Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richarddavis026@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

richarddavis026@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:02 pm

Urgent response needed
People
Richard Davis <richarddavis026@gmail.com> Today at 7:27
To
@
Message body
WORLD BANK

If this is true, please let us know.

We received several emails from one Mr.Werner Kurt who narrated to us about the auto car accident you had 2 weeks
ago. Mr. Frank made us to understand that you are in hospital for
treatment but there is no hope of your recovery. He stated that he is
your business associates and your next of kin whom you have chosen and
permitted to inherit all your properties. He is contacting this office
base on your contract /Inheritance payment fund valid
USD$10,500,000.00 (Ten million, five hundred thousand dollars only)
which is about to be pay to you. He requested that the payment should
now be transfer into his own personal account as he stated below.

Account Name Mr.Werner Kurt
Citibank Banamex USA
2029 Century Park East Los Angeles, CA 90067
Routing Number: 122233645
Account Number: 5944130210

We request your confirmation before we can process this transfer to
Mr.Werner Bank Account. This is to avoid releasing your money to wrong
person because he is too eager and ready to follow every
instruction to have this money into his account.If you did not permit him to claim your money,
kindly reply this message with your full contact information so we can
process the release of the $10.5 million dollars to you. We will direct you to the bank office as soon as i hear from you.
Waiting to hear from you
Esther Mathew
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

billfrank889@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:51 pm

NOTICE CLAIM YOUR FUND
Finance
bill frank <billfrank889@gmail.com> Today at 12:41
BCC
Message body

ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
WORLD BANK GROUP.
1818 H St NW, Washington, DC 20433, USA
FROM OUR PRIVATE MAIL BOX

Our Beneficiary,
NOTICE CLAIM YOUR FUND
Your atm card which was confiscated couple of years ago by the US
Authority has been released to World Bank Group Auditors.We are contacting you based on the new arrangement of the fiscal year 2018. You have to hurry and make arrangement to pick up your card.

The total sum of the USD$10.5M with accrued interest recovered from the atm card has been
deposited in our temporary reserved bank account here in Washington DC Bank. We have been directed to contact you, if you are still alive please indicate by forwarding your details address and telephone number.
There are other funds in your name as indicated on the document sent to us.Again there are indications that you paid so much payment in Africa, you have to Stop every further contact you have with anyone from Africa.

We will start a new arrangement on how to release the fund to you
immediately you indicate interest to claim the fund. forward your details on this email:worldbankwashingtondc743@gmail.com
We can make wire transfer if you wish. You can contact us.
Best Regards
World Bank Group
Washington DC.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: richarddavis026@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:47 pm

FOLLOWING OUR LAST RESPONSE.
People
Richard Davis <richarddavis026@gmail.com> Today at 9:27
BCC
Message body
ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
WORLD BANK GROUP.
1818 H St NW, Washington, DC 20433, USA
FROM OUR PRIVATE MAIL BOX

Our Beneficiary,
NOTICE CLAIM YOUR FUND
Authority has been released to World Bank Group Auditors.We are contacting you based on the new arrangement for the second and quarter of the fiscal year 2018. You have to hurry and make arrangement to pick up your card.

The total sum of the USD$10.5M with accrued interest recovered from the atm card has been
deposited in our temporary reserved bank account here in Washington DC Bank. We have been directed to contact you, if you are still alive please indicate by forwarding your details address and telephone number.
There are other funds in your name as indicated on the document sent to us.Again there are indications that you paid so much payment in Africa, you have to Stop every further contact you have with anyone from Africa.

immediately you indicate interest to claim the fund. forward your details on this email :worldbankwashingtondc743@gmail.com.
We can make wire transfer if you wish. You can contact us.
Best Regards
World Bank Group
Washington DC.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:13 pm

Your Abandoned Package for Delivery,
People
Richard Davis <richarddavis026@gmail.com> Today at 7:44
BCC
Message body
It is similar to messages that were identified as spam in the past.

Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations, Maintenance,
Transportation)Stewart
International Airport, officially New York 1180 1st St,
New Windsor, NY 12553,USA
Attention: Sir/Ma
Your Abandoned Package for Delivery,
I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have
your trust before
I will not reveal it to you now because it may cost me my job, so I
need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to reveal the secret
to you.
JOHN ADAMS
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:39 pm

NOTICE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND

Richard Davis <richarddavis026@gmail.com>
Bcc:

3 Sep at 07:50

WORLD BANK GROUP
1818 H St NW, Washington, DC 20433

NOTICE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND

Sir
Authority has been released to World Bank Group Auditors.We are contacting you based on the new arrangement of the fiscal year 2019. You have to hurry and make arrangement to pick up your card.

The total sum of the USD$10.5M with accrued interest recovered from the atm card has been deposited in our temporary reserved bank account here in Washington DC Bank. We have been directed to contact you, if you are still alive please indicate by forwarding your details address and telephone number.
immediately you indicate interest to claim the fund.We can make wire transfer if you wish. You can contact us on our official private email id:worldbankwashingtondc743@gmail.com
( Director Accounting Department Mr.Paul Hamilton) I will give you more details regarding to this fund.
Best Regards
World Bank Group
Washington DC.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:01 am

Hello Sir

bill frank <billfrank889@gmail.com>
Bcc:

26 Nov at 12:24

Hello,

It is my pleasure to let you know that I am a private lawyer, who seeks a discreet and dependable foreign partner for one of my clients, who is an Arab.

My client, who is a lady from the Arab bloc wants to invest funds
inherited from her family to a trustworthy foreign partner. So while
going through the internet I was impressed by your details and decided to contact you.

Should you be interested to work with my client, I will be most grateful to get your positive response,so that I will have the honor to provide you with more details.

Yours faithfully,
Frank Bill
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 11, 2020 12:05 pm

I wait your response thanks

bill frank <billfrank889@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 11 May at 10:00

I am Mr kalstrom s. James. I work at the Luggage and Baggage storage facilities at the Washington Dc International Airport. We discovered an abandoned shipment from diplomat from London and it revealed after going through scan an undisclosed amount of money in a trunk box.

Furthermore, I want to inform you that I am contacting you for us to transact this business and share the money 80percent for you and 20percent for me since the consignment has not been returned to the united state treasury department.

The consignment is still left in our storage house here at Washington Dc international airport because the contents of the consignment were not properly declared.

However, to enable me to confirm you're interested of this package, we will like you to provide your current

FULL NAME.....
COUNTRY......
CITY........
Current HOME/ADDRESS......
TELEPHONE NUMBER
AGE/OCCUPATION.........
NEAREST AIRPORT.........

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible, if you're interested and if you can keep this confidential I will appreciate. Please note that you will pay for the consignment store charge which is only $450. I will send you my id and other document. Note that this fee is compulsory because the receipt will be issued in your name as the beneficiary

Thank you
Regards,
Mr. Kalstrom S.James
Wayne

billfrank889@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:52 pm

(Operations, Maintenance, Transportation)
Stewart International Airport, New York
1180 1st St, New Windsor, NY 12553,
USA

Attention: Sir.

An Abandoned Package for Delivery
I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I reveal it to you because it may cost me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to reveal the secret.
BILL
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

billfrank889@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:29 pm

Thanks for your response;

I am head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, and Transportation) here at the Stewart International Airport, New York USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my assumption, the trunk box will contain more than $6 Million to $6.5 Million and the consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the Stewart International Airport, New York till date.

The details of the consignment including a name, your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box. However, to enable me change your details to the consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection Unit, I will advise you to provide Your Full Name, Current Phone Number and Full Address.

Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the delays in concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account. So in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you send the required details to our director private email address which is (jwebstarusa@usa.com) for quick processing and response.

Once I confirm this, I can get everything concluded within 48 hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery. Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment has not yet been returned to the United States Treasury Department.

I know you will not agree to pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars alone due to your past experience but i will pay $3000, and you will arrange the balance of $700.
Please note that i will present a payment receipt to the airport showing your interest on receiving your consignment. This will prove that the original beneficiary has come forward to claim it, this will enable the box to be delivered to your doorstep. If you cannot assist for the part payment there is no need to respond.

Thanks,

JUDGE WILLIAM WEBSTER

(Operations, Maintenance, Transportation)
Stewart International Airport, New York
1180 1st St, New Windsor, NY 12553,
USA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

billfrank889@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:36 pm

Thanks there is no problem Since you have agreed to assist me in this regard.
I will forward you some documents for you to see..
I will give you an address to send me a money order of $700.
You will mail directly to the address. I hope you can do that today. Let me know thanks
Bill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.