Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rev.brycecarter@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:10 am

Attention My Son

Peace and love of God be unto you, my son, i have received letter, because i will never use my authority as a man God start argue or discourage you my son. I prayed God guide your decision and as well protect you in Jesus Name Amen.

This is to bring to your notice, You have a Parcel containing an International Cashier Bank Draft worth the sum of Six Hundred And Thirty Thousand United State Dollars ($630,000USD). This offers an important benefit, so you need to Obtain your bank draft by belief in reality. Options can fit a range of investing goals helping.

BREAKING DOWN 'Demand Draft'
When a bank prepares a demand draft, the amount of the draft is taken from the account of the customer dropped the draft and is transferred to an account at another bank, and the party receiving the money.

For example, a small business owner purchases products from another company on credit. The small business owner asks his bank to send a demand draft to the company for payment of the products, making him the drawer. The bank issues the draft, making it the drawee. After the draft matures, the owner of the other company brings the demand draft to his bank and collects his payment, making him the payee.

Differences Between a Demand Draft and a Check

A demand draft is issued by a bank, while a check is issued by an individual. Also, a demand draft is drawn by an employee of a bank, while a check is drawn by a customer of a bank. Payment of a demand draft may not be stopped by the drawer as it may with a check. Because a demand draft is a prepaid instrument, payment cannot be stopped, while payment of a check may be denied for insufficient funds. Additionally, a demand draft cannot be hand-delivered like a check. It may be drawn regardless of whether an individual holds an account at the bank, while a check may be written only by an account holder.

For Ten days ego, I delivered Bank Dreaft to Clients the following countries---- Afghanistan, London, Italy, Germany, United State Of America, Spain, France, Belarus, Burma, Democratic Republic of Congo, North Korea, Lebanon, Liberia, Syria, Zimbabwe, Turkey, Canada, and China.

But there're Countries does not send cash or allow cash to be paid into its account. Then it was packaged and deliver by post which was not yet arrived, but they will collect them once arrived result in the payment being involves a lengthy process that includes a formal identification process. No Cheques

My Son, based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions apply Terms and Conditions for details to avoid any ilegal act.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand. Do provide me with this information Below, and it’s mandatory to reconfirm them your Postal address and telephone numbers

Your Full Names ————-
Your Home Address —————-
Your Office Address ———————-
Your Bank Account ———————-
Your Bank Address ———————-
Date of Birth ———————-
Your Contact Phone And Mobile Number ————————
Occupation ————————-
Marital Status ———————
Country —————-
Your State ——————

As a man of God, i've done successful by find a safe, secure and reasonably affordable way to transfer your bank draft overseas, you may wish to look into the possibility of bank draft. Bank drafts are accepted in most countries and are created in the currency of the destination where they are sent.

Peace of the Lord be unto you amen.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter

Header;
Return-Path: <rev.brycecarter@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic331.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017
Reply-To: "Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter" <rev.brycecarter@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attention My Son
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:06 pm

My Dear Son,

Peace and love of God be unto you, my son, i have received letter and your details, but i have not see your international passport.

I have spent my whole life in preaching gospel, My fellow man, my conscience is perfectly clear about your bank daft of $630.000 USD.

What is the difference between Cheque and Bank Draft?

Banks offer individuals and businesses a number of options to conveniently make payments for goods and services and to settle transactions. Cheques and bank drafts are two such methods of payment. Both these payment mechanisms go through a bank and are services that are offered to the bank’s customers. A cheque is issued by an account holder of the bank ordering the bank to make a specific payment to the person specified, or to the bearer of the cheque. An order cheque is more secure than a bearer cheque or cheque written out to cash as it specifies the individual or party to which the payment is to be made. A cheque may, however, not be guaranteed as it depends on whether sufficient funds are held in the drawer’s account. A bank draft is issued by the bank on the request of a bank’s customer.
A bank draft is guaranteed as the bank directly makes the transfer to another account in the same bank or another bank. A bank draft, unlike a cheque, does not require a signature, however, a certified bank draft is signed by a bank official making it more secure and fraud-proof. Furthermore, since a bank draft is guaranteed by the bank individuals making large payments prefer the use of a bank draft instead of a cheque.

Assignment of Proceeds

Certified bank drafts, on the other hand, are bank drafts that are signed and certified by a bank official which makes the draft more secure. A bank draft guarantees payment as the bank ensures that sufficient funds are held in the drawee’s account to make the required payment before the bank draft is issued. I have verified that the bank draft can be paid in your country.

What're your suggestions best way as a man of God it's you will decide best way?

1. Opening an account on your name right here with a Bank

2. Posting the Bank Draft by speed post.

I do my best always to have a clear conscience before God and people.
Remain bless

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:42 pm

God bless you,

Words are revealed nothing was hidden to you, but you did not read my letters,nothing was omitted, no cost for alarm, Use words that clear to my understanding, i am trying to do the right thing with you to avoid any scandal please.

I will appreciate your cooperation so that everything will be successful carried out.
Remain Blessed.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:23 am

God Bless you my good friend

Thanks for your message which i have read with understanding, I just wanted to thank you again for sharing your heart by writing about your journey in life, You have to understand I am a Rev. Father, and as a priest, I sincerely wish everything will be successful carried out, You need to understand and always remember for no one has the right to do it except you. I don't overlook your suffering situations and now I have a large impact on the way I feels for you in this development, No one took it too serious, But Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter was behind you for security reasons, Being a Catholic priest, have faith at this matter for solution.
May good Lord bless, guide and see you true. Amen.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:43 pm

Peave and Love of God be unto you,

I will give you the facts with this update as a missionary priest. Who gave out his promise, but with your effort it must surely be accomplish. The Gospel of life, proclaimed in the beginning when man was created in the image of God for a destiny of full and perfect life, is contradicted by the painful experience which enters the world and casts its shadow of meaninglessness over man's entire existence. Which brought The variety of situations and problems that exist in our world is indeed great and rapidly.
That was reasons you can witness fraud emails people created in the name of fake Reverend Father to cheat, as a result of the devil's envy. From the beginning of human history. Some Man has become the enemy of his fellow human. This was and still is the case, try to justify and disguise the most atrocious crimes against human beings.

And how can we fail to consider the violence against life done to millions of human beings, especially all those internet fraud, who are forced into poverty, malnutrition and hunger because of an unjust distribution of resources between peoples and between social classes, And the violence inherent not only in wars as such but in the scandalous arms trade, which spawns the many armed conflicts which stain our world with blood?, by the criminal spread, It is impossible to catalogue completely the vast array of threats to human life, whether explicit or hidden, in which they appear today, where in everyday life there often exist contradictions in the exercise of human freedom.

Bearing in mind actual circumstances, When the individual is not recognized and loved in the person's dignity, the human being is exposed to more humiliating and degrading forms of manipulation. Therefore every threat to human dignity and life must necessarily be felt in the very heart. As a priest who are most valued collaborators of the Order of Bishops, as a help for priests attending study days, retreats, spiritual exercises and priestly meetings being promoted. There are situations in which i struggle the presence of unbearable pain on human beings, which i make the choice to defend and promote life as sometimes to reach the point of hope.

God of all nations, we are most grateful for the Catholic missionaries and explorers who came to As strangers in a strange land they brought with them countless skills, talents and traditions, but my greatest treasure was my faith. May the good News of Jesus, which molded and shaped my life continue to mold and shape your life today.
O God, You have called me to life of service and gifted me in many ways, open my heart to hear Your call. Father of all Mercies, Grant me courage in Word and Truth, and vision to serve your people, to grow perfect in love by following good footsteps in all areas of their lives, raise up faithful servants of the Gospel, dedicated priest. Give me the energy and with courage and perseverance into the path of effective service at this transaction, in fidelity and generous, Mission of love and justice.

About your fund transfer, you should complete your full details both your international passport copy, in regards to my knowledge. I understood your situation on this issue but this solution must be complete before we can have our success to the fund.
Remain Blessed in the Lord Amen.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:04 am

Peace and Love of God abide in you,

I am praying for you, Truth is an amazing power. God is likely allowing you to experience this feeling of abandonment for a reason. God knows your pain. He understands your pain and sorrow. You cannot compare your suffering with others. God did not create us truly equal. No matter how bad things may seem, God is in control. God cares very deeply about you, and is attentive to every detail of your life, even those things that burden your heart. It may seem like your life has been shaken to the core, but His love for you is never shaken. Nothing happens without His knowledge. God loves you at this your money transfer, nothing was omitted, no cost for alarm which you had been updated. I am trying to do the right thing with you to avoid any scandal please.

What you have gone through, my wonderful, trustworthy God, the Creator of the universe is walking with me every single step of the way. He works everything in our lives for good even when we don’t always understand and takes our pain and makes it beautiful. I can only render genuine assistance. I put my life in God's hands. I will trust God's guidance.
I will appreciate your cooperation so that everything will be successful carried out.
Remain Blessed.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:08 am

Subject "I as a Catholic would like to hear the “Truth”.

Hello, My good friends,
How are you? Hope you are fine.
Brethren, I feel lot of pain when I see people's sufferings and miseries. What can I do? Please advice. I as a Catholic would like to hear the “Truth” In good times and bad, in order to endure the hardships of human existence, it is necessary for individuals to believe that their suffering has a purpose. I never lost my capacity to inspire others with my warmth and kindness. The truth is that ideas rule the world. My wishes for you filled with prosperity, focused, dedicated and disciplined. God opened His tap of blessings. I was Amazed to see you driving off in a Tanker of Blessings. God is not asleep He will lift you higher. The message of Celebration. May Lord bless you, and may it be a new beginning of greater prosperity, success and happiness. Let Joy fill up your heart, may you live a long life in your life 100times. Have no anxiety about anything, but let your requests be made known through understanding and hope. Keep your hearts and your minds in peace for pure, lovely, and worthy.

Personally been a priest, i seek for the wounded, make everyone feel welcome, and be a tireless servant, I leads by example, very effective at preaching, visiting the sick, encouraging the youth, evangelizing, working with the poor and more. I has a very personal and public relationship with Jesus that comprehends the struggles in our personal and private lives between faith and doubt. I am selfless and humble priest, I provides hope that working together, I always ready to help.

We are going to take the first steps towards understanding, human beings need to believe that life has a meaning
You have to contact me immediately with your informations about how you can help

1.Your Full Name:______
2.Your Bank name and address:__
3.Your Country's Residence:_____
4.Your Country's Origin:______
5.Your House address:________
6.Your Office address:________
7.Your House phone Numbers:__
8.Your Cell Phone Number:_____
9.Your International Passport by attachment:________
10.Your Two photo passport by attachment:__________
11.Your Occupation:_________________

Finally, make sure that you re-confirm your Delivery address and Direct telephone number again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery, I came to you especially in appearance when you are troubled, and all that you had gone true in life, the opportunity to start over, no matter what your circumstances. Is all about hope, love and joyfully living to lighten your burdens and give you more hope and joy. Good friend, care for each other. Close friend, understand each other, But True friend stay forever, beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time. May you always be wonderfully blessed. My prayer come to the holy temple. I am doing it very careful in honest and sincere manner, the idea to make this transaction completed very smoothly. The only thing I can say is that I am still a priest with worries, with ambitions and with the desire to do new things, to put pressure on to meet targets. Why Because there’s something special, you will be bigger and better, I assure you.
God Bless.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:34 pm

My Faithful Friends,

We had a good relationship, I can say a better one than the others. We’ve been tough together thru thick and thin, I ask for understanding, while we are slowly getting the success we wished together. I seek for mercy and blessing. Grateful for whats understood, And all that is forgiven. Lord, please make this feeling mutual for both of us. Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Please accept my warmest thanks and words of comfort. I appreciate you. We return thanks to the wind God, which moving the air has banished diseases. Be patient and fill with love as you both work on healing. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

I pray for peace and content in my relationships. I pray for forgiveness through my life. Please open doors so that you make right decisions at this transaction on time. We return thanks to the Great God, in whom is embodied all goodness, and who directs all things for the good of his children. Lord I ask that You heal broken heart so that they can be released from pains and help heal to get on the right path together. In Jesus Name I Pray AMEN.

Our wish is that you find in these prayers a sense of hope and peace as you reach out your Faith nature within yourself. I'm not an Internate priest, who can easily cheat and tell sweet words to frustrate humanity. I'm real physical and human priest, with passion and love who has full identity as a Misionary, Doing my priestly works towards salvation of Souls. I begged you please and please don't qualify me with those internate stealing priests, using the Name of Priests. I begged seriously. I never request you any kind of money through internate from any body to support any Ministry of God, please bear me witness of truth.

You may received so many empty promises and assurances that hasn't worked over the internate, But my dear bear this in mind, I am not among those thieves. My conscience is perfectly clear. When you want to give up, Remember why you started. Priests and lay faithful, who moved by generous pastoral zeal, have not always respected the tasks or responsibilities of others. Notice that unity is a vitally important matter. I have often raised my hand in the silence, blessing you all and presenting you to Jesus and to our father. Consequently, Some people would hate the truth and oppose them. The keeping of TRUTH included protection against the attacks of Satan. We will be preserved in times of Satanic opposition. God does not promise we will avoid testing, but that we will endure it. God, however, is not impressed with externalism, but with the condition of the heart.

I never spoken in the Name God an empty words or promises. I was not writing to convience you continue, but just to expressed concerned and my faith towards our communication considering the position of your fund. I can't lie, no matter any giving circumstances, or betray my faith according to my call. I have been persecuted because of my honest and sincerity, Just because you was informed details of your fund and the fees required. You have doubted our communications at several occasion, Just because of your life circumstances and Challenges, You doubt, because of your financial stand, or your past experience. You might have Judge me bitter, that I did not consider your stand at the sufferings. I have been hurted because of my trust to human sufferings trying to find relief for hope a,d confidence future. I have been a bad priest because my truth, and trust on our communications. I never accuse you wrongly for your feelings and emotions, Just be aware that I will never lie in the Name of Priesthood.

Have you ever made this commitment to your friends? It has been my dedication as a priest to serve you. It may mean suffering with you, it may mean success with you. Most likely it will means both. That is the commitment a true disciple of our Lord must make. I make sure such unconditional surrender to the purposes of God which will bring you results in your good.

You are more important than your problems. You know the truth, by the way it feels. You're not as breakable as you think. Because of your faith, it will happen. When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know, But if you listen, you may learn something new. Many times when God isn't changing your circumstance it's because He's mostly concerned with changing YOU within the circumstance. Your character, your inner strength, your integrity matters to Him because they are everlasting qualities. I put in practice what I preached and talk to humanities for hope in their life challenges, and courage to build future with trust. I have been explained you sincerely about your fund, and I'm 100% confidence on our discussions without any single addition or subtractions.

Thank God for Your amazing power and work in our lives, thank God for Your goodness and for Your blessings over us. Thank God for Your great love and care. Sometimes it's hard to know what to write to show you just how much i appreciate you. Fortunately, I'm here to help you. God, help me not to lean on my own understanding but in everything acknowledge You so that You can direct my words, thoughts and actions.

God, my heart is filled with chaos and confusion. I am tempted to worry about so many things as a priest. God, give me a measure of Your strength so that I might not give into discouragement, deception and doubt. Help me honor You in all my ways. I feel as if I am drowning in my circumstances and my heart is filled with fear and confusion. God, help us live as the one You uniquely intended us to be. My heart is broken but God You are near. My spirit is crushed, but God You are my rescuer. Your Word is my hope. It revives me and comforts me in especially now. My soul faints, but God You are the breath of life within me. You are my help, the One who sustains me. I am weak but God You are our strong. God You bless those who mourn, and I trust God to bless you and your family with all that you need. God will rescue us from this dark cloud of despair. Please God,help me move beyond the hurdles that trip me up and give me the strength and wisdom to look up and see the hope I run toward my effort at this matter. In Jesus Name, Amen.

As a holy Priest, God, open my eyes to see the ways what conflicts am I allowing to brew in my relationships with humans sufferings and their families? What anger is bubbling into murderous rage in my relationships with humans? I choose instead the way of love. Love protects. Help me to protect those I love by loving them. God, Your way is always best. I pray in Jesus Name, My dear,I know Satan wants to use your fears to hold me back from living boldly for this kind effort. I do not want to abuse myself, The Enemy seems to be taking ground. Our crying out to you seems to go unanswered. God,help us trust You in the midst of our questions. Sometimes life gets you down and you find it hard to see things to be thankful for.
God,help me learn how to face every storm at this your fund transaction with confidence, so I use my tongue to speak hope and favor upon your life my dear, your fund is 100% Real and has to be abide with all Legal Requirement, to think on whatever is true at your fund release, whatever is honorable, whatever is right to do, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good for success.
O God. Dress us in Your armor so that we can stand firm against the schemes of the devil. God,help me be a good steward and to sow wisely nn Christ’s Name, Amen. God, protect us from all evil. Guard our going out and our coming in. God, I have to thank You for looking beyond my faults and for loving me unconditionally. Forgive me when I fail to love others in the same way. Give me eyes to see the needs of the difficult people in my life, and show me how to meet those needs in a way that pleases You in Jesus Name, Amen.

We love you, I just wanted you to appreciate the positive influence at this matter. I gave you a simple advice that we could work with to success, now that the transaction will be completed you will have your total spent money back and same time have enough money for investment, why do you want to kick away what is almost at success point?

Lord, for keeping me safe. You protect me from those things that seem to haunt others. You help me make better choices, and you have provided me with advisors that help me with the difficult decisions. You speak to me in so many ways so that I always know You are here with my effort to support at this transaction, if it was something evil, I will never ever involved myself, to avoid SCANDAL. I was and had been spoken truth all about your fund reansactions and the requirements both the fees needed. I really need your strength, support and peace that you can give away for success rest in you.

God,You protect, You guard, You guide, and You love us. So my dear i advice you to understand that everybody is working towards success of this transaction and not to failing point, you have to put up the effort to complete this transaction and be done with it once and for all as this will bring us meeting in person for celebration together for success. You are a wonderful friend, and I appreciate you.

Do not look on the past but the present, please loosen up our mind, refresh your hope and give your courage to fight for help at this matter to cope with this issues together. I pray for our love God. Thank you for or the blessings you’ve given to us, for the guidance and love, and to the success we have set to complete this transaction in your favor whom have issued out required Guarantee for success.
God Bless.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:57 pm

My Beloved in the Lord,

I never intentionally communicate with you, But you contacts me for a kind help. I knew when I confirmed and also made you aware what to do. But my dear, i have faced with many challenged when I feel persecuted to keep the faith alive in time of persecution, been criticized or even harassment. Direct my steps O Lord. I am the epitome of faithful servant and of the existence of angels among us. God of hope be with you, in good health and success. Amen.

Personally been a priest, i seek the wounded, make everyone feel welcome, and be a tireless servant, am very much at peace, and I leads by example. I am an understanding person. I love my priesthood because i always so gentle and kind. Very effective at preaching, visiting the sick, encouraging the youth, evangelizing, working with the poor and more. I have proven to be a good friend for you came to me for assistance in your need. I thank God during each Mass for Fr. Leo. We are like one big family. I has no problem getting volunteers to do jobs around and outside the church. I welcomes all gusts who visit me or who wrote with more explanations to understood kind help I could rendered. Most of them register to attend. I has a very personal and public relationship with Jesus that comprehends the struggles in our personal and private lives between faith and doubt.

I got a revelation about your situation through my prayers reached at point found you angry and biter. I come to You God and ask You to be my strength, wisdom, and cornerstone. When I feel struck down, remind me I am never defeated because of my good heart towards humanity.
I don't think we should be asked to do that under any circumstances. I want you understand and to know I still care deeply about you but, we have to deal with the situation for good solution resolved this matter. It is good to recognize our priests, especially those who go over and above their parish boundaries to help you. Hear my confession and i also prayed with sincerity and honest heart to all, including, friends and families. I admired and respected you. The times we live in are so troubled. In good times and bad, i never lost my capacity to inspire others with my warmth and kindness. View money and things not as something you create to fill a lack, but as tools to help you more fully express yourself and realize your potential. I have to think of yourself. I’ve been a good priest, tried to do the right thing. My desire for your happiness and joyful living.

Throughout this year, none of your resources shall be wasted on medical bills or any form of profitless venture. I must attain sincerity, obident, understanding, listening, trust and confidence with hope to be successful, for everything you are and do. You truly are a blessing. I believe that this is part due your life experiences. I understood, and blessings of health challenges and others, but you're truly wonderful in every way. The Lord will allow something better to come out of every bad situation that baffles you. The Lord will release a measure of prosperity into your life that will swallow all your history of poverty in Jesus name. The Lord will give me a new name and a new identity that will bury all the ugly stories associated with your background in Jesus name.

Even Bible heroes had their times when they wanted to give up. Dont worry if obstacles impede your progress, they are there to make you wiser. God will send you encouragement today. You will be energized to continue. All problems become smaller if you don’t dodge them, but confront them. Do not view my communications with you as an internet priest please. My faith doesn't accomodate any falsehood. Those who gather to frustrate your vision will beg to be part of your celebration in Jesus name. There's a lot of ways to speak out, but it's really through actions defending the values important as a priest. As a priest, there are certain issues concerning area of someone's money i must be very careful because of the gospel i teach and preach. But if you will stay confidently in your cooperation with me, you will see God begin to open up a new route. He will put you right in your path, the right opportunities, the right circumstances to move you forward toward your God given destiny. Although, obstacles are inevitable in everybody’s life, Don't let someone get comfortable disrespecting you. Don't lower your integrity for anyone. And i never sounds provocation to you my beloved friends. Be careful who you trust and tell your problems to. Not everyone who smiles at you is your friend. Those that refuse to lend unto you during your moment of struggling will soon begin to lean on you in Jesus name. Those laughing at you today will soon laugh with you and regret their folly of looking down on you in Jesus name.

I understood you have provided your details requested to complete the transaction, but when I have found the cost of Certified Clearance Documents and with the Ownership Clearance it will cost us some amount of money. I will like to have your opinion on that, because it will cost us about $125,000.00usd only.

As a priest, i can't lie but show much concerned with an idea on what we can do collectively, and how to be able to obtain help, I humbly needs your suggestions in an polite manner, a solutions resolve the issue to successful, Certified Clearance Documents will mailed out to your address to you in address in your Country once it completed, and have your total fund received to your position as Law Authorized.
This is very simple that you should understand to have the sense of good reasons and understanding together. I am selfless and humble priest, I provides hope that working together, what a blessing that will brought much joy, understanding and happiness in your home and with good investment of your fund once it successful received.

We have to do the best we can. This is our sacred human responsibility. I hold on to what is good, because no Authority exists without God's permission, and existing Authorities have been put there by God, because there are working for your good. The Lord will release a measure of prosperity into your life that will swallow all your history of poverty in Jesus name. This is how the man who is dedicated to God becomes fully equipped and ready for any good work. This is something i am 100% sure and Guaranteed off, and i have seen others that hard same success. I put this duty to you, in the name of God, insist on it, do all with patience and with good intention.

GOD, i am standing before YOU this moment, please give me the strength to hold on, strength to stand, faith to remain, God’s love, and I have been privileged to witness this. I am happy because I love God and I know He loves me. And we love you, too, and wish you God’s blessings.
I need your idea my faithful friend in the Lord.
Peace of the Lord be unto you amen.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello, My good friend in the Lord,

I have said to you before, What makes me a Priest is my hard working in the nature and quality towards humanity and their sufferings, who are committed only to doing the right thing. My hope is that i will continue to live my values as a Holy Priest and the mission of protecting humanity with courage and hope and upholding the Constitution, and your fund transfer will be safer who together make it for success.

In respect of having this processing done. I have told you the absolute truth and you know when Speak of head or heart. I feel a sense of responsibility. But if you will stay confidently in your faith, you will see God begin to open up a new route forward toward your God given destiny.

I also think of those Catholics and religions who maintained their fidelity without ceding to compromises. Every great reform has in some way been linked to the rediscovery of belief. We are the children of God by faith if we dwell in God and He dwells in us. Our unity does not lie. Unity should not be hindered between two who hold differing views concerning the details, especially in the things which are the hardest for you. Consequently, you may hate the truth and oppose them. The keeping of God with you at this matter included protection against the attacks of Satan. We will be preserved in times of Satanic opposition. God does not promise we will avoid testing, but that we will endure it. God, however, is not impressed with externalism, but with the condition of the heart. I did not say anything negative about this issue and treated it with understanding.

My Christian friend, Does my life and contacts with you haven't any meaning? And you feel like nothing? Can you give me the courage to proceed? The Christian life is a mixture of the bitter and the sweet. We have a good measure of life’s pleasures and fulfillments. Have you asked God to glorify Himself through you? It may mean suffering, it may mean success. Most likely it will mean both. That is the commitment a true disciple. Pray that God will help you hear His voice clearly. When things seem out of control, God is always in control. We both to agree together without complicating nor argument, to have all this process done.

My Christian friend, you just answered, How much of the $125,000 do you already have? I can only supply $30,000. I did not get you right with such idea. When doubt and fear arise deep within and your heart leans toward insecurity. I can only ask God for your protection, I will speak truth of Gospel and to defend my faith according to the Word of God. I want to know have your sound idea and how we could proceed accordingly. I am a priest, and you knew quite sure duties and work as a priest. God is still in control, may you realize His presence is above all and find comfort on your communication in greatness can extend beyond successful accomplishment for your good.
I will relay the conditions to you.
God bless you.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter

Hello, My Good Friends in the Lord,
Some of us struggle with the problem of evil in the world. There is a real devil who is out to destroy all humanity, and he uses human instruments to perpetrate destruction even at internet. When disasters affect us, we can be motivated to think more deeply about the world, the future, and the meaning of life.

Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways. O God, You are our Creator. You are good and Your mercy knows no bounds. You must let no unwholesome word come out of your mouth, but only what is beneficial for the building up of the one in need, I tell you the solemn truth, God chose what you may thinks foolish based on your daily internet experiences to shame the wise, and God chose what you may thinks weak to shame the strong. God chose what you look as low and despised in the world, what you may regarded as nothing based on your financial stand, life and family circumstances, to set aside what is regarded as something. What has been your plan about this discussions? Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Brethren, allow me to make several observations which i told you all possible best to resolve the Certified Clearance Documents required to be sent to your adddress first, before allow transfer proceeds, and that was the reason I told you at my last response. May God, Free us from all the evil tendencies which lead our hearts away from Your will.
Let us pray for the pastors and their collaborators, that they may find the right words in putting before the faithful the message of the priestly and consecrated life. Let us pray that in all parts of the Church the faithful may believe with renewed fervor in the Gospel ideal of the priest completely dedicated to the building up your truth towards what considered safe and genuine, and let us pray that we support such with generosity, and that you will see my beauty and greatness of priest, religious, and missionary life.

Meanwhile, bears all things, believe, hope, endures that love which rejoices in the right and only in the right. Save us from grieving, by everything that brings inward sadness and is an obstacle for the soul and successful life, by whatever causes divisions, by whatever makes us a fertile soil for all temptations, for no one can live without love. And through the Love of God everything is moving at the right directions. All your details had been officially registered and installed with the fund linked. May your faith be strong, may it not hesitate, not waver, before the doubts, the uncertainties which philosophical systems or fashionable movements would like to suggest to you. Let us pray that all priests and religious may be an example and an encouragement to those who have been called, by their availability and humble readiness.
Kindly do your best with an update for a solution how to get the amount raised for possible success help resolve this matter without fail, transmit the fruits of love and peace, to give you that courage, of faith from which derive the profound understanding of meaning of human existence and the capacity to introduce moral order into the life of individuals and of the human setting. You need hope and reassurance. May there be with us wisdom, knowledge and understanding, May your faith be joyful, because it is based on awareness of possessing your fund. When you pray and dialogue with God and when you converse with me, may you manifest the you of this enviable possession. There is hope for the future. You can find comfort and assurance that everything will move and achieve success without fail.

Rev.Fr.Bryce Carter.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.