Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fbi.investigationunitld1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fbi.investigationunitld1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Attention To You: (BENEFICIARY ),
People
FBI INVERSTIGATION <fbi.investigationunitld1@gmail.com> Today at 17:11
To
@
Message body
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division. Washington Field Office 601 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20535, Tell/ fax (23934361) Terrorist Screening, checkmating Money laundry,Trafficking, Bank Fraud And Scam. Security Interception of Unsolicited Business Transaction.

I am New Director Christopher Asher Wray FBI , the new FBI director nominated by President Donald Trump to replace the previous director James B Comey Jr due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent terrorist global threat; find below the interception information’s of the sum $6, 800,000,00 manifested in your name as the beneficiary, we have every evidence to prosecute this case, we are presently movement of funds from different countries based on the security Intel exposing links of terrorism sponsorship.

FBI global security wire tape has confirmed that the sum of $6, 800,000,00 dollars have been severally attempted to be release in your name through different methods like Automated card payment system method (Bank Drafts), Consignment Diplomatic Delivery, method Bank Wire Transfer method , every attempts by your partners to move this funds according to your instructions have been futile and frustrated by the FBI global security hard disc which is been control by world bank international security server , the amount in your name have been abandoned under government security vault which is against international law of money laundry, terrorism and trafficking, I met your file at the security strong room with every other transactions relevant documents without the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate.

Our security Intel have confirmed your email address on the payment manifest booklet, I have clinically crosschecked the manifest and discovered that several business transactions have been also linked to your email address, you have consented by either sending money to them or aid the transactions by providing your information’s for the movement of the funds through several means, your email address is on the hard disc.

Security Order: the amount registered in your name is $6,800,000,00 dollars which you have to secure the below documents to enable our appointed agents in Massachusetts USA to release your funds according to international government protocols or I will submit your file for legal prosecution if you refuse to procure the needed certificate which will only cost you $375 dollars through independent corrupt practices commission (ICPC). Use the below information’s to contact independent and corrupt practices commission ICPC with the $375 USD to secure the three government documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds according to FBI security description. Send the $375 to attorney (Jon Finley) immediately and forward him the payment details on email below: Forward the payment details to (fbi.investigationunitld3@gmail.com)

RECEIVERS NAME............ANDREW CARNEGIE
LOCATION STATE............STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK 10305
CITY......................NEW YORK.
The Amount: $375
The Senders Name:
Reference Number:

Finally, you have to contact him with your information's once you receive this message to secure the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate if you don’t want legal prosecution at the international court of justice, this message super-cedes every other FBI message you have received in the past with this registered serial number TSGFB/09-PL.3R45.

Waiting for the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate so that your funds will be released according to the government international security law, you should either follow the instructions or accept court prosecution, don’t allow ignorance to affects your sense of reasoning. You should put behind your past dealings with crooks from different country now that I have contacted you, you have only FOUR working days to submit the above mentioned certificates if you don’t want to blame yourself for ignoring security instructions, you will be issued an official receipt once you observe the official fee by the ICPC.

Forward the three documents to my private email ID (fbi.investigationunitld3@gmail.com)
after obtained it from the ICPC.

Regards,

New Director FBI
Christopher Asher Wray
C-C -. Homeland Security Council
C-C. CIA
C-C- International Police?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

fbiinvestigationunitld8@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:32 pm

People
Federal Bureau Investigation <fbiinvestigationunitld8@gmail.com> 17 Jul at 11:57 PM
To
Message body

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division. Washington Field Office 601 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20535, Tell/ fax (23934361) Terrorist Screening, checkmating Money laundry,Trafficking, Bank Fraud And Scam. Security Interception of Unsolicited Business Transaction.

I am New Director Christopher Asher Wray FBI , the new FBI director nominated by President Donald Trump to replace the previous director James B Comey Jr due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent terrorist global threat; find below the interception information’s of the sum $6, 800,000,00 manifested in your name as the beneficiary, we have every evidence to prosecute this case, we are presently movement of funds from different countries based on the security Intel exposing links of terrorism sponsorship.

FBI global security wire tape has confirmed that the sum of $6, 800,000,00 dollars have been severally attempted to be release in your name through different methods like Automated card payment system method (Bank Drafts), Consignment Diplomatic Delivery, method Bank Wire Transfer method , every attempts by your partners to move this funds according to your instructions have been futile and frustrated by the FBI global security hard disc which is been control by world bank international security server , the amount in your name have been abandoned under government security vault which is against international law of money laundry, terrorism and trafficking, I met your file at the security strong room with every other transactions relevant documents without the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate.

Our security Intel have confirmed your email address on the payment manifest booklet, I have clinically crosschecked the manifest and discovered that several business transactions have been also linked to your email address, you have consented by either sending money to them or aid the transactions by providing your information’s for the movement of the funds through several means, your email address is on the hard disc.

Security Order: the amount registered in your name is $6,800,000,00 dollars which you have to secure the below documents to enable our appointed agents in Massachusetts USA to release your funds according to international government protocols or I will submit your file for legal prosecution if you refuse to procure the needed certificate which will only cost you $375 dollars through independent corrupt practices commission (ICPC). Use the below information’s to contact independent and corrupt practices commission ICPC with the $375 USD to secure the three government documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds according to FBI security description. Send the $375 to attorney (Jon Finley) immediately and forward him the payment details on email below: Forward the payment details to (fbi.investigationunitld3@gmai l.com)

The Senders Name:
Reference Number:

Finally, you have to contact him with your information's once you receive this message to secure the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate if you don’t want legal prosecution at the international court of justice, this message super-cedes every other FBI message you have received in the past with this registered serial number TSGFB/09-PL.3R45.

Waiting for the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate so that your funds will be released according to the government international security law, you should either follow the instructions or accept court prosecution, don’t allow ignorance to affects your sense of reasoning. You should put behind your past dealings with crooks from different country now that I have contacted you, you have only FOUR working days to submit the above mentioned certificates if you don’t want to blame yourself for ignoring security instructions, you will be issued an official receipt once you observe the official fee by the ICPC. Forward the three documents to my private email ID ( fbi.investigationunitld3@ gmail.com
)after obtained it from the ICPC.

Regards,
New Director FBI
Christopher Asher Wray
C-C. CIA
C-C- International Polic
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

fbi.investigationunitld2@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:46 pm

People
FBI INVERSTIGATION <fbi.investigationunitld2@gmail.com> Today at 0:16
To
@
BCC

Message body

Security Order: the amount registered in your name is $6,800,000,00 dollars which you have to secure the below documents to enable our appointed agents in Massachusetts USA to release your funds according to international government protocols or I will submit your file for legal prosecution if you refuse to procure the needed certificate which will only cost you $375 dollars through independent corrupt practices commission (ICPC). Use the below information’s to contact independent and corrupt practices commission ICPC with the $375 USD to secure the three government documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds according to FBI security description. Send the $375 to attorney (Jon Finley) immediately and forward him the payment details on email below: Forward the payment details to (fbi.investigationunitld3@gmai l.com)

The Senders Name:
Reference Number:

Waiting for the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate so that your funds will be released according to the government international security law, you should either follow the instructions or accept court prosecution, don’t allow ignorance to affects your sense of reasoning. You should put behind your past dealings with crooks from different country now that I have contacted you, you have only FOUR working days to submit the above mentioned certificates if you don’t want to blame yourself for ignoring security instructions, you will be issued an official receipt once you observe the official fee by the ICPC. Forward the three documents to my private email ID ( fbi.investigationunitld3@gmail.com
)after obtained it from the ICPC.

Regards,
New Director FBI
Christopher Asher Wray
C-C. CIA
Wayne

Re: fbi.investigationunitld1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:32 pm

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Federal Bureau Investigation <fbiinvestigationunitld8@gmail.com>
Bcc:

21 Jun at 16:36

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division. Washington Field Office 601 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20535, Tele/ fax (23934361) Terrorist Screening, checkmating Money laundry,Trafficking, Bank Fraud And Scam. Security Interception of Unsolicited Business Transaction.

Attention To You,

I am The New FBI Nominated DIRECTOR MR CHRISTOPER A WARY To Replace the previous FBI Director due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent terrorist global threat; find below the interception information’s of the sum $6, 800,000,00 manifested in your name as the beneficiary, we have every evidence to prosecute this case, we are presently movement of funds from different countries based on the security Intel exposing links of terrorism sponsorship.

Security Order: the amount registered in your name is $6,800,000,00 dollars which you have to secure the below documents to enable our appointed agents in Massachusetts USA to release your funds according to international government protocols or I will submit your file for legal prosecution if you refuse to procure the needed certificate which will only cost you $555 dollars through independent corrupt practices commission (ICPC). Use the below information’s to contact independent and corrupt practices commission ICPC with the $555 USD to secure the three government documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds according to FBI security description. Send the $555 USD to attorney (JOHN BROWNING) immediately and forward him the payment details on email below: Forward the payment details to (fbiinvestigationunitld43@gmail.com)
options of receiving fee is only VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM To Obtain The three government Documents for immediate release of your intercepted funds According To FBI security description

RECEIVER NAME: JOHN BROWNING
ADDRESS: CALIFORNIA 94002, USA
AMOUNT : $555 USD

IF VIA MONEY ORDER SEND TO THIS ADDRESS BELOW: RECEIVER NAME FOR MONEY ORDER : JOHN BROWNING
ADDRESS: MULBERRY COURT #5, BELMONT, CALIFORNIA 94002, USA AMOUNT $555 USD ONLY ONLY IF YOU CANT SEND VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO THE ADDRESS INDICATED.

Waiting for the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate so that your funds will be released according to the government international security law, you should either follow the instructions or accept court prosecution, don’t allow ignorance to affects your sense of reasoning. You should put behind your past dealings with crooks thief from different country and State now that I have contacted you, you have only 24 To 48 hours working days to submit the above mentioned certificates if you don’t want to blame yourself for ignoring security instructions Law, you will be issued an official receipt once you observe the official fee of $555 USD by the ICPC AND FBI INVESTIGATION AUTHORITY BOARD OF LAW.

Forward the three documents AND PAYMENT MTCN CONTROL NUMBER PROOF OF PAYMENT Directly to The Mideastern Bank email ID ( fbi.investigationunitld03@outlook.com) after obtained it from the ICPC OFFICE OBTAIN IN YOUR NAME AS THE OWNER OF SEAL FUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE WIRE TRANSFER DIRECT TO YOUR BANKING DETAILS YOU WILL ALSO SUBMIT TO THE MIDEASTERN BANK INC.

Regards.

New FBI Nominated DIRECTOR
MR CHRISTOPER A WRAY
New Director FBI
C-C. CIA
C-C-
International Police?
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:55 pm

Federal Bureau of Investigation <fbi.investigationunitld03@outlook.com>

Thu, 4 Jun at 15:47

For your security, we have disabled links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division. Washington Field Office 601 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20535, Tell/ fax (23934361) Terrorist Screening, checkmating Money laundry, Trafficking, Bank Fraud, And Scam. Security Interception of Unsolicited Business Transaction.

I am New Director Christopher Asher Wray FBI, the new FBI director nominated by President Donald Trump to replace the previous director James B Comey Jr due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity, and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent terrorist global threat; find below the interception information’s of the sum $6, 800,000,00 manifested in your name as the beneficiary, we have every evidence to prosecute this case, we are presently movement of funds from different countries based on the security Intel exposing links of terrorism sponsorship.

FBI global security wire tape has confirmed that the sum of $6, 800,000,00 dollars have been severally attempted to be released in your name through different methods like Automated card payment system method (Bank Drafts), Consignment Diplomatic Delivery, method Bank Wire Transfer the method, every attempt by your partners to move these funds according to your instructions have been futile and frustrated by the FBI global security hard disc which is been controlled by world bank international security server, the amount in your name have been abandoned under government security vault which is against international law of money laundry, terrorism and trafficking, I met your file at the security strong room with every other transaction relevant documents without the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate.

Security Order: the amount registered in your name is $6,800,000,00 dollars which you have to secure the below documents to enable our appointed agents in Massachusetts USA to release your funds according to international government protocols or I will submit your file for legal prosecution if you refuse to procure the needed certificate which will only cost you $375 dollars through independent corrupt practices commission (ICPC). Use the below information’s to contact independent and corrupt practices commission ICPC with the $375 USD to secure the three government documents for the immediate release of your intercepted funds according to FBI security description. Send the $375 to an attorney (Jon Finley) immediately and forward him the payment details on the email below: Forward the payment details to (fbi.investigationunitld3@ gmail.com)

RECEIVERS NAME............ : Amanda Dunn.
New york city: Elmira
zip code:14901
The Senders Name:
Reference Number:

Waiting for the International Fund Release Clearance Permit Certificate so that your funds will be released according to the government international security law, you should either follow the instructions or accept the court the prosecution, don’t allow ignorance to affects your sense of reasoning. You should put behind your past dealings with crooks from different the country now that I have contacted you, you have only FOUR working days to submit the above-mentioned certificates if you don’t want to blame yourself for ignoring security instructions, you will be issued an official receipt once you observe the official fee by the ICPC. Forward the three documents to my private email ID ( fbi.investigationunitld3@ gmail.com
)after obtaining it from the ICPC.

Regards,
New Director FBI
Christopher Asher Wray
C-C. CIA
C-C- International Police
Wayne

Unread postby TheBadNews » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:20 pm

from: FBI INVERSTIGATION <fbi.investigationunitld1@gmail.com>
date: Jul 16, 2020, 10:59 AM
subject: Re:
mailed-by: gmail.com

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division. Washington Field Office 601 4th Street NW Washington, DC 20535, Tell/ fax (23934361) Terrorist Screening, checkmating Money laundry, Trafficking, Bank Fraud, And Scam. Security Interception of Unsolicited Business Transaction.

Attention: Beneficiary,

Your the message is received and the contents well noted. For reasons of clarity, we are the real F.B.I. based here in the USA. We have settled over 245 Clients before you after discovering their funds. We do our job in a friendly manner because we are the final deciding office after funds discoveries. We promptly pay clients with just one Fee charge and this charge is all that will pay to receive your already Approved amount of $6.8 Million United States Dollars. I have this privilege because I work particularly in the Funds Recovery Department and I can give you a revelation in confidence that between the years of 2015 and 2017, this office has done our duties with great diligence which is on Record.

NOTE: I can assure you vividly that as soon as you have made this payment of $375 , we will get the required documents mentioned below, we will direct you to your Paying Bank for the Release Of Your Funds with these documents because the Paying Bank requires the same documents to sign-off your fund as soon as they are presented to the bank.

The 3 Vital Documents required for the release of your funds to you are:

(i). Fund Transfer Clearance Permit Certificate.
(ii). The Payment Entitlement Privilege Card.
(iii). Yellow Tag (which allows swift passage of your fund).

Please do note that the Charge of $375 given above is meant to secure the VITAL DOCUMENTS mentioned above for your Claims Process to go smoothly. This is our Official Services Charge.

This also has been communicated to the Attorney in charge of procuring the documents to facilitate the transfer of your funds to the nominated Bank the account of your choice as soon as this payment is made to this office.

MODE OF PAYING FEE OF $375 USD VIA WALMART TO WALMART IS ACCEPTABLE OR TRANSFER FEE OF $375 USD ONLY.

Receivers Name: Amanda Dunn
New york city :Elmira
zip code:14901
Amount $375

To confirm the receipt of this message as quickly As Possible with your Full Details Such As:

1) Full Name
2) Home Address
3) Phone number
4) Sex
5) Age
6) Banking Info

This Are The Information That will Be Requested from SUN TRUST Bank INC.

Here is the Bank Direct Email Address ( suntrustbanknewyorkbank@gmail.com) AND FORWARD YOUR FULL DETAILS WITH YOUR BANKING DETAILS FOR RE-CONFIRMATION OF BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.

Regards,

New Director FBI
Christopher Asher Wray
C-C. CIA
TheBadNews
Junior survivor

Re: fbiinvestigationunitld43@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:38 pm

Recovery scam / identity theft.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AUTHORITY (FBI)
ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001 USA

FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION;

I am FBI Special Agent James Scholdfield: This email fax letter is to officially inform you that your CONTRACT/INHERITANCE, SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION FUND in the sum of US$10.5 million that was reported and intercepted by the FBI Authority for alleged illegal transfer procedure have been approved to be released to you. We had every evidence that the fund is yours and was coming to you before we intercepted it. There is no problem for you to claim your fund now provided you will comply with our payment conditions. Therefore, kindly reconfirm your information to us as follows in your response; This is because we has been receiving so many fictitious messages from some impostors claiming to be you, some of them says that you are dead and they are your next of kin to claim your fund

1) We need your full names:............
2) Your current residence address :...........
3) Your contact telephone number:.............
4) Your driver's license or any other government issued ID:....

Your urgent response is highly anticipated and to facilitate the process, call or send a text message directly to FBI DIRECTOR CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY, on (202)-996-0001.

Cordially yours in service
FBI Special Agent James Scholdfield
Under Honorable Christopher Wray
FBI Director United States Of America (USA)

Header:

Return-Path: <fbiinvestigationunitld43@gmail.com>
From: "spam@fbi.gov" <fbiinvestigationunitld43@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 22:13:49 +0100
Message-ID: <CAE2U8POCRNR+fXsRq24N2FrsBYmVBLqM-3QgN36VMPptCHcj4Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AUTHORITY (FBI)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

The phone number +12029960001 was previously reported on our forum.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.