Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rev.brycecarter@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:12 pm

Peace of the Lord abide in you,

I have read your letter, when I receive your letter, I receive your compliments, I receive your recognition, but I do not receive any opinions. When doubt and fear arise deep within and your heart leans toward insecurity. I can only ask God for your protection, And to secure as only He can as sure as you've created. God is still in control.

I bring you before God today asking that God bless you and shape you into the person you was designed to be. Our unity does not lie. Notice that unity is a vitally important matter, it is to be seen in union. Fill your mind with the positive. You're never defeated, never beaten down as long as you have hope. God knows your pain and He sees you hurting. Please remove the burden of any pain that you carry, with a peaceful effort, secure the position you has at this matter in the Name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
May God grant you the patience and understanding you needs to have the way that should.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:05 pm

May good Lord see us through,

Today is a new day, a chance for a new start. Yesterday is gone and with it any regrets, mistakes, or failures, you may have experienced. It's a good day to be glad and give thanks, and I do, Lord. Thank you for today, a new opportunity to love, give, and be all that you want us to be in Your precious name.

Today I want to start the day with you on my mind and in my heart. As I dress, Unless we avail ourselves within the protective arms of God, we leave ourselves vulnerable to the attacks of the evil one. We must be diligent ask God to watch over and protect us individually, as well as His children. When you pray for yourself, pray for those you love, those you have never met, and even those who have hurt you in some way. When you feel afraid in life, ask for His protection and safety. We are reminded of God’s direction over our lives. He is our good Shepherd who leads us and He desires that we follow the path that leads to joy.

No matter what issues I am dealing with, the shield of faith, the belt of truth, the shoes of peace, and with prayer on my tongue and petitions for those around me and those I meet, no matter how big the problems or situations, I'm laying them all at God's feet today. God, show me what to do, or what not to do. As I focus on You, remembering Your promises and Your words, I believe You will fill me with a peace that is beyond all understanding.

My dear, Is stress holding you hostage and keeping you from rest? Do you feel burdens pressing in that seem too heavy to bear? When anxious thoughts pull you in the wrong direction, and you're struggling to find balance. There's so much I don't understand about your sufferings and life challenges, But God knows all, and He understood. You feel scared, alone, unsure of the future. Anxiety and gratitude cannot occupy the same space, and the temptation to worry draws you in, giving fear and concerns permission to discourage you.

Lord. Show me a new way to handle this matter according to Your Way, for guidance, strength, and protection, leading me gently always with my open hands and an open heart, strength to face a situation that can cause great fear and anxiety. We’re too shattered tired to have strength. God, feed me today with your daily bread. As the Bread of Life, your food, like manna, will sustain me throughout any trials. Make whatever work I do be marked with excellence rather than perfectionism, as I seek not to make a name, but to make a difference. Help me to treat each person I encounter as you would, with respect and love, forgiving others and asking for forgiveness myself when needed.

As I start this day but not in despair, persecuted, but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed. May God give you a heart of discernment to know what He is using someone to speak instruction into your heart and your circumstances, and give you the strength and courage to follow through with that advice, even when it's hard to understand. Fill you with peace in knowing that your purpose will prevail, and my desire is to act accordingly. Keep my feet from stumbling and my mind from wandering into distractions that could steal precious time and energy from the most important things you have designed for me. It’s easy to become overwhelmed and live imprisoned by fear. And I ask God for His strength to fall upon you. When you are weak, weary or unready to stand. Lord. And I'm so grateful that you died for us. We are promised in God’s Word that He is faithful and will protect us, As I face tough choices and hard situations, God, help me remember my belovedness, help me remember that I am Your child and Your representative to the world around me. Help me live today in a way that brings honor to Your name, In Jesus Name, Amen. I'm proud to be Your child, Lord be above us, help us to see The hope of the future at this matter, of all you could be in Jesus Name, Amen.
Remain abundantly uplifted, Amen.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:18 pm

My Beloved Friend in the Lord,

Like i told you, soon i will be traveling out to another country for continuity of the Gospel for the Work of God as a missionary priest.
God protect me, remove calamity at this matter. Keep us safe. Keep us healthy. As I trust in you, I find stability from your promises. Give me the confidence to move forward with my day knowing that you are standing guard, encircled around me. Provide for me finances, opportunities, ideas, directions, relationships, and wisdom. You have ordained for me to work, and celebrate Your presence with families and friends.

What I can say is that I am still a priest with ambitions, with a desire to do new things. I am in competition with no one. I run my own race. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone, in any way, shape, or form. I just aim to improve, to be better than I was before. That's me.

Your life is a book and it depends only on you which story it will be. Make your choice. Loneliness does not come from having no people around you, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you. Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are committed to your comfort zone. A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you just the same, whether you feel good or bad, I am always with you because I am your best friend.

I cannot emphasize this point enough. I am very aware of all your pain, and I know you have not told me, and from the images that accompany you every night you sleep, and don’t take other people’s thoughts into account because other will always have something negative to say. Don’t be sad, life is too short to spend it in sadness. It must be very hard for you,I feel your pain as my own. I am always ready to help. Calm down, dear, your tears won’t change anything, be strong, your family needs you. But I'm still cheering for you. Don't get confused between my personality and My attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness.

This life is a big party, so if the music ended, go to another room and turn on a new song. You are a beautiful flower, don’t let one weed spoil your entire life. Don’t cry, my friend, remember that the end is always happy. If you feel bad, then it is not the end. When you lost your hope, speak to God, He will show you a right path.

Prayer is bringing your wishes and worries to God, faith is leaving them there. God is the best listener, you don't have to shout nor cry out loud because He hears even the silent prayer of a sincere heart. Lord, my heart is heavy. You know every decision I need to make and every challenge I face. I need You to give me strength, wisdom, and direction. Amen.
May God of peace, hope and joy be with you. Amen.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:35 pm

God bless you,

The slaughter of Fr Jaques Hamel, aged 85, by terrorists linked to ISIS, in a quiet suburb of Rouen yesterday, was an act of deliberate outrage against the Christian faith. So many details add to the pathos and sorrow of this barbaric act. Father Hamel could have presented no physical threat to his assailants. Recent photographs show him looking frail and old, but still devoted to his priestly vocation and, although retired, still helping out at the parish where he has been a familiar presence for many years.

God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understand His wisdom, but we simply have to trust His will. Every perfection and every virtue proceeds from charity.

With a polite overview of the complaint and an acknowledgement for bringing this issue to our attention. Please I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the issue.

We understand your disappointment, and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. Confrontational situations are among the most important skills. I try to strive for perfection for possible solution, doing all my possible best by abide the principles for the success of your fund. It's good business that can redeem your company's good name and turn an unhappy client into a happy one again.

We pride ourselves on giving our 100% guarantee to ensure that yours’ needs are being met. I do my best to each of my representatives on how to properly handle your’ issues, able to assist with. We deeply value our relationship, and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because you deserve the very best. My concern was to handled properly.
Remember we are working to meet up with the demand to avoid any further disappointment,You are to do all you can to see that we put up this finalized without fail.
Again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. It was unacceptable and will never happen again. I will be highly expect your humble understanding and cooperations Sir, keep me update.
Peace and love of God abide in us. Amen.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:41 pm

MY BELOVE FRIEND IN THE LORD,
IN THIS RESPECT IN UNDERTAKE THIS MATTER. LISTEN I AM GIVING YOU THE FULL ASSURANCE THAT AS SOON AS YOU COOPERATE THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE COMPLETEED WITHOUT MORE DELAY. I HAVE TOOK PAINS TO SHOW RESPECT, IN WHICH I HAD DENOUNCED VIOLENT SUPPRESSION OF DISSIDENT VOICES, OTHER RIGHTS ABUSES AND THE CONTROVERSIAL SEIZED OF FUND OWNED BY ANY CLIENT. I'M TRANSPARENT PRIEST AND SINCERE DEALING WITH THIS ISSUES AS LAW AUTHORIZED TO RESPECTS THOSE AT THE HIGH POSITION AT THE LAWFIRM.

I CONDUCTED RESEARCH OR INVESTIGATION WHEN YOU CAME TO ME FOR HELP TO DETERMINE IF YOU HAD A CLAIM. I HAVE TRIED TO GET THROUGH THE OPPORTUNITY WITH TOUGHEST CHALLENGE DUTIES, BUT WE HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO REMAIN FOCUS. I FINALLY OVERCOME ALL KNOW IT IS IMPORTANT FOR US WITH GOOD EXPERIENCE.

HOW DID YOU HANDLE THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND? BY SHOWING ME RESPECT AND ASKING ME TO TREAT YOU IN KIND. I NEVER REJECTING YOUR IDEAS AND REFUSING TO NEGOTIATE. I AM GIVING YOU YOUR RESPECT. I DESPERATELY DOING ALL THE BEST BY A DISCIPLINARY RULES, BUT NEED ASSISTANCE HANDLE THE PARTICULAR CHALLENGE. GOD IS MERCIFUL AND GOOD. SO, I DON'T CRUMBLE. I MUST RESPECT ALL AGREEMENTS AND PROCEDURES, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY TESTING OF MY FAITH PRODUCES PERSEVERANCE, TO THROW DOUBTS AND QUESTIONS OUT INTO OUR MINDS. YOU GAVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE YOU AND DID MY BEST.

TO MAKE YOU MY DUTY STANDARD CLEAR TO EVERYONE. BE CAREFUL HOW YOU INTERPRET ME. THE REASON WHY I WANT THIS COMPLETED IS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT YOUR FILE CLOSE BY THE AUTHORITIES AND THE BANK. THE DOCUMENTS COVERING THE FUNDS SHALL BE RETRIEVED AND FORWARD TO UPON COMPLETION OF THE TRANSACTION AND FOR SUCCESSFUL MAILING OUT YOUR ATM CARD. AS A PRIEST,I SERVE ON AND ASSIST BASE AN ACCEPTED PRINCIPLE APPLICABLE TO LAWS. THE IMPORTANT THING FOR ME IS JUST CARRY OUT MY HUMBLE DUTIES WELL AND TO BE ABLE TO HELP, AND GET ALL LEGAL MATTERS RESOLVED. WE HOPE THIS TRANSFER WILL BE CONCLUDED TO YOUR SATISFACTION.

CHALLENGES GAVE ME MORE CONFIDENCE AND MOTIVATION. I HAVE DONE DIFFICULT JOB FOR YOUR SAKE ACCORDINGLY, BY BEING SENSITIVE TO GRACE ON MY DUTIES.
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE REASON FOR DELAY WE NEED THIS MONEY IS BECAUSE OF WHAT WE ARE WORKING ON WITH THE BANKS THROUGH THE FINANCE DEPTS TO SEE THAT WE HAVE REASONABLE ASSURANCE FOR GREAT CREDIT AS PER WIRE THROUGH YOUR ATM CARD REQUESTED TO BE PLACE IN YOUR ACCOUNT ORDER. I WANT YOU UNDERSTOOD I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING GOES OUT WELL, I ASSURE YOU IT WILL GIVE YOU THE ACCESS TO THE CREDIT YOU ARE LOOKING OUT FROM THE ATM CARD.

I WON'T BASE MY DECISION ON YOUR OPINION. I OFTEN DISPLAY POSITIVE PERSONALITY. MOST OFTEN, I HAVE A POSITIVE VIEW,WITH ALL RESPECT I AM GIVING YOU THE FULL ASSURANCE THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORKOUT FINE AND TO THINK ABOUT IT AND RESPOND BACK. I TRULY UNDERSTOOD THE SITUATION OVER THERE WITH PROBLEMS, THINGS ARE NOT EASY FOR YOU, BUT SOLUTION WE GIVE US IDEAS ON WHAT YOU REALLY WANTS, AND ALSO TRY TO COOPERATE WITH ME. I AM NOT BEGGING YOU FOR MONEY PLEASE. I'M TRYING TO ASSIST YOU TO HAVE HOPE AND GOOD LIVING WITH YOUR FUND. I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM NOT SLEEPING OR BEEN SILENCE BUT WORKING SO HARD. PROVIDES WITH THE OPINION GIVE PROFESSIONAL JUDGMENT TO ADDRESS IN OTHER TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. I FIGHT TO KEEP YOUR HOPE AND YOUR JOY. THE PAYMENT ARE REQUEST TO PAY IS FOR LEGALISATION CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE. IT IS BEEN ISSUED BY THE COMPLIANCE OFFICE OF THE HM REVENUE. THAT'S WHY I FOLLOW ALL THE LIST OF THE RULES ACCORDING TO ALL THE LEGAL PROCEDURES.

THIS DELAY IS NOT GOOD TO US TO COMPLETE TRANSACTION, THE BANKS AND AUTHORITIES HAVE BEEN SO PATIENT AND PATIENT FOR US AND NOW THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME FOR US. THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY FOR EVERY PRIVILEGE. I WANT YOU OVERCOME THIS CHALLENGE AS LONG AS I'M HELPING, WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, AND I ASSURE YOU THAT THERE WILL BE SUCCESS.
REMAIN BLESS. AMEN.

REV.FR.BRYCE CARTER.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:58 pm

My good belove friend,

Please in the Name of God, Stop doubting, Sometimes we lose hope and become discouraged because our current circustance and live challenges. Often you feel uncomfortable and find it difficult because of your financial stand. It costs a lot of questions towards success of this transaction. Have full confidence for change unto good in your life and believe you must surely succeed no matter what, remain honest in mind and positively response towards what you have been informed about this matter for God sake. May Allah bless you with strength, peace of soul, love of family and friends and all the good happenings this time. Forget about the days and night, ups and downs, good and bad of the previous month. Its time to go on and hope for the best. I am transparent person, and also a priest. And do what is right at this New Month for God blessings actualized fully in your life.

You are welcome to a new month, God bless His mercy on you, and make everything good. On the start of new month Don’t neglect your effort at this your Fund. I always pray for you for your success, Happiness and prosperity. I hope new month is in these hope. You will experience smooth acceleration even in the midst of recession. You will overtake and take over all your possessions. May this month keep you healthy, May you achieve all of your daily targets. May you remain happy and whole, May this month be better than all the previous months of this year. A new month is so refreshing, You will succeed. God blessings and every good thing that you may think of acquiring. Unending favour, prosperity and good health are my wishes for you. I pray for blessings all year round. You will be uplifted in all ramifications, joy unspeakable and undoubtable happiness.

There is a place for you at your fund release. I pray that you remain in this place, I pray that everyday gives you the opportunity to see life in all positives and appreciate the goodness of God in your life,and let God be the one to guide your ways and steps towards directions for good result. The favour of God in this transaction will surround you, when you have confidence for trust without any doubt for success. Then the mercies of God will be on you, You will experience happiness in all ramifications and you will make it more than you can imagine. The glory of God will radiate in all corners of your life. Your troubles will come to nothing because God will cement all cracks on your wall this new month. You will never lack any good thing in your life in this new month. May God's power connect and Place you on ladders of Testimonies.

I am proving to you that your intelligence is bringing us to hard time to complete this transaction why because i am helping to keep eyes off your fund and to a place where you can have your fund transferred to your account.

In details,to have international Card issue,account have to be set up in your name,and for it to be done, I have to fly over to the bank and sign all release Documents to issue your account and bank Card and have all fund credited to your bank card and mailed it over to your address.

This Final step we are to have the fund completed, I did not sometimes understood why you should complain about. In this month , Your Joy will be complete, Victory Songs will not cease from your Mouth. It took me alot of scarified to come to the successful agreement with the Bank and with the Authorized Dept of Justice and with some top International personnels helping us to complete this issue, with a good review from people I have help to complete there issue. You have to remember that i am the one who has undergo more suffering, determine to help overcome this situation, sacrificing all I did making giving us an Audience to finish issue was a great effort from me, and the only Final step to accomplish all is from your side. I am so much desperate enough that you could find a solution. I have specifically suggest what you should do at this point.

As we go through this review. We live in a very Dangerous world. There's a lot of ways to speak out, But its really through actions defending the values important, I know you are trying all your best, you are almost there, once you comply as security concern required to finish what is set up for you. I stand by you. I have done the best i could for you and all i have paid, anything that went wrong is on you because my hand is as clean as anything, if you want to help safe the Fund is up to you, but if you want the fund goes to government is up to you.
I know you have the will and the decision making to apprehend your goodwill, try and do that to enable us continue the best way to help finish this long transaction, you will still have your money back as you can withdraw it.
Follow instruction to comply. You're the one preventing success of this transaction.
Why are you sad, why fret so hard? Have you forgotten the word of God? That said all enemies shall be cast away from you. He will make sure you stay happy and fulfil your purpose of existence. It is your month dear. Happy new month to you.
I wish you best of luck, the story of your life has already been written by God. He will course everything around you to work together for your good.
Remain bless in the Lord.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:55 pm

God bless you,

God is with you, and gives you strength and care. And helps us to live up to our promises.

We're working on it seriously you must surely get the money, don't worry please be patient for good news.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

david-lawfirm@representative.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:56 pm

Hello,

Happy New Year and I wish you all the best in 2018 and I pray that you should have New dreams, new hopes, new experiences and new joys and May the year 2018 bring forth happiness, success and filled with peace, prosperity and good health.

With due respect, I write this letter just to inform you that there is a good news about your unpaid funds with United bank for Africa [UBA] Plc which was previously processed for immediate transfer to you but the implicated bank failed to execute the payment/transfer due to some unforeseen reasons and secondly you stopped communicating with me on the subject of your unpaid funds and I became very angry and tired of your situation and constant excuses and postponement on your transaction.

Undeniably, I was very annoyed for the reason that you were not taking your transaction very seriously then I have no choice than to forget about you and everything that has to do with your transaction since I don’t want to be answerable/ accountable for the lost of your unpaid funds in the bank safekeeping and I wouldn’t like to be liable for any reimbursement of funds if your money gone astray.

Anyway, I plead for forgiveness for not have contacted you for long, although it was not on purpose to abandon you and your transaction, it’s for the reasons given above and attached to the fact that I received an appointment letter to attend a seminar on INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (IFRS) AND CORPORATE TAX PLANNING in a foreign country and it was very urgent, so i have no choice than to travel immediately.

In point of fact, the seminar delayed more than I expected although it was a must attend Seminar for all involved in Preparation of Financial Statements, Reporting & Compliance which involved all heads of finance, financial controllers, finance managers, reporting Accountants, Senior accountants, internal Auditors, external Auditors, Accountants, Audit and Compliance staffs.

Shortly after the seminar,I became very sick shortly and was admitted in the hospital for a very long time, but by grace of God, I’m very okay and healthy now and i just came back from my trip last week Thursday dated 28th December 2017 and without further delaying, I went to the bank [UBA] headquarters on Friday 29th December 2017 to know exactly the position/stage of your transaction and I was lucky enough to arrived the bank during executive meeting with central bank supervisors and during the meeting, I presented the issue about your unpaid funds which after a long discussion with the executives, the decision-making of the bank of [UBA] come to a serious conclusion in agreement with central bank supervisors to reconsider you and pay your unpaid funds.

Therefore, I will advise you to be prayerful and hopeful that everything will come to your favor after the executive meeting tomorrow.

In conclusion, the management have agreed to process your funds transfer by creating a unique classic Master Card/Visa Card that will bear your full names on the surface of the card as the cardholder and your total funds will be loaded therein and freight/convey to you via any of your desired courier delivery service company and there will be no much procedures/protocols for receiving your unpaid funds and there will be no further delay.

And the most important requirements from you as the recipient of the unpaid funds are stated below to enable the quick process and creation of your unique classic MasterCard/Visa Card and transportation of your card,so you need to reconfirm your data once again to avoid error.

Last but not least, thank you especially for endurance and understanding and I also want to assure you 100% that this time, your funds transaction will be very straightforward, without any problems and it will be very quick transaction and trust me you are going to receive your funds in due time without further delay and no upfront/initial payment of any processing fee or anything else will be required of you until you get your card.

Beneficiary Personal Information:

Expected Funds $:

First name:

Last Name:

Home/Office Address:

Postal Code/City:

Telephone:

Finally, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with? Certainly, I would be delighted to assist you in any way possible because your satisfaction is a great compliment to me as long as you are serious and ready to get your funds with all sincerity.

Thanks

Have a prosperous New Year

Yours Advocate At Law

Hon.David Richard Mathis (Esq.)

Cell +226 75 32 96 19
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:59 am

Hello ,
Thanks for your swift respond and i really appreciate although I really don’t know why you choose to abandoned your funds for a very long time.

Anyway, whatever is your contemplation about your unpaid funds but the truth of the matter is that you have unpaid valued funds with one of the leading African global bank here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West African region which has been approved for immediate transfer to you as the beneficiary through the bank unique classic Master Card/Visa Card which is meant to be process within 48 hours on your approval and the Card that will be automatically loaded with your funds and will be transport direct to you via DHL Express delivery company or FedEx delivery service company and all the bank official documents related to your funds transaction including your pin code will be attached with the unique classic Master Card/Visa Card in the envelop that you will be receiving soon, that’s the procedure/policy of the bank to safeguard your Card and funds therein, so ,I suggest that you follow the bank directives this time to get your total funds

In fact, if you really want your funds to be release to you urgently, kindly indicate it officially in your next letter with the exact address where the DHL Express can deliver your Card and the exact name you would like to be written in the surface of your card as the owner.

It is the direction/instruction of the bank administration seeing that the board have agreed to process your funds transfer by creating a unique classic Master Card/Visa Card that will bear your full names on the surface of the card as the cardholder and your total funds will be loaded therein and freight/convey to you via any of your desired courier delivery service company and there will be no much procedures/protocols for receiving your unpaid funds and there will be no further delay.

Meanwhile, your responsibility right now is to try as much as possible to locate any DHL Express office in your region to pay the transportation fee of receiving your Card from Burkina Faso, inform any DHL Express office in your region that you have one MasterCard/Visa Card in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso and you want to pay for the transportation fee to facilitate the DHL Express regional office in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to accept your parcel (MasterCard/Visa card) and transport it to you without delay.

Besides, When you get to any DHL Express office in your region, they will tell you the exact amount you should pay them for the transportation of your MasterCard/Visa Card from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to your country which is not expensive, I believe it’s less than one hundred US dollars only ($100) equivalent in your local currency then you copy the address of the bank headquarters and my names as the representative here, present the following address of the bank below;

Name : MR DAVID RICHARD MATHIS
Address : 1340, AVENUE DIMDOLOSSON
City : OUAGADOUGOU
Phone : +226 75 32 96 19

Just follow the directives, and DHL Express in your region will register the information and give you a proof of payment (receipt) that will demonstrate that you have truly and officially paid for the transportation of your Card and they will contact/signal the DHL Express local office in Burkina Faso for authorization.

Finally, you have to scan the copy of the DHL Express receipt and send it to me while I will submit its copy to the decision-making of the bank headquarters for confirmation and they will have no other choice than to transport your card to you straight away.

Thanks

Yours Advocate At Law
Cell +226 75 32 96 19

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:49 pm

Hello

This is uncomplicated method, it is very straightforward and I want you to be serious about it, because it is better for you to be responsible in paying the DHL Express transportation fee of your Visa Card from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to your country and this fee has to be paid in any DHL Express office in your region whereby you will not have any reason to point the finger at anybody or insult anyone here for taking your money unnecessarily.

With due respect, Sir, I think you misinterpreted my previous letters and my explanation because I did not ask you to send me money or pay anybody money through DHL Express rather I said that you should go pay the DHL Express to help you transport your Visa Card from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to your country.

Yes, you should go and pay the DHL Express fee for the reason that I don’t want to ask you to send me or anyone the delivery charge of DHL Express to help you in paying for the shipment of your Visa card to you, since it’s obvious that you will judge, misunderstand and accuse me or anyone for trying to defraud you of ordinary $100 or $135,so its better you pay direct to DHL Express in your country not me or anybody else and they will give you receipt for confirmation.

In fact, to avoid any impoliteness and insult, then we decided not to demand for the DHL Express delivery fee from any client instead let the recipient be responsible for the delivery charge of his/her Visa Card, as a result, you must go and meet the DHL Express in your country for you to know the truth because if we had told you earlier to send the fee to us, you will see me or the bank management a criminals.

So I humbly request you to please help us to handle your funds transaction professionally and to make it very trouble-free and without any error or delay from us, without delaying, you should go to DHL Express office on Monday morning and tell DHL administrator /staff that your package in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso is just one (1) piece of Visa Card and the shipment weight is 0.5KG only

I expect you to do something maturely in this matter and to respect my opinion and act in accordance with the policy and directives of the bank.

Lastly, we have to be realistic in this matter, so go ahead and make the payment at any DHL Express office in your country and send me the proof of payment (receipt) from DHL Express for confirmation and the bank will proceed immediately and within 72 hours your Visa Card will reach you.

Thanks

Yours Advocate At Law
Cell +226 75 32 96 19
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.