Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fmf.frn234@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fmf.frn234@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:33 pm

Reply ASAP
People
FOREIGN DEBT OFFICE <fmf.frn234@gmail.com> Today at 20:59
Reply-To: foreigndebtcommitee.ng@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
FOREIGN DEBT COMMITTEE OFFICE
FEDERALREPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
OFFICE: 11C ABAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY, IKOYI
LAGOS, NIGERIA

Dear Beneficiary

We have been sending you emails regarding your approved part payment $1.5 Million inheritance but your are not responding, anyway I wish to bring to your notice every issue that are warranted the delay in your payment has been resolved and settled finally.

I want to inform you that our new Government under the Administration of President MUHAMMADU BUHARI has given all the rightful beneficiaries privilege to receive their overdue payment without paying anymore charges, all what they are required to do is to obtain a Waiver Accreditation and their money will be release to them.

Email me back if you wish to receive your own so we can guide you on how to get it.

Best regards

Mr. Abraham Nwankwo
Director, Foreign Debt Committee Office
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.