letter it was urgent, so can you please reach me on my e-mail or private phone number as I have classified information about a deceased client of mine with same last name with you that maybe your relative, but if not, it is important to state that you both bare the same last name. It was very very possible for me to give you this information and then guide you on how you can make the claim of late Mr. Greg's estate as he passed away quite a few years ago with no relative coming forth to make claim as his next of kin till now.

After you make the successful claim you will agree to be returning 20% of the total amount as my "finders fee" when the claim process is complete.

This is the simple reason why I have contacted you. I understand that because of the way the world is right now, you might worry about my Proposal, but remember my friend "only those who make an attempt to start a journey, are only the ones that will know whether they complete the journey in the end or not" I have not given you much details about this transaction as I just want to be sure that my message gets to the right Person.

Yours faithfully,

Kate Harold
Private email: mrskateharold2@rocketmail.com
Wayne

Re: mrskateharold2@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:24 am

Next of kin scam.

Dear Friend,

Yours faithfully,

Kate Harold

Header:

Return-Path: <mrskateharold77@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrskateharold2@rocketmail.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:02:25 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAeCHWBKK-kPzt0_56j7QiO=KqQp-1cj21wPb0bmJpBBYqAWRQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: News On Your Relative.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrskateharold2@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:35 pm

Same scam message also received from:

Return-Path: <mrskateharold2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrskateharold2@rocketmail.com
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 15:31:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CABSxOCTqjrLyHTvrgzO2xGXcpTTbYn2UdZiGMDMD6jeu6sCLFA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: News On Your Relative.
To: Mrs Kate Harold <mrskateharold2@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kateharold2001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:01 pm

Next of kin scam.

Dear Friend,

I am Kate Harold, A wealth manager with an investment house in London, United Kingdom.I sent you this E-mail as I had previously sent you a letter by post to your address but I never got a response. I was not sure if you got it and chose not to respond to it or you never got it. As explained to you in the letter it is important to state that you both bear the same last name. It was very very possible for me to give you this information and then guide you on how you can make the claim of late Mr. David's estate as he passed away quite a few years ago with no relative coming forth to make claim as his next of kin till now.

I will be waiting to hear from you, my good friend. Thank you for taking your time to read this message. Greetings from London.

Yours faithfully,

Kate Harold
Private email: kateharold2001@gmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <otony4647@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: kateharold2001@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:53:56 +0100
Message-ID: <CADyy=3dw+n_ZyyAPp84qU7=W4+yODGPztDMCUi44+5Q4xc8AcQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Dear Friend,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kateharold2001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:18 pm

Dear Friend

How are you doing today?

Thank you for your response.

Our late client Mr David left a huge amount of his funds in a foreign Based bank and in his will you were indicated as the next of kin ( his relative ) to claim his inheritance after his death.

I want to assure you that this transaction will be conducted under a legitimate ground.

For us to succeed in this transaction we are going to be working with some basic principles, which are TRUST, HONESTY, COOPERATION and CONFIDENTIALITY, once we abide by these principles we shall succeed in this transaction.

For us to commence this transaction you need to assure me that you are a trustworthy person, once you reassure me by writing in your next email, I will give you the bank email address with a written text of what you will send them requesting that the fund should be paid into your account.

Also before we proceed, I will like you to also confirm:

1. Your full name
2. Mobile Telephone Number
3. Your age
4. Occupation
5. Your full Postal Address

Once you get back to me on the above i will then give you the Barrister contact details that will act as our direct contact to the bank that holds the funds for you to contact them as the next of kin to Mr David and request for the unconditional release of the funds to your nominated bank account.

Awaiting your response.

GOD BLESS YOU.

MRS KATE HAROLD.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kateharold2001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:53 pm

Dear

How are you doing today?

I am glad to receive your details and I can now give you the details of the Barrister for you to contact him and start work on representation for you with the bank concerning the release of the funds.

To complete the process, you will be required to contact

Barrister Samir Battiss
Legal practitioners.
31 fairholme road, washwood heath, birmingham, west midlands b36 8hn, United Kingdom.
e-mail address: sbattiss@hotmail.com

You must state that you have been directed to contact him by me, and that you require him to help to facilitate the payment of the funds as the next of kin to late Mr David XXXXX.

Note:

This is a copy of the letter and the way that it should be addressed to the barrister.
BARRISTER SAMIR BATTISS
LEGAL PRACTITIONERS.
e-mail: sbattiss@hotmail.com

SUBJECT: PAYMENT REQUEST FOR THE RELEASE OF THE SUM OF £5,655,940

I am writing regarding the above subject matter, I wish to request the payment of the sum of £5,655,940. Which I am the next of kin to the funds belonging to one of my relatives MR David XXXXX.

I will appreciate it if you can act as my lawyer in this process of representing me at the bank and that the funds are paid in full to my bank account stated below.

1 BANK NAME
2 ADDRESS
3 ROUTING NUMBER
4 ACCOUNT NUMBER
5 SWIFT CODE
6 BENEFICIARY NAME

BENEFICIARY)

I would appreciate the prompt response to this request.

Let me know all the proceedings with the barrister and the bank until they have transferred the funds to you.

GOD BLESS YOU.

MRS KATE HAROLD.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sbattiss@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:29 pm

Attn:

I thank you for your email.

My honourable chambers will accept your offer to be your legal representative in all logistic matters in respect to your next of kin payment as next of kin and beneficiary to late David XXXXX.

The funds are deposited with the Commercial Bank of London Plc, United kingdom to the tune of £5,655,940 as i have been contacted previously by Mrs Kate Harold ( the financial wealth manager of the deceased ) as per your request.

But first of all i will be at the bank first thing tomorrow morning with a copy of the power of attorney form that you will complete for me and also to find out the real authenticity of the claims, if it really exists at the bank.

And to make sure that you XXXXX are the true beneficiary of the said funds as the next of kin as submitted by Mrs Kate Harold's application to the bank this week.

I will get back to you as soon as i verify the above information and how i intend starting work on your claim as your lawyer.

I have worked on about 16 cases like this before and i will use all my working experience to do a splendid job for you.

You will find attached the power of attorney form which will make me to commence the work for you and you should fill it out and send it to me.

Good day.

Barrister samir battiss
Legal practitioners.
31 fairholme road, washwood heath, birmingham, west midlands b36 8hn,
United kingdom

Header:

Return-Path: <sbattiss@hotmail.com>
Received: from EUR04-DB3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-db3eur04olkn081a.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:fe0c::81a])
Received: from PRAP251MB0686.EURP251.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::1bad:7cc7:f549:398a]) by
Subject: Re: PAYMENT REQUEST FOR THE RELEASE OF THE SUM OF £5,655,940
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 20:02:11 +0000
Message-ID: <PRAP251MB0686B77D65EA7601DE6ED8E0D6DCA@PRAP251MB0686.EURP251.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Text from the attached RTF file:

Greetings to you with due respect, below is your requested power of Attorney document,
kindly fill it properly and send back to my office immediately to enable proceedings
Form B= 11B
FORM 11B. SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
(CAPTION: AS IN FORM 16B)

POWER OF ATTORNEY

I------------- Hereby Authorize and Empower Attorney Samir Battiss (Legal Practitioner) of
31 fairholme road, washwood heath, birmingham, west midlands b36 8hn, United
kingdom, to use my complete detailed information stated below to secure all the required
classified legal Documents on my behalf to enable me to Claim my Inheritance Deposited
Fund with the COMMERCIAL BANK OF LONDON PLC, UNITED KINGDOM.
NAME----------------------------------------------
ADDRESS-----------------------------------------
DIRECT TEL/ FAX -----------------------------
OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS--------------------
AMOUNT INVOLVED------------- £5,655,940 (Five Million, Six Hundred and Fifty five
Thousand, Nine hundred and forty Great Britain Pounds only.)
DATE-------------------------------
OFFICIAL SIGNATURE--------------
ATTESTATION
I---------------------- Hereby Attest to this Authorization Letter/ Power of Attorney as a matter
of due process that all Powers has been given to Attorney Samir Battiss (Legal
Practitioner) of 31 fairholme road, washwood heath, birmingham, west midlands b36
8hn, United Kingdom to represent me legally and secure all the required necessary legal
Documents on my behalf from the concerned authorities with my above detailed
information.
SIGN------------------------------
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sbattiss@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:36 pm

Attn:

I thank you for your email.

I am sorry for that and here is the form in a plain format in this email then.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Greetings to you with due respect, below is your requested power of Attorney document, kindly fill it properly and send back to my office immediately to enable proceedings

Form B= 11B

FORM 11B. SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY

(CAPTION: AS IN FORM 16B)

POWER OF ATTORNEY

I------------- Hereby Authorize and Empower Attorney Samir Battiss (Legal Practitioner) of 31 fairholme road, washwood heath, birmingham, west midlands b36 8hn, United kingdom, to use my complete detailed information stated below to secure all the required classified legal Documents on my behalf to enable me to Claim my Inheritance Deposited Fund with the COMMERCIAL BANK OF LONDON PLC, UNITED KINGDOM.

NAME----------------------------------------------

ADDRESS-----------------------------------------

DIRECT TEL/ FAX -----------------------------

OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS--------------------

AMOUNT INVOLVED------------- £5,655,940 (Five Million, Six Hundred and Fifty five Thousand, Nine hundred and forty Great Britain Pounds only.)

DATE-------------------------------

OFFICIAL SIGNATURE--------------

ATTESTATION

I---------------------- Hereby Attest to this Authorization Letter/ Power of Attorney as a matter of due process that all Powers has been given to Attorney Samir Battiss (Legal Practitioner) of 31 fairholme road, washwood heath, birmingham, west midlands b36 8hn, United Kingdom to represent me legally and secure all the required necessary legal Documents on my behalf from the concerned authorities with my above detailed information.

SIGN------------------------------

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Good day.

Barrister samir battiss

Legal practitioners.

31 fairholme road, washwood heath, birmingham, west midlands b36 8hn,

United kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.