Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ruthcunningham201@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ruthcunningham201@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:25 pm

LETTER.
People
Ruth Cunningham <ruthcunningham201@outlook.com> Today at 11:54
Message body
Dear Sir,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me because I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is Mrs. Ruth Cunningham, Presently I am in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk or do any work. I have only a few months to live as my doctor informed me and It is my last

wish to see that i and my late husband money is distributed to charity organizations or homes. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan ; they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is the sum of US$6.1 Million which i deposited with in a bank.

I will want you to help me in collecting the deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations.

Reply me immediately so that i can give you details if you can assist me in receiving and distributing the funds.

God bless you.

Mrs. Ruth Cunningham
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.