Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rev.brycecarter@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

david-lawfirm@representative.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:06 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your swift response to my previous letters and I'm very sorry for not responding immediately although I was very busy.

Anyway, I have been able to obtained the bank forms as I promised earlier which is attached herewith .

So, kindly prince out the forms and sign officially and return back to me immediately for subsequent submission .

Sincerely yours,

David Richard

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:25 pm

Its ok. But you can go somewhere else and print it out or you look for a business center and print it out instead because you need to sign in the provision made available in the forms.
Alternatively,you can send me your full vital informations,address,number and your bank account details to enable me fill the forms on your behalf but finally you will still need to sign on the documents because its very important
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:38 pm

Hi,

Good day and how are you doing and things generally,i hope all is well?

Please i want to know exactly what is happenning as i have not gotten any more message from you since after my last message about the big business deal i proposed to you.

Let me know if you have received my previous messages and forms and also let me know if you are still serious and interested in the partnership with me to get the funds of $5.3 million US dollars of my late client.

Meanwhile,the top executive of the bank invited me yesterday dated (Friday) 5th November 2021 asking me if the recipient of the funds have Bitcoin so that they can make the full payment through Bitcoin payment system.

So,you have to quickly update me so that i will know what information i should give the bank by Monday because i have meeting with the board of directors of the bank on Monday in relation to my late client funds and the release of the funds to the recipient.

Regards

David
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:49 pm

Hello,
I want inform you that series of meetings have been held over the past 2 weeks with decision-making of the bank regarding the release/transfer of my late client’s funds in the bank safekeeping.

However ,I have submitted all the necessary legal documents to the bank to enable decision-making to approve the release/transfer of the valued sum of Five Million, Three Handed Thousand US Dollars ($5,300,000 USD) Meanwhile, sorry for the late response,i have been very busy working underground to make sure I secure the funds from the bank but I’m glad that all the arrangements have been concluded in respect to direct shipment of the total funds to your country upon the receipt of your address and contacts.

Actually ,I wanted to contact you Monday just to notify you about the development but I choose to conclude with the bank first concerning their payment method but later the decision-making of the bank concluded that the only impeccable method they can pay us the valued sum of Five Million, Three Handed Thousand US Dollars ($5,300,000 USD) is either through decentralized digital currency (bitcoin) or alternatively through cash delivery payment passing through a bank agent, so i have to choose cash delivery payment method and decided to wait till they conclude on the shipment to ensure it is lifted before contacting you.

This process is the Airlifting of funds/consignment from one country to another via a diplomatic means of delivery cash to your home or office address. Though I knew that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried. But I am assuring you that; all the legal documentations to backup the claim of my late client's funds has been obtained and submitted to the bank accordingly, all I require from you now is your address and phone number as well as your honest cooperation to enable us achieves this goal in few days.

Like I said, I am convinced that the intended transaction is 100% risk free since i have provided all the required legal documents that convinced the decision-making of the bank to approve for immediate release/delivering of the funds.

So, you should not entertain any atom of fear, the fact is that I just don’t want my late client funds to be declared as unclaimed funds by the Bank management or be confiscated by the government, as a result of the new Bank reform which all the Banks here will soon start to implement.

Once again, what is remaining now to complete the shipment to you is the recipient name, home/office address and phone number and the valued sum of Five Million, Three Handed Thousand US Dollars ($5,300,000 USD) will be delivered to your designated address within 72 hours and we shall share the money equally.

Therefore, you are advice to quickly send me the information below as mentioned.

Full Name:-----------------------

Address:-------------------------

Telephone:-----------------------

Note: You must also know that this arrangement is perfect and impeccable and we don't need to delay further to avoid missing this opportunity and please you have to keep this business very confidential between you and i .

Thank you for your understanding and I await your urgent response with the required details.

Sincerely,

David Richard (Esq)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:04 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your swift response and please sorry for late response but our contacts and address has been submitted to the bank (LCL) Credit Lyonnais Paris Branche to complete the the shipment.

Meanhwile,I have already paid the sum of Twenty Two Thousand Seven hundred and Fifty US Dollars ($22,700 USD) which was charged by the bank (LCL) Credit Lyonnais Paris Branches before the delivery of the funds box worth Five Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars ($5,300,000 USD)

After a protracted meeting held today among the board of directors,the decision-making of the (LCL) Credit Lyonnais Paris Branche therefore concluded and approved MR MICHAEL WILLIAMS to be the delivery agent who will be responsible for the delivery of the funds to your doorstep as agreed.

Certainly, MR MICHAEL WILLIAMS ,the accredited agent shall be arriving your city with the funds by Monday morning being 06th December 2021 and he will contact you immediately he arrived for final deliverying of the funds as intruscted by decision-making of bank(LCL) Credit Lyonnais Paris Branche.

Please,always remember the confidentiality of this business,always keep it between you and I and don’t forget how much I trust you,so do not disappoint me and don’t betray the trust I have for you.

Of course,you already know how much offort,time and money I have invested in securing my late clients funds ($5,300,000 USD) and I will be very happy if you can respect me and my opinion and directive and keep my share of the money intact till when I visit you in your country for the shaing or when I will give you direction on how to send my own share.

Please don’t betray the trust I have for you.

Thanks and good luck to us !

Regards

David
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.