Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rev.brycecarter@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

david-lawfirm@representative.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:01 pm

Sir,

Please be reasonable and straightforward in this matter, you have given me the wrong impression about you which is not good because it seem that you don’t understand English language or maybe you are just joking?

Please I did not said you should send me money through DHL rather I asked you to go and meet any DHL office in your country, tell them that you have your package in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso that contend 1 Visa Card which you would want to receive then DHL will take charge you for the delivery of your Visa Card to you.

Maybe you should translate my letters to your local language for you to understand exactly my mail or you can meet any of your friend or relatives who speak and write English, ask him/her to interpret my letters to your understating.

for a second time, I reapet,you are not paying money to me but you paying to DHL Express company for conveying/transporting your VISA CARD from Burkina Faso to your country because DHL Express is a global/international and their offices are located worldwide.

I repeat all over again, I did not request any money from you,you are not paying me but alternatively if you want to send the money here to help you in paying for the DHL transportation fee on your behalf then the only option you can use in sending the fee is through Western Union or MoneyGram via the representative name below if not you then you should go and pay to DHL in your country and they will give you receipt :

MR DAVID RICHARD MATHIS
Address: 1340, AVENUE DIMDOLOSSON
City : OUAGADOUGOU
Phone : +226 75 32 96 19
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:45 am

Sir,
Sorry i can't help you again because its obvious that you are not serious about getting your unpaid funds.
Perhaps by tomorrow i will visit the bank headquarters to report that you are not ready yet for your funds ,so they should cancel all the process regarding to the Visa Card etc.

Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:58 am

Hello Sir,

With due respect, I write this last mail to notify you that your Visa Card has been processed successfully as I was invited by the decision-making of the bank this afternoon for confirmation and to submit your home/office address where the courier service (DHL Express)will deliver your Visa Card.

Meanwhile, I have asked you earlier to try and locate any DHL Express office in your country/city and pay for the transportation of your Visa Card which is coming from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to your house doorstep but I’m surprised you have not done anything reasonable about it up till now which implied that you are not serious,not interested or ready to receive your unpaid funds which has already been programmed, processed and loaded in your Visa Card with your name written on the surface of the Visa Card as the lawful title-holder/possessor of the card,which simply mean that your Card is ready now for shipment but unfortunately you have not confirmed to us the DHL document which is the only thing delaying us from transporting your Visa Card as initially agreed.

Like I said earlier, what is required of you is a confirmed proof of receipt/ document from DHL Express office from your countryside to permit the originated bank here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to proceed to DHL headquarters here with your Visa Card for the shipment of your classic exclusive Visa Card to your country.

However, if you are not read, interested and serious about your funds in the bank safekeeping then you have to quickly notify me categorically to enabling me knowing exactly how I should approach the bank management concerning your funds or maybe I should inform the bank that you are not interested or ready for your funds now, as a result they can cancel the entire process and proceed with the confiscation of your unpaid funds since you are not ready for it now.

Thanks

Yours Advocate At Law
Hon.David Richard Mathis (Esq.)
Cell +226 75 32 96 19
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:55 am

Hello Sir,

Please why are you delaying your funds from being released to you? And what is ordinary one hundred and seventy three US dollars $173 that you cannot quickly send via Western Union or Money to make it easier to facilitate the delivery/conveyance of your Visa Card that contends your funds?

Why are you finding it very difficult to send common one hundred and seventy three US dollars $173, seriously you are surprising me. This is complete selfishness and selfish/ self-centered people hardly succeed in any business because they hardly trust their selves and as a result they find it difficult to trust someone else!

Meanwhile, I told you earlier that the bank manager have taken his valuable time to visit both the DHL headquarters and FedEx administrative center and its only DHL that accept the delivery of parcel like Visa Card overseas whereas FedEx don’t accept Visa Card as the bank manager confirmed.

Besides, I told you already that the bank have since last week finished the processing and creation of your exclusive Visa Card and your funds has been loading and programmed while waiting for your DHL delivery details for immediate shipment of your parcel to your doorstep but it’s surprising everyone that you have not done anything reasonable yet regarding to the latest development.

Like I said, the chief bank manager, the general controller actually went in person to confirm from FedEx and DHL the possibility of transporting a parcel from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to a customer overseas who actually have an account with FedEx /DHL company and the director and at FedEx office Ouagadougou Burkina Faso reported saying they have stopped /blocked customers accounts with them as most of their customers who have account with them hardly pay/service their account regularly, then as a result, the management of FedEx company decided to stop operating on it till further notice but DHL is the only reliable company worldwide whose network is amazing and can make the delivery of any parcel worldwide within 72 hours and without hitch or further delay.

Therefore, I will advise you to stop being selfish, think about your unpaid funds, if you are not ready or interested in receiving your funds then you can speak categorically than to be wasting valuable time because it’s obvious to me that your self-centeredness is what is actually delaying you from receiving your unpaid funds yet even since last week when I notified you that the bank management have finished the process of your funds transfer.

I humbly request for forgiveness, I’m not trying to be rude but to be forthright, YES; you are very selfish and you are not a serious person even when I’m trying to help you, how can you be playing and delaying a huge funds transaction like this type?

Please take a bold step and do the needful, it is your responsibility, you have the required $173,of course ($173) is a little money but yet, you are finding it very difficult to trust yourself and send it for the purpose of your funds, it’s for your own benefit. Please be serious and fast about your funds transaction, if we confirm the DHL receipt as a proof that you have paid for the transportation/shipment of your Visa Card of 0.5KG or the Western Union or Money Gram payment slip for the purpose of delivery your Visa Card, trust me, your parcel will be ship immediately and I will scan the original AIRWAY BILL document and I will send it to you for your confirmation and between Friday 19/January/2018 and Saturday 20/January/2018,your Visa Card will arrive to your doorstep in your country.

We have given you lots of options, you should locate DHL Express office and pay them for the shipment of your Visa Card from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to your country or you take urgent trip with Air-France,Brussel Airline or Turkish Airline to Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, when you come I will take you to the implicated bank headquarters for you to receive your unpaid funds cash without further delay or protocol but alternatively, if you can’t be able to come here in person to take your funds then you have no other choice than to send the $173 via Western Union/Money Gram through the names and information below.

Name : MR DAVID RICHARD MATHIS
Address : 1340, AVENUE DIMDOLOSSON
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:49 am

Sir,

Please you have to be reasonable with me, because the implicated funds unpaid is your funds not mine, then it should be your responsibility to pay for the delivery /shipment charge of your Visa Card but you failed to obey the simple and clear directives.

So what else do you expect me to do when you are not serious or ready to receive your unpaid funds.

Please do not blame me or anyone else because you are the person who is delaying the transaction otherwise your Visa Card has been processed since last weekend and your principle funds has been loaded in your Visa Card and waiting for you to do the needful to enable the bank to proceed to the DHL Express headquarters for the shipment to your country.

So, its your choice to decide on what you want,if want go and pay for the DHL delivery charge and receive your Visa card within 72 hours or you forget it and never contact me again for it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:30 am

Sir,

I think you are not serious or maybe you are not yet ready for your funds. Because I have been surprised and been wondering why you have decided to abandoned your funds without worrying even when the bank have made serious commitment to processed your ATM card and waiting for you to provide the DHL delivery /shipment document to enable them convey your card. I’m really surprised but I can’t compel you to do otherwise because its your responsibility and your choice to come after your unpaid funds.

Meanwhile, I wish you luck and should you have anything serious and reasonable to tell me about your funds then I suggest you should give me a call if you really have something reasonable to say otherwise i'm not ready to call or write you again hence i have observed that you are not serious about your funds.

Thanks

David

Phone:+22675329619
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:22 pm

Hello,

How are you and family doing and things generally,i presumed everything is OKAY with you because its been long i have not got any message from you?

I'm beginning to worry seriously about you and your funds transaction with UBA Plc because the decision-making of the bank actually contacted me on Thursday saying that they were going to have board of directors meeting for the cancellation of your funds transaction with them and the already prepared ATM card they have processed will be terminated for the reason that you are unserious person who is not serious about your unpaid funds even after the bank management have processed your funds transfer via ATM card yet you failed to comply with the directives.

Besides, I asked you to look for any DHL office in your region to pay for the transportation of your ATM card from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso or alternatively you can send the DHL International transportation fee of $175 Us dollars to enable me pay for the shipment, transportation or delivery from here to make it more easy and uncomplicated to the extent I have given you my details to transfer the required DHL transportation fee of $175 US dollars to facilitate the delivery of your ATM card to you as initially agreed since the bank have already prepared and processed it for over 2 months now but I’m surprised that you have not reacted to it nor make the payment or contacted me up till now.

In fact, i’m very tired about the whole thing now and trust me, by Tuesday afternoon being 48 hours from now,i will be visiting the bank headquarters to report officially that you are not serious and not ready to receive your unpaid funds yet therefore the bank decision-making can go ahead and cancel your funds transaction because i don't want any more stress and i cannot continue wasting my valuable time for you when it is understandable to me that you are not serious.

Meanwhile,the chief controller of the bank said in his office that he has more than 15 customers who has similar funds in their safekeeping and almost all of them requested to transfer their funds via ATM card and their funds transfer were processed through ATM card just like your own funds and almost all of them have reported positively for the release of their funds except you and their ATM card have been delivered successfully to them via DHL International, he even sent me the envelops and sent me some documents for confirmation.

It’s obvious that you are not serious and like i said earlier, this is going to be my last mail to you because i cannot continue wasting my time with you. If you want your ATM Card then quickly transfer the $175 immediately via Western Union/Money Gram through my details below to facilitate the shipment/deliver at DHL office here otherwise i will personally visit the bank headquarters within the week to report that you are not yet ready for your funds although the decision-making of the bank have already sent me a notification letter with invitation to meet them on Friday, 2nd March 2018 but unfortunately I did not attend the meeting because the meeting was meant to start by 2pm (2 O’clock )in the afternoon but unfortunately at exactly 10:15 Am in the morning , there is a deadly attacks by extremists that strike Burkina Faso capital and unfortunately my office is very nearby to French Embassy which was one of the attackers target and most unfortunately my wife is working with French Embassy but I thank God that I escaped the evil attack and my wife is safe although the entire office and staffs were kept hostage for several hours.

It was a very serious matter throughout Friday in OUAGADOUGOU, Burkina Faso when the Islamic extremists struck the French Embassy and army headquarters in simultaneous attacks of gunfire and explosives, killing 8 people and wounding more than 80 others. All eight 8 militants were slain by security forces.

It was very deadly in central Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, Friday March 2, 2018. Gunfire and explosions rocked Burkina Faso's capital early in the morning in what the police said was a suspected attack by Islamic extremists. By midday the gunfire became intermittent and helicopters flew above the French Embassy in Ouagadougou.

Anyway, I give special thanks to God for His protection especially my wife and I who were in the town when the attack took place but God saved us.

MR DAVID RICHARD MATHIS
Address: 1340, AVENUE DIMDOLOSSON

Thanks
David Richard

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:46 pm

Hello Sir,

With due respect, I write this last mail to notify you that your Visa Card has been processed successfully as I was invited by the decision-making of the bank this afternoon for confirmation and to submit your home/office address where the courier service (DHL Express)will deliver your Visa Card.

Meanwhile, I have asked you earlier to try and locate any DHL Express office in your country/city and pay for the transportation of your Visa Card which is coming from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to your house doorstep but I’m surprised you have not done anything reasonable about it up till now which implied that you are not serious,not interested or ready to receive your unpaid funds which has already been programmed, processed and loaded in your Visa Card with your name written on the surface of the Visa Card as the lawful title-holder/possessor of the card,which simply mean that your Card is ready now for shipment but unfortunately you have not confirmed to us the DHL document which is the only thing delaying us from transporting your Visa Card as initially agreed.

Like I said earlier, what is required of you is a confirmed proof of receipt/ document from DHL Express office from your countryside to permit the originated bank here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to proceed to DHL headquarters here with your Visa Card for the shipment of your classic exclusive Visa Card to your country.

However, if you are not read, interested and serious about your funds in the bank safekeeping then you have to quickly notify me categorically to enabling me knowing exactly how I should approach the bank management concerning your funds or maybe I should inform the bank that you are not interested or ready for your funds now, as a result they can cancel the entire process and proceed with the confiscation of your unpaid funds since you are not ready for it now.

Thanks

Yours Advocate At Law
Hon.David Richard Mathis (Esq.)
Cell +226 75 32 96 19
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:47 pm

Hello..Good day,

With All due respect, I am Barrister David Richard George, a solicitor at law, and personal attorney to a French national who died with his wife and kids on the 24 July 2014 on plane crash of Air Algerian flight en route to Algiers from Ouagadougou Burkina Faso with 116 passengers and crew aboard and leaving no survivor.Perhaps,you can confirm the news via about the Air Algerie plane crash dated 24 July 2014.

https:/ /www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-28485503

https:/ /www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-28478532

Meanwhile,I discovered that my client did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents with his bank, including his fixed deposit contract with one of the leading banks here. Hence I seek your consent to partner with you by using my authority as his legal representative (lawyer)and present you to his depository institution as the only authorized recipient of the funds since his depository management has sent me an official letter reminding me of the funds deposit my late client made with them before he died,so i should quickly provide his any of his relative to claim the funds.

Subsequently, I was moved to contact you based on the circumstances seeing that my client made a fixed deposit funds worth Five Million, Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars(US$5,300,000.00) in one of the leading banks here with standing statement/agreement with the bank that all correspondence in respect to the fixed deposit contract must be sent to him through me his trustworthy lawyer but sadly my client died without making any WILL before he died and as a result,being his only trustworthy lawyer and friend,I started making contacts to see if I could locate any of his extended relatives since he died with beloved wife and kids but all the efforts I made to trace his relatives were unsuccessful.

In fact, my offer is that I would like you as a foreigner to stand in as the recipient of the total funds since there is nobody or his relative to claim the funds otherwise the bank will confiscate the funds. So,I need a very serious and trustworthy partner who can receive the funds or provide a capable bank account where the money can be transferred and 40% of the total funds shall be given to you while I have 60%.

NOTE: This transaction is simple and risk free because I am his lawyer,i will surely provide all the lawful documents and professional services that will guarantee us the successful execution of the transaction.So, If business offer sounds appealing to you and you are trustworthy,then I would love to have a conversation with you about how we could make it work. Please contact me as soon as possible through the phone number below or via my private email ID beneath.If you are serious, then, I shall provide you with more details and how we shall proceed with the claims speedily and smoothly without a hitch. All I require from you is the information underneath and your honest cooperation to enable us to execute the deal, I guarantee that this transaction will be executed and completed within 7 working days and with lawful process and arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.

Full Name:-----------------------

Address:-------------------------

Telephone:-----------------------

Mobile:--------------------------

In conclusion,I expect you to observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us. Thanks for your understanding as I wait for your swift reply for more details.

Best regards,

Hon. Barrister David Richard(Esq)

Telephone: +226 77 188 188

Phone: +22677188188
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:58 pm

Hi

I am acknowledging your reply to the email I sent to you recently.

I shall send you some set of forms from the bank tomorrow for you to fill or I shall pre-fill it for you and leave the space for signature for you to sign and return back to me.

Sincerely,
David Richard
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.